Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='radioactivez0r']Well damn, I dropped 40 hours on the xbox version and have enough of the DLC there to be satisfied. Amazing deal, though - everyone buy it so we get a third game.[/QUOTE]

and so THQ doesn't go away

[quote name='MysterD']Cool! :D
Biff....wasn't that the name of the dude in Back To The Future? ;)[/QUOTE]

Also one of the sons' names in Death of a Salesman.

Just a note on that Darksiders 2 pack -- it essentially includes two Abyssal Forge DLC as it's included once in the Season pass and then is listed again separately.

(Now people will probably rage at me for pointing that out!)

[quote name='Mooby']Just a note on that Darksiders 2 pack -- it essentially includes two Abyssal Forge DLC as it's included once in the Season pass and then is listed again separately.

(Now people will probably rage at me for pointing that out!)[/QUOTE]

Unless something terrible happens between now and 12/20 the link I posted represents the product that will be on sale on 12/20.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Mooby']Hey, I won't complain about a free extra copy of a DLC![/QUOTE]

Same.
Whatelse is listed as DLC for that Darksiders 2 bundle that ALSO is in the Season Pass? ;)

[quote name='MysterD']Interesting!
Never read it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eldredpe']It's depressing.[/QUOTE]

You thought something with "Death" in the title was gonna be a light heated romp? :whistle2:s

Surprised Amazon's sneaking a few more purchases out of me, but sure enough. I'll probably grab that Darksiders bundle and that $7.50 Lego LOTR when it rolls around. I don't anticipate Steam matching or beating those prices for a good while.

[quote name='G_freemanX']Hey Tony!!.......
Any upcoming deals on Battlefield 3 Premium Edition? or maybe just the premium Service?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'll update the OP soon.

[quote name='kaydigi']They really can't just unban you for a mistake?

Anyone that want's to sell duplicate Darksiders DLC PM me.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound like it. Several of the mods, and the Evil guy (Evillore?) have my email address and cell phone number, I've never heard from them outside of the ban message lol.

Sucks for guys like this who would benefit from some CS to ease their frustration.

Anyway, if anyone can help him out that'd be legit.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Someone help this man out!

I would do it but I refuse to be part of neogaffe [I don't have an account].[/QUOTE]

Lol :).

Cheers,
Tony

As others have said, if we get some sort of good deal on AC3 or FC3 I will be in for that. Definitely getting the Darksiders bundle though, if anyone wants the original game PM me as I already have it. Maybe we can trade or something.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Paddington is a console gamer!? NO!![/QUOTE]

technically, he's standing over a pile of console games ready to p... ;)

Just curious, but will there be an option to buy the Darksiders II DLC by itself?

I recently bought the standalone game from a CAG on the trade thread for $6, so I only need the DLC. (excellent price for everything though!)

If I'm interested in just Bioshock 2 and Borderlands GOTY, would I be best of buying the 2K Shooter pack for $10 or try to buy just these two games separately if I see them go on sale for under $5?

[quote name='DonRamon']Oh thanks Tony, I had made my mind to wait and now I will have to buy that...;)

Don't you dare to do the same...price...with Borderlands 2...[/QUOTE]

I just want something close. I've been itching to get in on the action for Borderlands 2 for a price I can stand between both the base game + the season pass.

[quote name='minimidgy']If I'm interested in just Bioshock 2 and Borderlands GOTY, would I be best of buying the 2K Shooter pack for $10 or try to buy just these two games separately if I see them go on sale for under $5?[/QUOTE]

Unlikely to see them go under 5 by themselves. Most stores stick to the 75 percent discount. While Amazon technically does discount deeper, it's almost always in bundle format.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Check second post for more deal info/timing.

Cheers,
Tony
[/QUOTE]
I don't see THQ Darksiders Bundle in that list. Will it be as you said before :roll:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']12/20-12/21

/dp/B00APOVDDY - $13.19

BOOOOOOMMMMM!

Cheers,
Tony
[/QUOTE]

CK2 / Walork / Paradox DLC tends to hit 75% on the seasonal sales and occasionally inbetween at Amaonz, Steam, Gamefly, etc. Be aware Gamestop/Impulse requires you to install their client to get your steam keys -- just one-time extra steps.

I'd bet with 99% certainly it'll be 75% off on Steam when the sale hits. I know Amazon doesn't usually drop individual DLC so was hoping there might be a bundle. If not I'm probably just going to go with Steam.

One reason I prefer to have my newer games on steam is so that I can easily pickup DLC on sale from many sources. (Compare/contrast to GFWL/Origin/Bioware-points only DLC.)

[quote name='faith81']I don't see THQ Darksiders Bundle in that list. Will it be as you said before :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yep that one is going to go into the OP, will add shortly.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just taking a while. It is going to flow through today.

Yes, we'll have it.

Also,

Darksiders II deal just got alot better. You are going to go nuts.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

OMG, can't wait for Nights Into Dreams!!! Its perfect, its one of the games I associate with Christmas and it even includes the Christmas content!!!

Also, is there a way the plain ole BF3 can be part of the list along with the Premium? Not sure my PC can handle it but would consider risking it for a cheapo version.

Would love more info on the Jan list, I would love to buy more games now and later!

Tony any chance we might see again the Total War games and bundles at the same price as they were on Monday?

Thanks for everything!

[quote name='Needles-Kane']OMG, can't wait for Nights Into Dreams!!! Its perfect, its one of the games I associate with Christmas and it even includes the Christmas content!!!

Also, is there a way the plain ole BF3 can be part of the list along with the Premium? Not sure my PC can handle it but would consider risking it for a cheapo version.

Would love more info on the Jan list, I would love to buy more games now and later![/QUOTE]

Where do you see premium? Or anything bf3? I know he implied it was going to be on the list but I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back