Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jrodri86']Funny thing is that i actually do this everyday, several times :roll:. We shouldn't be mad about Amazon running out of keys, we should be mad about Tony making us sleepless gaming sales zombies :).[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten to this point yet. I'm still at the point where I can check the site every 24-36 hours, read through 6-8 pages all at once, and be on my way. I may miss some super-quick sales; but as Douglas MacArthur once said*, "Old sales never die, they just go away for a while."

* - This, of course, is the same Douglas MacArthur who broke Nintendo's monopoly over the Philippines, introduced Starcraft to South Korea, and was about to go Duke Nukem all over Red China when his career was cut short. The man knew a thing or two about games.

[quote name='Spokker']Amazon is the best and I can't understand how anyone would whine about it. This isn't video games but the new Taylor Swift MP3 album came out on Amazon at $8 where on iTunes it was $15. Combine that with the constant PC game deals, Amazon consistently comes through and the occasional hiccups are nothing. I will celebrate the day when all the brick and mortar stores are out of business and we are all out of work.[/QUOTE]

I love T Swizzle, that's my wifu.

[quote name='Eldredpe']You would be my hero if every time an argument broke out in a thread you swooped in and somehow steered the conversation in the direction of Taylor Swift.

That's just a thing that you could do for me that would make my day every single time. :D[/QUOTE]

Lmao, i so love that idea. Anytime convo breaks out that isn't constructive towards letting us know deals bring up ol Taylor

I have not bought anything from Amazon DVG in a month or so, but that is only because I pretty much have every game on sale (mostly bought through Amazon). Tony gives us much better prices compared to Steam Season Sales and tells us ahead of time so we can budget and plan.

TONY,

I would like the new Painkiller remake to be on the site sometime in the future. :)

Hello,

When will come DA:U?

You told something some days ago :)

Thx Tony

P.D: BTW, will be steam or origin key?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys, this deal is coming up next month, just want to level set everyone's expectations there. I was just telling you in advance because of the PM request, and the feedback we've gotten when we PM something and then promote it later.

Also, for those who were asking about Dr. Who.

I got approval to run this bundle for $4.99:

1. Murder, She Wrote

2. House, MD -
3. The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 2
4. Immortal Lovers
5. Pretty in Pink
6. Mean Girls
7. Clueless
8. Fever Frenzy
9. The Tuttles Madcap Misadventures
10. Doctor Who: City of the Daleks
11. Doctor Who: Blood of the Cybermen
12. Doctor Who: TARDIS
13. Doctor Who: Shadows of the Vashta Nerada
14. Doctor Who: The Gunpowder Plot

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything about this since Oct 26 (just searched this thread), so thought I'd pop in to say that this deal is live. Legacy Interactive Bundle [Download]

[quote name='evanwink']I didn't see anything about this since Oct 26 (just searched this thread), so thought I'd pop in to say that this deal is live. Legacy Interactive Bundle [Download][/QUOTE]

I think it was posted at some point, but you make a good point. Tony, can you update the first post when the deals go live? I almost missed this one and you wouldn't know the Darkness II was on sale unless you read through the pages.

[quote name='encendido5']I think it was posted at some point, but you make a good point. Tony, can you update the first post when the deals go live? I almost missed this one and you wouldn't know the Darkness II was on sale unless you read through the pages.[/QUOTE]

Right you are! I searched on "doctor sherlock", not legacy interactive or whatever. Anyway, I'd been watching for this bundle, but just checking the title and first post of this thread assuming it'd be updated there. I would have missed this deal if I didn't see it posted elsewhere.

[quote name='georgebot84']I have not bought anything from Amazon DVG in a month or so, but that is only because I pretty much have every game on sale (mostly bought through Amazon). Tony gives us much better prices compared to Steam Season Sales and tells us ahead of time so we can budget and plan.

TONY,

I would like the new Painkiller remake to be on the site sometime in the future. :)[/QUOTE]

This one?

http://www.amazon.com/Painkiller-Hell-Damnation-Collectors-Download/dp/B009GKT26I/

http://www.amazon.com/Painkiller-Hell-Damnation-Standard-Download/dp/B009GKT28G/

[quote name='nanulin']Hello,

When will come DA:U?

You told something some days ago :)

Thx Tony

P.D: BTW, will be steam or origin key?[/QUOTE]

What is DA:U?

[quote name='Gvaz']I didn't catch it, did anything ever happen with that 1C deal tony?[/QUOTE]

Still stuck, waiting on Strat First so we can stress test :(.

[quote name='encendido5']I think it was posted at some point, but you make a good point. Tony, can you update the first post when the deals go live? I almost missed this one and you wouldn't know the Darkness II was on sale unless you read through the pages.[/QUOTE]

I try to with every deal but sometimes (like yesterday) I get buried with other work and don't, I'll update the OP with the Legacy bundle for sure and sorry that you almost missed Darkness II.

Cheers,
Tony

Is the Doctor Who game series offered in this Legacy Interactive Bundle the same as the one I bought on GameFly/D2D last year? There are only four episodes in the one I bought, whereas the Amazon one has five. I know, seems obvious but I figured I'd double check just in case.

Thanks for setting up the great deal either way, T-Money!

Legacy Interactive Bundle bought. (For Clueless and Mean Girls, obviously. I mean, who wants it for something as atrocious as all five Doctor Who games for the price of one of them. :p)

Also, there's no way I'm not buying the Harry Batman bundle when it goes on sale.

I just have to ask, Tony, is there any chance that the first LEGO Batman will see a sale as well? My OCD has to have them all. ;)

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']How long does Dark Souls last?[/QUOTE]

Ends tomorrow :).

[quote name='nanulin']Hi Tony,

Dragon Age Ultimate :)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10069081&postcount=2475

Regards,[/QUOTE]

Yep we'll have a deal on this around Black Friday.

[quote name='rball']Hi Tony, will you do price match on Tomb Raider series (Steam's Weekend Deal)?[/QUOTE]

Hamsters running.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Is the Doctor Who game series offered in this Legacy Interactive Bundle the same as the one I bought on GameFly/D2D last year? There are only four episodes in the one I bought, whereas the Amazon one has five. I know, seems obvious but I figured I'd double check just in case.

Thanks for setting up the great deal either way, T-Money![/QUOTE]

I believe this is the same series. I'm unsure though as I don't own their version.

[quote name='tmwfte']Legacy Interactive Bundle bought. (For Clueless and Mean Girls, obviously. I mean, who wants it for something as atrocious as all five Doctor Who games for the price of one of them. :p)

Also, there's no way I'm not buying the Harry Batman bundle when it goes on sale.

I just have to ask, Tony, is there any chance that the first LEGO Batman will see a sale as well? My OCD has to have them all. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'll ask about it :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Yep we'll have a deal on this around Black Friday.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Will be Steam or Origin key?

Thx a lot :D

[quote name='tmwfte']Legacy Interactive Bundle bought. (For Clueless and Mean Girls, obviously. I mean, who wants it for something as atrocious as all five Doctor Who games for the price of one of them. :p)

I just have to ask, Tony, is there any chance that the first LEGO Batman will see a sale as well? My OCD has to have them all. ;)[/QUOTE]

I agree. I've been waiting for a sale on a bundle with all of the LEGO games. This one isn't exactly what I had in mind, but if it has the first one in it or the first one is on sale as well, I might pick it up. ;)

[quote name='Severose']I agree. I've been waiting for a sale on a bundle with all of the LEGO games. This one isn't exactly what I had in mind, but if it has the first one in it or the first one is on sale as well, I might pick it up. ;)[/QUOTE]

We were going to do an all lego games bundle, but couldn't get it to a price I was comfortable with (it would have been like $19.99). We're going to try and pitch doing the first lego batman game by itself for 75% off at the same time (so starting Sunday) but this isn't confirmed yet.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Good news guys, and i added this to the OP. Forge will activate on Steam. Tell your friends.

Xanchui, can you update your SD post?

http://slickdeals.net/f/5412136-Ama...ge-2-pack-19-99-4-pack-29-99-Free-Beta-access

Thanks for posting it btw! And double thanks for all you guys that have been helping out answering questions in the SD threads and adding your thumbs up!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sweet deal. If anyone decides to do a 4-pack, count me in! :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We were going to do an all lego games bundle, but couldn't get it to a price I was comfortable with (it would have been like $19.99). We're going to try and pitch doing the first lego batman game by itself for 75% off at the same time (so starting Sunday) but this isn't confirmed yet.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Shit, $19.99 for all of them (assuming you mean all, not just including the first Batman) sounds good to me. But it's cool if it'll just be the first Batman for sale alongside the pack. =P

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We were going to do an all lego games bundle, but couldn't get it to a price I was comfortable with (it would have been like $19.99). We're going to try and pitch doing the first lego batman game by itself for 75% off at the same time (so starting Sunday) but this isn't confirmed yet.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
$19.99 for more games seems like a pretty sweet deal actually.

[quote name='Severose']Shit, $19.99 for all of them (assuming you mean all, not just including the first Batman) sounds good to me. But it's cool if it'll just be the first Batman for sale alongside the pack. =P[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rybrad']$19.99 for more games seems like a pretty sweet deal actually.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I mean for the bundle we have + the first Lego batman (which represents all the WB Lego games we carry) my bad on the miscommunication.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='severose']shit, $19.99 for all of them (assuming you mean all, not just including the first batman) sounds good to me. But it's cool if it'll just be the first batman for sale alongside the pack. =p[/quote]

+1

Thanks for answering my question about the Doctor Who series, Tony. I dug around some more (like I should have earlier ;D) and they are indeed the same. I just didn't search properly on GameFly.com earlier, but I can confirm there are five episodes available there, too. Amazon DVG is obviously the better deal right now :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry I mean for the bundle we have + the first Lego batman (which represents all the WB Lego games we carry) my bad on the miscommunication.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Haha no problem man, it happens. :) Having the first on sale alongside the bundle (if you can't get it into the bundle, of course) sounds good then. ;)

So just confirmed, we'll have all 4 games for 75% off alongside the bundle as well (so the 3 games in the bundle and Lego Batman 1, in addition to the bundle being on sale).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']So just confirmed, we'll have all 4 games for 75% off alongside the bundle as well (so the 3 games in the bundle and Lego Batman 1, in addition to the bundle being on sale).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks Tony. ;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']So just confirmed, we'll have all 4 games for 75% off alongside the bundle as well (so the 3 games in the bundle and Lego Batman 1, in addition to the bundle being on sale).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I'm totally all over this, especially since these activate on Steam, right?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What day again?

P.S.
Please go knock on Capcom's door and get them to give you guys some Street Fighter X Tekken keys.

[quote name='crimsonassassin'](1) Do the Doctor Who games have any DRM?

(2) Do the Lego games that are coming up activate on Steam?[/QUOTE]

Some of the eps ask for a serial. Others don't. So I guess some of them do?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :D

So incredibly sold. Sunday can't come soon enough. :)

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, can't wait for this to go live

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Some of the eps ask for a serial. Others don't. So I guess some of them do?[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....guess I'll think about it. Only the Doctor Who games interest me there and I am not sure how much they do really.

Also I did notice the Lego games activate on Steam. I'd be interested in the Batman ones. However, I guess I'd try the HP ones.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hi CAGs,

Starting 10/28:

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
- $19.99 activates on Steam - Want to know what Mysterd had to say about this game?
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for adding my thoughts on Dark Souls: PTD. :) I think it's a hell of a game - hardcore gamers will enjoy this especially.
Casual gamers, need not apply...unless you want to most of the time be frustrated.

You will get punished severely and then once they finally succeed at getting to a Bonfire, clearing an area, and/or defeating a boss, you'll feel like they're on top of the world...

...Which'll likely be short-lived, only likely to be brought back to the harsh, brutal reality that this game is. :p

So unconventional in so many ways - this game is flat-out awesome.

[quote name='MysterD']Thanks for adding my thoughts on Dark Souls: PTD. :) I think it's a hell of a game - hardcore gamers will enjoy this especially.
Casual gamers, need not apply...unless you want to most of the time be frustrated.

You will get punished severely and then once they finally succeed at getting to a Bonfire, clearing an area, and/or defeating a boss, you'll feel like they're on top of the world...

...Which'll likely be short-lived, only likely to be brought back to the harsh, brutal reality that this game is. :p

So unconventional in so many ways - this game is flat-out awesome.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs dude.

EDIT: I should check mine....

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Check your PMs dude.

EDIT: I should check mine....

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I replied - yeah, push my impressions out (of my first 13 hours, more or less), if you want. Fine by me. :)

Of course, it ain't a final review - I likely won't write one of those very long-winded final reviews, until I finish the actual game...whenever the hell that might be.

[quote name='MysterD']I replied - yeah, push my impressions out (of my first 13 hours, more or less), if you want. Fine by me. :)

Of course, it ain't a final review - I likely won't write one of those very long-winded final reviews, until I finish the actual game...whenever the hell that might be.[/QUOTE]

Word, keep an eye on the Amazon Video Games Facebook and twitter, should be going out soon!

Also, you should totally toss these reviews up on our pages for the games :).

Cheers,
Tony

Yup, saw it on Facebook!
Thing is, I won't give out a final score until I finish the game...whenever that may be!

EDIT:
Just saw it posted on Twitter, as well!
Again - thanks for pushing my thoughts, Tony! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back