Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided not to pull the trigger. I expect Skyrim Legendary, and Dishonored GOTY.. to be sold for $9.99 sometime in 2014. 

Skyrim's best on PC.  I have the base game on the 360 as well, and yes it's fun there, too.  PC has tons of awesome mods that just keep the game going and fresh.  It's perfectly integrated w/the xbox wired USB controller, too.  Just some food for thought!

Wow, I've already received the games I bought from Amazon on Thanksgiving - they were shipped FedEx Smartpost yesterday (from KY to GA), and got them in the mail just before noon today.  Not too shabby.

$20 is a good deal for Skyrim, and normally I would've jumped on this. But gotta think BBY will have it for the same price at some point before or after the holidays, in which case Gamer's Club Unlocked will knock an additional 20% off.

(I've hesitated on a lot of sales this Black Friday for the same reason, which, I suppose, is all part of BBY's evil master plan!)

Went back on today and picked up the Journey/Flow/Flower combo for $20.  Pretty good deal and I finally get to play what I've heard are some pretty good games.

Went back on today and picked up the Journey/Flow/Flower combo for $20. Pretty good deal and I finally get to play what I've heard are some pretty good games.
this combo is on amazon? I hear flower was interesting and fun.

EDIT: Ah, ps3 only =/. When I get my ps4 ill pick up Flower!

Will flower always be 6.99$ on amazon for the dload code?

So when they put up Aliens Coloinal Marines again for the 3rd time do you think they will finally put up the collectors edition for $9.99.

I don't know why but I would buy it at that price even though the game is horrid

I wouldnt grab another, you already have two. Pick up another game you need?

I personally missed god of war saga at $15, its still $15, I hope it stays the same until I can get to gamestop tomorrow and grab a giftcard.
I actually heard god of war saga has vouchers for two of the games and that theyve friggin expired. Is this true? Thats beyond lame if so. I looked at my case and it mentions nothing about an experation date or anything. Not sure how you can legally put a game out, claim it has 5 games then only give someone 3

I actually heard god of war saga has vouchers for two of the games and that theyve friggin expired. Is this true? Thats beyond lame if so. I looked at my case and it mentions nothing about an experation date or anything. Not sure how you can legally put a game out, claim it has 5 games then only give someone 3
Sony extended the expiration date a year so people who bought should be good to go.

Most of the time those vouchers don't really expire anyway. I had a Darksiders code that "expired" over two years ago it went through just fine last month.

So when they put up Aliens Coloinal Marines again for the 3rd time do you think they will finally put up the collectors edition for $9.99.

I don't know why but I would buy it at that price even though the game is horrid
Heh yeah I love how its a current deal and they also have it scheduled again for tomorrow morning. I'd buy it at $10 for the statue and a free Xbox 360 game case!

That cheapens my satisfaction in getting it earlier... Oh well. Would rather they match Microsoft for Lego Marvel tbh

marineal said:
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed (360/PS3) will be $9.99 again in 7 hours.
Nice - but how can you tell the PS3 version is included and what the price is? I'd want it on PS3. I had just checked out the deals for today not too long ago and there was nothing that interested me - I guess they just added this one in.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed (360/PS3) will be $9.99 again in 7 hours.

Nice - but how can you tell the PS3 version is included and what the price is? I'd want it on PS3. I had just checked out the deals for today not too long ago and there was nothing that interested me - I guess they just added this one in.
It's only the 360 version:

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition - Xbox 360 for $11.99

Missed the Skyrim LD for $19.99.  Was busy playing State of Decay, took a breather...came here and read the deal.  But all PS3 versions were sold out.  Great, great deal for that.  Then again...it's for the best, I've bought too much already.

Sony extended the expiration date a year so people who bought should be good to go.
The fact that it even exists is utter bullshit. How can you claim a game comes with 5 games then really only offer 3 and 2 on a time limit without any indication of that on the box at all? This is one of the reasons i hate digital copies of things. If it was all on the disk there would be no issue.

I dont get the point in it honestly. Your selling it as a 5 game set. Why would you even bother putting the experation date on there? Its not like it costs them money to keep digital copies of games in storage o_O

Most of the time those vouchers don't really expire anyway. I had a Darksiders code that "expired" over two years ago it went through just fine last month.

but a lot of them actualy do. In fact i think my skin for GOW expired before i could use it, and my game d.load for my GOW PSP expired beore i redeemed it.

I dont get the point in it honestly. Your selling it as a 5 game set. Why would you even bother putting the experation date on there? Its not like it costs them money to keep digital copies of games in storage o_O

Actually, it does. Server space costs money as does maintaining a means of authorizing downloads. Also, things like residuals and other payments that may be owed to the studio and individual team members need to be tracked and are subject to audit. As such, almost all digital downloads have some form of expiration date.

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers 3DS was just added as a Lighting Deal. Starts in 5 hours. Current Price right now is $21, expect it to at least drop to $15. 

Edit: Holy shit... if you scroll your mouse.. it says $9.99 in the description. HYPE!!!. 

Amazon's lightning deals suck. $300 for a 360? 5 bucks off a PS3 charging stand? Not trying very hard to sell anything.

Thanks. How do you know it's $11.99? Is it an extra $2 because its the "Bonus Edition" ?
The $9.99 one I got a few days ago was the Bonus Edition, hell I think ALL of them are bonus editions since I don't see a different SKU indicating it or whatever. The extra $2 in this case I figure is because by now people will get whatever they can if they've been constantly striking out on getting deals.

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers 3DS was just added as a Lighting Deal. Starts in 5 hours. Current Price right now is $21, expect it to at least drop to $15.

Edit: Holy shit... if you scroll your mouse.. it says $9.99 in the description. HYPE!!!.
I guess I'm missing it; I don't see where it shows it's 9.99 :/ Hope it's true though!

EDIT: Nvm found it! woo! :D

He's wrong. Its gonna be $9.99. How do i know this? Because this is a repeat of Wednesday's deal and it had the same description $11.99. It will also include the PS3 version.
UqdM1mf.jpg

Could the actual deal be different when it goes live? Yes.

Am I wrong going by what the exact deal is telling us right now? No

Ugh... I have a hard time ever buying PC games. Seems every PC game is on sale a month after release. Sales just get better sales. A never-ending cycle of regret. Hahaha.

Cyber Monday deals:

12:01 PT - Madden NFL 25 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - FIFA 14 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Battlefield 4 - X360, PS3, PC
12:01 PT - NCAA Football 14 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Need for Speed Rivals - X360, PS3, PC
12:01 PT - Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC, Wii U, X360, PS3, Xbox One
12:01 PT - Grand Theft Auto 5 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Ryse: Son of Rome - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Forza Motorsport 5 - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Dead Rising 3 - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Saints Row 4 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - PlayStation 3
12:01 PT - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PlayStation 3
12:01 PT - Elder Scrolls Anthology - PC

Kind of true I guess, but I still like seeing what deals they have. Maybe buy a game or 2 that's on special.
Maybe, just don't get hopes up too high. I Think Gamefly may do a used game sale, but otherwise my recollection of past Cyber Monday's have always been shrugging and glad I get to save some cash.

Cyber Monday deals:

12:01 PT - Madden NFL 25 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - FIFA 14 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Battlefield 4 - X360, PS3, PC
12:01 PT - NCAA Football 14 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Need for Speed Rivals - X360, PS3, PC
12:01 PT - Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC, Wii U, X360, PS3, Xbox One
12:01 PT - Grand Theft Auto 5 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Ryse: Son of Rome - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Forza Motorsport 5 - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Dead Rising 3 - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Saints Row 4 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - PlayStation 3
12:01 PT - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PlayStation 3
12:01 PT - Elder Scrolls Anthology - PC
Hopefully there will end being some more deals since those look pretty piss poor.

bread's done
Back