Amazon DotD - Rayman Raving Rabids 2 ($15) for Nintendo DS

I think your use of the conjunction "via" is pushing the limits of its proper use. But anyway, they have already had this game in various deals at this price a few times in the last few months. And I think they have had it longer term at 19.99.

[quote name='scottman']I think your use of the conjunction "via" is pushing the limits of its proper use. But anyway, they have already had this game in various deals at this price a few times in the last few months. And I think they have had it longer term at 19.99.[/quote]

If it makes you happier, I changed it. My christmas gift to you. :D

Crappy game, sure, but let's give the OP some credit. Thanks for posting the deal. I expect somebody will get some use of it.

[quote name='rocksolidaudio']yes, please to avoid. my review if you're not convinced:

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3158931&sec=REVIEWS[/quote]

That review link is for the first RR game. The Amabozo dotd is for numero dos. Not the same, in case anyone gets confused. Not saying it's any better or worse, but it's not a platformer.

The "Pro" reviews for this new one are average, but user reviews seem pretty positive.

Good price for a new game in any case.

RRR2 for DS is pretty good, but short-lived. $15's a solid price, though if you have a Wii you might as well opt for that version (despite the price gap).

bread's done
Back