Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBonk']Should be in the email.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the response, but i haven't bought anything by Ubisoft from Amazon this year. So I didn't get the email.

[quote name='Palinn']http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000894291&plgroup=1&plpage=1[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks. Doesn't look like there's anything for me there though. I apparently own just about every good ubisoft game already. The one exception is Anno 2070, but I'm pulling a Mooby on that one. Under $10 or bust.

[quote name='The End']thanks for the response, but i haven't bought anything by Ubisoft from Amazon this year. So I didn't get the email.

Oh thanks. Doesn't look like there's anything for me there though. I apparently own just about every good ubisoft game already. The one exception is Anno 2070, but I'm pulling a Mooby on that one. Under $10 or bust.[/QUOTE]
Oh well I was going to post the link. But i'm a new user. So I can't post links. Sorry :(

Gonna try this one more time...

Tony, could we please get a price match on Mass Effect 3? As you can see here it's on sale on GameFly (an American company) for $11.99, and it is not a flash sale.

Yes or no? Thanks bro.

Coupons work!

Just got Rayman:Origins and Saints Row: The Third Full for $5 and $2.50 respectively. Thanks so much Tony! Just waiting on a possible ME3 GameFly PM and my EA coupon to continue spreading joy :)

Hope everyone has a great day today! Have fun with your coupons!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Gonna try this one more time...

Tony, could we please get a price match on Mass Effect 3? As you can see it's on sale on GameFly (an American company) for $11.99, and it is not a flash sale.

Yes or no? Thanks bro.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for this answer as well, to help determine where I spend my EA promotion

[quote name='Idiotekque']Gonna try this one more time...

Tony, could we please get a price match on Mass Effect 3? As you can see here it's on sale on GameFly (an American company) for $11.99, and it is not a flash sale.

Yes or no? Thanks bro.[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, wasn't avoiding this just kept getting sidetracked.

Bad news though, no match there.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Wario64']What's the Dec 25th deals?[/QUOTE]

Working on a list, will be up this evening.

You can check the landing page under "deals not to be missed" too until I get a full update rolled out.

Cheers,
Tony

Here's other EA games I came across that others may want to apply the coupon towards:

Prices listed are before $5 coupon applied
SimCity 4: $9.99
BF3: $13.99
Mass Effect 2: $9.99
Alice Madness Returns: $9.99
Burnout Paradise: $9.99

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You have to tell me what you bought!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Saints Row The Third Full Package! Hell of a deal there!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :whistle2:D

I already have Darksiders 2 and Saints Row the Third and all of the DLC for both. Also have Space Marine and Red Faction... I have a $5 coupon however for THQ and have no idea what I could use it on that would be worth it...

[quote name='BrolyB593']I already have Darksiders 2 and Saints Row the Third and all of the DLC for both. Also have Space Marine and Red Faction... I have a $5 coupon however for THQ and have no idea what I could use it on that would be worth it...[/QUOTE]

you could buy the Saints Row complete thing and trade the code off or gift it to a friend.

Got the Darksiders 2 Season pass for $1.59 with the credit.

Now debating between a few ideas for the EA credit, mainly between Alice Madness Returns and The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack. Never really had an interest in any of those 6 games, but leaning towards the pack. 5 games for $8, even if I don't like them that's not a huge loss

[quote name='Strider2K99']Tony, any reason why the THQ coupon is applying $4.49 instead of $4.99? It's doing that with me right now.[/QUOTE]

That's weird cause mine applied a flat $5.00 instead of $4.99.

Hey Tony, any chance of a Price match on Dark Messiah: Might and Magic?
It's on Sale for 6.49$ on Steam right now(No flash sale. No daily deal. It's persistent throughout holiday)

I'd really love to use my voucher on that. If not I'll get I Am Alive or Rayman Origins instead.

[quote name='Idiotekque']EDIT: Gah, why no price match? I need reasons to quell my rage![/QUOTE]

I'm playing with my
voodoo
okay Mission Runway
dolls to quell my bitterness and resentment, watching all these happy well adjusted CAGs gleefully spend their emailed promos.

Edit: It's not working. Here poochi poochi.

I could get Darksiders 2 for about $5 with promotional codes now... but I probably won't play it for awhile. Not sure if I should do it since I already have Darksiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back