Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Got stuck with 2-3 FedEx Smartpost orders.....complete garbage.

I live in a small apartment building, only 4 units or so. How the hell do you have 2 pieces of mail addressed to the same person and you put them in 2 different mailboxes? Me and my neighbors have to swap mail all the time.

My UPS guy is amazing though, either he can put on the best face I've ever seen or he is genuinely nice as hell.

And now he has to go into work on Sunday too just for you. Bet he really hates you now.
i had two different usps guys that delivers to me, one guy always delivers it to my front door of my apt, or leave it in my mailbox, the other guy always list packages as delivery attempt failed, this is the first time i gotten sunday delivery from amazon. so sunday is not the issue.

my ups does his job as always, maybe not with a smile on his face, but he does his job

Got stuck with 2-3 FedEx Smartpost orders.....complete garbage.

I live in a small apartment building, only 4 units or so. How the hell do you have 2 pieces of mail addressed to the same person and you put them in 2 different mailboxes? Me and my neighbors have to swap mail all the time.

My UPS guy is amazing though, either he can put on the best face I've ever seen or he is genuinely nice as hell.
isn't fedex smartpost basically usps? my question is doesn't usps delivery person has keys to access all building and address? so can a package not be delivered?

Played through DS3 once and I was swimming in way more resources than I ever needed. No one would ever need to purchase resources in that game and it's pretty easy to just ignore the microtransactions altogether. I don't think it's as good as the first two overall but I did enjoy it and I'd like to play through it again in co-op sometime.

isn't fedex smartpost basically usps? my question is doesn't usps delivery person has keys to access all building and address? so can a package not be delivered?
It's Amazon paying FedEx to drive your stuff to the post office and make it take at least two days longer than if it had just gone USPS. Almost every time I have one of these USPS gets it in the same city that FedEx got it from Amazon too. So they're just driving it across town!

any of you had amazon attempt sunday delivery with usps? i just tracked the status. it says attempted delivery failed, yet i was home the whole day. shouldn't they just drop the package in your mailbox. The item that was supposed to be deliver today was just one blu ray movie. LOL fing usps, i think my usps guy hates me. he always does this.
I had my one of my tvs delivered today. The usps workers that do sunday deliveries are in vans. I wasnt expecting to get anything today and woke up to a tv on my porch. :whee:

Excellent job Amazon with the Epic Mickey 2 for Wii U lightning deal ... the deal went live and RAISED the price from $15 to $18.99. And it doesn't work, regardless.

The Lightning Deal price for Epic Mickey 2 for Wii U is actually HIGHER than the regular price right now on Amazon. The PS3 version sold out pretty quick at $12.99.

It's Amazon paying FedEx to drive your stuff to the post office and make it take at least two days longer than if it had just gone USPS. Almost every time I have one of these USPS gets it in the same city that FedEx got it from Amazon too. So they're just driving it across town!
I have no issues with it.

All my prime orders either come in 1 or 2 days regardless of whether it's FedEx, UPS, FedEx SmartPost, UPS Mail Innnovations or Lasership. Advantage of living in a major city I suppose as the distribution centers aren't far and all the shippers have big hubs here. I'm moving a bit out into the 'burbs next week though, so we'll see if the service is as good out there.

Only deal I see so far for tomorrow that interests me is MGS Legacy Collection.  Hopefully it beats Newegg's $29.99 price.

In my experience Smartpost is much much worse than USPS. Going off purchases I've made off ebay when they ship USPS Priority it arrives in 2-3 days. Smartpost routinely takes 5+ days. Of course others may have different experiences but I hate Smartpost. Worst shipping method, IMO.

They'll probably fix it later I assume. At least I hope they do.
I am very very very mildly interested in this. Even if it goes to 12.99 it'd be a bit of a stretch IMO, given the mediocre reviews.

Just have a habit of collecting/playing anything Mickey Mouse related, even if horrible.

I am very very very mildly interested in this. Even if it goes to 12.99 it'd be a bit of a stretch IMO, given the mediocre reviews.

Just have a habit of collecting/playing anything Mickey Mouse related, even if horrible.
Even though I foolishly bought the PS3 version for full price, I thought it was pretty fun. The gameplay in general is really nice.

Excellent job Amazon with the Epic Mickey 2 for Wii U lightning deal ... the deal went live and RAISED the price from $15 to $18.99. And it doesn't work, regardless.
0% complete..... LMAO!

I have a feeling Wii U owners are going to be in for some excellent deals as retailers start unloading their slow movie Wii U inventory. Already seeing it with Batman @ $8.50.

Even though I foolishly bought the PS3 version for full price, I thought it was pretty fun. The gameplay in general is really nice.
Glad to hear it. I had a price watch going on camelcamelcamel for the better part of a year for that title, and it finally went off last night when the price dropped to $15. Figured the "lightning deal" would at least discount to $12.99 or something, not raise the price over normal.

Not entirely sure what you're asking, but FedEx takes it to my post office and has my incompetent USPS guy deliver it.

One of my packages was at my post office yesterday. But now I have to wait until tomorrow or maybe even Tuesday because my mailman is horrible.

Dead Space 3 was already added again as a lightning deal. They must have had a butt-ton of them laying around.

MGR Collector's Edition and MGS Legacy edition were added as well

Dead Space 3 was already added again as a lightning deal. They must have had a butt-ton of them laying around.

MGR Collector's Edition and MGS Legacy edition were added as well
And they are all first run LE copies I think. Some EA executives where convinced if they made it a more dude bro game it would double the sales I guess.

Do you guys think the PS3 and Xbox 360 bundles will go back on sale. I unfortunately did not have any money during BF, but now I do and I hope they show up again. :(

Oh btw, anyone who ordered Last Light get theirs yet? Wonder what the chances are that they might be the 1st run copies. Unlikely I would imagine.

Huh, well I just learned that if you pay with the amazon visa it doesn't force you to use your gift card credit in order to get the lightning deal price.

I hope Amazon does a repeat of DmC for $9.99.
It's 14.99 on Gamefly right now, and they are giving $5 off any used games. It was in stock a few hours ago when I looked. I don't think they have free shipping on it, though.

I dont know about you but I played it without having to purchase a single Micro-Transaction.
I'm too cheap for buying stuff in a game I already paid for. However, it was a warning for anyone who may buy it to not blow the shit out of everything in sight.

Cyber Monday deals:

12:01 PT - Madden NFL 25 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - FIFA 14 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Battlefield 4 - X360, PS3, PC
12:01 PT - NCAA Football 14 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Need for Speed Rivals - X360, PS3, PC
12:01 PT - Call of Duty: Ghosts - PC, Wii U, X360, PS3, Xbox One
12:01 PT - Grand Theft Auto 5 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Ryse: Son of Rome - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Forza Motorsport 5 - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Dead Rising 3 - Xbox One
12:01 PT - Saints Row 4 - X360, PS3
12:01 PT - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix - PlayStation 3
12:01 PT - Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - PlayStation 3
12:01 PT - Elder Scrolls Anthology - PC
So these are the deals that are going up tonight at midnight PST, right?

How is FFXIV on PS3? I haven't played a console game in many moons, but I've got that MMO itch and am also in a bit of a FF kick.

How is FFXIV on PS3? I haven't played a console game in many moons, but I've got that MMO itch and am also in a bit of a FF kick.
It's pretty good, a step-up for new Final Fantasy games.

I haven't gotten into it much, but my bro over Steam loves it a lot.

The graphics are a big step down from the PC version, and FATEs can be problematic because the game renders other players before enemies, so when there are a ton of players around you at once, sometimes the enemies never even become visible before they die. But it's very playable and a lot of fun.

The graphics are a big step down from the PC version, and FATEs can be problematic because the game renders other players before enemies, so when there are a ton of players around you at once, sometimes the enemies never even become visible before they die. But it's very playable and a lot of fun.
Playable is always good. Fun is even better. I haven't played a MMO since DCUO's launch. I'll hope it goes on sale for $15.

Actually that brings up the biggest problem I had with playing with the controller. 99% of the time it works wonderfully and actually makes me want to play more MMOs with that set up. Selecting targets can be problematic and friendly targets almost impossible, couldn't imagine healing with the controller.

bread's done
Back