Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
at first i thought free games were a little unreasonable, but everyone is taking it way to far.
we did technically make purchases to receive the coupons
so even if a game is $0 after coupon, it is not "free"

Eh, if anyone was expecting a mass of free games or deals amazingly better than what was offered during the Holiday promotion you're just deluding yourself. Saying things will get cheaper isn't much of an argument, everything gets cheaper if you wait long enough.

at first i thought free games were a little unreasonable, but everyone is taking it way to far.
so even if a game is $0 after coupon, it is not "free"

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

I'll re-iterate that I'm sorry you're unhappy with the promotions.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

No need to apologize, I just feel that MANY thought that there would be more games and also even things just slightly bumped up in price... such as Hot Line Miami... to make them eligible for the coupon... or even stay at the lowest prices when they were on sale throughout the last few weeks.

I'm not trying to be entitled here, and want free games like the other douche.

BUT! There are a lot of people who were holding out on getting games... only because of this. Now they've lost the chance of actually getting the good deal that was being offered else where. I know I missed out on a bunch of stuff... and if you look at my account. I've probably bought about 30 games in the past month or so from you guys. So while I am disappointed... it's not the end of the world. It does suck for those who were waiting for a better deal though.

So that is why it's disappointing. ;)

[quote name='sittinghawk3']All games get cheaper in the future. If you want to bitch about prices wait until they are available at your price and then buy. Wtf does near future mean? 13 bucks for dark souls is pretty good seeing as they are competing against no one but themselves at 18 and they go even lower. Hotline is 2.50 now why does it matter that it came through coupon? You aren't coming across as blunt, you are coming across as a fuck and Tony obviously wouldn't be able to respond appropriately, so fuck OFF.[/QUOTE]

I hear there is a feature called 'ignore list' which allows users to enhance their CAG experience by hiding posts by people that frustrate and in some cases anger them ;)

[quote name='Idiotekque']lol, because that's what I said, totally.

The deals are lackluster so far. $2.50 for Hotline Miami is a very fair price, but let's be honest, it's indie. It'll be $2.50 soon enough without coupons. Dark Souls? Not a bad price, but it's over $10, and it's going to get cheaper in the near future.

The promotion just started. I'm sure it will get better, I'm just saying it's a really weak start for some much hype and build up. It's also not very inspiring to hear "But the Bioshock bundle will be $5 after the coupon!"... when it was $5 without the coupon today.

I give it to you blunt because I know you can handle it, and I know you'll come through, Tony. Don't disappoint![/QUOTE]

1. I know, and after I removed you from my ignore list the first time you really grew on me :).

2. If Hotline Miami is $2.49 on Impulse, Gamefly or Steam before February (trying to wrap context around "soon enough" I'll buy you the game of your choice.

3. I realize it wasn't very inspiring to hear "But the Bioshock bundle will be $5 after coupon!" which is why we're probably just going to pull it from the promotion.

4. I still disagree that the promotion is lackluster holistically but can accept that it is lackluster for you (and the guy who is upset he was hyping it in other forums) but the real time data I have flowing through right now indicates that lots and lots of people don't feel it is lackluster.

Just my thoughts :).

[quote name='tham1988']how long is the secret world $17.99 before coupon price going to hold?
and could i buy two copies using two coupons? (separate purchases of course)[/QUOTE]

It ends tomorrow (1/2 PST) so at 12:01AM on 1/3 (PST) it won't be $17.99 anymore.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Mooby']Eh, if anyone was expecting a mass of free games or deals amazingly better than what was offered during the Holiday promotion you're just deluding yourself. Saying things will get cheaper isn't much of an argument, everything gets cheaper if you wait long enough.[/QUOTE]

If I wait long enough, will you get cheaper Mooby? ;)

I'd like to buy you.. when the price is right.

[quote name='tham1988']at first i thought free games were a little unreasonable, but everyone is taking it way to far.
so even if a game is $0 after coupon, it is not "free"[/QUOTE]
Damn straight.

[quote name='sittinghawk3']All games get cheaper in the future. If you want to bitch about prices wait until they are available at your price and then buy. Wtf does near future mean? 13 bucks for dark souls is pretty good seeing as they are competing against no one but themselves at 18 and they go even lower. Hotline is 2.50 now why does it matter that it came through coupon? You aren't coming across as blunt, you are coming across as a fuck and Tony obviously wouldn't be able to respond appropriately, so fuck OFF.[/QUOTE]
u mad bro?

[quote name='SCMoney360']TSW folks -

What groups do I need to join to play with the people from here?[/QUOTE]
PM me your Steam ID and I'll send you an invite.

[quote name='Mooby']Eh, if anyone was expecting a mass of free games or deals amazingly better than what was offered during the Holiday promotion you're just deluding yourself.[/QUOTE]
Especially since there were a good few (not unreasonable) complaints about things suddenly becoming cheaper during a sale.

my lord Tony, go to sleep, get rid of your bugs.

and can someone open the window, the smell of cheap ass is getting overwhelming.

/me patiently waits out the next 31 days of promotion

[quote name='D3rk01']No need to apologize, I just feel that MANY thought that there would be more games and also even things just slightly bumped up in price... such as Hot Line Miami... to make them eligible for the coupon... or even stay at the lowest prices when they were on sale throughout the last few weeks.

I'm not trying to be entitled here, and want free games like the other douche.

BUT! There are a lot of people who were holding out on getting games... only because of this. Now they've lost the chance of actually getting the good deal that was being offered else where. I know I missed out on a bunch of stuff... and if you look at my account. I've probably bought about 30 games in the past month or so from you guys. So while I am disappointed... it's not the end of the world. It does suck for those who were waiting for a better deal though.

So that is why it's disappointing. ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol, as has been stated previously, more stuff will be added to the list and put on promotion throughout the month. Just like last year. Example Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness 2 will both be $2.49 after coupon on 1/2.

I just can't make mass updates because I'm getting confirmation for stuff as the month rolls on.

Cheers
Tony

Tony, go to bed, my dear. I'm tired of seeing you post that you're going to bed, only to answer a few more questions. You've been hard at work all day. Get some rest and we'll see you in the morning.

[quote name='Idiotekque']lol, because that's what I said, totally.

The deals are lackluster so far. $2.50 for Hotline Miami is a very fair price, but let's be honest, it's indie. It'll be $2.50 soon enough without coupons. Dark Souls? Not a bad price, but it's over $10, and it's going to get cheaper in the near future.

The promotion just started. I'm sure it will get better, I'm just saying it's a really weak start for some much hype and build up. It's also not very inspiring to hear "But the Bioshock bundle will be $5 after the coupon!"... when it was $5 without the coupon today.

I give it to you blunt because I know you can handle it, and I know you'll come through, Tony. Don't disappoint![/QUOTE] Dark Souls ain't gonna be lower than $13 for a long time. It would have to be 75% off to beat Amazon's deal. Hotline Miami is pretty good too. Sure it could be cheaper, even in an indie bundle. You would just have to wait then if you expect a lower price.
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, as has been stated previously, more stuff will be added to the list and put on promotion throughout the month. Just like last year. Example Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness 2 will both be $2.49 after coupon on 1/2.

I just can't make mass updates because I'm getting confirmation for stuff as the month rolls on.

Cheers
Tony[/QUOTE]Nice Tony. A lot of people will jump on Spec Ops. Cheaper than GMG with coupon.

[quote name='sittinghawk3']Wow, there are some entitled douchebags here. Seeing some good deals. I doubt Amazon will miss your patronage this sale. Doing a great job Tony.[/QUOTE]

This is one of the threads where a sense of entitlement is pretty prevalent, the Steam Group Buy thread is another. I might suggest what I do and just set some people to ignore, it'll save you a lot of time at the very least. Sometimes I forget about this option and I regret it because I admittedly get into the stupidest fights on here.

Anyway, people base their expectations on past great deals, which is fair, but doesn't actually entitle us to anything. I read most of this thread, but not all, but I do not recall Tony ever promising us that free games would happen again this year (and this thread itself only started in March 2012, after the much hyped free games of 2012). And really, Amazon downloads has hardly been around long enough to really establish a fair pattern of expectations. Pretty much every sales promotion is an experiment.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']1. I know, and after I removed you from my ignore list the first time you really grew on me :).

2. If Hotline Miami is $2.49 on Impulse, Gamefly or Steam before February (trying to wrap context around "soon enough" I'll buy you the game of your choice.

3. I realize it wasn't very inspiring to hear "But the Bioshock bundle will be $5 after coupon!" which is why we're probably just going to pull it from the promotion.

4. I still disagree that the promotion is lackluster holistically but can accept that it is lackluster for you (and the guy who is upset he was hyping it in other forums) but the real time data I have flowing through right now indicates that lots and lots of people don't feel it is lackluster.

Just my thoughts :).

It ends tomorrow (1/2 PST) so at 12:01AM on 1/3 (PST) it won't be $17.99 anymore.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Nah, no worries, I wouldn't ask you to buy me a game simply because I don't think you had a good deal on it. They're just games.

And really, you know the digital gaming market more than anyone. When I say something will be cheaper "soon enough", you know what that means, and likely you (Amazon) are the one with that cheaper "soon enough" price.

Like I said though, the month has just begun. I'm looking forward to you proving me wrong.

[quote name='chapnis']I hear there is a feature called 'ignore list' which allows users to enhance their CAG experience by hiding posts by people that frustrate and in some cases anger them ;)[/QUOTE]

already did but saw his post before and had to just tell him to fuck off.

The only lacklusterness to be found here is a lack of variety, not a pricing deficiency. There isn't any game on sale that I don't already have :D

i'm just hoping for the walking dead $12.50 (maybe even $10) before coupon
and maybe war of the roses for about $5 after coupon

some surprises would be welcome too

[quote name='Mooby']Go to bed, Tony, I'll handle this rabble.[/QUOTE]
Go get em Mooby; btw I need more of your special youtube clips to laugh at.

All I need to know Tony, is if a game on the EC list goes on sale somewhere for cheaper than you have it for, will Amazon Price Match it? We've all basically assumed that the answer is yes. But if at all possible, I'd like to hear you confirm it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol, as has been stated previously, more stuff will be added to the list and put on promotion throughout the month. Just like last year. Example Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness 2 will both be $2.49 after coupon on 1/2.

Cheers
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well that is awesome then. I think I had not followed the last 30 pages or so well enough of this thread... with the breaking up... whoring pics of one self... being given relationship advice.... and the none sense that was going on.

I think I may had missed that.

Can't wait to see what's in store for the whole month.

Man... now let me stop posting here, I feel like the cheap ass smell might stick on me. :booty:

[quote name='tham1988']i'm just hoping for the walking dead $12.50 (maybe even $10) before coupon

some surprises would be welcome too[/QUOTE]

ditto for the walking dead

[quote name='tham1988']i'm just hoping for the walking dead $12.50 (maybe even $10) before coupon

some surprises would be welcome too[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about The Walking Dead, probably wouldn't be on the EC list if it wasn't gonna be $12.49 or less (before coupon) before the end of the month.

[quote name='Zerokoolpsx']Dark Souls ain't gonna be lower than $13 for a long time.[/QUOTE]
Not sure what you mean by a "long time", but if you say so.

[quote name='espy605']I might suggest what I do and just set some people to ignore, it'll save you a lot of time at the very least.[/QUOTE]
Oh, and announce it publicly when you do. It makes you cooler.

[quote name='Mooby']Eh, if anyone was expecting a mass of free games or deals amazingly better than what was offered during the Holiday promotion you're just deluding yourself. Saying things will get cheaper isn't much of an argument, everything gets cheaper if you wait long enough.[/QUOTE]

Very true, and it is the gamble people make if they hoped things would be cheaper in January and they weren't. Tony made what announcements he could, but he never guaranteed games would be cheaper. People make the same gambles during the Steam seasonal sales, and they often end up regretting not picking up a game because they hoped it would drop further. The main difference here is that Tony is here to read our complaints and so people complain directly to him in a public forum, which I think reads to other forum users as if they are somehow blaming him for their regret.

[quote name='KurtAngle2']So can we all agree that Hitman Absolution won't make it?[/QUOTE]
Please don't remind me that I wasted $25 on Hitman Abs Pro (& more on the Steam DLC bundle).
The extra money spent on the 'Pro' bit & further DLC items that can only be used in the least exciting game mode ever made is just the icing on the cake.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers
Tony[/QUOTE]

This month is basically going to be like a super long flash sale. I find them both agonizing and exciting.

[quote name='The End']All I need to know Tony, is if a game on the EC list goes on sale somewhere for cheaper than you have it for, will Amazon Price Match it? We've all basically assumed that the answer is yes. But if at all possible, I'd like to hear you confirm it.[/QUOTE]

He's confirmed, and has already price-matched before, so there's no reason to think they won't during January.
He's only said that if something is $4.99 elsewhere, it'll be a case-by-case decision whether it's matched (basically giving for free.)

[quote name='Luckz']I could argue that I got all my promo coupons for past purchases, and that my past purchases were potentially only made due to the incentive of future free games. Thus not "giving me a game for free".
Of course in a thread of people-who-shop-at-Amazon it still amounts to "free" since everybody can/could get it.[/QUOTE]

There was never any announcement that any games would be free with your coupon, so there never was such an incentive.

[quote name='tham1988']NO!!!
i want to believe[/QUOTE]

Considering that Hitman: Absolution has been $19.99 on Amazon multiple times in December, I'd think that's about the lowest you'll see anytime soon.

By all means, everyone can defend Tony/Amazon/these deals till their dying breath and I won't put anything against any of you. Hell, I love Tony to death, I think he's an awesome guy.

But you guys do realize that Tony has gone as far as telling us to complain if we think the sales could be better. We are a large chunk of his customer base. Our opinion does actually matter.

But hey, why not tell him the deals are too good? Paddington will be laughing his way to the bank when prices start going up instead of down. "Amazon is business, not a charity."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh. I have a friend who will probably want me to grab him that BF3 premium upgrade for $20. That's crazy cheap. Cheaper than when I took VPN Airlines to Brazil, even!

[quote name='IkedaTeramusa']WoW, that Sims deal is nice looking. I was just complaining to the wife that the Sims3 expansion packs are too expensive to catch up.
[/QUOTE]

Too true. EA isn't doing itself any favors by keeping the three-year-old expansions at full price. Full retail for the entire package is now over $500 -- who's going to jump in and make that kind of investment?

Hopefully the existence of this pack is a sign that EA is about to start pricing the pieces more effectively.

[quote name='The End']Not bad at all. Too bad I already own everything in the pack. :(

Hopefully there will be more Sims 3 stuff though. I own everything up to the Pets expansion, so I need the stuff since then.[/QUOTE]

I own half of the items in the bundle, which makes the whole thing a lot less valuable to me. I'll have to think about whether to buy it. (If each of the six items were on the EC list at their current [50%] sale price, I'd be able to get the items I don't have while spending less than the bundle price. But I'm probably a special case; people who don't own any Sims 3 material will find the bundle a better value than if each item were on the EC separately.)

I notice that none of the 2012 material is in the bundle -- are there more bundles on the way? Or maybe standalone packs in the EC window? We can only hope.

Also, just to state for the record. As of now it looks like I'll only be snagging Dark Souls for $13 which is a pretty good price and better than anything I'd expect to see for at least another two or three months if not longer. Even if nothing else shows up, despite the fact I have like ten coupons I won't be upset.

Some people -- seemingly the ones who didn't experience the promotion last year -- have unreasonable expectations. Sorry, you weren't going to game the system by buying a bunch of $1 to $2 titles (or $0.30 Darksider DLC) and be reward with month old triple AAA games for under $10. The current deals are fine. They are on par with and/or slightly better than the ones throughout November and December. There is no pressure on Tony to 'do better' as he's currently decimated every other digital retailer this sale cycle with the possible exception of a few Green Man Gaming deals (and excluding the obvious pricing errors from GG). That's not butt kissing, that's the objective truth.

[quote name='Mooby']Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla.

Some people -- Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla, Bla bla bla.[/QUOTE]
My name is Idiotekque, ya' damn ogre!

[quote name='Mooby']Also, just to state for the record. As of now it looks like I'll only be snagging Dark Souls for $13 which is a pretty good price and better than anything I'd expect to see for at least another two or three months if not longer. Even if nothing else shows up, despite the fact I have like ten coupons I won't be upset.

Some people -- seemingly the ones who didn't experience the promotion last year -- have unreasonable expectations. Sorry, you weren't going to game the system by buying a bunch of $1 to $2 titles (or $0.30 Darksider DLC) and be reward with month old triple AAA games for under $10. The current deals are fine. They are on par with and/or slightly better than the ones throughout November and December. There is no pressure on Tony to 'do better' as he's currently decimated every other digital retailer this sale cycle with the possible exception of a few Green Man Gaming deals (and excluding the obvious pricing errors from GG). That's not butt kissing, that's the objective truth.[/QUOTE]

The Secret World was a better deal in December if you count the bonuses you got from buying it before January (which a lot of people did, considering they bought it yesterday instead of today).

^This. (EDIT: Meant for Mooby's prior post)

Also, not to sound magnanimous about things, but I got some RIPPIN' deals from Amazon the last two months. These $5 coupons are just icing on the cake. Did the coupons encourage me to buy more PCDD games from Amazon? They sure did. Even so, I wasn't expecting a game show shopping spree the likes of Gamersgate price change jubilees or to have free, post-coupon games come January 1st.

There's being honest with Tony about deals and then there's looking a gift horse in the mouth ;)

[quote name='sunghost']The Secret World was a better deal in December if you count the bonuses you got from buying it before January (which a lot of people did, considering they bought it yesterday instead of today).[/QUOTE]

was that for purchases prior to 1/Jan/13 or activations prior to 1/Jan/13?

I bought it, havnt activated. :(

[quote name='Idiotekque']My name is Idiotekque, ya' damn ogre![/QUOTE]

Meh, you're just a spoiled brat who should probably be spending more time on the beach of your current location than whining on an internet forum. But to each their own. Feedback is one thing but your complaints are nonsensical and expectations moronic. That said, you aren't worth another second's consideration.

[quote name='Mooby']Some people -- seemingly the ones who didn't experience the promotion last year -- have unreasonable expectations. Sorry, you weren't going to game the system by buying a bunch of $1 to $2 titles (or $0.30 Darksider DLC) and be reward with month old triple AAA games for under $10. The current deals are fine. They are on par with and/or slightly better than the ones throughout November and December. There is no pressure on Tony to 'do better' as he's currently decimated every other digital retailer this sale cycle with the possible exception of a few Green Man Gaming deals (and excluding the obvious pricing errors from GG). That's not butt kissing, that's the objective truth.[/QUOTE]

Here's how I see the current deals as of right now as compared to around the internet this holiday season:

Sims 3 pack $45 - Steal
Battlefield 3 Premium Service $20 - best price I've heard of
Far Cry 3 $32 - almost best price I've heard of (not sure I trust the one that was slightly cheaper)
Dark Souls $13 - sounds good, dunno if cheapest
Hotline Miami $2.50 - that's got to be the cheapest?
Xcom $32 - think GMG or someone had it cheaper
TSW $13 - haven't paid attn, but ppl are saying BUY BUY BUY
ME3 Deluxe $15 - slightly disappt, think Gamefly had it for $12 for BF
KoA Complete $10 - cheapest I know of

Not criticizing or cheering, just stating my own observation based on what I know past 5 weeks or so...

[quote name='opasx']was that for purchases prior to 1/Jan/13 or activations prior to 1/Jan/13?

I bought it, havnt activated. :([/QUOTE]
Ehhh... Think you're shit outta luck man. I'm pretty sure it's activations.

I could be wrong--I hope I'm wrong--but I don't think I'm wrong. :\

[quote name='Mooby']Meh, you're just a spoiled brat who should probably be spending more time on the beach of your current location than whining on an internet forum. But to each their own. Feedback is one thing but your complaints are nonsensical and expectations moronic. That said, you aren't worth another second's consideration.[/QUOTE]
Your face is nonsensical, and your mom is moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back