Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have missed why, but when GF had a sale of Spec Ops, there was a talk of price match but it didn't come through. Any plans for a Spec Ops deal?

I think Spec Ops: The line, Darkness 2, Syndicate and Sniper V2 in a "Shooters You May have Missed in 2012" bundle would be a cool bundle with all the big new releases launching around now, especially if the price was around the $20 mark

Is it hard to get different publishers to have their games bundled?

Any rumours for a new discount coupon? OCTOFUN1 doesn't work anymore :/ It makes it quite attractive to buy from a place with coupons, hopefully business figures feel the same, lol.

Or a bundle with Batman AA GOTY + Batman AC GOTY? Would be pretty cool :)

Great job you are doing with sales btw! Keep it going, they really kick ass :)

[quote name='mm3n']Any rumours for a new discount coupon? OCTOFUN1 doesn't work anymore :/ It makes it quite attractive to buy from a place with coupons, hopefully business figures feel the same, lol.

Or a bundle with Batman AA GOTY + Batman AC GOTY? Would be pretty cool :)

Great job you are doing with sales btw! Keep it going, they really kick ass :)[/QUOTE]

Ye the octfun coupon expired, if I find a new one ill post it!

[quote name='UW_Shocks']The OCTOFUN code expired like a week ago.
Tony may post a new one in this thread, so it's of no use searching for a new one.[/QUOTE]

Lol you guys will be the first, as always, to know if we do another code.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, I wrote this like a week ago when you were on vacation but you were probably busy to read...

Last year you guys sold Dungeon Defenders as one of your big sales during the holidays. It is a game that I enjoyed immensely and have put over 100 hours in to. Since that time there has been a bunch of dlc released for that game, will you guys ever carry it in stock?

Thanks!

[quote name='gomikeoh']Tony, I wrote this like a week ago when you were on vacation but you were probably busy to read...

Last year you guys sold Dungeon Defenders as one of your big sales during the holidays. It is a game that I enjoyed immensely and have put over 100 hours in to. Since that time there has been a bunch of dlc released for that game, will you guys ever carry it in stock?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Oh sorry dude, missed this. We don't currently plan on carrying that DLC.

[quote name='BernardoOne']Hey Tony, any chances of a Dragon Age Origins(ultimate edition)+ Dragon Age 2 this month? :)[/QUOTE]

Not until November...but it is going to be sweet.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol you guys will be the first, as always, to know when we do another code.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I think it'd look better if you actually wrote it like that. :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh sorry dude, missed this. We don't currently plan on carrying that DLC.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice. I will wait then. Skipped it the last time it was on sale because I picked Mass Effect 1+2 instead :) What about the price? Around 10$ again, I assume? :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh sorry dude, missed this. We don't currently plan on carrying that DLC.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

So, when you say November are you talking about Halloween going into the beginning of November or November-November around the Thanksgiving holiday? Or all of the above? ;)

I've seen someone speculating Halloween but I'm guessing around the second week of November or around Thanksgiving.

[quote name='daninoz']Do you know why NBA 2K13 DD release was deleayed to Oct 30th ?[/QUOTE]

That is just depressing. First its Oct 2, then Oct 16, now its Oct 30.

With some modes not available in PC version and a history of delayed patch, you would think 2k sports really don't want to sell nba 2k in PC.

Hi Tony,

Any chance of the game Legend of Fae going on sale?

http://www.amazon.com/Endless-Fluff...&qid=1350172076&sr=8-2&keywords=legend+of+fae

Oh, and just for everyone else it looks like King's Bounty Collection is on sale:

http://www.amazon.com/Kings-Bounty-The-Legend-Pc/dp/B0012N2AB6/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_y

I think the new expansion pack comes out this month. This game is really really great. Normally I get bored of games rather quickly and this has held my attention for 26 hours and I barely noticed. I don't even think I'm halfway through as I've just been introduced to a bunch of new troops and I think there are many many more to go. Great, great game(s)!

[quote name='CaptainSlow']

Oh, and just for everyone else it looks like King's Bounty Collection is on sale:

http://www.amazon.com/Kings-Bounty-The-Legend-Pc/dp/B0012N2AB6/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_img_y

I think the new expansion pack comes out this month. This game is really really great. Normally I get bored of games rather quickly and this has held my attention for 26 hours and I barely noticed. I don't even think I'm halfway through as I've just been introduced to a bunch of new troops and I think there are many many more to go. Great, great game(s)![/QUOTE]

For Kings Bounty The Legend, you'll get a better deal if you buy it at Groupees BM5. You can get it for just a dollar and you will also get a Steam key along with a DRM free download + 2 other games.

[quote name='tjs09']So did we coin the term "Squeenix" here or was that already a thing?[/QUOTE]

Already a thing.

[quote name='tjs09']So did we coin the term "Squeenix" here or was that already a thing?[/QUOTE]

That term came up when they merged or when it was found out they were in the talks of it.

[quote name='TheHeretic']In what timezone does Amazon usually update their prices? The Square Enix pack should be updating anytime now right?[/QUOTE]

I was waiting on the batman bundle last weekend. It wasn't up by the time I went to bed at 2 am et. So I don't believe it is right at midnight.

[quote name='KaOTiK']That term came up when they merged or when it was found out they were in the talks of it.[/QUOTE]

And yet my Activision + Blizzard = Actilizzard didn't catch on. >.

[quote name='MysterD']PC physical didn't get delayed??!?!
Oh, yeah - well, that is VERY weird then...

Maybe digital version uses different DRM than physical version does or something...?

I don't know![/QUOTE]

2K Sports always gives PC users the shaft... that's why in turn they mod the hell out of it and make it 100x better lol

& damn the code is dead?... sad face

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='waabulo']really hoping for Amazon to offer Witcher 2 for $10 or under[/QUOTE]

Talk to CD Projekt RED about it, you won;t get far with them; they also own GoG [good ol games]. They are NOT fans of discounting games over 60%; their head guy even stated this in an article, blamed STEAM for devaluing games.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Talk to CD Projekt RED about it, you won;t get far with them; they also own GoG [good ol games]. They are NOT fans of discounting games over 60%; their head guy even stated this in an article, blamed STEAM for devaluing games.[/QUOTE]

And yet they have no problem selling their games on it. And, really, percentages are irrelevant when you keep dropping the base price (Witcher 2 is around $30ish now). Does it really matter if they don't go below 60% when they've routinely offered Witcher 1 for $5 (and possibly even $2.50, I can't recall) over the last year or so both on Steam and other outlets?

[quote name='Needles-Kane']Sometimes the world is just mysterious like that. Just like the field of analyst + therapist never took off.[/QUOTE]

Tobias, you blowhard!

[quote name='TheHeretic']Like how soon? I've been hitting the F5 key for 10 min now![/QUOTE]

Pricing usually flips between 12:30-1:00AM.

I'll be online until it flips.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='TheHeretic']Like how soon? I've been hitting the F5 key for 10 min now![/QUOTE]

I've heard f4 is faster than f5. But I personally prefer the alt+f4. Better model, faster response, and great mileage. Plus, you don't have to deal with that pesky build-up that comes along with the f5 which increases wait time. ;)

If anyone buying the bundle that isn't interested in Deus Ex, I'd like to purchase the game from you.
OR
If anyone would like to buy a game or multiple games from the pack, I'd be willing to purchase the pack and sell those games.

Either way, PM me.

Thank you

I don't need:

Deus Ex: HR
Just Cause 2
Supreme Commander 2
Last Remnant
Quantum Conundrum

So anyone interested in any of those PM with offers.

Thinking $2.50 for each, cept $1 for Supreme Commander 2

And purchased, if anyone is interested in Just Cause 2, Supreme Commander 2, or Hitman Blood Money let me know. Another great deal, I am really digging all these Amazon sales.

If anyone is interested in Deus Ex: HR, or Quantum Conundrum, PM me with offers!

Also, I don't plan on getting Hitman so here's my 5 off code: 9VVS-RHJXQW-QRWM2F enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back