Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh also, around Black Friday, we'll have this bundle for $9.99:

WB Kombat Pack:

Lord of the Rings: War In The North
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

will you have steam keys for WB pack?
nice thq pack but personally got them all already.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh also, around Black Friday, we'll have this bundle for $9.99:

WB Kombat Pack:

Mortal Kombat Kollection

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Again another nice bundle, and again own them all lol

I think we should get a $5 off coupon for Lego LOTR if we bought the Lego bundle :p

[quote name='KaOTiK']Again another nice bundle, and again own them all lol

I think we should get a $5 off coupon for Lego LOTR if we bought the Lego bundle :p[/QUOTE]

Well I think we should get Lego LOTR free if we viewed the store page of the Lego bundle.

Beat that.

Great THQ deal! I have 2/6, but maybe I buy it, it's cool and have nice games (also I hope they are steamworks)... keep up with those awesome deals! And it's good to help THQ too.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't sell Bethesda content digitally yet :(.

Also, I've got another upcoming bundle for you guys to look at:

$9.99 for:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine

Right now all of these are Steam keys (individual keys when you buy the bundle) except for Stalker and Guerrilla. There is a high chance we'll get those as Steam keys.

I'm still locking down a date but it'll likely happen sometime next week.

I'm pretty pumped about this one :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
That is a great bundle, too bad I have everything except for Space Marine. I highly recommend both Red Faction games.

[quote name='Eldredpe']Well I think we should get Lego LOTR free if we viewed the store page of the Lego bundle.

Beat that.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to aim for something in the realm of possible lol

bundle is great but im only missing homefront and stalker. those 2 arent worth 10$, specially since im not really interested in those games.

I would love to see skyrim in good sale sometime soon :)

Also,

We got the $5 coupon promo approved again :). It'll start around Black Friday. For those of you who don't remember it, MysterD loved it and can probably describe it for you.

Also Black Friday will include this bundle for $7.49:

• [FONT=&quot]Victoria Franchise[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Hearts of Iron III Collection[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]King Arthur Collection[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]King Arthur II[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Achtung Panzer 1943[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Gettysburg Armored Warfare[/FONT]
Cheers,
Tony

I'd be all over that THQ pack. The WB pack is alright, but not interested in MK at all, may still buy it and try to unload that part of it.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also,

We got the $5 coupon promo approved again :). It'll start around Black Friday. For those of you who don't remember it, MysterD loved it and can probably describe it for you.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hey Tony, are they all steam keys? Because Achtung Panzer - Kharkov 1943 has been pulled out from the steam store

[quote name='pinkgun']Hey Tony, are they all steam keys? Because Achtung Panzer - Kharkov 1943 has been pulled out from the steam store[/QUOTE]

We'll have Steam keys for the games that have Steam counterparts (I think). Need to check with Paradox.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll have Steam keys for the games that have Steam counterparts (I think). Need to check with Paradox.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Good to know, thanks in advance :)

[quote name='r9800pro']Please Tony, can you check what extra contents ACIII Deluxe comes with ?

Amazon states:

Quote:
Deluxe Edition customers receive extra in-game content:
  • Three single-player missions: Lost Mayan Ruins, Ghost of War, and A Dangerous Secret.
  • Two single-player characters: Captain of the Aquila and Colonial Assassin.
  • Two multiplayer characters: Redcoat and Sharpshooter.
While official ACIII Deluxe contects should be:

Quote:
4 bonus single-player missions, adding over an hour of additional gameplay.
A collection of 25 tracks from the official Assassin’s Creed® III soundtrack (mp3 files).
George Washington’s notebook (pdf file). Plus some extra weapons [/QUOTE]
I think it would be safest to assume we'll get what Ubisoft details on their website/online store, vs what Amazon lists. I wonder what the 4th bonus mission is, as far as I can tell there are only 3 pre-order bonus missions.

Gamefly lists the same contents as Ubisoft does.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
OMG OMG OMG OMG :D
Does Victoria Franchise includes the dlc for Victoria 2?

Tony-

maybe you want to put a spoiler in the op listing some of the upcoming bundles/black friday deals planned so people are on the lookout?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Hey! If you have a moment, could you list what's in Victoria Franchise, King Arthur Collection and Hearts of Iron III Collection?
thanks!

$9.99 for:

Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine

Right now all of these are Steam keys (individual keys when you buy the bundle) except for Stalker and Guerrilla. There is a high chance we'll get those as Steam keys.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

If anyone is buying this and doesn't want/need Space Marine, I'd be happy to take a copy off their hands for some paypal $.

Tony, love what you did with that bioshock pack a few weeks ago; you had 2 versions, steam and non-steam. Do you think you could continue doing this in future bundles for games that do not absolutely require steam? I know we may be in the minority here but some of us actually enjoy owning a game we've purchased. Steam = extra DRM. It's as simple as that. Also does the fact that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl is bundled with Metro, Red Faction, etc. mean that were not going to see a stalker bundle of just the 3 stalker games?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

oo, I'll be buying this bundle, only have KA Collection I think, need to double check my Steam library to make sure lol

[quote name='georgebot84']Yeah, vanilla IV runs fine on win7 x64. But you should get the console version if possible, pc is badly optimized (below 30 fps at some points).[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend the PC version of GTA4 for those who have HIGH-END PC's.
It runs flawless on my Win 7 rig (i7 950; 1 GB of GeForce GTX 560 Ti; 8 GB RAM; Win 7 64-bit).

WB Kombat Pack:

Mortal Kombat Kollection

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Are these all separate keys?
Do these all require Steam in your version?

ANOTHER EDIT:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$2.99 during the same period.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice deal for MK: Arcade Kollection!
I'll probably just take that, as I'm not really interested in the rest of the bundle.
I'm not too sure on LOTR: WITN; and I already own Batman: AA GOTY from G4WL.

EDIT:

$9.99 for:

Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
RF: Guerrilla flat-out requires G4WL, anyways.

Nice bundle....
...but as usual, you keep compiling bundles where I already own most of the games from somewhere:
STALKER: SOC from Retail;
RFG & Metro 2033 from Steam;
RFA from Amazon DVG;
and Homefront (from somewhere...I forget where!).

I'm only missing Space Marine.

WB Kombat Pack:

Mortal Kombat Kollection

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome, any chance those will be 75% off individually or something? I already have Batman and I'm mainly interested in Mortal Kombat.

[quote name='nixtreme']Hello Tony,

are you planning Max Payne 3 + LA Noire: Complete promo again before Christmas ?

Thx,

Jiri[/QUOTE]

@TONY
I just want to know about Max Payne 3!
Plz come up w/ a killer Max Payne 3 deal.

I already bought LA: Noire - Complete from Amazon DVG some LONG time ago.
And for those who missed-out on LA Noire - Complete...it's really good game. :D

[quote name='Eldredpe']I assume this is a joke, but how would one build such a themed sale, if you had any ideas in mind?[/QUOTE]

Everything at least 50% off. Everything. hashtag 2Termz

I'd buy Space Marine off someone as well

Tony,

I hate to be that guy that asks to have a certain deal or inquires about a certain game, because I know you are extremely busy and god knows you do so much hard work as it is already bringing us these deals. Schmoozing aside :D, since it seems your relations with Square is pretty...square, do you guys have any plans on putting Tomb Raider Guardian of Light on sale?

Thanks!

[quote name='bubzers']i want xcom...don't really care if it goes on sale or not...i just want it[/QUOTE]

[quote name='puzurinsusinak']Tony,

Are you still plotting this bundle?[/QUOTE]

The blackest of Fridays.

Cheers,
Tony

When does the current weekly deal (Harry/Batman Lego Pack) end? I get paid on Friday, but am working, so won't be able to purchase til Friday night. I bought the first Lego Batman, but sadly my bank account says I only have $13.49 left in it now, and I need $13.99 for the bundle. :whistle2:x

P.S. You guys should add a countdown clock, or at the very least say "ends Friday night" or something. Also, I knew about the Lego Batman Games, but not that they also made Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars/Clone Wars games. Any thoughts on future Lego Bundles to complete the set?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, really impressive bundle! Thanks Tony!

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I hope you have mortal kombat ala carte it's the only one I don't have.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$2.99 during the same period.
[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Insta-buy.

Also, Lord of the Rings: War in the North is a very underrated action-RPG. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I think I'll go back and play through again with a different character.

is the Prototype bundle scheduled for just the Gamespot show ? Ugh .. I have to work all day on Friday and passed on the recent Steam deal for the first one due to this bundle coming up ...

$9.99 for:

Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Really hope you guys get Bethesda games soon as I desperately need Skyrim and Dishonored!

WB Kombat Pack:

Mortal Kombat Kollection

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Still no word on when WB will sell the Arkham City GOTY through you guys?

Tony,

When would the Black Friday deals start? Also how long would it last?

Are the GTA IV Complete on Amazon Steam redeemable?

[quote name='tjs09']Seriously, Tony. You need to start sending out texts. I can't keep missing sales like this..[/QUOTE]

Haha, now that would be going the extra mile for CAG.

Hey tony, any chance any time between now and black friday you can swing something nice on Sonic Generations? That would be amazing just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back