Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative ghostrider, we have many of those planned for the future or just ran them. Example, Dead Souls this Sunday, Walking Dead was like 1.5 weeks ago at the same price and will be again close to Halloween.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ok, holding out for Walking Dead. Thanks.

[quote name='LiquidMetal14']
I'm deviating from the main point. You'll be fine Tony. I wouldn't really bring that here either though (your idea from the GAF thread). Just some advice.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I missed this part of the post.

Two of the things I've really come to love about CAG:

1. The community here is (ironically) more open to discussion and interaction with me regarding the VG industry outside of "this deal is happening now". We talk about trends, why decisions are made the way they are, etc. etc. ad nauseam.

2. Cheapy and I talk pretty often, he'd do me the courtesy of dropping me an email, phone call, PM, postcard, or some such contact before banning me.

For context guys, and I'll let you all discuss whether or not you think this would be vilified here on CAG, I made a thread asking if anyone makes these threads called "OTs" on Neogaf would be interested in getting in touch with publishers while they are making them so they could get legit assets like videos, screenshots, developer diaries, interviews or Q&As with studio types.

I did so completely transparently as an Amazon employee and specifically noted "if this isn't cool I'll just delete the thread".

What do you think CAG's response would be to that post?

Cheers,
Tony

"neoGaffee"

Not even a warning, just a "GoodBye watch your step while we slam the door in your face" ban.
Like Cheapy said, their loss, our gain.

What I've come to expect of CAG is that it's usually very understanding about things. Swift, nearly impulsive actions are childish, at least in my head, and just isn't how we operate here (at least from what I've seen).

No matter what the charge, it's up to us as adults to explain ourselves and try to come to a resolution before resorting to such permanent measures.

Not everyone is understanding though, and some like to adopt zero-tolerance policies, which is [SARCASM]definitely the smarter way to go, right? I know I'd definitely ban someone who did something wrong, expresses remorse for it, and would do all they could to correct the mistake. It's just what a reasonable, logically-thinking person would do.[/SARCASM]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']2. Cheapy and I talk pretty often, he'd do me the courtesy of dropping me an email, phone call, PM, postcard, or some such contact before banning me.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I find getting a "congrats on your ban" postcard in the mail hilarious.

I legitimately have no idea about the reaction since that sort of thread seems to fall outside the sphere here (at least in this sub-forum; I don't go into the others). I do believe and hope The Powers That Be would rap your knuckles in private before ban-hammering you.

Hmmm, neogaf sounds like a website full of asshats and fanboys who need big brother to shelter them from the big bad world of the internet.

I have an account there, but much like most accounts in the last year or so, it's been waiting moderation for a long long time. I've browsed a few threads on there and was put off by the constant rule and fear mongering by everyone. And I don't mind rules and moderation, but they take it to an extreme there.

Boo @ the ban. NeoGaf always feels like walking on eggshells around an abusive parent. Thank you Tony for the help you gave me (via NeoGaf no less) during the Square Enix sale. I'll gladly follow you here!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just got confirmation, Dead Space 1+2 bundle for $7.49 during our Halloween Sale :)

Both activate on Origin. Single day sale 10/31 only.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

PLZ, leak out more info on the Halloween Sale! ;)

I don't care if you drop hints or tell us exactly one at a time by the few hours or by the day; or just let it all out at once! :p

I turned 32 TODAY by the way!!!
You're already got my (late) birthday present (Dark Souls: PTD Ed) on sale for $20 starting this Sunday!!! :p

EDIT:
I already own Dead Space 1 & 2 - and I just want to say that both game's Single Player Campaigns are AWESOME and everybody who missed out should be ALL over this deal once it drops!! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just got confirmation, Dead Space 1+2 bundle for $7.49 during our Halloween Sale :)

Both activate on Origin. Single day sale 10/31 only.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

There it was! Been waiting for this one, never played either of the games!

[quote name='MysterD']PLZ, leak out more info on the Halloween Sale! ;)

I don't care if you drop hints or tell us exactly one at a time by the few hours or by the day; or just let it all out at once! :p

I turned 32 TODAY by the way!!!
You're already got my birthday present (Dark Souls: PTD Ed) on sale for $20 starting this Sunday!!! :p[/QUOTE]

You guys are getting updates as soon as I'm getting confirmation lol. Also! Happy Birthday :). You're older than me lol, would not have guessed that :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']You guys are getting updates as soon as I'm getting confirmation lol. Also! Happy Birthday :). You're older than me lol, would not have guessed that :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
THANKS!! :D

Oh, y'all at Amazon are still figuring it out as you go along!
Can't wait until you know more...so we know more!! :D

Is your version of Hotline Miami PC download using DRM?
Is it requiring Steam for DRM?
Or is it flat-out DRM FREE (like GOG's is)?

I don't expect it on sale soon, since it's not that expensive anyways ($10) and since it just literally came out (Tuesday).

[quote name='MysterD']THANKS!! :D

Oh, y'all at Amazon are still figuring it out as you go along!
Can't wait until you know more...so we know more!! :D

Is your version of Hotline Miami PC download using DRM?
Is it requiring Steam for DRM?
Or is it flat-out DRM FREE (like GOG's is)?

I don't expect it on sale soon, since it's not that expensive anyways ($10) and since it just literally came out (Tuesday).[/QUOTE]

Our hotline uses Steam.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Syntax Error']Wait, what are the dates on the Dark Souls sale? This weekend or next week or wha?[/QUOTE]

BEGINS this upcoming Sunday!! :D

Dark Souls PTD Edition PC download = $20
Requires STEAM + G4WL.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Our hotline uses Steam.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the VERY QUICK Reply on that! :D

You really should list on your HL: Miami page that you version is STEAM-required.
Figured I'd ask, since most versions use Steam...and of course GOG's Version doesn't.

EDIT:
Oh, have you heard the entire HL Miami Soundtrack?
It's awesome and sick! :D
You really should tell Digital Devolver to get the ENTIRE thing up for sale!

[quote name='MysterD']BEGINS this upcoming Sunday!! :D[/QUOTE]
Groovy. I'm getting my new video card on Monday with my game codes. Was hoping to see if anyone wanted to trade Dark Souls for Sleeping Dogs before I just shelled out the $20 :)

I was afraid it was a weekend only deal.

[quote name='The End']Does anybody know if Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition is a limited edition? That is to say, will I still be able to pick it up a year from now?[/QUOTE]

OK, I hate to be a pest about this, but I'm gonna ask one more time. I just want to know if I don't preorder it, will I lose my opportunity to ever get it?

[quote name='The End']OK, I hate to be a pest about this, but I'm gonna ask one more time. I just want to know if I don't preorder it, will I lose my opportunity to get it forever?[/QUOTE]

Hey dude,

I responded to this from my mobile at lunch...it must not have gone through, here's what we're giving with the Hitman pre-order:

Pre-order Hitman: Absolution and get the Bartoli Custom Pistol and High Tech Suit, a killer combination which provides you with up to 50% increased armor and the ability to down opponents from afar without risk of exposure.

We're not calling it a "limited edition" but you won't get the pistol/suit if you order after it launches. I'm unsure if they will be standalone DLC.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hi CAGs,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSTERD! Thanks for being such an awesome contributor :). We love you dude.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10087390&postcount=2953

[/QUOTE]

Amazon PCDD Happy Birthday MysterD! $7.49 Bioshock 1+2, NFS Sale including $5 The Run
Holy crap @ all of this w/ your new OP B-Day thing for me & changing your thread title w/ putting my name + B-Day in it!
You didn't have to do that!
Thanks, dude! :D

Cheers, everybody!
{raises glass...of water}

Just heard about the Ban-gate. Crazy.

I thought about setting up an account with NeoGaf and found out I couldn't use a webmail account like every other forum on the planet. I was generally curious about why they would impose a restriction from '98 and started reading about how a single dude approves all accounts, takes forever, and established a Stalinist moderation system. So, I decided it wasn't worth the 30 minutes it would take me to look up my ISP email.

My impression is that the community is kind of elitist about playing video games, which I've never understood. How can you be elitist about something that doesn't impress women?

Anyways, I digress. After your experiences Tony, I am glad I passed on that community! I wouldn't have lasted 2 posts on NeoGaf.

PS Happy B-day MysterD

Question for you Tony - do you think Amazon will get any more stock in of the Halo 4 Limited Edition before it's released? I have a preorder over at Walmart, but I'd rather spend the money at your place.

(Also, your permaban over at GAF is ridiculous, although not surprising. GAF's banning policies are arbitrarily enforced and bizarrely draconian. Your ban is GAF's loss and CAG's gain though. The GAFfers who want to talk to you know where to find you, which I guess will be here.)

If you guys don't understand why publisher involvement for OT creation is a bad idea, then you're just as naive as the video game journalism industry. It's equivalent to buying advertisements.

I think the people in this thread shitting on GAF are wrong and I think the people in the GAF thread shitting on CAG are wrong. Labeling an entire user-base based on select individuals is ridiculous.

That being said, it will be nice to only have to check the CAG thread for the latest deals and luckily Tony will always be welcome here due to the nature of the site.

[quote name='rybrad']I think the people in this thread shitting on GAF are wrong and I think the people in the GAF thread shitting on CAG are wrong. Labeling an entire user-base based on select individuals is ridiculous.
[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's childish on both fronts.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals'] For context guys, and I'll let you all discuss whether or not you think this would be vilified here on CAG, I made a thread asking if anyone makes these threads called "OTs" on Neogaf would be interested in getting in touch with publishers while they are making them so they could get legit assets like videos, screenshots, developer diaries, interviews or Q&As with studio types.

I did so completely transparently as an Amazon employee and specifically noted "if this isn't cool I'll just delete the thread".

What do you think CAG's response would be to that post?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Why'd you have to make this sound so damn awesome? Now I have expectations for it; expectations that no one could ever reach.

Not even you, Tony! :D

seriously fuck gaf. they are a bunch of elitist nerds who talk about video games like its their life. i love videogames as much as any of you or they do, but they are slobbering over the next mess up someone does so they can make fun of them. take a look at the "post a pic of yourselves" thread on the off topic forums. ugly fat kids.

no one cares about gaf at the end of the day. devs may go post there like jaffe, but even michael pachter makes fun of them openly in his interviews. gaf gives pachter and devs like jaffe a hard time, but only in a world of gaf, would they do so. no other medium, outlet, would be that tyrant upon a person/persons. gaf is a cesspool of disgusting nerds who nitpick every little fact that your average person that likes videogames does not care about.

you are missing out on nothing tony.

[quote name='luxarific']Question for you Tony - do you think Amazon will get any more stock in of the Halo 4 Limited Edition before it's released? I have a preorder over at Walmart, but I'd rather spend the money at your place.

(Also, your permaban over at GAF is ridiculous, although not surprising. GAF's banning policies are arbitrarily enforced and bizarrely draconian. Your ban is GAF's loss and CAG's gain though. The GAFfers who want to talk to you know where to find you, which I guess will be here.)[/QUOTE]

I can ask about Halo 4, sending an email now. I'm not on that team.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='ex0du5']If you guys don't understand why publisher involvement for OT creation is a bad idea, then you're just as naive as the video game journalism industry. It's equivalent to buying advertisements.[/QUOTE]

What I was suggesting was not the equivalent of buying advertisements.

Layman's definition for buying advertising: "Company X pays entity Y some set of $$ for promoting their product."

My suggestion: "Hey guys, you're spending hours making a thread that has really robust pictures, details, system specs, etc for a game. In this thread people are going to ask questions about the game. Would you like better pictures, details, system specs etc, from the source, to use in this thread? Also, would you like to be able to get those questions and speculation you're asking in thread answered?" How OTs would have or would not have used any assets (again screenshots, videos, interviews) they received would have been totally up to them. The picture you're trying to paint is "Oh my god, publishers are going to pay people to write and say good things about their games!" this was absolutely not the case.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey dude,

I responded to this from my mobile at lunch...it must not have gone through, here's what we're giving with the Hitman pre-order:

Pre-order Hitman: Absolution and get the Bartoli Custom Pistol and High Tech Suit, a killer combination which provides you with up to 50% increased armor and the ability to down opponents from afar without risk of exposure.

We're not calling it a "limited edition" but you won't get the pistol/suit if you order after it launches. I'm unsure if they will be standalone DLC.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply Tony.

Actually though, I was talking about this version of the game. I was wondering if the Professional version will still be available, one, six or even twelve months from now? My Guess is that it's like the Augmented version of Deus Ex: HR, but I just want to make sure that it's not a preorder only version of the game.

That preorder bonus that you guys have looks pretty sweet though.

[quote name='ex0du5']If you guys don't understand why publisher involvement for OT creation is a bad idea, then you're just as naive as the video game journalism industry. It's equivalent to buying advertisements.[/QUOTE]

The idea of internet fanboys worrying about maintaining neutrality for their posts is just utterly ridiculous and evidence some people take themselves too seriously. OMG we can't accept a hi-res screenshot, too much risk for collusion! Now our posts will have no integrity!

[quote name='rybrad']I think the people in this thread shitting on GAF are wrong and I think the people in the GAF thread shitting on CAG are wrong. Labeling an entire user-base based on select individuals is ridiculous.

That being said, it will be nice to only have to check the CAG thread for the latest deals and luckily Tony will always be welcome here due to the nature of the site.[/QUOTE]

No one is painting anyone with a broad stroke, but you can judge a community by how the community acts and how they accept certain things. Neogaf has nothing for me, but if people feel the site provides a benefit for them its their right. That said, anyone who buys into any justification for their excessive rules is taking themselves and the site too seriously. It's an internet forum. With video game players There's plenty to be found on the internet and most don't make you jump through hoops to be a part of their community.

Anyway, we shouldn't be turning this into a thread about how awful Neogaf is so if anyone wants to continue to defend them feel free to PM and I'll be happy to find different ways to explain to you how you are wrong.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I can ask about Halo 4, sending an email now. I'm not on that team.

Cheers,
Tony

What I was suggesting was not the equivalent of buying advertisements.

Layman's definition for buying advertising: "Company X pays entity Y some set of $$ for promoting their product."

My suggestion: "Hey guys, you're spending hours making a thread that has really robust pictures, details, system specs, etc for a game. In this thread people are going to ask questions about the game. Would you like better pictures, details, system specs etc, from the source, to use in this thread? Also, would you like to be able to get those questions and speculation you're asking in thread answered?" How OTs would have or would not have used any assets (again screenshots, videos, interviews) they received would have been totally up to them. The picture you're trying to paint is "Oh my god, publishers are going to pay people to write and say good things about their games!" this was absolutely not the case.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That actually sounds kind of cool, could we get in on that Q&A with developers? With CheapyD's permission of course.

That being said, it will be nice to only have to check the CAG thread for the latest deals and luckily Tony will always be welcome here due to the nature of the site.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ex0du5']Agreed. It's childish on both fronts.[/QUOTE]

What these guys said. I've met some really legit people on 'Gaf (Rybrad being one of them), I think we met on 'Gaf right? In any case you're clearly an example of a really cool, active, community member, using you as a case study we'd all assume any forum you participate in is filled with awesome folks.

I'm disappointed in the way things shook out, particularly that there was no thought to message me and say "hey dude, delete that thread, not cool" but it certainly isn't a negative relfection (in my opinion) of the people who post on Neogaf. If I didn't think their input was valuable I wouldn't have created that thread in the first place lol.

[quote name='gomikeoh']seriously fuck gaf. they are a bunch of elitist nerds who talk about video games like its their life. i love videogames as much as any of you or they do, but they are slobbering over the next mess up someone does so they can make fun of them. take a look at the "post a pic of yourselves" thread on the off topic forums. ugly fat kids.

no one cares about gaf at the end of the day. devs may go post there like jaffe, but even michael pachter makes fun of them openly in his interviews. gaf gives pachter and devs like jaffe a hard time, but only in a world of gaf, would they do so. no other medium, outlet, would be that tyrant upon a person/persons. gaf is a cesspool of disgusting nerds who nitpick every little fact that your average person that likes videogames does not care about.

you are missing out on nothing tony.[/QUOTE]

See above :).
[quote name='tjs09']Why'd you have to make this sound so damn awesome? Now I have expectations for it; expectations that no one could ever reach.

Not even you, Tony! :D[/QUOTE]

We're still going to do all of that stuff, it will just be in communities like this one and not 'Gaf. Like Cheapy said, more cool stuff for you guys to do :).

[quote name='CaptainSlow']Any word on King's Bounty expansion?[/QUOTE]

We are going to carry it I am not sure where it is in page creation though.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol forever:

"You have been banned for the following reason: Hi. Your PR agenda has taken an inappropriate turn and you're no longer welcome as a poster. Thanks. Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

Totally my bad, I didn't read the rules about OTs. Even if I had though, I read the spirit of them as: "We don't want people pretending to be normal gamers but actually affiliated with the games posting how awesome their games are in our forums".

I was trying to get a feel for whether or not people were interested in getting more robust screenshots, videos, developer diaries/Q&As while making/maintaining OTs, not trying to push an agenda. I was also being 100% transparent about everything, as always, which I thought was the point.

I'd have loved to actually talk to a mod as well but that's not possible now as I can't access anything on the site.

More time to spend with CAG!

EDIT: Sorry for asking you to direct questions here, don't do that, apparently it is bannable.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Your post actually said you thought you might be banned for it. The appropriate thing to do would be to ask a mod BEFORE you posted the thread. It turns out it's not better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission in some cases. :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']What I was suggesting was not the equivalent of buying advertisements.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Honestly, while I agree such a service would have been nice, I understand why Evilore decided that it was inappropriate. It's a conflict of interest, after all.

So I have no idea whats going on but in general I find that calming down and chilling the fuck out helps any situation so I advise that for you all.

Also, happy bday MysterD!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']

Anyway, we shouldn't be turning this into a thread about how awful Neogaf is so if anyone wants to continue to defend them feel free to PM and I'll be happy to find different ways to explain to you how you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post Fox :) and the offer to field PMs. To echo this sentiment, anyone would like to discuss any of this further is welcome to PM me :). We should talk about how awesome the Dead Space Bundle is going to be, or the fact that I just got approval to shift our Walking Dead sale $14.99 to the entirety of next week, so it will be on sale at the same time as Dark Souls :).

[quote name='The End']Thanks for the reply Tony.

Actually though, I was talking about this version of the game. I was wondering if the Professional version will still be available, one, six or even twelve months from now? My Guess is that it's like the Augmented version of Deus Ex: HR, but I just want to make sure that it's not a preorder only version of the game.

That preorder bonus that you guys have looks pretty sweet though.[/QUOTE]

Oh my bad,

Yeah we'll sell the professional edition after launch, sorry I'm slow today.

[quote name='nategator']That actually sounds kind of cool, could we get in on that Q&A with developers? With CheapyD's permission of course.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's part of the gameplan, we'll also be doing gameplay sessions with developers too that I'll be inviting you guys too.

The first ones are likely going to be this new game, Forge, which I played at Pax, we're getting a stupid awesome deal on for pre-order, and is a ton of fun. The other will likely be Hawken. More details to come but we have some pretty cool stuff in store for those that want to check out new games and play with the people that make them.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='nategator']My impression is that the community is kind of elitist about playing video games, which I've never understood. How can you be elitist about something that doesn't impress women?[/QUOTE]

Hilarious

[quote name='The End']Well Happy birthday to both MysterD & you Papytendo.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! :D

[quote name='Papytendo']Oh cool, me and MysterD share a birthday.[/QUOTE]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Papytendo!!! :D
^5 to October 25th!!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thanks for the post Fox :) and the offer to field PMs. To echo this sentiment, anyone would like to discuss any of this further is welcome to PM me :). We should talk about how awesome the Dead Space Bundle is going to be, or the fact that I just got approval to shift our Walking Dead sale $14.99 to the entirety of next week, so it will be on sale at the same time as Dark Souls :).
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm will that be Steamable? I unfortunately just bought it last week, but I wouldn't mind suggesting it to a few Walking Dead fans.

[quote name='ex0du5']Hmmm will that be Steamable? I unfortunately just bought it last week, but I wouldn't mind suggesting it to a few Walking Dead fans.[/QUOTE]

Every copy of TWD bought outside of the Telltale Online store is Steamable.

Great game and I can't recommend it enough.

Tony, any clue about which publishers you might be able to get some Q&A going for?

Was curious about the whole SHIFT implementation in BL2 and what their plans are for it eventually.

[quote name='kaydigi']Tony, can you give us an update on the NBA 2K13 situation? Also will there be a sale for MLB 2K13?[/QUOTE]

Not sure on NBA2K13, stay tuned. Also have nothing scheduled for MLB2K13.

[quote name='Aselith']Your post actually said you thought you might be banned for it. The appropriate thing to do would be to ask a mod BEFORE you posted the thread. It turns out it's not better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission in some cases. :p[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM.

[quote name='Papytendo']Oh cool, me and MysterD share a birthday.[/QUOTE]

No I have to update the OP! /sarcasm :) Happy BDAY!

[quote name='ex0du5']Hmmm will that be Steamable? I unfortunately just bought it last week, but I wouldn't mind suggesting it to a few Walking Dead fans.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Steamable.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh my bad,

Yeah we'll sell the professional edition after launch, sorry I'm slow today.[/QUOTE]

Oh Ok. Thanks Tony.

I was gonna pass on preordering if you confirmed that I would be able to get the Professional version sometime down the line. After seeing the preorder bonus that you guys have though, I'm not so sure I can pass it up.

Hmm, decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back