Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
great insight! Hopefully I can get my hands on a controller at gamestop and just get a feel for it!

I forgot about that, hmmmm. Then it would come to xbox 360 or just get it for pc. Probably pc I'm guessing.

Thats pretty cool, and the prices are the same for the year?

This honestly makes me want to impulse buy and just pick up a ps4 like today, but I would'nt realy have any games to play on it just yet, so I guess theres no rush yet. But it would be nice to get it over with and have it.

One major issue is I already own FIFA 14, Black Flag, and BF4 and 360 and I'm suppose to trade them in to gamestop for xbone versions. So If I do go ps4, I wonder what Ill do with those copies? Maybe trade them to someone for ps4 versions? Or try to sell them somehow on craigslist or something? Thats the only issue I have.

Thoughts on that?
Do mean same price for a year long sub or do you mean the games that are discounted ? The yearly sub is going for 30$ tomorrow on amazon and other retailers. The discounted games are only a weekly thing. If you buy them for the discounted price they stay in your account whether you are a PS plus member or not.

About the games, you can get PS4 digital copies ,if you have ps3 disc versions of the game. You need to put the disc to play them though. So, you can't really trade them off.

i actually think most people buy consoles based on what their friends get, so they can play with your their friends. instead of what games they actually want, or system they prefer.
True, very true. If I had no friends and/or only played single player I'd have no desire to buy now. When I bought the Xbox 360 I waited until Holiday 2008 because I was more into PC gaming (Counter-Strike) and Winning Eleven/PES on PS2. The RRoD also scared me away and I waited for price drops and a smaller chipset.

Do mean same price for a year long sub or do you mean the games that are discounted ? The yearly sub is going for 30$ tomorrow on amazon and other retailers. The discounted games are only a weekly thing. If you buy them for the discounted price they stay in your account whether you are a PS plus member or not.

About the games, you can get PS4 digital copies ,if you have ps3 disc versions of the game. You need to put the disc to play them though. So, you can't really trade them off.
Yeah I meant for the year sub. $30 tomorrow? Wow, that makes me want to pick one up without even having a damn ps4 haha.

I don't have a ps3 nor ps3 versions. I will only have the xbox1 versions because it was part of the trade in to next gen deal gamestop had going on at the time.

The last of us is an amazing game. My wife is enjoying beyond but the last of us is head and shoulders above almost every console game in production value. Get The Last of Us first.

i actually think beyond two souls will not sell out quick, as oppose to the last of us which will go fast. we will see in less than 10 minutes.

Look at the reviews. The Last of Us scored much higher. Open two windows side by side, click on The Last of Us and then try Beyond. I did that previous years and managed to get two games.
'The Last of Us' will definitely be my priority.

Multiple windows is a good idea. Thanks.

So, I take it everyone here is looking forward to sucking The Last of Us's and Beyond Two Souls's dicks in 5 minutes?  :bouncy:

1 click turned on? Check!

Window for "The Last of Us" open? Check!

Window for "Beyond Two Souls" open? Check!

Refreshing each page every 5 seconds? Check!

Ok all set...

great insight! Hopefully I can get my hands on a controller at gamestop and just get a feel for it!

I forgot about that, hmmmm. Then it would come to xbox 360 or just get it for pc. Probably pc I'm guessing.

Thats pretty cool, and the prices are the same for the year?

This honestly makes me want to impulse buy and just pick up a ps4 like today, but I would'nt realy have any games to play on it just yet, so I guess theres no rush yet. But it would be nice to get it over with and have it.

One major issue is I already own FIFA 14, Black Flag, and BF4 and 360 and I'm suppose to trade them in to gamestop for xbone versions. So If I do go ps4, I wonder what Ill do with those copies? Maybe trade them to someone for ps4 versions? Or try to sell them somehow on craigslist or something? Thats the only issue I have.

Thoughts on that?
you can see if gamestop allow you to exchange for ps4 versions, if not. then you should just get a xbone, and play them on it.

Just snagged Beyond for $5 after that trade in promotion...I totally forgot about that!  I guess I'll have to pick up a $30 Dualshock 4 while I'm at it.

I greatly appreciate this response, truly. I have been in turmoil the last few months debating on what to do, and this along with a few other replies have really opened my eyes.

As far as ps+ goes, what does that include? It is similar to xblive gold now right, where you need it in order to play online multiplayer?

But it also gives you free games, GOOD ones at that every now and then?
LOL i found it kinda funny that after posting this and playing catchup i saw like 4 more posts all saying kinda the same thing i was, that MS pissed them off with their BS this next gen but that they preferred the 360 this curent gen. Seriously man there really isn't a discussion here, PS4 all the way. Only thing id consider is like i said waiting till march or so unless you REALLY want a new system now. BTW i like how you kept mentioning the ps2. IMO i think it was one of the greatest consoles ever. I have 2 sealed as backups for when mine eventually dies. I dont want my massive collection to be worthless when that happens

Yes they changed it over to needing a PS+ sub to play games online. Thats the only downgrade IMO. Its so worth it though. You get so many GOOD free games that its a joke. If you have a vita its a must. You get several a month actually. THe key is even if you dont want to d.load it you just select it and start the d.load then cancel. That game is locked into your account forever as long as you have PS+

I have my PS+ extended through 2021 right now and will probably throw another year or two on it with the 29.99 sale.

bread's done
Back