Amazon Lightning deal at 10AM 8/4/09 ?

[quote name='casperinian']Could be a special on anti-tank weapons to go with your night vision goggles.[/QUOTE]

I like the sound of that.

[quote name='casperinian']Could be a special on anti-tank weapons to go with your night vision goggles.[/QUOTE]
Best lightning deal ever :lol:

what sucks is its at 1pm est time to 5pm esttime... meaning if its a good item it be long sold out before i have a chance at it since i wont be able to check intill 3am...

also anyone else get nothing in their GOLD BOX today.. i have no offers

EDIT Found out why no offers. Was not logged in.. Would rather not got any offers then this crap..

1 day its all video games next day its all crap... 8 Cds

I've got Pokemon Platinum in my gold box, but don't want it. The good news is that this is the second time in 4 or 5 days that I've had video games in my gold box at all. It had been quite a long time before that.

[quote name='JMEPO']Your very own fully functional hydrogen bomb!
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

That's excellent news, everyone needs one of these in their life time. ;)

I hope it's Knights of the Old Republic 2, given that that's the only RPG I can think of that I want and don't have :D

Star Ocean? *Shudders at the thought of Square/Enix/Pokemon RPGS*

[quote name='dualedge2']Sounds like a PC MMORPG, like World of Warcraft, Warhammer, etc.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, how does it sound any more like that than like any other subgenre of RPGs? Honestly, the clue could not be more vague.

Unfortunately, I have most of the RPGs I could want, so it might as well just be a rocket propelled grenade for the fun of it.

[quote name='crunchewy']I've got Pokemon Platinum in my gold box, but don't want it. The good news is that this is the second time in 4 or 5 days that I've had video games in my gold box at all. It had been quite a long time before that.[/QUOTE]What is this magic you possess that grants you personalized gold boxes? This simpleton is envious and curious! I've heard of such magic, but nary have I the abilities to conjure such machinations.

(How did you do it?)

It's The World Ends With you for 10 bucks.

That's a ridiculous deal on an RPG that won a ton of awards and was 40 bucks at launch. I only thought it was mediocre but at that price, man...

I'm tempted, but I don't want to have to use the touch screen. I don't know, kind of torn, but honestly this'll get snapped up hopefully by someone who wants to play it more than I do.

[quote name='Skoad']$8 shipped with ECA/Prime! If you don't have Prime, you'll need a $5.01 filler.[/QUOTE]

shoot I messed up and order something more expensive. :bomb: oh well..I can't reorder it.

This is actually a good flip to Amazon for anyone needing a filler game towards the $30 coupon. $8 (assuming ECA/no tax) -> $7.50 atm.

Good deal, just finished day 3 this morning on the train. Very cool and different. Kind of takes getting used to controlling two characters at the same time plus keep track of the cards for the combo attack.

Picked mine up BOGO BBV sale a few weeks ago for $5. No brainer for $10 for sure.

Extremely good deal. I bought it regular price when it came out and I still feel I got my money's worth. It's an absolutely excelllent game.

[quote name='catabarez']how come i can't add it to my cart?[/QUOTE]

Are you login?
Did you check you cart? Maybe it's already there

Ergh, I'm so tempted to grab this but there's so many DS games I have still to finish and my $12.98 Rhythm Heaven arrived at my door yesterday.

But still....$9.98...

I think I'm gonna have to pass this time.

Thanks though, CAG.

WOW !

If I had a DS I'd rebuy this game. Hell I'm tempted to buy it just because.

One of the best RPGs in recent memory -- the plot is incredibly engrossing, its of reasonable length, and the extras are excellent!

Not to mention its from the think-tanks that oversee the KH series -- those guys seem to be the only ones left at SE who bleed creativity.

bread's done
Back