Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Some other things I'd like to see on sale are THQ DLC for Warhammer 40K Space Marine and Homefront, and DLC for Duke Nuke'm Forever. Amazon has sold the base games of these for cheap quite a few times, but the DLC doesn't get the same love (50% off the DLC is not cheap enough).

Tony,

You could give out publisher coupons with significant discounts that could be used for a limited time to purchase the season pass at discount. Making the deal essentially a 60-day window to buy the season pass for under $9.99. Also allowing the coupon to be used on other publisher titles from the date of the pre-order purchase. You could get a lot of impulse buys on older non-discounted titles that way. You could discount the complete edition of the previous game to make it under $9.99 as well.

Unless every new title comes with it's Season Pass, and hasn't been broken up across retailers, it's going to be hard to convince a lot of people to pre-order games. Why do that when you know, even if the price doesn't change, that you can get the whole game in a complete edition release down the road.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Thanks for all the pre-order feedback. I'm going to work on capturing as much of it as possible in preparation for our meeting on what we decide to roll out for pre-orders on this title.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Pre-ordering is something I just never do, I'm too cheap. The discount would have to be pretty substantial to get me to pre-order, and only a game I was highly interested in like Bioshshock Infinite. If I was going to though, I would prefer just a straight percent off. I know a lot of people like the allure of a "free" game or heavily discounted game if you preorder another at full price, but standalone deals are generally so good I'd rather just wait until the discounted game gets its own deal.

[quote name='msdmoney']Pre-ordering is something I just never do, I'm too cheap. The discount would have to be pretty substantial to get me to pre-order, and only a game I was highly interested in like Bioshshock Infinite. If I was going to though, I would prefer just a straight percent off. I know a lot of people like the allure of a "free" game or heavily discounted game if you preorder another at full price, but standalone deals are generally so good I'd rather just wait until the discounted game gets its own deal.[/QUOTE]

my thoughts exactly

[quote name='espy605']I'll trade you a $5 coupon for your house.[/QUOTE]

lmao....Sick of moving in...might take you up on that...lol j/k

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I've watched all the shows: Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Homeland, American Horror Story, Newsroom, and Dexter; and by far the Best series [imo] is Dexter. Check it out!!
While I really like Breaking Bad [story is awesome], BB can suffer from the same problem most series suffer from, it can get very slow at times. IMO, Dexter does not suffer from this, and this is why it is the best[/QUOTE]

Agree with Dexter. Is awesome. I expected more from the last season, but it was okay anyway. The best season was the one with Trinity Killer... A true masterpiece

I'm now hooked with criminal minds and x-files on netflix

To echo what most others said about pre-orders, I don't care for bonus games. I either have them or if I want them I can get them cheap enough on their own.

I'd prefer a straight discount in most cases however I would not be opposed to Amazon store credit if there weren't a lot of strings attached.

To put this in a context similar to what Greenmangaming has been doing lately with their pre-orders, if hypothetically I were given a choice between a $5 discount or $10 Amazon store credit (again without a lot stipulations on use) I would go with the credit. I can always find something to buy later.

[quote name='Motoki']To echo what most others said about pre-orders, I don't care for bonus games. I either have them or if I want them I can get them cheap enough on their own.

I'd prefer a straight discount in most cases however I would not be opposed to Amazon store credit if there weren't a lot of strings attached.

To put this in a context similar to what Greenmangaming has been doing lately with their pre-orders, if hypothetically I were given a choice between a $5 discount or $10 Amazon store credit (again without a lot stipulations on use) I would go with the credit. I can always find something to buy later.[/QUOTE]

Question on this, when you say "Without a lot of stipulations" what are your thoughts on "Any Video Game (physical or digital) sold by Amazon.com"?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Question on this, when you say "Without a lot of stipulations" what are your thoughts on "Any Video Game (physical or digital) sold by Amazon.com"?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That's fine to me. I mean, I wouldn't complain if I could buy groceries or something with the credit ;), but I think anything in the games store is reasonable enough.

The main stipulations I don't want is something like 'use it by the end of the month for a select few games from a list' or something like that. That's too limited and wouldn't interest me.

But the whole games store and even including boxed retail? Yeah, I can find something or save it for later.

I love how everyone is all the sudden thinking about all these lesser known THQ games now that they are about to be auctioned off. ;)

That said, I would also buy You Don't Know Jack, World of Zoo, MX vs ATV etc etc if they were Steam keys and on a decent sale.

[quote name='Motoki']That's fine to me. I mean, I wouldn't complain if I could buy groceries or something with the credit ;), but I think anything in the games store is reasonable enough.

The main stipulations I don't want is something like 'use it by the end of the month for a select few games from a list' or something like that. That's too limited and wouldn't interest me.

But the whole games store and even including boxed retail? Yeah, I can find something or save it for later.[/QUOTE]

Cool. The distinction between "use on groceries and stuff" vs. "the entire video games store" is actually one of the things I'm working through now. Obviously one is more compelling and broader than the other, my question is, how so?

I'm looking at pitching some hybrid models on this as well, but I'm wondering how much more appealing a broad credit is than just VG stuff.

Thanks again for the input :).

[quote name='sunasun']Tony, my wife is hounding me about asking you about adding a You Don't Know Jack Steam key for sale on Amazon. It is published by THQ. Here's the link. http://store.steampowered.com/app/99200/?snr=1_7_suggest__13[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Motoki']I love how everyone is all the sudden thinking about all these lesser known THQ games now that they are about to be auctioned off. ;)

That said, I would also buy You Don't Know Jack, World of Zoo, MX vs ATV etc etc if they were Steam keys and on a decent sale.[/QUOTE]

I'll pitch a "kitchen sink" bundle to THQ, stay tuned.

[quote name='Motoki']I love how everyone is all the sudden thinking about all these lesser known THQ games now that they are about to be auctioned off. ;)

That said, I would also buy You Don't Know Jack, World of Zoo, MX vs ATV etc etc if they were Steam keys and on a decent sale.[/QUOTE]
Even better, a bundle of these would be awesome or even just a la carte.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Cool. The distinction between "use on groceries and stuff" vs. "the entire video games store" is actually one of the things I'm working through now. Obviously one is more compelling and broader than the other, my question is, how so?[/QUOTE]
I mainly use Amazon for games so, personally, $10 Amazon video games credit > $8 General Amazon credit.

I've pre ordered my share of games, but never for a digital release. They drop in price so fast it doesn't make sense to.

For a big name, go with the 20 of the same publisher and have their dlc available. And don't let it expire too quickly.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Cool. The distinction between "use on groceries and stuff" vs. "the entire video games store" is actually one of the things I'm working through now. Obviously one is more compelling and broader than the other, my question is, how so?

I'm looking at pitching some hybrid models on this as well, but I'm wondering how much more appealing a broad credit is than just VG stuff.

Thanks again for the input :).

I'll pitch a "kitchen sink" bundle to THQ, stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Tony,

Regarding a broad credit - i.e. can be used on anything Amazon sells. Something like that would allow me to buy a game and still have something the whole family (basically my wife) could use for other household needs. And I suspect there are a few couples out there that might find a 'game for me, a book for you' combo a bit easier to digest than just the usual 'spending more money on games'.

btw - if the coupon could be used against 3rd party merchants selling through amazon, that's even better.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Thanks again for the input :).[/QUOTE]

I would be MUCH MUCH more inclined to order something that included a broad credit than a video game only credit.

Take my case for example. I had to cut back on video game spending this holiday season because I just purchased a new home right after thanksgiving AND I'm expecting our first child in May.

Every time I go to buy a video game I get the twinge of guilt because I know that money could be being spent in other places right now and if I buy a game and I get a VG credit I know that I will be spending more money on games down the road that are not a NEED.

But if the credit I received was a broad credit and if by making a video game purchase I was able to save on something for the house or kid I would be MUCH more inclined to go through with the video game purchase because I would feel less guilt about it. This may apply to a number of 30+ year old gamers.

Just my 2cents

[quote name='tjs09']The combat is awesome, but I've lost interest in the story. I've almost completed the second town (the one with the temple) and there's nothing in the story the makes me want to play much further..

Which is sad, because like you said, the combat is the bee's knees. :wall:[/QUOTE]

I would advise you to do most of the main quest's story. Main quest is good in Amalur. The thing is - there's so many side quests, that those are ALL over the place. That's the thing w/ this game.
And if you do TOO many side quests, the game (when unmodded) can get VERY EASY.

I would most definitely advise you to make sure you eventually do play Dead Kel DLC. It's easily has the best quests, story, and characters in the game. Dead Kel also has much more personality in its 10 hours than most of the rest of Reckoning (base game) had in its some-odd 70 hours or so that I spent w/ it (and I did NOT do everything in the Reckoning base game, BTW).

^Guess I know what I'm going to play once I finish Sleeping Dogs :) Thanks for the info, MysterD.

Regarding preorders:

I initially lean toward straight discount for early preorders (I did this for Borderlands 2 when GMG did a crazy preorder discount). Broad credit is also an enticement because I buy 95% of my online stuff through Amazon (I have Prime).

Things that personally entice me to pay for a preorder include starting goodies (a handy starter weapon, armor, etc. that gives me a leg up the first couple of levels but doesn't unbalance things), an extra DLC level/quest, and in the case of Borderlands 2, a free character (Mechromancer). Even better are soundtracks, art books, etc. That's one reason I preordered Tomb Raider for PC on Amazon.com since there are some interesting bonuses included for those who do so. It also helps that I can preorder and not get charged until shipment/release on Amazon, so I totally love that ;)

Looking forward to what you folks at Amazon cook up for this game's release, Tony! Thanks for taking our input.

[quote name='CheapThomas']Tony,

Regarding a broad credit - i.e. can be used on anything Amazon sells. Something like that would allow me to buy a game and still have something the whole family (basically my wife) could use for other household needs. And I suspect there are a few couples out there that might find a 'game for me, a book for you' combo a bit easier to digest than just the usual 'spending more money on games'.

btw - if the coupon could be used against 3rd party merchants selling through amazon, that's even better.[/QUOTE]

WHAT YOU BOUGHT MORE GAMES! :bomb:

But honey, I got Amazon credit so now you can buy more Kindle e-romance novels.

oh. Okay. :D

---

My sister kind of does the reverse of that with using a Best Buy credit card for her stuff to get rewards, then she gives her husband the Best Buy gift cards to spend on guys junk.

[quote name='shezbot']Don't recall seeing this posted here - but Tony mentioned this on Reddit:

1/18-1/20:
Burning hot bundle - $11.99 - $6.99 after coupon.[/QUOTE]
Gah, wish I didn't already have Burnout here. I doubt anyone will want to split the pack, since I only need NFS, but one can dream...

Regarding the preorder stuff, they all can work... depending on how it's done.

1. This would ONLY work if the game was worthwhile and still cost something. I'm not making real examples here, just examples towards value, but it would work if say, you preordered Tomb Raider and got TWD, Dark Souls, or Max Payne 3 for free. Again, talking value wise here. No one is going to want a game that has been $2.50-$5 time and again, and that also goes to say that no one is going to want a game that may be $7.50-$10, but will be sold by Amazon for $2.50-$5 in a month. The game's value should be $12.50-$20 (when on sale) if this option were to be worthwhile. Unfortunately, this option seems to be eclipsed by the $20 publisher credit, so it seems utterly useless in comparison... unless you're offering a game worth more than $20 on sale.

2. This sounds promising, but like people have said, it depends on the publisher. If I preorder a 2K or THQ game, I'm not going to be impressed with my selection, simply because these companies put their games on constant sale and I have most of their catalogs. With a company like EA, or even Ubi, this might be very, very tempting. That said, because of the general uselessness of 2K and THQ preorders here, I think this is worst option (as opposed to the above option, which just seems worthless in comparison).

3. $10 credit on Amazon is nice... $15-$20 is better. I feel like this has already been done in the past, so it's not catching my interest. If it was a bit higher, and if the credit was applicable to all of Amazon, this would be nice. Otherwise, it is rather weak.

4. This could be the smartest choice, since you'd finally be competing with GMG for preorders. I think asheskitty pointed out how good the $36 Borderlands 2 preorder was, and I agree. I snapped that one up because I really wanted to play the game, and my money was well spent. Months later, I'd still only be paying $5-$10 less bucks to get everything I got with the preorder (Game + Mechromancer Pack). I honestly think your best bet here is to offer a 30%-35% discount on preorders, pretty much the same as GMG does. Yeah yeah, I know, you aren't competing with GMG because they're an international company, but they're stealing your US customers left and right in the meantime. Just saying.

Anyways, care to let us in on any new deals, Tony? Or is Reddit your new hangout? ;)

It's not like we have an exclusive on Tony and the in line on new deals coming out. Reddit has a lot of readers too. Frankly, I'm just glad he likes coming here as much as he does.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Gah, wish I didn't already have Burnout here. I doubt anyone will want to split the pack, since I only need NFS, but one can dream...

Regarding the preorder stuff, they all can work... depending on how it's done.

1. This would ONLY work if the game was worthwhile and still cost something. I'm not making real examples here, just examples towards value, but it would work if say, you preordered Tomb Raider and got TWD, Dark Souls, or Max Payne 3 for free. Again, talking value wise here. No one is going to want a game that has been $2.50-$5 time and again, and that also goes to say that no one is going to want a game that may be $7.50-$10, but will be sold by Amazon for $2.50-$5 in a month. The game's value should be $12.50-$20 (when on sale) if this option were to be worthwhile. Unfortunately, this option seems to be eclipsed by the $20 publisher credit, so it seems utterly useless in comparison... unless you're offering a game worth more than $20 on sale.

2. This sounds promising, but like people have said, it depends on the publisher. If I preorder a 2K or THQ game, I'm not going to be impressed with my selection, simply because these companies put their games on constant sale and I have most of their catalogs. With a company like EA, or even Ubi, this might be very, very tempting. That said, because of the general uselessness of 2K and THQ preorders here, I think this is worst option (as opposed to the above option, which just seems worthless in comparison).

3. $10 credit on Amazon is nice... $15-$20 is better. I feel like this has already been done in the past, so it's not catching my interest. If it was a bit higher, and if the credit was applicable to all of Amazon, this would be nice. Otherwise, it is rather weak.

4. This could be the smartest choice, since you'd finally be competing with GMG for preorders. I think asheskitty pointed out how good the $36 Borderlands 2 preorder was, and I agree. I snapped that one up because I really wanted to play the game, and my money was well spent. Months later, I'd still only be paying $5-$10 less bucks to get everything I got with the preorder (Game + Mechromancer Pack). I honestly think your best bet here is to offer a 30%-35% discount on preorders, pretty much the same as GMG does. Yeah yeah, I know, you aren't competing with GMG because they're an international company, but they're stealing your US customers left and right in the meantime. Just saying.

Anyways, care to let us in on any new deals, Tony? Or is Reddit your new hangout? ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey man,

Thanks for the detailed feedback :). Also, I don't think I've talked about any deals on Reddit that haven't been posted here have I? Sorry if I missed something.

[quote name='Necrotron']It's not like we have an exclusive on Tony and the in line on new deals coming out. Reddit has a lot of readers too. Frankly, I'm just glad he likes coming here as much as he does.[/QUOTE]

Idiotekque was just kidding (I think :) ).

Cheers,
Tony

I was just playing, lol. I just think the last batch of deals (with Crysis, Syndicate, etc) was posted on Reddit, then a user here found it there and posted here. Same with the Burnout/NFSHP deal. :p

[quote name='Idiotekque']
4. This could be the smartest choice, since you'd finally be competing with GMG for preorders. I think asheskitty pointed out how good the $36 Borderlands 2 preorder was, and I agree. I snapped that one up because I really wanted to play the game, and my money was well spent. Months later, I'd still only be paying $5-$10 less bucks to get everything I got with the preorder (Game + Mechromancer Pack). I honestly think your best bet here is to offer a 30%-35% discount on preorders, pretty much the same as GMG does. Yeah yeah, I know, you aren't competing with GMG because they're an international company, but they're stealing your US customers left and right in the meantime. Just saying.[/QUOTE]This.

At the end of the day, I'm always going to go for whatever legit salesfront sells the game the cheapest. That almost always means GMG (with the exception of Ubisoft and Activision products, since they don't sell through GMG in North America). To give Tony an idea of what I bought this year pre-ordered, where, and for what price:

Green Man Gaming
X-Com - $35
Borderlands 2 - $38
Hitman Absolution - $32
Darksiders 2 - $35

Newegg
(Physical) Call of Duty Black Ops II - $50 w/shipping

Gamersgate
Assassin's Creed III - $36
Far Cry 3 - $38

If Amazon had met those prices, I would've bought from Amazon. Gamersgate is a crappy place to pre-order at, as is GMG. They're not very quick to get the keys out, plus I'd always prefer to deal with American companies because they keep the same hours as me.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey man,

Thanks for the detailed feedback :). Also, I don't think I've talked about any deals on Reddit that haven't been posted here have I? Sorry if I missed something.

Idiotekque was just kidding (I think :) ).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Well the newest EA deals never got put in the OP. Someone reposted what you put up on reddit but it got buried.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I was just playing, lol. I just think the last batch of deals (with Crysis, Syndicate, etc) was posted on Reddit, then a user here found it there and posted here. Same with the Burnout/NFSHP deal. :p[/QUOTE]

Ah gotcha, yeah I was literally writing up a post to get those deals up here as well when I got Ninja'ed :).

Speaking of Ninjas, we just got these games from MSFT:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D78
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03O8I
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D5A
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03O92
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03OV0
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR05D6O
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03O9M
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AR03OX8

Working on putting together a promotion on them now, no idea what it will look like yet though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Ah gotcha, yeah I was literally writing up a post to get those deals up here as well when I got Ninja'ed :).

Working on putting together a promotion on them now, no idea what it will look like yet though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice! :applause:
Always glad to see more publishers and developers being added to Amazon's catalog.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Ah gotcha, yeah I was literally writing up a post to get those deals up here as well when I got Ninja'ed :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey, those look great! That Toy Soldiers one looks pretty awesome, and Mark of the Ninja + coupon would rock my socks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Oh damn, did you get the Fable 3 DLC too? I'd be all over an Ultimate Fable Bundle that came with Fable TLC, Fable 3, and all the Fable 3 DLC... if it kicked Steam's ass on pricing.

A Mark of the Ninja, Deadlight, ITSP, Iron Brigade bundle would be awesome too.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Gah, wish I didn't already have Burnout here. I doubt anyone will want to split the pack, since I only need NFS, but one can dream...
[/QUOTE]

I PM'd you but I don't think it sent properly. I can split the pack with you if you want (I don't have Burnout, but have NFS). PM me if you're interested. Hopefully you got the PM anyway, although CAG hasn't been sending them as reliably as I'd like as of late :(

[quote name='chaosking121']I PM'd you but I don't think it sent properly. I can split the pack with you if you want (I don't have Burnout, but have NFS). PM me if you're interested. Hopefully you got the PM anyway, although CAG hasn't been sending them as reliably as I'd like as of late :([/QUOTE]
I got it and replied, no worries. ;)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just for reference, Steam had AOE3 complete for $10, Fable 3 Complete (not vanilla) for $12.50, Deadlight for $7.50, Mark of the Ninja $7.50 and Fable TLC for $2.50. Not sure about the others but these are all on my wishlist (for lower prices obviously).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

So is that why you were on the east side the other day? ;)

You're welcome CAG's. I bought most of those this Autumn/Holiday sale so it was obvious they were going to show up on Amazon and require Steam activation

Okay - last day for XCOM. Have to decide if I'm going to bite or not - $20 is a bit high given my backlog.

Then again, tomorrow's my birthday!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Holy crap!
And congrats at getting Microsoft to join Amazon DVG.

Awesome @ you getting Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.
Get those on the EC! :p

Can you get Microsoft to give you Halo 2 PC for sale?
For some reason - I don't have this on the PC, oddly enough.

On other notes:
While I don't expect THESE kind of miracles...
...It'd be nice if we could get MS to port these to the PC:
Fable 2;
Halo 3; Halo ODST; Halo Reach; Halo 4;
and Gears of War 2, 3, and Judgment.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I was just playing, lol. I just think the last batch of deals (with Crysis, Syndicate, etc) was posted on Reddit, then a user here found it there and posted here. Same with the Burnout/NFSHP deal. :p[/QUOTE]

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I totally ninja'd Tony both times. :)

BTW The new games look great. I finally just caved on Iron Brigade via Steam, but really looking forward to a Deadlight, and Mark of the Ninja promo hint hint ;)

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Nice! :applause:
Always glad to see more publishers and developers being added to Amazon's catalog.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Hey, those look great! That Toy Soldiers one looks pretty awesome, and Mark of the Ninja + coupon would rock my socks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Idiotekque']Oh damn, did you get the Fable 3 DLC too? I'd be all over an Ultimate Fable Bundle that came with Fable TLC, Fable 3, and all the Fable 3 DLC... if it kicked Steam's ass on pricing.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm pitching a bundle of all the indie stuff (you listed above) and a separate bundle of the Fable stuff. It doesn't look like we have the FIII DLC in place or a complete version, also following up on that (glad you mentioned it).

[quote name='espy605']Just for reference, Steam had AOE3 complete for $10, Fable 3 Complete (not vanilla) for $12.50, Deadlight for $7.50, Mark of the Ninja $7.50 and Fable TLC for $2.50. Not sure about the others but these are all on my wishlist (for lower prices obviously).[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask about this. Thanks for the research.

[quote name='Motoki']So is that why you were on the east side the other day? ;)[/QUOTE]

;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah I'm pitching a bundle of all the indie stuff (you listed above)
;)[/QUOTE]

That would be fantastic. Even better if EC but may be too much to ask.

[quote name='Correlli']Okay - last day for XCOM. Have to decide if I'm going to bite or not - $20 is a bit high given my backlog.

Then again, tomorrow's my birthday![/QUOTE]

The deal will still be live tomorrow. Happy birthday!

Cheers,
Tony

Age of Empires 3 Complete
Fable 3
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Mark of the Ninja
Deadlight
Iron Brigade
Toy Soldiers

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Those links were bugging me. I might have to grab Fable 3 and/or Mark of the Ninja. Keep up the good work!

[quote name='Idiotekque']

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.[/QUOTE]

YES @ the thought of Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja both in a Microsoft Indie Bundle!
Get those on the EC!

Speaking of Microsoft games, I know it's not Steam but I am still bummed I missed that Viva Pinata deal for 99 cents at GWL Marketplace in December of 2010. :whistle2:(

Amazon has boxed retail for ~ $5 from some of the sellers though so I may just end up getting that at some point. At least I can pay with points for that.

Yes I like my cutesy games thank you very much. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back