Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tjs09']Will P2 also be a Steam key?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I'm waiting to get the actual Steam keys for P1 from Activision but they've said they'll have them to us by tomorrow. I was going to hold off on telling you guys until we actually had them in had...but I was too excited.

*hangsheadinshame*

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY
Any killer deals happening soon for Sleeping Dogs?[/QUOTE]

wasnt there just a deal on SD?

I was already gonna by the prototype bundle for the second game, but getting the first on steam as well makes this a no brainer. Stop taking my money from me Tony! XD

Edit: Also will the deal for the bundle be going up around 2 est tomorrow?

[quote name='mnuttster']This would blow my mind...[/QUOTE]
What about Tony going cheaper than $10 for Max Payne 3 PC download?
Or maybe Tony doing bundle of Max Payne 3 PC download + Max Payne 3 Rockstar Season Pass DLC code for $10? :p

EDIT:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Just got the Steam keys for P1! Woot!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I guess this (Prototype 1 PC getting a Steam key) makes sense, since Prototype 2 PC just flat-out requires Steam...

Tony is there going to be a stand alone P2 for cheaper? Your deals are epic, but all these bundles with games I already own are killing me.

[quote name='mac9955']Tony is there going to be a stand alone P2 for cheaper? Your deals are epic, but all these bundles with games I already own are killing me.[/QUOTE]

lol.. come on man! Sub $9.99 would be a great price for P2 ALONE. Consider P1 icing on the cake and sell it off to someone in the trade forums if you want P2 even cheaper.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']lol.. come on man! Sub $9.99 would be a great price for P2 ALONE.[/quote]
...And it comes w/ P2: Radnet DLC, too! :p

Consider P1 icing on the cake and sell it off to someone in the trade forums if you want P2 even cheaper.
I already have P1 from Retail.

If I do the Prototype 1+2+Radnet Bundle - I might actually do P1 in a giveaway; keep my extra copy so I have it on Steam; or who knows whatelse.
We'll see...
{Shrug}

OK, but if you keep doing these 2 hour sales when I'm away from my computer, we are going to have to start a list so that 1 honorary CAG can buy copies for everyone who wants in, but knows they are going to miss it, and we PayPal them the funds before hand. It will be easy for games like in this Prototype Bundle, since they are Steam keys. Any volunteers? Gladly add $1 for your trouble.

Might have to start a new thread as well "Amazon Flash Deal Group Trade Thread"

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DRIVEN US TO TONY!!!!??? We have to pre-order your sales now!

[quote name='walkonshadows']OK, but if you keep doing these 2 hour sales when I'm away from my computer, we are going to have to start a list so that 1 honorary CAG can buy copies for everyone who wants in, but knows they are going to miss it, and we PayPal them the funds before hand. It will be easy for games like in this Prototype Bundle, since they are Steam keys. Any volunteers? Gladly add $1 for your trouble.

Might have to start a new thread as well "Amazon Flash Deal Group Trade Thread"[/QUOTE]

I can do that :)

[quote name='walkonshadows']OK, but if you keep doing these 2 hour sales when I'm away from my computer, we are going to have to start a list so that 1 honorary CAG can buy copies for everyone who wants in, but knows they are going to miss it, and we PayPal them the funds before hand. It will be easy for games like in this Prototype Bundle, since they are Steam keys. Any volunteers? Gladly add $1 for your trouble.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DRIVEN US TO TONY!!!!??? We have to pre-order your sales now![/QUOTE]

I'd be down with this, too.

DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DRIVEN US TO TONY!!!!??? We have to pre-order your sales now![/QUOTE]

The only issue being Tony doesn't technically give the price for the flash deal beforehand. He just hints at a general price range and the game that'll be on sale.

So it could get messy if we guess the prices wrong and have to deal with refunding/adding for every transaction with the poor guy who's picking them all up.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$5

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

that is a great price on Syndicate, I'm glad I held off the last couple of times Amazon had it on sale, I'm also all over that Prototype bundle for $10

[quote name='FireS']The show starts 2 PM PST and the deal runs for around 2 hours I think[/QUOTE]
darn, gonna miss out on this because of work.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
That being said, the Prototype bundle will be part of the Gamespot show at X price tomorrow and then at X+Y price starting on Sunday for the Deal of the Week next week.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. X+Y = $9.99, we knocked $3.50 off the price (it will be lower for the 2 hours around the Gamespot show).[/QUOTE]
Hi Tony:

I am confused with this part, $9.99+$3.50 is not equal to $12.5 which was the price of the bundle.

So may I ask how much will P1+P2+P2 DLC be at amazon exactly?

[quote name='yangwenli']I think it starts at 2pm PST or 5pm EST. Maybe someone can buy you a copy if you want it? I don't think they have limits.

If you go to:
http://www.gamespot.com/shows/black-fridays/

There is counter counting down when the show starts (22hrs 2mins 52 secs) now.

I'll have too look into if I want to get Prototype.

I hope the hosts at least did their homework this time.[/QUOTE]

it'll be around 4am in my timezone :(

Dammit, if I hadn't read here that the Prototype bundle wouldn't have a Steam key for P1, I would've waited and not bought the Steam daily. $10 is beyond my personal threshold for double-dipping and I've already added P1 to my library.

Still, great price.

[quote name='Mooby']While I have zero interest in Prototype I have to say that's yet another crazy good deal from you guys at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Same. but if it's $5 tmrw I'm down

I won't have access to a computer tomorrow during the two hour Prototype Bundle sale due to work. Would a fellow CAG be willing to buy me a bundle and I'll pay you when I get off tomorrow night. Pm me if you are willing and able. Thanks.

I will try to get 4 or 5 bundles for fellow CAGs who will miss the deal (at least the first ones who already mentioned they won't be able to buy it)

[quote name='r9800pro']I will try to get 4 or 5 bundles for fellow CAGs who will miss the deal (at least the first ones who already mentioned they won't be able to buy it)[/QUOTE]

I am already good to go. The fellow CAG who's helpping me out is slammed with other request, and I don't want to get his inbox flooded, so I won't call him out by name, but I've done quite a few trades with him, so no worries on my end. Just letting you know in case you were counting me among your bundles. I will be sure to return the favor to the community when I am able.

Tony, you are a heart breaker, a home wrecker, and you peddle digital games like a crack dealer.......I envy you.

[quote name='paz9x']i have played a few levels of batman 2 and imo it is much better than lego batman 1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll probably end up getting these for Wii for my siblings anyways

Dang, I'll be stuck working all day and miss out on the Prototype bundle. Anyone generous enough and willing to help me out PM me please.

Don't forget, Tony said the Prototype Bundle will be $9.99 as next weeks DoTW [although slightly more expensive than the Gamestop Deal]. So those just tuning in, if you won't be around tomorrow like me, you can still buy the bundle this weekend [starting Sunday]. The $3.50 below refers to the original Bundle price of $12.50 which was hinted at last week [so maybe the gamestop deal will be $8.99]

That being said, the Prototype bundle will be part of the Gamespot show at X price tomorrow and then at X+Y price starting on Sunday for the Deal of the Week next week.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. X+Y = $9.99, we knocked $3.50 off the price (it will be lower for the 2 hours around the Gamespot show).
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=328579&page=207

[quote name='r9800pro']I will try to get 4 or 5 bundles for fellow CAGs who will miss the deal (at least the first ones who already mentioned they won't be able to buy it)[/QUOTE]
Wow, the generosity on this forum makes me teary eyed sometimes, but I already have someone who offered to grab a bundle for me within minutes of my post.

Tony I got BF3 base game from the 10 dollar BF3 sale EA had last month. Any chance "Premium Service" for PC will hit like 19.99-29.99?

Why are you guys missing deals cause of work?... It has been stated several times on this thread, if there's a deal coming you don't go to work, video games sales are clearly more important :bouncy:

Does anyone want the Square bundle for $10.80 paypal? Just looking to get back what I paid for it, decided I don't need the games and want to add to my BF war chest.

i'm hoping we can also buy the games individually for people who already own either one. if the bundle is say $8.99 then $5 per individual game seems reasonable.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']There's a lot of begging in this thread.

Maybe if there wasn't as much begging there wouldn't so many "Tony did you say this?" posts from people who don't use the search function.[/QUOTE]

:D truer words were never spoken
looking forward to THQ/Prototype/LOTR deal. Hope I won't miss them.

I just did some research on Prototype 2, seems to be a horrible port that either doesn't work, has horrible performance on good PCs, or just plain works for some people. Sounds way too risky for me, going to pass. This'd be a good deal if you can get it to work smoothly though.

For those at work during the deal...you know, you could just use your phone to buy the game? Assuming most of you have smartphones or phones capable of displaying the amazon site correctly and requesting the desktop site, not the mobile version of it. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back