Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to insist, if anyone has Space Marine and want to sell it, contact me!

Some keys for you to enjoy:

Swords & Soldiers HD Steam Key
ZZ855-IYGK3-4HYKX

Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key
742JJ-PDTIZ-7EZ4W

Splice Steam Key
453BC-CVHE4-DBYZ3

Eufloria Steam Key
BTJR0-0QZKE-QT65Q

[quote name='ParticleReality']How much of that do you think were PC sales? A one day sale for the least popular SKU isn't going to kill them and would probably drive more DLC sales.[/QUOTE]

Trust me, this game is NOT going to drop on ANY platform. It's selling WAY TOO WELL wherever it's at to hit any price-drops anytime soon.

I don't know about its PC Retail Sales...
...but COD:BO2 PC is the Number One seller currently on Steam!
Steam has MOST of the PC digital distribution sales - over 70%, Brad Wardell of Stardock thought a few years back. I'd say - it's probably more than that percentage, by now.
Much of the PC user base these days is there (with decent Net connections and all) - and those Steam sales alone are probably enough to keep the game at full price (or very close to it).

On Amazon....
BO2 PC Download is #7 currently on Amazon DVG's Download list.
BO2 PC Retail Box is #46 currently on Amazon's Retail Games Best Sellers.
Regular Edition BO2 Retail Boxes for BO2 X360 is #2 seller; PS3 Version is at #3 currently on their Best Sellers List.
Hardened Edition BO2 Retail box for X360 is #33 on Amazon's Best Seller List.

[quote name='Needles-Kane']I'm not all pro Activision or think they're great, but I haven't seen an online pass in any CoD and they aren't cramming a digital content client down our throat yet. Says something when they easily could and others are.[/QUOTE]

Well, they did make that $50 COD Elite service FREE.
They kind of had to, since BF3 & MOH:WF give you the BattleLog stat-tracking service for FREE.
Gotta' play ball w/ the competition (EA), you know?

Thing is, though - in the past, if you were a paying COD Elite member and dropped that $50 on it, you got all the DLC as they came out.
That's gone, beginning w/ Black Ops 2.
It's right back to paying for each DLC/map-pack again.

EDIT:
Actually, Activision is pushing a digital client down your throats on the PC - that'd be Steam, which isn't their own service, but is indeed Valve's.
I'm still waiting for the day Activision has Battle.Net open to 3rd party games sales...

[quote name='ochentay4']Sorry to insist, if anyone has Space Marine and want to sell it, contact me!

i did no try take any the keys just wanted post that very nice of you

[quote name='jrodri86']They published, the developer was Bizarre Creations. Which by the way is another studio that Activision decided to shut down. I miss Project Gotham Racing :([/QUOTE]

I have Blur PC from Retail; STILL ain't touched it.
So, yeah - have you played it? How is it?

[quote name='jimmywolf13'][quote name='ochentay4']Sorry to insist, if anyone has Space Marine and want to sell it, contact me!

i did no try take any the keys just wanted post that very nice of you[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I will gift more keys to the one who sells me Space Marine :)

[quote name='tjs09']It really wouldn't have been such a big deal if BioWare hadn't promised everyone that our choices would matter. They wrote themselves into a corner storywise, and that I can understand, but to bring 100+ hours of quality gameplay down to 3 different colored explosions is pretty sad.[/QUOTE]

Ummm, rumor had it the ending was shut-off from most of the BioWare Writers and that the ending and closed the ending off from the rest of the BioWare Writers; and that the BioWare Writers were very upset & angry about this whole ordeal.
While this rumor was "squashed" pretty quickly to be "fake" - I'd say this makes A LOT of sense to me, given how the ending turned out. To me, it does feel like a duo wrote the endings, NOT the entire BioWare Writing Team.
Doesn't really matter now what happened or didn't - most of the ME3 game was great, IMHO; the ending in the game (before Extended Edition) was terrible, IMHO; and a lot of damage has been done for many gamers.

Regardless, I'm still definitely looking forward to BioWare Montreal's upcoming ME4.
Maybe, they'll plug up some hole and storyline threads there...or, maybe not. :p

[quote name='MysterD']I have Blur PC from Retail; STILL ain't touched it.
So, yeah - have you played it? How is it?[/QUOTE]

I've played Blur and loved it. It was a tad easy. Unlocked 99%.

[quote name='ochentay4']I've played Blur and loved it. It was a tad easy. Unlocked 99%.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I got so many racing games, it ain't even funny.

Hell, I still got a retail copy of GTR2 that I never installed! :whistle2:x

EDIT 1 --> Same goes for Split-Second and DIRT 1 from Retail, as well - never installed them.
EDIT 2 --> Oh, crap - forgot I also got on Steam these racers, untouched: DIRT 1, FUEL, TOCA: Race Driver 3, and GRID.
EDIT 3 --> Got Shift 2: Unleashed installed, but ain't touched it...since I still do play NFS: Shift 1 here & there.

[quote name='sunghost']Yes. I have $10 credit listed on my account already from purchasing the Prototype and THQ packs.[/QUOTE]

Where can you see the credits on the website? I can't find mine.

nevermind - i see this was just asked - mine still says zero though. weird

[quote name='sunghost']This is as close to a "direct" link I could find

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...&gcIsProcess=-1&gcpcCode=&docId=1000826731#gc[/QUOTE]

This is the link that I've been using: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...20&tag=slicinc-20&docId=1000751881&ie=UTF8#gc

Different promo, but it still lets you know your balance. With my link though, you have to hit the "Enter Your Code" button. Your link has it pop up automatically.

It kinda sucks that Amazon makes it so hard for you to check your promo balance. We shouldn't have to keep a bookmark of old promos just to check our promo balance(s).

[quote name='MysterD']Well, they did make that $50 COD Elite service FREE.
They kind of had to, since BF3 & MOH:WF give you the BattleLog stat-tracking service for FREE.
Gotta' play ball w/ the competition (EA), you know?

Thing is, though - in the past, if you were a paying COD Elite member and dropped that $50 on it, you got all the DLC as they came out.
That's gone, beginning w/ Black Ops 2.
It's right back to paying for each DLC/map-pack again.

EDIT:
Actually, Activision is pushing a digital client down your throats on the PC - that'd be Steam, which isn't their own service, but is indeed Valve's.
I'm still waiting for the day Activision has Battle.Net open to 3rd party games sales...[/QUOTE]

There is a $50 Season Pass for BO2 that will get you 4 DLCs as they are released

[quote name='The End']This is the link that I've been using: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...20&tag=slicinc-20&docId=1000751881&ie=UTF8#gc

Different promo, but it still lets you know your balance. With my link though, you have to hit the "Enter Your Code" button. Your link has it pop up automatically.

It kinda sucks that Amazon makes it so hard for you to check your promo balance. We shouldn't have to keep a bookmark of old promos just to check our promo balance(s).[/QUOTE]

Funny that when I put the code in the link it says :
Success !
Your Amazon gift card or promotional code has been applied.
but still balance shows $0.00 :lol:

[quote name='kamakazi010654']you know if you weren't stacking awesome sales on top of each other this wouldn't be a problem.

Basically, stop being so awesome.[/quote]

lol!!!

I got 2 emails saying I have $5, but checking that link above it says $0. :(
I had assumed it was because the 1st hadn't rolled around yet, but now I am not so sure.
Hopefully I get it, since it was one of the contributing factors in me buying the THQ pack- since I have already beaten/own 90% of the games in it.

[quote name='The End']It kinda sucks that Amazon makes it so hard for you to check your promo balance. We shouldn't have to keep a bookmark of old promos just to check our promo balance(s).[/QUOTE]

Kinda sucks? Considering how many things Amazon does so right, it is a travesty how difficult they make it to keep tabs on promotional balances. The link is great, I use that too, the problem is knowing when they expire or special conditions on them, versus just generic credit.

[quote name='travathian']Kinda sucks? Considering how many things Amazon does so right, it is a travesty how difficult they make it to keep tabs on promotional balances. The link is great, I use that too, the problem is knowing when they expire or special conditions on them, versus just generic credit.[/QUOTE]

It'd be nice if they had a WHOLE Page for your Account w/ your Promo Credits, in DETAILS of what you have w/ what it's for and when it expires.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I still can't understand how some people can at least 'see' their credits and others like myself can not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rasvelen']I can't see mine either.[/QUOTE]

I still can't see mine either.

I bought the THQ pack yesterday since I luckily didn't have any of the games already. AWESOME DEAL!! Thanks a lot Tony!

Question, if I get the Red Faction: Armageddon - Path To War DLC that is $2.59 (and $5 promo code), will I have the full Red Faction: Armageddon?

Any DLC's for Guerilla to make it complete?

I just started playing Red Faction 1 for the first time ever, and enjoying it. Best of all, I can play it on my old (and only) computer.

Regarding Saints Row: The Third complete -- grab the mod to disable the Bloodsucker Pack -- it's game breaking (makes it way too damn easy).

[quote name='MysterD']I have Blur PC from Retail; STILL ain't touched it.
So, yeah - have you played it? How is it?[/QUOTE]

I played it a bit. I was was enjoyable if you view it for what it is, living proof of a one night stand between Mario Cart and an arcade racer. I intend to play it more. Easily worth the $5 I paid for it.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I still can't understand how some people can at least 'see' their credits and others like myself can not.[/QUOTE]

It's the drugs.

[quote name='Garbanzo']I bought the THQ pack yesterday since I luckily didn't have any of the games already. AWESOME DEAL!! Thanks a lot Tony!

Question, if I get the Red Faction: Armageddon - Path To War DLC that is $2.59 (and $5 promo code), will I have the full Red Faction: Armageddon?[/quote]
From looking at the Steam Page, Path to War DLC is the only RF:A DLC.

Any DLC's for Guerilla to make it complete?

I just started playing Red Faction 1 for the first time ever, and enjoying it. Best of all, I can play it on my old (and only) computer.

RF: Guerrilla PC came out AFTER console versions....
...So RF:G PC actually came with most of the DLC by default!

Console gamers had to pay for all of the DLC...

EDIT:
Whoops! RF:G - Smasher Pack DLC never got released on the PC. :(

[quote name='asheskitty']It's the drugs.[/QUOTE]

Nope, been off 'em for a while now. Need to go back on, however. Brain no worky...A.D.D. :lol:

[quote name='MysterD']From looking at the Steam Page, Path to War DLC is the only RF:A DLC.

RF: Guerrilla PC came out AFTER console versions....
...So RF:G PC actually came with most of the DLC by default!

Console gamers had to pay for all of the DLC...

EDIT:
Whoops! RF:G - Smasher Pack DLC never got released on the PC. :([/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot MysterD. That's pretty much what I figured, but wanted to get an expert opinion.

Since I am so hopelessly behind on PC gaming, I pretty much stick to GOTY versions etc. for what I do buy, no reason for me to get the new games that still have DLC's released, since they won't run on my computer anyway.

[quote name='Garbanzo']Thanks a lot MysterD. That's pretty much what I figured, but wanted to get an expert opinion. [/quote]
You're welcome! :D

Since I am so hopelessly behind on PC gaming, I pretty much stick to GOTY versions etc. for what I do buy, no reason for me to get the new games that still have DLC's released, since they won't run on my computer anyway.
That probably is the best strategy, yes.
Though, it really depends on the game and price for me.
Often, for me - 75% off or more is usually as great as it gets and is an automatic buy; whether it's a base game only; game w/ some DLC; game w/ ALL DLC; or whatever.
Sometimes, on certain games, I'll budge for less depending on the game - i.e. 33% off on Skyrim (b/c I know it'll take my life away - over 105 hours so far w/ it and nowhere near done).

EDIT:
The other problem is - many of EA's games haven't been getting Complete Editions lately.
ME2 PC never got an Edition w/ ALL DLC. You still have to buy ALL DLC from BioWare Store - and BioWare Points NEVER go on sale there. :(
Same goes for DA2 - never was a Complete Edition for DA2 to include the main Legacy and Mark of the Assassin DLC's...and any other DLC's. Still, you'd have to go to BioWare Store to get the DLC's.
Of course, as we all know - Exalted Marches Expansion was cancelled for DA2, so that ain't ever coming.

I think sunghost is the only one who has stated that he is able to see a credit so my guess is that it's not live yet...Hopefully, Tony can clear up the $5 promo credit soon.

[quote name='yangwenli']I think sunghost is the only one who has stated that he is able to see a credit so my guess is that it's not live yet...Hopefully, Tony can clear up the $5 promo credit soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm not even sure if I have all of my credits. I bought 2 prototype packs and 1 THQ pack and have $10 credit when I should have $15. Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's nothing else I could've gotten credit from. It does seem like they haven't fully distributed credit though.

[quote name='yangwenli']I think sunghost is the only one who has stated that he is able to see a credit so my guess is that it's not live yet...Hopefully, Tony can clear up the $5 promo credit soon.[/QUOTE]

I can see $5 worth of credit in my account. I assume that it's from the Prototype pack that I bought when it was $7.50 last Friday. That's the only DD item that I've bought recently.

EDIT: Unless preordering Hitman Absolution back in October counts as "recently".

[quote name='stupidproz1']Credit is NOT being auto applied I don't think.. I've received 4-5 emails with my promo codes in my email.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it only got auto-applied for the Prototype pack? It'd explain why I'm missing $5 credit (possibly from my THQ pack purchase).

[quote name='Garbanzo']Just got an email from GMG announcing that they are now doing bundles:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles/

Several of them look very familiar, EXCEPT THE PRICES!! LOL!!

Keep up the good work Tony, you're way ahead of most other Digital Resellers.[/QUOTE]

My god, those prices are just plain awful. Just Cause 1 and 2 for $23? Wow.

I got a $5 credit for buying Hotline Miami and I can see it just fine from that link posted earlier, no credit for the Prototype bundle though

[quote name='Garbanzo']Just got an email from GMG announcing that they are now doing bundles:

Keep up the good work Tony, you're way ahead of most other Digital Resellers.[/QUOTE]

For older games, maybe. Green Man has new releases on lockdown. Hitman Absolution for $29...

Keep up the good work Tony, you're way ahead of most other Digital Resellers.
[/QUOTE]

They've been advertising that on the side of their page for at least a week. Their Batman AA & AC GOTY bundle for $20 isn't terrible (though I imagine most people who still want AC already have AA).

[quote name='sunghost']Maybe it only got auto-applied for the Prototype pack? It'd explain why I'm missing $5 credit (possibly from my THQ pack purchase).[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I got the Prototype pack (GSBF deal), THQ pack, SR3, and some DLC. I've received 5 promotional credit emails and Tony stated that Prototype would be backfilled prior to 1/1/13...my balance shows $0.00. I don't need to see my balance per se, I'd just like to know one way or the other that I'm covered.

If it's done by e-mail I don't see why it would show up in anyone's balance. Last year people were able to give them to others so unless you enter the code and redeem it yourself... unless the e-mails don't contain codes and are just 'hey you got credit!'

[quote name='Mooby']If it's done by e-mail I don't see why it would show up in anyone's balance. Last year people were able to give them to others so unless you enter the code and redeem it yourself... unless the e-mails don't contain codes and are just 'hey you got credit!'[/QUOTE]

They are. No codes this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back