Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnit, i didn't wake up from my nap even with the alarm on and missed Last of us + Beyond. How fast was the lightning deal? Was there even a chance? Was it like the 3ds xl deal where it sold out in 0.45646 seconds?
Beyond lasted roughly a minute, Last of Us lasted a little longer, 3 minutes or so before 100% And I thought that everyone would go for TLoU, guess I was wrong, now I'm desperate looking at walmart and no options to add in cart... to think I was offered a used-like new Beyond for $25.40 something shipped from AWD and didn't grabbed it...

I'm late but still wanted to bitch about the Beyond "deal". Added it to my cart immediately as far as I know when it went live, sent to the wait list and then never got an add to cart option. fucking lame and waste of the $20 promo credit I have for it. Carry on.
The game is on sale for $35. Use your promo code and get it for $15, that's an amazing price. I got the deal and paid $25.

Bad timing for Beyond Two Souls: 3:10 was right in the middle of Thanksgiving family dinner. Wish they could have done the big set of gaming deals either earlier or later and avoided mid-day like that. Plus we were at my brother-in-laws house and he has spotty cell coverage. I tried getting Beyond Two Souls on my phone but when the counter went down to zero it did nothing and by the time I realized I probably wasn't really online (not more than 20 or 30 seconds later) I refreshed and got 500+ on the waitlist. So, yeah, this "minute" stuff is BS - it did not last that long.

I have the $20 credit to use so I was all set to buy it for $15 then but saw it was OOS and only for $45 from a third-party seller. But now it appears to be back to $35 again so I probably ought to just pull the trigger. Of course as soon as I do that they will repeat it in another lightning deal for $25 ;). Yeah, just bought it - so look for repeated LDs now for it much like AC III last year.

So Lego Marvel is $40 for PS4/X1 now (and $30 for the other systems). Anyone think that might be included in the 5:10 AM lightning deal? I'd buy it at $30, but no more than that (and even that is pushing it since I have yet to play the last Lego Batman/Marvel game).

If anyone is getting PS+, if you have your sub running already, do you put in the code and extend your sub or is anyone just going to hold the code until another promo shows up? (Like pay a year and get 14 months or something like that)?

I'm thinking about jumping on that far cry 3 for ps3 deal but do you guys think ubisoft may release a next gen version?

3:10 was right in the middle of Thanksgiving family dinner of course and we were at my brother-in-laws house and he has spotty cell coverage. I tried getting Beyond Two Souls on my phone but when the counter went down to zero it did nothing and by the time I realized I probably wasn't really online (not more than 20 or 30 seconds later) I refreshed and got 500+ on the waitlist. So, yeah, this "minute" stuff is BS - it did not last that long.

I have the $20 credit to use so I was all set to buy it for $15 then but saw it was OOS and only for $45 from a third-party seller. But now it appears to be back to $35 again so I probably ought to just pull the trigger. Of course as soon as I do that they will repeat it in another lightning deal for $25 ;). Yeah, just bought it - so look for repeated LDs now for it much like AC III last year.

So Lego Marvel is $40 for PS4/X1 now (and $30 for the other systems). Anyone think that might be included in the 5:10 AM lightning deal? I'd buy it at $30, but no more than that (and even that is pushing it since I have yet to play the last Lego Batman/Marvel game).
Dinner at 3:10pm? We're about to eat in half an hour...8pm or so. :lol: In our family, we Cubans chill and get our drink on during loud bouts of interesting conversation pieces....then we eat....then it's back to being loud...and more drinks. Not to mention I get heckled everytime I sneak back here to check the deals out. ;)

SmileyMcSmiles said:
Dinner at 3:10pm? We're about to eat in half an hour...8pm or so. :lol: In our family, we Cubans chill and get our drink during loud bouts of interesting conversation pieces....then we eat....then it's back to being loud...and more drinks. Not to mention I get heckled everytime I sneak back here to check the deals out. ;)
Actually, I thought I'd get lambasted for having dinner so LATE. I'm not for it at all (since I'm a night person myself), but people tend to have Thanksgiving dinner very early in the day. We'd have it later ourselves but we were at the mercy of relatives and as it was we were the last ones there and everyone was chomping at the big to eat as soon as we arrived ;).

Anyone (like me) that is waiting on that PS+ deal might want to check this out:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/323487-playstation-plus-1-year-22-free-shipping-at-ebay-starts-112813-9pm-pst-rumor/

Bad timing for Beyond Two Souls: 3:10 was right in the middle of Thanksgiving family dinner. Wish they could have done the big set of gaming deals either earlier or later and avoided mid-day like that. Plus we were at my brother-in-laws house and he has spotty cell coverage. I tried getting Beyond Two Souls on my phone but when the counter went down to zero it did nothing and by the time I realized I probably wasn't really online (not more than 20 or 30 seconds later) I refreshed and got 500+ on the waitlist. So, yeah, this "minute" stuff is BS - it did not last that long.

lol, IO, i thought u were at walmart fighting the mobs for games, and tvs.

Actually, I thought I'd get lambasted for having dinner so LATE. I'm not for it at all (since I'm a night person myself), but people tend to have Thanksgiving dinner very early in the day. We'd have it later ourselves but we were at the mercy of relatives and as it was we were the last ones there and everyone was chomping at the big to eat as soon as we arrived ;).

Anyone (like me) that is waiting on that PS+ deal might want to check this out:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/323487-playstation-plus-1-year-22-free-shipping-at-ebay-starts-112813-9pm-pst-rumor/
Haha...you'd fit right in at my place.

Still deciding on BF4 for PS3 on Amazon. Anyone know if Walmart will actually have their BF prices online at midnight? I'd prefer to get BF4 there as they still have the LE with China Rising and I have a $10 GC there.

Hope they repeat the Beyond deal until monday, so I can get one too. Today's stocks were gone in a split second and Walmart's page either doesn't work (disable my ad blockers to verify) or that's their standard OOS protocol now: not showing prices, availability in stores... nothing.

If anyone is getting PS+, if you have your sub running already, do you put in the code and extend your sub or is anyone just going to hold the code until another promo shows up? (Like pay a year and get 14 months or something like that)?
Hold onto it. I lucked out and just happened to enter my sub code the day that promo started and didn't even know about it until later lol. Also, my sub runs out right before the 30-day free trial code expires from buying a PS4, so I'm glad I haven't entered another year just yet.

Well I'm PO'd at my phone.  At 0% on Beyond I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart.  At 42% I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart.  At 63% I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart.  Then I spent the next two hours refreshing until there was no more wait list and I bought it for $15.

Guess I'll head out to Gamestop in a little while for the 8GB Vita memory sticks for 9.99 and get back to grab some PS+ cards through Ebay/Amazon/Sony.

Has anyone happened to see Vita Memory deals online?

Well I'm PO'd at my phone. At 0% on Beyond I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart. At 42% I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart. At 63% I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart. Then I spent the next two hours refreshing until there was no more wait list and I bought it for $15.
You can't do that. Gotta stick to your guns. That's like pursuing this really hot girl at a bar all night and then just settling for her ugly friend.

If you want that price, you hang tough until it reemerges, dammit.

Well I'm PO'd at my phone. At 0% on Beyond I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart. At 42% I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart. At 63% I hit the button and it failed to add it to my cart. Then I spent the next two hours refreshing until there was no more wait list and I bought it for $15.
This happened to me as well on my phone. Eventually I got on the waiting list and ended up getting it for $5 on my iPad, but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart or get on the waiting list on my iPhone for some reason.

This has probably been asked a few times now, but I haven't seen it yet. Does the $30 PS+ deal go live at midnight tonight or whats going on with that?

You can't do that. Gotta stick to your guns. That's like pursuing this really hot girl at a bar all night and then just settling for her ugly friend.

If you want that price, you hang tough until it reemerges, dammit.
I was OK at $15 and $5 was more of a fantasy anyway. Besides, if I wait it's not likely going back down between now and when the promo credit expires. So then it's going to be some time before it's $20 even if Heavy Rain is any indication.

This happened to me as well on my phone. Eventually I got on the waiting list and ended up getting it for $5 on my iPad, but it wouldn't let me add it to my cart or get on the waiting list on my iPhone for some reason.
It's so annoying, always happens when I try to do a lightning deal on my phone (was even on the desktop site) so always miss them if they're high demand.

bread's done
Back