Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
And you're basing this off?
the gold box deal preview for tomorrow.

I can list all the games for you if you want.

lego marvel, alien colonial marines collectors edition, xbox 360, and ps3 headsets, Scribblenauts Unlimited wii-u, lego batman 2, Xbox 360 S 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle, The Walking Dead for the Xbox 360, ncca 14, lego lord of the rings, Save $50 on Eve: The Second Decade Collector's Edition

I'm pissed because I missed beyond and someone had posted that the dead would be for 6:10pm west coast time not 3:10pm.

Wanted it for $5 but guess I will have to settle for $15.

I am assuming they will match the Walmart 4GB XBOX deal, if it happens I will just have to return my Walmart order.

Does Walmart.com charge return shipping? TIA

I am assuming they will match the Walmart 4GB XBOX deal, if it happens I will just have to return my Walmart order.

Does Walmart.com charge return shipping? TIA
most likely, here is what a i found regarding their return policy

If you bought an item between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24, 2013 that has a normal return policy of 15 or 30 days, we extended the time you had to make a return by starting to count those days on Dec. 26, 2013. For more information, see our holiday returns policy here.

Most items can be returned within 90 days of when you receive them. Items purchased on Walmart.com may be returned either to a store or by mail, unless stated otherwise in the list of exceptions below. See the departments below to find out if there are exceptions to the 90-day rule and for instructions on how to return certain types of items.

the gold box deal preview for tomorrow.

I can list all the games for you if you want.

lego marvel, alien colonial marines collectors edition, xbox 360, and ps3 headsets, Scribblenauts Unlimited wii-u, lego batman 2, Xbox 360 S 4GB with Kinect Nike+ Bundle, The Walking Dead for the Xbox 360, ncca 14, lego lord of the rings, Save $50 on Eve: The Second Decade Collector's Edition
Can you post a link? I can't find this anywhere

The PS3 bundle is back up.

My 80GB just YLODed on me and I opened a repair with Sony but I think I'm gonna just keep the 80GB and go with the Holiday Bundle. Maybe down the road I can find someone to reball it. It sucks because I use the PS2 BC a ton, but I've got a PS2 with an internal hard drive, so I guess that's the best way to play PS2 games at this point.

I'm also gonna try to score that eBay holiday bundle tonight, but went ahead and got the Amazon one just in case. I'll just sell Batman and TLOU.

I tried for Beyond Two Souls.  Damn that was fast.  All I had was my iPhone and a crappy signal at my relatives house and actually believed I stood a chance.

Now I'm protesting and won't pay more than $19.99 and won't buy it from Amazon.  I'll have the last laugh here.

Yeah I was. Thanks

This was the list I was using and it doesn't have all of that. Kinda BS.

Why are they different?

http://www.amazon.com/computer-video-games-hardware-accessories/b/ref=topnav_storetab_vg?ie=UTF8&node=468642

But this is just what is known, they will add lightning deals in
amazon tend to add, and remove deals as they please. so it can change anytime. The only way to make sure you get the items you want it to stalk that link like a hawk, so you can see all the changes.

I tried for Beyond Two Souls. Damn that was fast. All I had was my iPhone and a crappy signal at my relatives house and actually believed I stood a chance.

Now I'm protesting and won't pay more than $19.99 and won't buy it from Amazon. I'll have the last laugh here.
I'll sell it to you for $19.99 after I receive mine and beat it ;)

PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale is $9.99 on Amazon right now. They wouldn't price match it for BF when I asked in a chat yesterday but obviously they did it anyway since BB had it for $11.99 today and GameStop will have it for $9.99 on Black Friday.

just picked up Dark Knight Rises, and I was like "why not see if Batman Begins and The Dark Knight is on sale too?" So I got all 3 blu ray for 17$ and the first two movies came with amazon video on demand copy as well. Not bad.

Where do I go to do a quick chat with them so I can see can I get free shipping on payday2 by adding it with earlier purchases since they haven't shipped yet.

Where do I go to do a quick chat with them so I can see can I get free shipping on payday2 by adding it with earlier purchases since they haven't shipped yet.
I second this. I bought a few things before and they havent shipped yet. Would be nice to get that money back if they combine the orders.

Was able to get beyond two souls. I was waiting for a price drop on amazon for a while, since I had the $20 off cost me $5. I did have to buy a movie with it to get free shipping though.

On the wait list for The Last of Us. It said I had a good chance of getting it, but now I'm starting to lose hope.

I was waiting for TLOU lightning deal, clicked add to cart as soon as the deal went live and it tried to charge me $34.99.  Was able to get out of that and try again when it was 90% claimed, $25 price reflected in my cart the second time.  My phone died literally right after placing the order and I had an hour ride home so I missed Ratchet, but was able to snag MLB the Show just now.  Now I can return my Walmart copies from this morning since I had Amazon credit to use just now.  Success!

Splinter Cell: Blacklist is $24.99 for both 360 and PS3. Price matching, surely.

I'm trying to convince myself not to buy it until it's $15-20 next year. It's hard.
Especially if you are interested in what is supposed to be a really compelling multiplayer experience. The longer you wait the deader that community will get.

Is there some magic link to get the movie deals. I somehow stumbled to Xmen First Class at 3.99$ and Wolverin Origins 3.99$ but can't figure out for the life for me how I did it. 

Is there some restrictions on Lightning Deals?

I'm trying to pick up a copy of Batman for the $2 price but don't wanna use my credit. But when I switch to my card, it reverts back to $7.99??

Some of these Amazon "lightning deals" are a joke.  CoD4 was already $10 when I checked earlier in the afternoon, before the lightning deal.  Now it's a lightning deal at the exact same $10 price.  Pffffttt. 

Got GoW Ascension CE!!!! Yay!!!!!

Kind of regret passing on the Saints Row CE but that just seemed like a bunch of cheap stuff thrown together.

So, what is the deal with this game? It has been $30 all day and was $30 at the time the "deal" was supposed to happen. $30 doesn't seem like much of a deal to me for this game.
Amazon's just trying to trick casuals/parents into thinking that $25 good deal because they may not know the diff between the standard and newly released ultimate edition. The lightning deals are as much about profiting off of suckers as giving actual great deals.

Really want Uncharted 2, and the Dual Pack is cheaper than Uncharted 2 has been, but I already have Uncharted 1 and dont know what I would do with a second copy. 

Also picked up a digital download of Sly and All Stars for $10 a piece. Not an amazing BF for me, but decent. 

bread's done
Back