Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Syntax Error']Two separate games. You can only use one coupon per purchase. Note that last year they had their list and cycled through additional sales on them all in January so I wouldn't be in a rush to dump your coupons on January 1st.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Awesome game with tons and tons of content and playing time. Well worth it :D[/QUOTE]

you're not helping. :headache:

[quote name='Katiklysm']So it sounds like the Bioware Pack of DA:O Ultimate, DA2, ME1, and ME2 is totally devoid of any of the DLCs for those games?

I'm close to pickup up the pack- but as I recall, the Mass Effect DLCs were fairly substantial right? I think the Mass Effect Trilogy that is out does include DLCs- may be worth waiting for a deal on that in 3-6 months[/QUOTE]

My opinions....

ME1
Bring Down the Sky - Good, must have
Pinnacle Station - Meh, easily skippable

ME2
Lair of the Shadow Broker - Almost the best DLC ever for any game, adds to the story, must have
Overlord - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library as it adds some story elements
Katsumi - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I use Katsumi frequently in early missions)
Zaeed (and the rest of the Cerberus Network) - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I'll use Zaeed after I level up his damage bonus, but I kinda find him boring)
Firewalker - Yeah, I HATE the M-44 Hammerhead, but if you get Overlord it makes sense to do this first
Arrival - I have it, but haven't played yet since switching to PC
All the others - not necessary, but some of the weapons can be nice according to your playstyle

[quote name='Galanthas']Thanks guys. I'm gonna assume then since it's one key, that if you have the base game and some dlc already on Steam, you won't be able to use the key on that account then. Had told a friend about the sale, but he has the base game and one of the dlcs already.[/QUOTE]

Actually, in my experience, the key will activate fine and give you what you are missing.
Hope that helps!

[quote name='Neuro5i5']My opinions....

ME1
Bring Down the Sky - Good, must have
Pinnacle Station - Meh, easily skippable

ME2
Lair of the Shadow Broker - Almost the best DLC ever for any game, adds to the story, must have
Overlord - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library as it adds some story elements
Katsumi - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I use Katsumi frequently in early missions)
Zaeed (and the rest of the Cerberus Network) - Fun, not necessary, but a must have in my library (I'll use Zaeed after I level up his damage bonus, but I kinda find him boring)
Firewalker - Yeah, I HATE the M-44 Hammerhead, but if you get Overlord it makes sense to do this first
Arrival - I have it, but haven't played yet since switching to PC
All the others - not necessary, but some of the weapons can be nice according to your playstyle[/QUOTE]

Thank you, this is helpful.

Does anyone know if today's deal includes the Cerberus Network DLC for ME2? It seems like a pretty standard inclusion with ME2 nowadays- but you never know with bundles like this.

[quote name='KaOTiK']Awesome game with tons and tons of content and playing time. Well worth it :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']you're not helping. :headache:[/QUOTE]

I agree! I just bought it yesterday and can't stop playing. Get it now!

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']you're not helping. :headache:[/QUOTE]
Well, there are those who say that Civ 4 was a better game than Civ 5. So maybe if Civ 4 Complete goes on sale (which it has in the past on Steam for between $6 - $8), you can grab that instead of Civ 5.

[quote name='Katiklysm']So it sounds like the Bioware Pack of DA:O Ultimate, DA2, ME1, and ME2 is totally devoid of any of the DLCs for those games?

I'm close to pickup up the pack- but as I recall, the Mass Effect DLCs were fairly substantial right? I think the Mass Effect Trilogy that is out does include DLCs- may be worth waiting for a deal on that in 3-6 months[/QUOTE]

All the DLC for DA:O is included, obviously, since it's the ultimate edition. It seems like that was the last game Bioware decided to make an ultimate edition for. Also, the Mass Effect trilogy does not have the DLC's included, based on what it says on the Amazon product page: http://amzn.com/B009XDMQ0W The ones listed are basically all the DLC that comes included with new copies of each game automatically, along with Pinnacle Station for the first game.

[quote name='Katiklysm']Nice find, thanks!

From what I am hearing~

in today's Bioware Pack- ME1 has 1 included DLC (Bring Down the Sky) and ME2 should include the Cerberus Network DLC.

Can anyone confirm that?[/QUOTE]

Bring down the sky is always free now and yep you'll get Cerberus Network with 2.

Cheers,
Tony

Question, if I already have Civilization 5 but none of the DLC, can I just buy the game of the year edition and activate that on steam and get all the dlc that way?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Yes, it says so at the top of the page just above the Like button[/QUOTE]

Damn i feel stupid now. I looked all over the page to find if it was listed.

I am blind :cold:

[quote name='Metalic']Damn i feel stupid now. I looked all over the page to find if it was listed.

I am blind :cold:[/QUOTE]

no problem, I only knew it was there because Tony mentioned a few weeks ago that they were going to add that little feature, which is fairly new and not many people know about it yet.

Hey Tony, I could have sworn that Amazon DVG had Transformers: War for Cybertron(1st game not the recent sequel). Was it never there or was it removed for some reason?

Hey Tony, I have an issue and i can't find a way to talk to a costumer service representative. I think i've been charged for dark souls 4 times, Could you help me?

I know this is a bit off topic but quick question, what to do with the runescape and stronghold credit when one doesn't play? Can it be traded by something else?

[quote name='AcrylamideTic']What happened to syndicate? I have checked a few times today and it has always been 30. I know I can get it on gamefly but wanted the five dollar credit.[/QUOTE]

Syndicate is the 26th I believe.
Tony mentioned the First Post is broken and he can't add anymore items to it; I'm sure he'll figure out something soon.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Syndicate is the 26th I believe.
Tony mentioned the First Post is broken and he can't add anymore items to it; I'm sure he'll figure out something soon.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, Syndicate's already mentioned in the first post, under the EA stuff.

Guys can anyone answer my eariler question , can i use PayPal to buy from Amazon.?? coz if i sold this key,Id like to spend that money to use On amazon games.

[quote name='heroes159']I got a Hitman Absolution key.this is a gift i got from a friend.I think he got it from Amazon. Im not goin to play it anytime soon.if anyone want it im going to sell it for PayPal.Maybe about 25$ . Hit me a PM if anyone interest. thnx

Guys can anyone answer my eariler question , can i use PayPal to buy from Amazon.?? coz if i sold this key,Id like to spend that money to use On amazon games.[/QUOTE]

25 bux? This is cheapassgamer bro. Nobody going to buy that from you.

[quote name='pyschonerd']25 bux? This is cheapassgamer bro. Nobody going to buy that from you.[/QUOTE]

Im srry. :cry:i didnt know the prices on this forum. I thought It was a fair Price for a game that released few days ago. seems like game is going for49$. Maybe im missing something here:cool:

[quote name='heroes159']Im srry. :cry:i didnt know the prices on this forum. I thought It was a fair Price for a game that released few days ago. seems like game is going for49$. Maybe im missing something here:cool:[/QUOTE]

First thing missed ---> This is not the place for Trades :)

[quote name='heroes159']Im srry. :cry:i didnt know the prices on this forum. I thought It was a fair Price for a game that released few days ago. seems like game is going for49$. Maybe im missing something here:cool:[/QUOTE]

1. Hitman Absolution : Professional Edition from GMG was just $30 4 days ago. It will probably be cheaper around Christmas.
2. This is not a trading thread. There is a thread specifically created for that where you can get shot down all over again.
3. ' is your friend.

You can not use Paypal on Amazon, unless you have a Paypal debit card.

[quote name='georgebot84']First thing missed ---> This is not the place for Trades :)[/QUOTE]
Ok.. sryy about that. Im going to stop
[quote name='teenwolf']1. Hitman Absolution : Professional Edition from GMG was just $30 4 days ago. It will probably be cheaper around Christmas.
2. This is not a trading thread. There is a thread specifically created for that where you can get shot down all over again.
3. ' is your friend.[/QUOTE]
I will edit my Post & remove the trading part :lol:
[quote name='WilltheMagicAsian']You can not use Paypal on Amazon, unless you have a Paypal debit card.[/QUOTE]

thnx for the reply :D

wow, i feel like i've been bamboozled. Bought NFS MW and it runs like complete garbage no matter the settings i use on it.

btw, my pc is a core i7 920 with a gtx680.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Syndicate is the 26th I believe.
Tony mentioned the First Post is broken and he can't add anymore items to it; I'm sure he'll figure out something soon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Galwraith']To be fair, Syndicate's already mentioned in the first post, under the EA stuff.[/QUOTE]

Haha, for some strange reason I totally thought today was the 26th. Think it's because Thanhksgiving is so early this year, it threw me off. My mistake and thanks guys!

[quote name='heroes159']I will edit my Post & remove the trading part :lol:[/QUOTE]

Naw. It doesn't matter enough for you to do that, it just is better if threads like this one aren't inundated with trade requests. I hope you get a decent price somewhere for Hitman.

[quote name='Mikocouch']wow, i feel like i've been bamboozled. Bought NFS MW and it runs like complete garbage no matter the settings i use on it.

btw, my pc is a core i7 920 with a gtx680.[/QUOTE]

Primary reason why i didn't jumped on this deal, if the game is gonna run like crap on a high end PC then i prefer to play it on the PS3. I don't trust Criterion since the whole Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island DLC drama.

[quote name='chocobot']Hey Tony, I have an issue and i can't find a way to talk to a costumer service representative. I think i've been charged for dark souls 4 times, Could you help me?[/QUOTE]

PMed.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Mikocouch']wow, i feel like i've been bamboozled. Bought NFS MW and it runs like complete garbage no matter the settings i use on it.

btw, my pc is a core i7 920 with a gtx680.[/QUOTE]

Just as a counterpoint, I have an i5 3570k and 560Ti and it runs just fine - so it may not just be the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back