Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='walkonshadows']You're misunderstanding. I am referring to the Darksiders Deal being put back up and people being allowed to use their $5 credit toward that. If you aren't putting that deal back up (as was reported in this thread) then there isn't a problem. My issue is that I bought the deal on the last day, only for it to be relisted a day later to allow the new $5 to be used toward it. I sent a PM, and I thought I explained it well enough, but apparently not.

The issue is not with the $5 credit. The issue is re-listing one of your sales without notice inside of a week (just a couple days actually) and allowing that coupon (that we weren't given ANY notice about either) to be used against it, thereby making an even better deal. Once again this is punishing early adopters, and you are running a severe risk of alienating people because they will be affraid to jump on a good deal if they know you have a history of screwing over the people that made that deal a success in it's first iteration (like what you did with the paradox deals). This is bad business. I am bringing it to your attention for the second time. If you don't see a problem with it then so be it. But I stand by my initial response that it is a dick move. And not appreciated.[/QUOTE]

There are plenty of places that don't announce sales in advance at all. And no one was given notice about the credit because it was supposed to be a surprise gift as a goodwill gesture, not a sales enticement promotion otherwise he would've announced it, like the $5 Editor's choice credit.

Look at how many people are begging that certain bundles and promotions be included in this credit period. You may not appreciate it but calling it a dick move seems a bit much.

Dammit, that Darksiders deal better not get pulled because people are complaining. I bought that shitty Nexiuz game just to get in on that deal. :bomb:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I totally understand what you're saying, and am sorry you feel that way. As with all our promos, we'll monitor all customer feedback, and data associated with the impact to early adopters (and communication about deals like this) and determine the direction of future promos.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='espy605']There are plenty of places that don't announce sales in advance at all. And no one was given notice about the credit because it was supposed to be a surprise gift as a goodwill gesture, not a sales enticement promotion otherwise he would've announced it, like the $5 Editor's choice credit.

Look at how many people are begging that certain bundles and promotions be included in this credit period. You may not appreciate it but calling it a dick move seems a bit much.[/QUOTE]

Again, the issue isn't with the credit, it's with throwing the Darksiders deal back up so that it can be used with the credit a mere 2 days after it supposedly went "off sale".

@Tony: Thank You for responding. That, unfortunately is all I can say. If you trully "totally understand" then it would be more to the point of trying to fix the issue rather than sweeping it under the we'll moniter feedback banner. The "impact" toward early adopters is pretty clear, especially to people who "totally understand".

[quote name='espy605']There are plenty of places that don't announce sales in advance at all. And no one was given notice about the credit because it was supposed to be a surprise gift as a goodwill gesture, not a sales enticement promotion otherwise he would've announced it, like the $5 Editor's choice credit.

Look at how many people are begging that certain bundles and promotions be included in this credit period. You may not appreciate it but calling it a dick move seems a bit much.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']Dammit, that Darksiders deal better not get pulled because people are complaining. I bought that shitty Nexiuz game just to get in on that deal. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

This conversation is currently occurring internally.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='walkonshadows']You're misunderstanding. I am referring to the Darksiders Deal being put back up and people being allowed to use their $5 credit toward that. If you aren't putting that deal back up (as was reported in this thread) then there isn't a problem. My issue is that I bought the deal on the last day, only for it to be relisted a day later to allow the new $5 to be used toward it. I sent a PM, and I thought I explained it well enough, but apparently not.

The issue is not with the $5 credit. The issue is re-listing one of your sales without notice inside of a week (just a couple days actually) and allowing that coupon (that we weren't given ANY notice about either) to be used against it, thereby making an even better deal. Once again this is punishing early adopters, and you are running a severe risk of alienating people because they will be affraid to jump on a good deal if they know you have a history of screwing over the people that made that deal a success in it's first iteration (like what you did with the paradox deals). This is bad business. I am bringing it to your attention for the second time. If you don't see a problem with it then so be it. But I stand by my initial response that it is a dick move. And not appreciated.[/QUOTE]

The Darksiders Franchise Pack has been listed on the first page as coming back for Christmas day for a while now. So if the issue isn't the $5 coupon, then there shouldn't be an issue?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I totally understand what you're saying, and am sorry you feel that way. As with all our promos, we'll monitor all customer feedback, and data associated with the impact to early adopters (and communication about deals like this) and determine the direction of future promos.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I hope you included my feedback on this. Usually the kind of feedback people get most is negative, because when things are good people don't bother writing in. I don't want that to be the case since I really feel like you did nothing wrong here. My only suggestion is include even MORE sales bundles to make the credit even better.

[quote name='Shrowd']No promo emails have popped up yet? Any idea when the next batch will be going out?[/QUOTE]

Working on it, had to sidetrack for a second for a quick huddle.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This conversation is currently occurring internally.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Okay well if we don't get the deal then it's WalksonShadows' fault. :p

[quote name='Genocidal']The Darksiders Franchise Pack has been listed on the first page as coming back for Christmas day for a while now. So if the issue isn't the $5 coupon, then there shouldn't be an issue?[/QUOTE]

Perfectly said.

[quote name='Genocidal']The Darksiders Franchise Pack has been listed on the first page as coming back for Christmas day for a while now. So if the issue isn't the $5 coupon, then there shouldn't be an issue?[/QUOTE]

I think the belief by some (leave me out of this) is that the return of DSII on the front page for 12/25, may have been prompted by this $5 gift.

Edit: It's kind of a lose, lose , lose situation. 1) Leave things as is = certain people will feel betrayed 2)Pull DSII back from re-sale = everyone expecting to buy it is pissed 3) Amazon offers $5 credits to everyone who bought DSII previously AND a prior THQ product, while also negating their already sent out (for most people) $5 gift credit = a fucking nightmare

So you are mad because a better deal came up after an awesome deal anyway? How dare anyone offer bigger discounts? Curse all games going on sale because you bought them at launch for $60 and the next week they're $50! Boycott all retailers!

*sarcasm, yes. You are complaining about stuff going on sale, which is regular business practice.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Working on it, had to sidetrack for a second for a quick huddle.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the update. If you need an example account to pull data from to see why certain accounts are not generating promo emails feel free to use mine :)

[quote name='Neuro5i5']I think the belief by some (leave me out of this) is that the return of DSII on the front page for 12/25, may have been prompted by this $5 gift.[/QUOTE]

Negative, the DS Franchise pack was added back on 12/25 as a result of a last minute conversation I had with our THQ rep (called her from Sonny's). It was prompted by the fact that I thought we had the deal exclusively, when I found out we didn't I asked for 12/25 to make up for the lack of exclusivity.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This is starting to derail.

Someone post a puppy picture.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

110901209543490570_MTPDsy90_c_large.jpg

:)

@Tony: I still love you, baby. I only pick fights, cause I love making up.

[/QUOTE]
Except that the Darksiders deal had already been announced as relisting on Christmas. That's why I hadn't bought it yet. I knew I could wait until Christmas to finally decide.

Is there a possibility of a Sonic Adventure 2 match with Steam? I really do not want to support them during this period of "sales" they are having.

Apologies if this has already been asked.

I kinda get where people are upset a bit, but I don't think they're seeing it the right way.

It stinks when a game(s) you just bought is suddenly eligible for an additional discount. But you're still getting a $5 coupon just like everyone else - they just get to apply it to the game you just bought.

What's hard to swallow is that it is publisher-specific and it really limits the offerings for gamers with very specific tastes or a large game library. I probably won't be able to find anything THQ to use my coupon towards... because I own pretty much everything they carry on Amazon. I'm alright with that... but then again, I didn't just make my THQ purchases this week.

Fortunately for me I am going to be able to take advantage of this nice gift from at least one publisher. That makes me a happy camper.

Everybody gets the discount... it just smarts a bit when you see someone getting a slightly better deal if you're unable to use the gift yourself.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I think it comes down to what we were planning to use our money.

So, for instance, If I have $20,I could have bought Dawn of War II bundle for $9,99 and then tomorrow get darksiders franchise pack all for less than $20.

Right now, I bought franchise pack seeing it was the most expensive one with more content (to me) and there's no guarantee, price will be kept for DOW II at 9,99 since it was a daily sale match. So you see, Its not that amazon does give me extra $5 as compensation. If such deals end, then why would I need $5 (in case it doesn't stack) If the bundle will be long gone from steam and have a higher price from amazon?

I bought SRIII for $13 last month and I'm not complaining about it, because its been long enough and its my fault whether or not I played it enough for those extra bucks to be worth. I appreciate the fact that deals are told in advance, that way I can organize my wallet. But If I can't buy what I originally intended, as a customer, I think amazon shouldn't expect me next time to jump the first day they anounce a sale like this one just because I might be caught up in a situation like this, after a daily sale was run with the lowest everyone expected and 2 days later the same product with better promotion will be offered.

[quote name='Tsel']So I only got a THQ credit. I really only wanted the 2K credit. If I buy something today, will I get the credit to use?[/QUOTE]

Yes

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative, the DS Franchise pack was added back on 12/25 as a result of a last minute conversation I had with our THQ rep (called her from Sonny's). It was prompted by the fact that I thought we had the deal exclusively, when I found out we didn't I asked for 12/25 to make up for the lack of exclusivity.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't take my comment personally Tony. It is not my belief. I was just throwing it out there for others to understand what the issue in yet other peoples minds may be.

:grouphug:

[quote name='Tsel']So I only got a THQ credit. I really only wanted the 2K credit. If I buy something today, will I get the credit to use?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You have until the end of the day today to get in on the deal. You won't receive a credit email for 2k until tomorrow, though.

[quote name='walkonshadows']
110901209543490570_MTPDsy90_c_large.jpg

:)

@Tony: I still love you, baby. I only pick fights, cause I love making up.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Hugs and kisses. Seriously though, being challenged is good for the business and makes us think about everything before pulling triggers. The answer might not always be what you're psyched about but we appreciate the feedback...if we didn't I wouldn't be here on Christmas Eve :).

Cheers,
Tony

I bought darksiders franchise and some nexuis for friends and i got just 1 THQ Coupon, this is normal Right?

Bought Scribblenauts amazing price Thanks Tony :D

Tony, I just want to make sure I got this right because I'm operating on little sleep atm. Say I have THQ credit from this deal, I can not use the credit for DLC even if it totals over $4.99, it has to be a single item that totals over $4.99?

I have quite a few 5 dollar credits ready for January and was planning on using one on Darksiders 2 then as I will not get the chance to play it until then any way. Darksiders 2 is already posted to be a 5 dollar credit game come January. I'm just going to be using the Xmas 5 dollar coupon instead of my January credit for the complete pack. Regardless, we are getting the best deals of the year on most of the games from Amazon this year. I'm getting to the point that I will have everything I could ever want digitally between the Indie Bundles and Tony's Bundles. By the way, Merry Christmas fellow Cags. Keep bringing on the deals Tony.

This is all kind of like Amazon giving it's regular customers free pies and the first 50 customers got additional free whipped cream, but everyone after that got free cherries on their free whipped cream on their free pies...

lol

[quote name='hal']I kinda get where people are upset a bit, but I don't think they're seeing it the right way.

It stinks when a game(s) you just bought is suddenly eligible for an additional discount. But you're still getting a $5 coupon just like everyone else - they just get to apply it to the game you just bought.

What's hard to swallow is that it is publisher-specific and it really limits the offerings for gamers with very specific tastes or a large game library. I probably won't be able to find anything THQ to use my coupon towards... because I own pretty much everything they carry on Amazon. I'm alright with that... but then again, I didn't just make my THQ purchases this week.

Fortunately for me I am going to be able to take advantage of this nice gift from at least one publisher. That makes me a happy camper.

Everybody gets the discount... it just smarts a bit when you see someone getting a slightly better deal if you're unable to use the gift yourself.[/QUOTE]

Very well said.

Pretty sure yes. But need clarifying.

"I think it comes down to what we were planning to use our money."
" why would I need $5"
Also: Again, you set yourself up right here

"Right now, I bought franchise pack seeing it was the most expensive one with more content"

You made the choice to jump on the deal thinking it would be the best deal you could get at the time instead of possibly holding out.

And that 5$ isn't just good on Darksiders, it's good on EVERYTHING THQ that they have to offer that meets the requirements. If you have it all already. Then why is that THEIR fault?

They probably had the 5$ voucher planned before they found out that their Deal for Darksiders wasn't exclusive to them as they had thought they had agreed upon with their rep.

Not a personal attack or anything just trying to point out the clear facts.
It's up to us to choose when we feel the deal is good enough to jump on it. Sure it's disappointing that it goes on sale again for lower after you bought it. But that's just how it works. Can't have control over things beyond your reach. (Heck i'm disappointed about the 5$ voucher now too in one way because I bought the WTF pack mainly for DNF;even though I played through the whole game at a friends when it came out on PC; because it was a good deal that also came with TD2 and BLGOTY. I wanted the DLC for DNF but didn't want 2 extra copies of Bioshock 1/2. But now with the voucher I could've gotten DNF+DLC for 5$ with the voucher! Ouch indeed but it is what is . I still got a fantastic deal)

And personally, it does kind of stink that it's publisher specific. But you know they each probably have their own terms. And it's a christmas thing, + i'm sure we all have plenty of 5$ vouchers that can be used starting Jan 1st. And who knows they may/may not have more planned for then eh?

Very doubtful, but is there any chance Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare will see a greater discount than 50% on Amazon? I've been wanting to play it again for a while, but it never drops below $10. It's a daily today on Steam, but it's still only 50% off.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I think everyone will agree, including Tony, that a big reason Amazon has been kicking butt for over a year is due to honest feedback from this thread and Tony using "The Force" on the Publishers. Private or public the feedback has been beneficial. I am not trying to stir the pot here, but I believe walkonshadows is just trying to give honest feedback on what this looks like to early adopters again. I do agree with walkonshadows from that point. I have a feeling I will be hesitant to jump on a 1st time deal at the last minute like I did with this one. I was an early adopter on the Paradox bundles and was rewarded. I was an early adopter in Darksiders II Complete and was not rewarded. You live and learn. Moving forward I will have to think more about the consequences on jumping on deal like this as an early adopter - again just honest feedback.

Please don't bash walkonshadows. He should not be bashed for giving his opinion. I don't believe he is trying to piss anyone off. He is just trying to show what it probably looks like to early adopters that may not have the CAG IQ to browse these boards.

Just my 2 cents...

[quote name='KaOTiK']Tony, I just want to make sure I got this right because I'm operating on little sleep atm. Say I have THQ credit from this deal, I can not use the credit for DLC even if it totals over $4.99, it has to be a single item that totals over $4.99?[/QUOTE]

Low sleep here, which is why i'm probably not being as clear as i should be.

It can be used on any THQ product priced higher than $5. This is hard coded in our system so if, at time of checkout the price you would have paid is higher than $5 (I THINK pre-tax) you can use the credit. So, the Season Pass should work. I'll be testing at midnight.

Cheers,
Tony

Stuff goes on better sales ALL THE TIME. Or ends up in an indie bundle after we buy it. It happens to all of us.

The only difference is there's a rep here for people to complain about it to.

I mean I grabbed X-Com for $20 at Gamefly. Tony could come up with $15 for it tomorrow. Probably not but who knows?

It would sting a little but I'll deal because I made the conscious decision as an adult that $20 was what I thought the game was worth and a price I was willing to pay.

There's always the risk of a better deal around the corner and if you are always waiting for that you'll never buy anything.

I mean who the hell though that getting THQ games for $5 wasn't the rock bottom and yet look what happened there. You just never know.

That's just the nature of the game.

I got a THQ coupon but I don't think I ever bought anything from THQ this year. I bought the Desert to Sea bundle over the summer. I want a 2K coupon. Help :(

edit: oh I bought Metro 2033. But still I have no 2K coupon!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol. Hugs and kisses. Seriously though, being challenged is good for the business and makes us think about everything before pulling triggers. The answer might not always be what you're psyched about but we appreciate the feedback...if we didn't I wouldn't be here on Christmas Eve :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day, if your willing to pay a certain price for a game, then you feel it's a good deal. But yes, it does suck if the guy walking out of the store behind you just bought the exact same damn thing, and did it at a better price. It's like wtf!?! Because this is digital media, it's not as simple as returning it and then turning around and buying it at the better price. We can't do that.

I have alot of faith in Tony, and Amazon in the digital games market, and am willing to help them through the inevitable growing pains associated with getting and maintaining that foothold. And as an avid enthusiast in that common shared goal (and a contributor), I feel it necessary to point out when a policy or mis-step occurs that if rectified would benefit everyone. I have said my piece. It has been heard. And digital hugs and kisses have been handed out all around. No malice, ill content, or harsh feelings on this end. it was still a fantastic deal on DSII. I just wanted to point out early adopters were getting the short end of the stick. End Quote.

[quote name='Motoki']Stuff goes on better sales ALL THE TIME. Or ends up in an indie bundle after we buy it. It happens to all of us.

I mean I grabbed X-Com for $20 at Gamefly. Tony could come up with $15 for it tomorrow. Probably not but who knows?

It would sting a little but I'll deal because I made the conscious decision as an adult that $20 was what I thought the game was worth and a price I was willing to pay.

There's always the risk of a better deal around the corner and if you are always waiting for that you'll never buy anything.

I mean who the hell though that getting THQ games for $5 wasn't the rock bottom and yet look what happened there. You just never know.

That's just the nature of the game.[/QUOTE]

Tru dat. I pre-ordered Dead Island and I still haven't played it. Here it is as a GOTY for $6.00 right in my face. It hurts, but we've just gotta get over it. ;)

[quote name='jester55']I think everyone will agree, including Tony, that a big reason Amazon has been kicking butt for over a year is due to honest feedback from this thread and Tony using "The Force" on the Publishers. Private or public the feedback has been beneficial. I am not trying to stir the pot here, but I believe walkonshadows is just trying to give honest feedback on what this looks like to early adopters again. I do agree with walkonshadows from that point. I have a feeling I will be hesitant to jump on a 1st time deal at the last minute like I did with this one. I was an early adopter on the Paradox bundles and was rewarded. I was an early adopter in Darksiders II Complete and was not rewarded. You live and learn. Moving forward I will have to think more about the consequences on jumping on deal like this as an early adopter - again just honest feedback.

Please don't bash walkonshadows. He should not be bashed for giving his opinion. I don't believe he is trying to piss anyone off. He is just trying to show what it probably looks like to early adopters that may not have the CAG IQ to browse these boards.

Just my 2 cents...[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing though...you are being rewarded for buying the pack...with $5. I know for a fact that some customers who bought the darksiders franchise pack are really excited to get the THQ medley for $5...what you're doing here is applying your specific situation to the entire population of people with coupons.

This may be a valid assumption, but it will take a few months of data collection and analysis to determine whether or not it is a fact.

Cheers,
Tony

fuck,

I wake up to an argument about a coupon?!?!?

Apparently one dude is upset because he can not apply a coupon retroactively. Good luck finding a business willing to do that, buddy.

And cursing Tony out on Christmas when he is spending time away from his family by working on customer outreach is very, very selfish and lame.

Alright -- I'm going to grab my first cup of coffee and enjoy my Christmas Eve morning. Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone!

I bought a Saint's Row 3 franchise pack during one steam sale for $25, only to have THQ come back and offer the exact same thing again on the last day of the sale for $13.XX.

These things happen. I sure didn't get any apologies from anyone at THQ or Valve, they didn't do anything to "make it right", and I lost a lot more than $5. $13 and some change is still a hell of a deal on two great games.

[quote name='jester55']I think everyone will agree, including Tony, that a big reason Amazon has been kicking butt for over a year is due to honest feedback from this thread and Tony using "The Force" on the Publishers. Private or public the feedback has been beneficial. I am not trying to stir the pot here, but I believe walkonshadows is just trying to give honest feedback on what this looks like to early adopters again. I do agree with walkonshadows from that point. I have a feeling I will be hesitant to jump on a 1st time deal at the last minute like I did with this one. I was an early adopter on the Paradox bundles and was rewarded. I was an early adopter in Darksiders II Complete and was not rewarded. You live and learn. Moving forward I will have to think more about the consequences on jumping on deal like this as an early adopter - again just honest feedback.

Just my 2 cents...[/QUOTE]
Not trying to bash him myself. Just pointing out that things are out of our control and WE have to decide if we feel like we are ready to pounce on a deal we may feel be the best price we may be able to get. And we shouldn't make a big stink out of it when it goes on sale for cheaper later

[quote name='Motoki']Stuff goes on better sales ALL THE TIME. Or ends up in an indie bundle after we buy it. It happens to all of us.

That's just the nature of the game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Though I think the 'extra' sting is due to the deal being "better" by the same retailer in a short time span. But at the end of the day, shit just happens.

Again, this is just one side of the coin. I'd imagine most others probably take the stance of saying 'thanks' for bringing the deal back in the first place, regardless.

[quote name='nategator']fuck,

I wake up to an argument about a coupon?!?!?

Apparently one dude is upset because he can not apply a coupon retroactively. Good luck finding a business willing to do that, buddy.

And cursing Tony out on Christmas when he is spending time away from his family by working on customer outreach is very, very selfish and lame.

Alright -- I'm going to grab my first cup of coffee and enjoy my Christmas Eve morning. Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone![/QUOTE]

TL;DR?

[quote name='nategator']
STFU

Merry Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Now I know why people ignore you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back