Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='buckythekat']I don't have the game on Steam but I do have it and was planning on checking it out now that it's gone B2P[/QUOTE]
I severely doubt anyone in the group has it on Steam, considering the Amazon deals. :lol: (Just add it as a non-Steam game and you're good to go.)

I'll PM you.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I severely doubt anyone in the group has it on Steam, considering the Amazon deals. :lol: (Just add it as a non-Steam game and you're good to go.)

I'll PM you.[/QUOTE]
I sent you an add request on Steam :bouncy:

I was planning on getting Civ 4 (DRM-free Amazon download) for $4.99 after the 2K coupon.

I ended up getting Civ 4 (DRM-free Amazon download) plus Civ V for $4.99 after the 2K coupon.

I almost feel guilty. What a great deal.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Alright CAGS,

I have a giveaway for you. I need 2 CAGS that have 0 or VERY few 2K games on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I only have about 19. Do I qualify as a few?

[quote name='Fluxy']coconut queen huh...lol[/QUOTE]

Hey don't you be talkin' no smack about Coconut Queen!

Actually, it's a really well put together, fun and addicting casual game. Really.

[quote name='inm8num2']I was planning on getting Civ 4 (DRM-free Amazon download) for $4.99 after the 2K coupon.

I ended up getting Civ 4 (DRM-free Amazon download) plus Civ V for $4.99 after the 2K coupon.

I almost feel guilty. What a great deal.[/QUOTE]

^ How i feel sometimes, then i just remind myself they're obviously making a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='waabulo']Can anybody weigh in on if the extra $5 is worth it for Mass Effect 3 digital deluxe version? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Well, it includes the From Ashes DLC (pretty substantial storywise), which would cost you $10 otherwise.

I have a giveaway for you. I need 2 CAGS that have 0 or VERY few 2K games on Steam.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I don't have many...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oh, cool! I have like 50 of them, which makes it so I have VERY few 2K games that I don't own on Steam. Do I qualify!?

I wish there were Capcom games on Amazon download. I'm reallly curious to try Resident Evil Raccoon City on PC for like, $10 or less.

So... after buying Max Payne 3 I received $5 toward another 2K game. What other good 2K games are available to use this on? Thanks in advance! :)

[quote name='inm8num2']I was planning on getting Civ 4 (DRM-free Amazon download) for $4.99 after the 2K coupon.

I almost feel guilty. What a great deal.[/QUOTE]

Can I get a link to this bundle? I only see the normal Strategy pack.

[quote name='Saraph']So... after buying Max Payne 3 I received $5 toward another 2K game. What other good 2K games are available to use this on? Thanks in advance! :)[/QUOTE]

I think the Civ stuff, the Shooter 2k pack, and the Sea to Desert packs are the most popular. You may have only about an hour to pick up the Civ stuff, however.

Hi there. About that 5 dollar deal off the editor's choice games...

Do multiple purchases stack to add another 5 dollars off?

Such as If I buy...

Blacklight, Payday: The Heist, and that desert to sea bundle, does that mean I get 15 dollars towards any of those editor's choice purchases, such as Dark Souls?

[quote name='Saraph']So... after buying Max Payne 3 I received $5 toward another 2K game. What other good 2K games are available to use this on? Thanks in advance! :)[/QUOTE]

When did you buy it? Because I'd like to buy a 2K games so I can get Civ V with the coupon.

[quote name='buckythekat']

I don't have the game on Steam but I do have it and was planning on checking it out now that it's gone B2P[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. Just played a bunch tonight and it is really awesome. I did hit a point where I needed a group though pretty quickly.

Looking forward to playing with some of you.

Cheers,
Tony

I just noticed that the Absolutely Great Square Pack is on the Editors Choice list. So here's hoping that we can get it for $5 after coupon!

Yo Tony , Can you please tell me when the Majesty paradox bundle will go on sale again for 10$ ??!

Thanks you for your hard work =) .

[quote name='espy605']What's even weirder to me is that people have the nerve to rate this collection 4/5 stars.[/QUOTE]
u need steam, pretty lame man dont buy this shit.

/1 Star

[quote name='Idiotekque']u need steam, pretty lame man dont buy this shit.

/1 Star[/QUOTE]

It doesn't even come with a square, which is why I downrated it.

[quote name='jatan11t']I just noticed that the Absolutely Great Square Pack is on the Editors Choice list. So here's hoping that we can get it for $5 after coupon![/QUOTE]

It'll probably be more than $10 this time around.

[quote name='jatan11t']I just noticed that the Absolutely Great Square Pack is on the Editors Choice list. So here's hoping that we can get it for $5 after coupon![/QUOTE]
I would expect it at $15, so $10 after coupon. Still the same killer deal.

[quote name='poxi']I would expect it at $15, so $10 after coupon. Still the same killer deal.[/QUOTE]

I already own The Last Remnant and I've played most of those games. But if it's 10$ (after coupon) it's a buy for me.

[quote name='nategator']I think the Civ stuff, the Shooter 2k pack, and the Sea to Desert packs are the most popular. You may have only about an hour to pick up the Civ stuff, however.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, ok. I wish these codes worked with other publishers as I own most of the 2K games that are here. Darkness 2 is the only game I really want left and that alone is $14.99 or $9.99 with Duke Nukem Forever and Borderlands, both of which I have no desire to play. Anyone want to trade Steam Keys for those two games?

[quote name='Awkward1099']When did you buy it? Because I'd like to buy a 2K games so I can get Civ V with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

I bought it when it was down to $14.99. Tuesday I think?

Thank you!:D

I can't find the ea bundle anywhere, I was looking to pick it up the other day but I saw it was going on sale. It had mirrors edge, the saboteur, and three or four others.

Tony, any idea what the sale is and where it can be found? Thanks

[quote name='anarone']I can't find the ea bundle anywhere, I was looking to pick it up the other day but I saw it was going on sale. It had mirrors edge, the saboteur, and three or four others.

Tony, any idea what the sale is and where it can be found? Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's called the 'The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack'

and it's listed in the first post of this thread. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GWJKE6

Still on sale, but you missed the publisher promotion.

[quote name='waabulo']Can anybody weigh in on if the extra $5 is worth it for Mass Effect 3 digital deluxe version? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Get it for the from ashes dlc, you get an extra character which really should have been added to the game. I'm not recommending it as much as I'm saying it's needed.

Here's my purchase list from late October (30th) and beyond.

LEGO Lord of the Rings
Tantalizing THQ Medley x2
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Darksiders Franchise Pack (already own both games and several DSII DLC packs, but bought anyway to fill out my DLC and gift out the rest)
Zeno Clash
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle
Saint's Row The Third: FP
Scribblenauts Unlimited (Bought for a trade)
Dungeon Siege 1 (a la carte, not bundle)
Dungeon Siege 2 (a la carte, not bundle)
WB Combat Bundle
Paradox Majesty Franchise
Paradox War Chest
Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile
Legacy Interactive Bundle
Blacklight: Tango Down x 2 (Traded for)

In conclusion, you make me spend too much money, Tony, and I

[quote name='randomdud']Here's my purchase list from late October (30th) and beyond.

LEGO Lord of the Rings
Tantalizing THQ Medley x2
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Darksiders Franchise Pack (already own both games and several DSII DLC packs, but bought anyway to fill out my DLC and gift out the rest)
Zeno Clash
Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle
Saint's Row The Third: FP
Scribblenauts Unlimited (Bought for a trade)
Dungeon Siege 1 (a la carte, not bundle)
Dungeon Siege 2 (a la carte, not bundle)
WB Combat Bundle
Paradox Majesty Franchise
Paradox War Chest
Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile
Legacy Interactive Bundle
Blacklight: Tango Down x 2 (Traded for)

In conclusion, you make me spend too much money, Tony, and I

[quote name='BernardoOne']Woo, thanks, dindt realize that amazon carried Garshasp, buying it now :D[/QUOTE]

I don't think their Garshap redeems on Steam though, if you care.

Also not sure if their version has any other DRM or not.

[quote name='Motoki']I don't think their Garshap redeems on Steam though, if you care.

Also not sure if their version has any other DRM or not.[/QUOTE]

It does redeem on steam :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back