Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
still up. Grabbed another one for a friend in case he wants it. Not too risky since I could get rid of it easily on cag once its dead.

I finally got the bundle, but I have also received Supreme Commander rather than Supreme Commander 2. Very interesting.

UPDATE 10/15 8:16PM PST: Apparently the keys for Supreme Commander 2 we got from Square are actually activating Supreme Commander 1. I am now going to pull the buy box and email Square. I'll update again when I have more information. This panda is sad.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='TrueSounds']It's back up I just bought one. Keys look fine.[/QUOTE]

For Supreme Commander 2 it installed the original game instead, not 2. Anyone else get this problem? :cry:

Yep its sc1 not sc2 I just check the details and when to the store page and its said I own sc1 but not sc2

maybe us lucky few will get both copies... crosses fingers

[quote name='BernardoOne']Im seeing more reports of people getting the first Supreme Commander.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm thinking Square Enix gave Amazon the wrong keys...[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. Got Supreme Commander 1, not the 2. :roll:

[quote name='TheGhostrider']I can confirm this. Got Supreme Commander 1, not the 2. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Same, I got Supreme Commander 1 instead of 2. Oh well, haven't played the first one yet anyways, so not a total loss I suppose.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']UPDATE 10/15 8:16PM PST: Apparently the keys for Supreme Commander 2 we got from Square are actually activating Supreme Commander 1. I am now going to pull the buy box and email Square. I'll update again when I have more information. This panda is sad.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

MOAR GAME VOUCHERS!!!

Just kiddin';)

Square Enix
Not making mistakes

You can only pick one.

[quote name='BernardoOne']Also, isnt the first Supreme Commander published by THQ?o.o[/QUOTE]

This makes it sound like a mistake straight from Valve.

Squeenix: We need SC keys.
Valve: Here you go.
Gabe: They didn't specify which one, muahahaha

Hey Tony,
Thanks for the great deal on the $10 Squeenix Bundle and I got the two games from it I wanted Quantum Corundum and The Last Remanent (Even I had this already and did realize until I went to Steam to put in the code oh well).

I was wondering if you will have preorder deal on the upcoming Need For The Speed game because that looks to be a day one buy (Looks to be to next best thing to my Burnout Paradise addiction) if I can get a discount? Do you mind hitting up EA or higher ups to see if we can get a 10-20% discount?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']UPDATE 10/15 8:16PM PST: Apparently the keys for Supreme Commander 2 we got from Square are actually activating Supreme Commander 1. I am now going to pull the buy box and email Square. I'll update again when I have more information. This panda is sad.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ahhh... I just told my friend it was back up, now its gone. He would have been fine with sup com 1 as he doesn't even want sup com 2. I think a lot of people would have just taken the bundle the way it is now. But I can see why you cant give away keys for Sup Com 1 to people expecting to also get Sup Com 2.

[quote name='cheaplikeafox']this makes it sound like a mistake straight from valve.

Squeenix: We need sc keys.
Valve: Here you go.
Gabe: They didn't specify which one, muahahaha

U86gJ.png
[/quote]

ftfy

Just in case for some strange reason someone still isn't convinced on this bundle and wants some mini reviews/further reassurance that this is one of the best deals ever, AND it comes back and is still available for a bit, here:

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition + Missing Link DLC
Not only are you getting the Augmented Edition (some extra DLC), you're also getting the Missing Link DLC here. A "deal" on both of these items is typically around $10. So if you go by that reasoning, you're getting this, and 6 more games for free. Besides the obvious savings, this is supposed to be a very, very good game, and well worth the money at much higher prices. This is the headliner of this bundle, hands down, in terms of savings and quality.

2. Hitman: Blood Money
While the controls on this game have been called a bit dated, this is still a great title that has only been as cheap as $2.50 a few times. It's not the biggest savings in the bundle, but it's still a solid game that's worth the money.

3. Just Cause
Admittedly, this is probably the worst game in the bundle. Reportedly, there is no reason to play Just Cause if you have Just Cause 2... Good news though, if you bought this bundle, you have Just Cause 2! That said, this game is still worth the $1.24 you're getting it for here.

4. Just Cause 2
This game is good. It's been pretty cheap in the past (around $3), but never this cheap, and it's worth a lot more than this in terms of quality. This is a wild sandbox style game where you can do pretty much anything; one of my favorite activities in the demo was parachuting (it's got a very dynamic and amazing parachuting system) onto a massive crane, planting remote explosives all over it, and then parachuting off and detonating them as you glide off into the sunset. The physics of this game are awesome, and there's also a multiplayer mod in the works! You want this game.

5. Quantum Conundrum
If you're expecting the awesomeness of Portal 1/2, you're probably not going to find it here, but this is still an interesting and solid puzzle game. Definitely worth $1.24. Note that this DOESN'T include the season pass DLC that other sites have sold it with, though.

6. Supreme Commander 2
This isn't the brightest highlight of the Supreme Commander series, but it still has pretty good reviews, and again, is clearly worth $1.24 even if you aren't a big fan of RTS games.

7. The Last Remnant
A nice addition to the bundle, this is a very deep and well made RPG. The cheapest it has been elsewhere has been around $4, so this is the best deal there has even been on it. Definitely one of the top three games in this bundle, and well worth the money.

Amazon review

[quote name='Idiotekque']Just in case for some strange reason someone still isn't convinced on this bundle and wants some mini reviews/further reassurance that this is one of the best deals ever, AND it comes back and is still available for a bit, here:

1. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition + Missing Link DLC
Not only are you getting the Augmented Edition (some extra DLC), you're also getting the Missing Link DLC here. A "deal" on both of these items is typically around $10. So if you go by that reasoning, you're getting this, and 6 more games for free. Besides the obvious savings, this is supposed to be a very, very good game, and well worth the money at much higher prices. This is the headliner of this bundle, hands down, in terms of savings and quality.

2. Hitman: Blood Money
While the controls on this game have been called a bit dated, this is still a great title that has only been as cheap as $2.50 a few times. It's not the biggest savings in the bundle, but it's still a solid game that's worth the money.

3. Just Cause
Admittedly, this is probably the worst game in the bundle. Reportedly, there is no reason to play Just Cause if you have Just Cause 2... Good news though, if you bought this bundle, you have Just Cause 2! That said, this game is still worth the $1.24 you're getting it for here.

4. Just Cause 2
This game is good. It's been pretty cheap in the past (around $3), but never this cheap, and it's worth a lot more than this in terms of quality. This is a wild sandbox style game where you can do pretty much anything; one of my favorite activities in the demo was parachuting (it's got a very dynamic and amazing parachuting system) onto a massive crane, planting remote explosives all over it, and then parachuting off and detonating them as you glide off into the sunset. The physics of this game are awesome, and there's also a multiplayer mod in the works! You want this game.

5. Quantum Conundrum
If you're expecting the awesomeness of Portal 1/2, you're probably not going to find it here, but this is still an interesting and solid puzzle game. Definitely worth $1.24. Note that this DOESN'T include the season pass DLC that other sites have sold it with, though.

6. Supreme Commander 2
This isn't the brightest highlight of the Supreme Commander series, but it still has pretty good reviews, and again, is clearly worth $1.24 even if you aren't a big fan of RTS games.

7. The Last Remnant
A nice addition to the bundle, this is a very deep and well made RPG. The cheapest it has been elsewhere has been around $4, so this is the best deal there has even been on it. Definitely one of the top three games in this bundle, and well worth the money.

Amazon review[/QUOTE]

GMG actually had The Last Remnant for as low as $1.50 at one point, I believe. That's when I picked it up. That doesn't make this bundle any less awesome, but just sayin'.

[quote name='Jerykk']GMG actually had The Last Remnant for as low as $1.50 at one point, I believe. That's when I picked it up. That doesn't make this bundle any less awesome, but just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

It might have been $1.50 after you traded in some games. It was actually $3.75 and maybe a coupon stacked with it at best.

I already own all of these games on Steam except for Deus Ex: HR.

If I pick up this bundle, will the remaining keys be able to be added as "gifts" in my Inventory? Or will I have to hang on to the keys and actually send them around?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

No need to be a sad panda, you're doing an awesome job keep up the good work. :applause:. I'm sure you already have a fix and it will be resolved sooner than later, we all appreciate the bundle and hard work you and your team have put in. Keep up the good work Tony.

[quote name='Knaledge']I already own all of these games on Steam except for Deus Ex: HR.

If I pick up this bundle, will the remaining keys be able to be added as "gifts" in my Inventory? Or will I have to hang on to the keys and actually send them around?[/QUOTE]

STEAM won't give you gifts for games you already own. Not sure if it will give you an error, or eat your key and replace your game with a version with a new key.
But, if your talking about Amazon inventory, you can just give the keys to friends. [you'll get another key]

[quote name='Knaledge']I already own all of these games on Steam except for Deus Ex: HR.

If I pick up this bundle, will the remaining keys be able to be added as "gifts" in my Inventory? Or will I have to hang on to the keys and actually send them around?[/QUOTE]

You need to hold on to the keys. If you attempt to redeem them on Steam they'll be permanently attached to your account, even if you own a previously purchased copy.

I went to buy this pack but I took too long, from the time I first saw it. No more codes. Oh well, I musn't have been meant to play Deus EX, Quantum Conundrum, or Last Remnant.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']It might have been $1.50 after you traded in some games. It was actually $3.75 and maybe a coupon stacked with it at best.[/QUOTE]
Yup, that's what it was. I missed that and grabbed it on GamersGate for $4 something. GMG is awesome when you can trade in free games.

[quote name='Guimengo']I went to buy this pack but I took too long, from the time I first saw it. No more codes. Oh well, I musn't have been meant to play Deus EX, Quantum Conundrum, or Last Remnant.[/QUOTE]
I don't think the deal is done quite yet. There still should be more codes in the last batch, but Tony removed the buy button and put things on hold until this Supreme Commander situation gets sorted out.

[quote name='dijeikei']Oh weird. Bought two of the pack at different times, one had an supreme commander 1 key and one had an sc2 key[/QUOTE]

The new once has SC 1 keys while the old pack you purchased has SC 2 keys.

[quote name='dijeikei']Oh weird. Bought two of the pack at different times, one had an supreme commander 1 key and one had an sc2 key[/QUOTE]

Can you give me the times of each purchase?

Cheers,
Tony

Hmm...slight problem maybe?

Redeemed my Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition key, and it showed two different items on the steam redemption page (the game + DLC of some kind). I was in auto-pilot mode redeeming my keys, but not installing them because I dont have enough room, and just closed it like normal.

After I was all done, I check the "see DLC" option for DXHR...and nothing.

I think it was the Explosive Mission pack?

Anyhow...don't see any way to view what it was...help?

[quote name='kraken613']Just saw this, any word on if it will be available again?[/QUOTE]

There is an issue with the Supreme Commander 2 keys. It seems like the bundle will be available for purchase when that key situation is sorted out.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']Hmm...slight problem maybe?

Redeemed my Deus Ex HR Augmented Edition key, and it showed two different items on the steam redemption page (the game + DLC of some kind). I was in auto-pilot mode redeeming my keys, but not installing them because I dont have enough room, and just closed it like normal.

Anyhow...don't see any way to view what it was...help?[/QUOTE]
From your library click All Games and then Tools in the drop down. You should see your Augmented Edition content downloading. The Augmented Edition is a sort of digital collector's edition, with some DLC included I believe.

[quote name='kraken613']Hopefully before I go to work tomorrow at 10am.[/QUOTE]

Keep a close eye. Once the current batch is gone there will be no more. It may sell out quickly.

[quote name='BernardoOne']Im seeing more reports of people getting the first Supreme Commander.[/QUOTE]

Yup -- mine shows up in steam as Supreme Commander Retail. Doops.

[quote name='louiedog']Keep a close eye. Once the current batch is gone there will be no more. It may sell out quickly.[/QUOTE]

Sure it will. Thats why I hope it goes up either soon before I go to bed or before work!!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Can you give me the times of each purchase?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I purchased at 5:48 ish and my code is for supreme commander 2.

To check you should be able to go to your steam account. (https://store.steampowered.com/account/) and it should tell you what you redeemed/purchased/were gifted. Check to see if The Missing Link is there!

It was the Augmented Edition content(videos, digital artbook, OST, etc.)

To download it either

A) Go to View -> Tools -> Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition Bonus Content
or
B) Go to Library -> Click on All Games -> Click on Tools -> Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition Bonus Content

The Missing Link DLC is counted apart from the main game, and the Augmented Edition download doesn't include any of the other DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back