Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KidInTheHall']*gasps*

My god you're a mad man![/QUOTE]
If that is offensive to you then I apologize, I just wanna buy it asap since I am already late to the work :roll:

I shouldn't...

But, it looks like a good deal. This is like that alcohol question of "Should I have one more before I leave? I know I shouldn't, but..."

Hey Tony, the price is still showing up as full price in checkout. Did it sell out already?

"Bundle Download: $129.94

Total Before Tax: $129.94
Estimated Tax: $0.00

Order Total: $129.94"

Edit: It looks like it switched over to 9.99 now.

[quote name='The End']Just a reminder, Tony said that the ratings of the Gamespot broadcast help encourage devs to agree to deals. So it would help if you would tune in to boost the ratings. If you don't care to watch, do like I do and leave it open in another tab & hit the mute button.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/black-fridays/?event=episode_420121116[/QUOTE]
Have the show up. I already have all the games in the bundle (paid 3 or 4 times the amount they are now on sale for). Just wanna throw my support to Tony.

[quote name='jshackles']Probably asked before but does Stalker activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's at the top:
Platform: Windows 2000 / XP | Rated: Mature | DRM: Steam DRM

I always have to search all over - they are rarely in the same spot.

[quote name='The End']Good lord, this is such a great deal. I kinda wish that I didn't own all of the games already.[/QUOTE]

Ditto

If anyone has purchased the tHQ bundle and does not need / want S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobylor I would love to buy them off you at $2 a pop.

[quote name='jshackles']Probably asked before but does Stalker activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Yes it does, as all of the other THQ Medley games.

Could there really be 10 MILLION people watching this stream?!

Insanely good deal. Didn't buy the pack since most of the games didn't interest me but being able to get Metro for $2 (thanks imentec!) is good enough for me. Hopefully Amazon makes some good profit off of this and THQ... well... stays afloat another couple of months.

I'm interested in STALKER and possibly Space Marine if anybody has any extras from the bundle. Thanks!

I'm really just interested in Stalker if anyone gets the bundle and already has that. I have everything else and don't really wanna spend the money double dipping (cash is tight right now.), but I'd pay a little for Stalker out of it if anyone wants to.

PM me if interested.

[quote name='Mooby']Insanely good deal. Didn't buy the pack since most of the games didn't interest me but being able to get Metro for $2 (thanks imentec!) is good enough for me. Hopefully Amazon makes some good profit off of this and THQ... well... stays afloat another couple of months.[/QUOTE]

I hope THQ survives.
I really want Metro: Last Light and SR4 to come out...

Hey Tony, can you give us a hint on what type of games the promotional credit will be good for. Will it be all big AAA games or will you mix in some indie titles? Thanks a bunch!

Having only found this site recently, gotta say big thanks to Amazon and Tony for successfully supporting my gaming addiction. First the Square Enix Pack, then the Prototype Pack, now SR3 and THQ Pack...awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back