Amazon DOTD - XBOX 360 Stuntman 39.99

Nice! Thanks.

BTW - what happened to the Deal of the Day? I don't see the link for it at amazon.com/games....

Great Price and if that was the price it released at which it should of been I would have got it at launch, but to bad for them my money already is gone for this week, maybe in a few weeks i'll pick this up being I really liked the demo. They should have had a 40.00 tag at launch.

Amazon finally posted their DOTD...

Stuntman: Ignition
Other products by THQ
Platform: Xbox 360
(4 customer reviews)

List Price: $59.99
Price: $39.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $20.00 (33%)

Good! Not that I care about that game, but I was scared they'd dropped it (not that I actually buy many deals of the day, but still...)

I liked the demo, but like a broken record, just way too much worthwhile stuff to pick up instead. A $20 game for me. And this game will be $20 dollars by sometime after Christmas as a DoTD.

Looks like Amazon extended this deal to match this week's ads (at least for the 360 version--PS3 is still $51.99).

Despite the high frustration/repetition factor, I'm liking the demo. It might be worth it at $40 if there weren't so many other games that are much higher on my "to buy" list. At $20, I'd buy it without much hesitation.

Still, if you're not a Halo fan, it's something to play until the next wave of new releases pops in the coming weeks.

bread's done
Back