Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony, with all the people now owning Quantum Conundrum from this bundle, any chance you'll be stocking the two DLCs? GMG had a nice deal on the Season Pass recently, but as someone who already owned the base game, I couldn't bring myself to buy it.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Any hints on what bundle is hitting after the Squeeniz Bundle sells out?[/QUOTE]

Tony said it will be 25% off any digital download except borderlands 2 or Xcom EU. Tony, will that 25% off work on borderlands 2 season pass?

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Any hints on what bundle is hitting after the Squeeniz Bundle sells out?[/QUOTE]

Not a bundle. Instead you get a 25% off coupon.

Good shit on the AVP match. $1.74 for a full-fledged shooter is cool with me.

& that 25% code won't be released this week while the Squeenix Bundle is active right? I got your word...

Sorry, processing of this order is taking longer than expected
• This order may take up to 4 hours to process but usually will take less than an hour
• Please do not re-order this item
• Once your order is complete, you can download your purchase here. We will also send the download link to your e-mail address

Edit: I did get the Hitman Absolution promo code, though.

well damn, got to the checkout screen and it said download for all but hitman and last remnant.....was like oh well and went to place order....and realized it was gray

Tony said he would announce once it is back, unless I missed something he didn't post, it might have not gone back up offically yet, so just wait a minute before jumping to conclusions. I presume it is not live yet and that was a glitch.

[quote name='Syntax Error']Says unavailable for me. That sucks. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Guess the tortoise didn't win this race. :lol:

Sorry, that's mean.

Seriously though, that's insane that it's already unavailable again. Glad I turned on One-click and had the auto-refresh going. Awesome deal, thanks to the Amazon guy and the OP.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It is going to be in and out as we get keys into the system and people buy it like rabid sharks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Why noy just make it available once you have A LOT of keys ready. So we have to fight for them now?

Got mine...

Product page said it was currently unavailable but it let me add it to the cart and go to order page. The "Place Order" button was not clickable. Refreshed the page about 10 times and eventually it let me place the order.

Great deal!

Guys before doing anymore posting the bundle is currently showing as up and or available, ya'll might want to be on the page and placing orders. Also thanks Tony, you are the man.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It is going to be in and out as we get keys into the system and people buy it like rabid sharks.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I resemble that remark.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']@Tony

I still dont have my keys and I bought it yesterday at six, how are people buying it now and getting keys..[/QUOTE]

I need to check on this.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MethodManFTW']@Tony

I still dont have my keys and I bought it yesterday at six, how are people buying it now and getting keys..[/QUOTE]

Can you check now? My dev is at my desk can you PM me your order id?

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']So is this how its going to be until the deal ends?

Any clarification on how many keys you might be getting?[/QUOTE]

I just pulled the buy box until more get into the system. I'll manually put it back up in 15 minutes. Stay tuned.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back