Amazon Game Downloads - 3 Free Casual Games

Thanks OP! Ill take 3 free games any day of the week. I hope this is a sign of good things to come from the amazon download service.

Nice find. I hate these "installer required" things. Especially when I can't queue more than one item--what's the point?

Thanks, OP. Got The Scruffs. Looks like a nice Mystery Case Files clone with an amusing story for once.

Build a lot doesn't display properly on my computer. It's not my configuration as I have a T9300 Intel dual core processor, 4 GB of system memory, and an Nvidia 8600M GPU.

got to wonder what is going to happen with BIGFISHGAMES NOW

almost all of amazon games 9.99 or less with no contract

there are even some as low as 6.99

Thanks op, anyone know if these have crappy DRM schemes? I haven't played computer games in ages because of that garbage...

For anyone not running windows at the moment you can "buy" now and download later. I was trying to download now and then I was going to burn them to a disc but Amazon wants you to install their Games & Software Downloader client.

A couple games of interest from the general download site:
Eschalon: Book 1 for $10
Depths of Peril for $7
That's the cheapest I've seen these.

[quote name='dtcarson']Nice find. I hate these "installer required" things. Especially when I can't queue more than one item--what's the point?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UjnHunter']Thanks op, anyone know if these have crappy DRM schemes? I haven't played computer games in ages because of that garbage...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='z3razerviper']thank you anybody know how the drm works?[/QUOTE]

This almost certainly uses 'activation' DRM, as you're required to install an Amazon program, and there's a place to authorize a computer. We don't even know if you can deauthorize a system as needed-you can't get Kindle content moved to more than 6 devices, even if you deauthorize, so odds are this is just as bad.

This is probably even worse than Steam's activation DRM.

Stick with Gog.com!

bread's done
Back