Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheLongshot']I don't think the complete edition was. If it was, I totally missed it.

First off, I don't know why people care so much where they get their games or who "wins" these sales. If the customer gets a good deal, they win no matter who offers the deal.

As for Steam, considering that the de facto delivery for digital games are Steam keys, the brand is certainly worth a huge amount. Those who use Steam have easy access to the store and Steam has a prime window to market to those who use their service.

Personally, despite all the talk about Amazon crushing Steam, it wasn't until this holiday season that I bought some stuff from Amazon's store. Part of it might be that the games they got deals on either I owned or weren't particularly interested in, or that their store isn't as accessable as Steam. Granted, I'm not spending huge amounts at Steam either, but that's mostly because I own most things I want.[/QUOTE]

Oh I fully agree with that, in the end all that matters to me is who is touching my perceived return of investment for a particular game, what was astounding on my side though was, for the first time since I'm on steam, to see in their forums the dissenting voices to be more numerous than the fanbrat's ones.

In the end it's the consumer than wins and that's all that matters.

[quote name='Motoki']I think the main point I am taking away from these conversations is not that anyone is an expert but that Steam has more users, they have the traffic, the have the client and the well organized visually appealing store and they can get away with selling at higher price points and still sell really well.

It's obviously working for them because XCom is their #2 seller right now even at 33% off vs 50% or 50% with additional coupon like some non Steam deals have been lately.

A lot of people here are complaining about the Steam sale but honestly if they can sell games really well at higher price points then it makes sense for both them and the publishers to do that.[/QUOTE]
It won't be always like this. Eventually the word will spread and more people will know about the sales that other digital distributers offers and by offers I mean real offers not like Valve does. But at some point Valve started to offer discounts to become what it is now. If Valve keeps marketing as it is. It will slow down(flow) and they will lose a major part of their customers. It's already started and it is not a minority of the population. Yes customers can activate their games on steam but how do they acquire the keys ? Amazon and GMG keeps their aggressive marketing towards Valve what Valve does ? Nothing.

[quote name='yangwenli']Wrote perfectly. I agree. Without this thread or maybe some of the others I don't visit, shopping for deals on Amazon is near impossible under the current system.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The system isn't really good at highlighting their promotions. I basically have to come here to get people to tell me point blank what they are and where they are.

[quote name='yangwenli']Wrote perfectly. I agree. Without this thread or maybe some of the others I don't visit, shopping for deals on Amazon is near impossible under the current system.[/QUOTE]

I've heard this alot lately, during our next big sale we're going to take that calendar view you see on the right hand side of our landing page for the sale and blow it out so it looks more like a forum post.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I've heard this alot lately, during our next big sale we're going to take that calendar view you see on the right hand side of our landing page for the sale and blow it out so it looks more like a forum post.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Maybe look at what the Steam sales homepage is doing right. They don't really highlight upcoming sales, but you can tell right away what the best deals are.

[quote name='awestover89']I will say why before this sale I always happily paid Steam prices and didn't bother with Amazon, and maybe Tony can take this to the proper channels as feedback:

Steam is easy on the eyes.

When these sales start, I go to the Steam Homepage and right there - Daily Deals and when they end, flash sales and when they end, community choice and when it ends. In about two seconds I know all the major sales. Sure there are hidden gems you have to hunt down, but usually the biggest sales are right in your face.

I go to Amazon, and its like I have to play hide and seek. There are 16 Deals Not to be Missed, but when do those end? Are they special sales like the daily deals, or regular sales like the bulk 50% steam sales?

I tried Amazon last sale, and couldn't comfortably navigate through the sales. Steam feels like a typical circular (store advertisement) I can quickly flip through and see the deals, when they expire, when they get replaced, etc.

Now, another forum that I frequent pointed me to this thread, and all of a sudden I can just check Tony's post and know the deals, so using this thread as the equivalent of an advertisement circular, I can (and certainly have been) utilizing the Amazon sales. Without this thread? Trying to find the deals was more hassle than it was worth.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The main 3 places that I've been shopping for digital video games are Amazon, Steam, and Green Man Gaming. So far I've bought 2 things from Amazon, 2 from Steam, and 2 from Green Man Gaming. The things from Steam and Green Man Gaming were right there on the front page, and were hard to miss. The things from Amazon required a bit more digging around and research. I'm not complaining since a little digging around is more than acceptable when there's money to be saved, but it's just something to think about.

I don't think most of the sale agreements between publishers and distributers happens long before events, like christmas. Sure they talked about it, there is something on the table but nothing specific until the sale starts thats why it becomes confusing for us(customers) to figure out the current offers. If somebody wants to buy something cheaper they will keep checking these sites like us to get a good deal. Why ? Because of Valve again^. But I am sure it won't be always like this. It will more established next year sale I am sure of it.

[quote name='espy605']Maybe look at what the Steam sales homepage is doing right. They don't really highlight upcoming sales, but you can tell right away what the best deals are.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, unfortunately we're bound by the systems, look, and feel of the Amazon site structure. We try to use those systems to emulate best practices where we can.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='awestover89']I will say why before this sale I always happily paid Steam prices and didn't bother with Amazon, and maybe Tony can take this to the proper channels as feedback:

Steam is easy on the eyes.

When these sales start, I go to the Steam Homepage and right there - Daily Deals and when they end, flash sales and when they end, community choice and when it ends. In about two seconds I know all the major sales. Sure there are hidden gems you have to hunt down, but usually the biggest sales are right in your face.

I go to Amazon, and its like I have to play hide and seek. There are 16 Deals Not to be Missed, but when do those end? Are they special sales like the daily deals, or regular sales like the bulk 50% steam sales?

I tried Amazon last sale, and couldn't comfortably navigate through the sales. Steam feels like a typical circular (store advertisement) I can quickly flip through and see the deals, when they expire, when they get replaced, etc.

Now, another forum that I frequent pointed me to this thread, and all of a sudden I can just check Tony's post and know the deals, so using this thread as the equivalent of an advertisement circular, I can (and certainly have been) utilizing the Amazon sales. Without this thread? Trying to find the deals was more hassle than it was worth.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to add my voice to this feedback as well. Amazon has amazing deals, but actually shopping on Amazon for video games is a disaster. Games are hard to find, have multiple listings and only one of those is on sale while the others aren't, it's hard to imagine how the promotional credit system could get any worse (it doesn't work, it's uninformative (in fact it's misleading), and the way to find it is completely unintuitive). It still boggles my mind that the way you're supposed to check your promotional credit for video games is go to buy an MP3 and click a tiny link on that page. What?

The other day someone linked to a page where the most popular games were listed by publisher - except Ubisoft wasn't included in that list for some bizarre reason. And talk about advertising deals, the best way to find a deal is to try to make your way through the mess of an OP or read forum threads. There has to be a better way.

Anyway, I love what Amazon is doing - I've purchased Borderlands 2, LEGO Batman 1 and 2, Lego Harry Potter 1 and 2, Lego LOTR, Scribblenauts, dead Island GOTY, Darksiders Bundle, Syndicate, The Walking Dead, Sleeping Dogs, Prototype 1 and 2, Binary Domain, Heall Yeah!, Viking Battle for Asgard, Condemned Criminal Origins, and more this Holiday Season. I love shopping at Amazon, except when I hate shopping at Amazon because it seems Amazon wants to do everything in it's power to make it as unpleasant as possible for me to shop there.

So great job! Thanks for the amazing deals! Now get better! ;)

Edit: Sometimes we focus too much on the negative though, I do want to say it's improved significantly. DRM explanations are much better now, and at least there are some good deals on the front page like the bundles.

And at least your site works most of the time, unlike GreenManGaming and GamersGate. I hate shopping there even more than I hate shopping at Amazon.

Man, this thread is going at about a million miles an hour.

Tony, if you don't mind me asking, how long is LA Noire going to be on sale for? Searching through this beast is proving a little cumbersome.

[quote name='Shing0']It won't be always like this. Eventually the word will spread and more people will know about the sales that other digital distributers offers and by offers I mean real offers not like Valve does. But at some point Valve started to offer discounts to become what it is now. If Valve keeps marketing as it is. It will slow down(flow) and they will lose a major part of their customers. It's already started and it is not a minority of the population. Yes customers can activate their games on steam but how do they acquire the keys ? Amazon and GMG keeps their aggressive marketing towards Valve what Valve does ? Nothing.[/QUOTE]

One thing I keep pointing out is that things go in cycles. Whomever is the low price winner today won't necessarily be one tomorrow, because as companies gain market share, there is no need to be the lowest and they can raise prices and keep more of the profit. Meanwile, others will undercut them and try to gain some market share so that they can do the same. Some build up enough market share where they don't have to consistently be the lowest, just occasionally. Steam is certainly at that point right now. I suspect that Amazon would like to eventually get there as well, and maybe people here would get upset at that point that Amazon is no longer the lowest. (Just like when people here get upset about Amazon Gold Box deals on the console side.)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I totally agree, unfortunately we're bound by the systems, look, and feel of the Amazon site structure. We try to use those systems to emulate best practices where we can.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I really like the design and layout of the Kindle Fire and Amazon Android app store etc. I don't know, maybe I just like black :p but they are easy to look at.

The Amazon web pages, yeah not so much. They are kind of all over the place, messy and usually TL;DR-y

[quote name='AcrylamideTic']
Edit: Sometimes we focus too much on the negative though, I do want to say it's improved significantly. DRM explanations are much better now, and at least there are some good deals on the front page like the bundles.

And at least your site works most of the time, unlike GreenManGaming and GamersGate. I hate shopping there even more than I hate shopping at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. My original post was more so a "why Anthony didn't shop video games at Amazon before discovering CAG" Every site has things that they do well and things that they can afford to improve on. I'm not a UX designer (in fact, my company insists that I not touch the CSS files. Optimize a MySQL query? Let me at it. Redesign a page? Keep Anthony as far away as possible) And it sounds like Tony and Amazon are aware of consumer concern and are working at improving. All I'll say is if Amazon keeps top notch support and deals, and adds an intuitive interface, they will be an unstoppable deal selling machine.

Bioshock
0ZY4A-TTERN-VQVBW
Darksiders I
2P5F4-T785W-CIJT8

I know it's not much, and they aren't really new games but I'm sure somebody will put them to good use.

Please post if you take the key. Saves a lot of people the trouble of trying.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']
Bioshock
0ZY4A-TTERN-VQVBW
Darksiders I
2P5F4-T785W-CIJT8

I know it's not much, and they aren't really new games but I'm sure somebody will put them to good use.

Please post if you take the key. Saves a lot of people the trouble of trying.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much! I used the Bioshock key!

... You know, come to think of it this thread really has been my go to for a lot of the past two years now. I remember doing the grind through amazon or not bothering, hell waiting for others to post deals (this is basically normal amazon these days) but ddl is... Easy. Definitely due to this topic series.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Umm, I'm not getting the point of the calender on the right of the "Digital Holiday Deals" page here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._t=1401&pf_rd_p=1447734982&pf_rd_i=1000855031

I posted this:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10327154&postcount=12685
asking how Walking Dead could go any lower. Today was supposed to be it's day. Price didn't change.

Is it more just highlighting deals already under way?[/QUOTE]

Walking Dead was PM'ed to $12.49 prior to the planned $12.49 promotion. The calendar is driven off promotions we know about.

This also highlights some of the challenges in trying to change the merchandising. Remember, we are the only digital retailer that does any sort of price matching, so other sites run sales, and merchandise only those.

This confusion is a perfect example of the non-technical difficulties around this subject.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Walking Dead was PM'ed to $12.49 prior to the planned $12.49 promotion. The calendar is driven off promotions we know about.

This also highlights some of the challenges in trying to change the merchandising. Remember, we are the only digital retailer that does any sort of price matching, so other sites run sales, and merchandise only those.

This confusion is a perfect example of the non-technical difficulties around this subject.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Makes sense. I would have bet money on TWD not going lower, but definitely keeping an eye on the calender from now on. Also, even though the thread is where I learn about the sales, I also find this page useful for a quick run down of what's going on:
Amazon Digital PC Late Breaking Deals

[quote name='TheLongshot']One thing I keep pointing out is that things go in cycles. Whomever is the low price winner today won't necessarily be one tomorrow, because as companies gain market share, there is no need to be the lowest and they can raise prices and keep more of the profit. Meanwile, others will undercut them and try to gain some market share so that they can do the same. Some build up enough market share where they don't have to consistently be the lowest, just occasionally. Steam is certainly at that point right now. I suspect that Amazon would like to eventually get there as well, and maybe people here would get upset at that point that Amazon is no longer the lowest. (Just like when people here get upset about Amazon Gold Box deals on the console side.)[/QUOTE]
Yes, I agree but in the long term the strategy you pointed will hurt the company's reputation. I am not sure if this is a good example but it just came to my mind. Call of duty franchise, everybody knows the story. Prices high but demand is still there. I don't believe this is a good practice of business. You need to think about the reputation that you built in the first place.
For instance Valve started to make huge discounts long time ago. And peope kept registering to steam to get advantage of the sales. Not anymore with the reasoning as sales. It is happening to activision, they are losing customers and they will. It doesn't matter if they come up with a brand new game. People will think what they did with call of duty. Milking the market. Valve built a high customer expectation. If they wont meet the demand they will lose their reputation(Longterm). It is already happening as you can see we check the other sites to get a good deal.
What I am saying if you set the bar high you better keep it up that way with offering good deals to keep the business alive in the long term. Occasional discounts won't help you.

FYI. We are likely going to move 3 products in the Civ sale to less than a 75% discount, these are Civ V Gods and Kings, Civ V, and Civ IV Complete.

We're going to take each of these products to $9.99 so that customers with 2K coupons will be able to get them for $4.99.

This decision was made 38 seconds ago at my boss's desk. Again, before potential flames creep up, I did announce several pages back that customers interested in the Civ products should wait until 12/28.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI. We are likely going to move 3 products in the Civ sale to less than a 75% discount, these are Civ V Gods and Kings, Civ V, and Civ IV Complete.

We're going to take each of these products to $9.99 so that customers with 2K coupons will be able to get them for $4.99.

This decision was made 38 seconds ago at my boss's desk. Again, before potential flames creep up, I did announce several pages back that customers interested in the Civ products should wait until 12/28.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I'm gonna grab the 2k super strategy bundle then. The price is the same and I get the Strongholds collection (even if I prefer the gog version, at least that one is HD).
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HEA2FC/
This one is going down to 75% as well, right?
Thanks

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI. We are likely going to move 3 products in the Civ sale to less than a 75% discount, these are Civ V Gods and Kings, Civ V, and Civ IV Complete.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Is that a hint that your boss is the defunct 38 Studios?

I bought Gods and Kings to get an editor's choice coupon, so I could buy Civ V during the editor's choice sale. Oh how I wish I just waited and bought the strategy bundle.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yep that will be 75% as well.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Great, then I'll play Civ until amazon will put the Grand Master Collection to 75% again
:D

Thanks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Haha, I love it. I was just thinking I wish they would do this so I could get Gods and Kings for $5. What a weird situation, I am happy a retailer is raising the price of something.

[quote name='darcmin']awesome civ g&k for $5. i am getting that tomorrow, just 10 more hrs.[/QUOTE]

Can someone tell Slickdeals? There's a huge thread about the coupons over there and I don't want those dudes to miss out.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony,

I'm sure it's posted somewhere in here but any other 2K deals planned for the 29th to 31st -- trying to figure out if I'll use it or just offer to buy something for someone else.

[quote name='Mooby']Tony,

I'm sure it's posted somewhere in here but any other 2K deals planned for the 29th to 31st -- trying to figure out if I'll use it or just offer to buy something for someone else.[/QUOTE]

We don't have any planned. We talked about out it, but figured we'd just wait until January and dump anything we want to give customers an incremental $5 on into the EC list.

I'm actually working through early January with my Take 2 guy right now.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Can someone tell Slickdeals? There's a huge thread about the coupons over there and I don't want those dudes to miss out.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Updated the wiki at the top of the thread, doing a direct quote of your post.

That should be enough to notice them.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't have any planned. We talked about out it, but figured we'd just wait until January and dump anything we want to give customers an incremental $5 on into the EC list.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Cool, Unfortunately, I don't have my 2k coupon anymore so glad we can see more sales in Jan instead since the 2k coupons were 1 time only.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't have any planned. We talked about out it, but figured we'd just wait until January and dump anything we want to give customers an incremental $5 on into the EC list.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Not too late to pitch my Max Payne 3 + Spec Ops for $10 bundle idea!:bouncy:

You did tell me it was ok for me to continue suggesting bundles. ;)

Also, you may want to check if they are interested in doing a GTA IV Complete bundle for $10 (with coupon making it $5). It's just a little less then where they have been in the past and they do have GTA V on the horizon.

[quote name='nategator']Not too late to pitch my Max Payne 3 + Spec Ops for $10 bundle idea!:bouncy:

You did tell me it was ok for me to continue suggesting bundles. ;)[/QUOTE]

Of course! :) That particular one will never see the light of day but please keep making them!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='TheLongshot']I don't think the complete edition was. If it was, I totally missed it.
[/QUOTE]

Just checked my receipt and I was wrong! It sold for 5.74 (just like it is now). Sorry about the confusion! I could've sworn I saw it at 4.99

My loyalty is to my paycheck, so whoever makes it last the most gets my money :D Even though Amazon has the slight disadvantage of charging me tax, they still got most of my holiday digital-game money

a bundle suggestion Tony, it has been brought up before, a Sonic bundle with just the classic Sonics, GEN/SCD/DC games, a lot of us already have Sonic Generations and the other modern games and while the current bundle is a great buy it means doubling up on keys.

thanks

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Of course! :) That particular one will never see the light of day but please keep making them!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That's cool. I guess I'll just have to wait a year to give 2K my $5 for Max Payne 3. Hopefully GMG doesn't beat you to the punch. ;)

[quote name='nategator']Updated the wiki at the top of the thread, doing a direct quote of your post.

That should be enough to notice them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. Also, guys, when you post to Slickdeals, since they frown on direct interaction with company reps. Can you please post a link to some way to get in touch with me, either my profile here, or on Reddit? I feel bad when I see people complaining about not getting a coupon yet when I can get them sorted with just an order ID.

Cheers,
Tony

How about the 'Dishonorable Dealer' Bundle
-Dishonored
-Skyrim
-Oblivion GOTY
-Fallout 3 GOTY
-Fallout New Vegas GOTY
-Brink Complete
-Hunted
-Rogue Warrior
-RAGE
-Doom 3 BFG

for $27.32

[quote name='xRidley']How about the 'Dishonorable Dealer' Bundle
-Dishonored
-Skyrim
-Oblivion GOTY
-Fallout 3 GOTY
-Fallout New Vegas GOTY
-Brink Complete
-Hunted
-Rogue Warrior
-RAGE
-Doom 3 BFG

for $27.32[/QUOTE]

Bethesda digital products. We have them not.

Cheers,
Tony

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ah, that would be a good deal, indeed. But anyway I already used my 2K coupon. My interest would be Civ V Gods and Kings only, and could gift or trade the others.

But what I was really wishing for was a Mafia / Mafia II bundle \\:D/, maybe with some DLC.

Tony? I don't know if you saw any messages about Mafia before, any possibility for this to happen?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

HAH! When I asked for this yesterday, I figured I was just blowing smoke. Good thing I didn't use my 2K coupon yet! :applause:

(For future coupons, maybe a split-level value would make things easier. If the 2K coupon had been "$2.50 off a title priced under $10, or $5 off a title priced over $10", it would have achieved the same effect and maybe been a little cleaner in the presentation. Something to think about for next summer!)

[quote name='MadBrad']Thank you so much! I used the Bioshock key![/QUOTE]
[quote name='Decker']I grabbed Darksiders I. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
No problem guys, would much rather give out my extras to people who want them then try to sell them.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I am SO in for Gods & Kings at $5. Thanks a million, Tony!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hey any chance of a Spec ops deal in the EC thing?

I wanted to get that bundle with it with my 2k Coupon but I got something else instead.
/doesn't hurt to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back