Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit Skyrim deal is over. 

Great deal for $8. I have to finish this game someday. jk. it's not over. woohoo!

I've been really hoping for a deal on PlayStation Vita memory cards....but I can see how Sony might not want them discounted :(

skyrim for $8 wow. could not resist. it will probably never be this cheap again. now I am kind of pissed though if skyrim is so cheap why not other games be cheaper? anyway if like dead space coming up will be like $8 and I can price match since I already bought it?

I just bought Resident Evil 5 a few days when it first went on sale, but I'm eyeing the resident evil 6 archives bundle, which has 4, 5, 6, and code veronica x....what do?

Yeah I decided to bite on vanilla Skyrim for $8.  Considering I do not have a ton of time to game much it is a small investment. If I love the game I will buy the DLC when it is on sale.

I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on a few things today. I gave into temptation and purchased the ES Anthology just now. This year was good for jumping into Steam building, and while I have vanilla Skryim on 360, the anthology seemed hard to pass up.

Amazon's pricing policies got the best of me this weekend. I briefly looked over things, but I was clearly ignorant of policy  when I asked for price match of Microcenter's $149.99 Intel i5-3570k :wall:  

However...

I ventured into my local BB and an associate offered his assistance. While I didn't 'need' any help, I just happened to ask about them price matching Microcenter.  It was Friday so they explained that they couldn't do any price matching in the systems (as I anticipated) and to come back tomorrow. I was already shocked at the help so far considering that the nearest MC is 1.5hrs. away, but close enough for the 3570k and other discounts to be worth my while.

So I return last evening.  A manager is the first to offer assistance, and without any question when I mentioned the pm, he got me set up for processing. He said he was familiar w/ MC, and has no issue pm'ing them or online retailers on available stock. In fact, he mentioned helping a father/son last week do a near complete build on pm'ing.      

TL;DR  My BB (midwest) honor-priced Microcenters $149.99 Intel i5-3570k, and agreed to do additional components in the future. :whee:

Not to sound like a fanboy but Bethesda games are noticeabley worse on PS3 versions... I am looking at you Fallout and Skyrim.

Not to sound like a fanboy but Bethesda games are noticeabley worse on PS3 versions... I am looking at you Fallout and Skyrim.
I worried about this and waited until it got near a minute....and decided to go for it as I've read people mention the latest patch worked...I HOPE! I was going to get the anthology but not sure if my computer is powerful enough to play Skyrim (was looking at info. about Skyrim on older computers).

Ordered The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls on Thursday during the Lightning Deals, got them Saturday. And this was with their FREE Super Saver Shipping!

Skyrim Legendary came on Friday from Best Buy with their free shipping.

Now all I need is my Borderlands 2 GOTY and Metal Gear Solid: Legacy Collection and my second year of PS+ (had to go through Walmart for it on Saturday for the $30 deal and they don't do digital codes, so I am having the physical card coming) and then I am done with game shopping.

Edit: Bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix for PS3 for $20 at my local Gamestop (and it was the Limited Edition, so I justified myself by this; otherwise, I wouldn't have done it).
Your post sir, inspired me to call my local gamestops for kingdom hearts LE, and one of them had a bunch of these in fantastic condition and sealed. The sketchy GS employees then reacted with surprise when it came up that cheap and then promptly said they would have to buy "backup" copies for themselves...lol. *sigh*.

Your post sir, inspired me to call my local gamestops for kingdom hearts LE, and one of them had a bunch of these in fantastic condition and sealed. The sketchy GS employees then reacted with surprise when it came up that cheap and then promptly said they would have to buy "backup" copies for themselves...lol. *sigh*.
That is good. :bouncy: I wasn't going to bite on this either. I went in, saw they did have the game for $20, so I figured maybe...but then the guy behind the counter pulled out a sealed copy of the LE by surprise, which they had two left of among the dozen plus copies of the non-launch copies. Rang up for the same price, so I figured heck with it.

Now if we can get this same kind of luck on 2.5 LE next year, we'll be in business. =/ Much as I want to get KH3 (and FF15), I don't have a PS4 yet and won't be able to afford one for a while.

anyone know if amazon or any other retailer will be having sales for the super mario 3d world and lego super heroes marvel for the ps4..those are the two games Im trying to get but so far no such luck, both are full retail price

Any recommendations on Dead Space 3 since it is now $9.99? I enjoyed the first two but I heard this was not as good.
I thought it was fun me and my friend enjoyed it. I cant compare it to 1 or 2 since I never played them. I only bought DS3 because my friend wanted to get a coop game and we found it to be fun.

I thought it was fun me and my friend enjoyed it. I cant compare it to 1 or 2 since I never played them. I only bought DS3 because my friend wanted to get a coop game and we found it to be fun.
is there a reason people are picking the ps3 version over the xbox 360? from the claim % xbox 360 is only at 8%, while the ps3 version is almost at 90% claim

How low will Ghosts possibly go on cyber monday? 29.99? I want to buy the digital ps3 copy and buy the PS4 digital upgrade. 

is there a reason people are picking the ps3 version over the xbox 360? from the claim % xbox 360 is only at 8%, while the ps3 version is almost at 90% claim
I'd imagine the 360 version would of been more desirable as when I saved [for Dead Space 1] on PS3 it would take me to the standard PS3 save screen whereas the 360 version kept the in-game save UI (and thus more immersed in the world, vital for horror games). Plus, better chance that DS3 would be a PS+ game than DS3 would be a GwG game.

So it looks like certain games will be on sale again at 3am EST. I bought Kingdom Hearts for $20. Will Amazon pricematch it if it goes down more?

Any recommendations on Dead Space 3 since it is now $9.99? I enjoyed the first two but I heard this was not as good.
Well, it's not scary. Like, at all. There are also some segments where you have to watch out for falling boulders or run out of a burning building quickly to avoid instant death - those are annoying. If you plan on playing co-op, make sure your partner has at least half a brain because a few randoms I got paired up with made puzzle-solving more difficult than letting me just do everything on my own. The outdoors sections felt a little like the Lost Planet series, if you've played those games, and suffer from many of the same issues. Indoors was classic Dead Space gameplay.

Well, it's not scary. Like, at all. There are also some segments where you have to watch out for falling boulders or run out of a burning building quickly to avoid instant death - those are annoying. If you plan on playing co-op, make sure your partner has at least half a brain because a few randoms I got paired up with made puzzle-solving more difficult than letting me just do everything on my own. The outdoors sections felt a little like the Lost Planet series, if you've played those games, and suffer from many of the same issues. Indoors was classic Dead Space gameplay.
Hmm I decided to pick it up. Don't like microtransactions, but $9.99 is not too bad to take a chance on. I mostly played for the story and atmosphere.

Hoping for another 24.99 deal on Beyond Two Souls. Missed out on the LD on Thursday. Wasn't quick enough apparently.
I went to Walmart later in the day on Friday, and they had at least 5 or more copies of Beyond just laying around. I decided to skip the lightning deal and had it in my cart at Walmart but decided to put it back there too....

There was also a Dishonored left that I was gonna grab but it had that ugly ass PH plastered all over

I dont know about you but I played it without having to purchase a single Micro-Transaction.
Indeed but it's super annoying that it was front and center. Also really, really annoying that while upgrading hitting the button you normally select stuff with takes you to the micro transactions and that takes you out of the game for 2-3 minutes as it connects to the servers and loads before you can back out. Wasn't bad but I was just sick of the game by the halfway point and the series goes in order of quality.

any of you had amazon attempt sunday delivery with usps? i just tracked the status. it says attempted delivery failed, yet i was home the whole day. shouldn't they just drop the package in your mailbox. The item that was supposed to be deliver today was just one blu ray movie. LOL fing usps, i think my usps guy hates me. he always does this.

any of you had amazon attempt sunday delivery with usps? i just tracked the status. it says attempted delivery failed, yet i was home the whole day. shouldn't they just drop the package in your mailbox. The item that was supposed to be deliver today was just one blu ray movie. LOL fing usps, i think my usps guy hates me. he always does this.
And now he has to go into work on Sunday too just for you. Bet he really hates you now.

bread's done
Back