Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KBoom']Anyone else had problems activating the games on Steam?

I made sure I purchased the Steam DRM version. My codes return invalid :cry:[/QUOTE]

You probably tried to enter too many codes recently and it locked you out. Waiting a hour or so should fix it.

[quote name='BMXJouster']Yeah, I'd love to see Black Ops hit $9.99 or less.[/quote]
THIS!

Also, if it's at all possible to get a hold of Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty: World at War (both Steam key versions) that would be incredible.

Keep up the amazing work Tony. :D
I'd love to see COD: World at War (PC download) on Amazon DVG. :D

I already own COD4 (from Retail), so that one doesn't matter to me. :p
But, it'd be cool to see COD4 PC download hit Amazon DVG - that game's a classic.

Me either, guess I missed it. Very sad :( Really wanted it.

EDIT: I have to confess, I clicked refresh a few times just to see if the price would flip over out of pure melancholy. Nada.

I'd be interested in hearing how people do with the Prototypes in terms of getting it to run smoothly or whatever other technical issues might be present. I was gonna buy this but passed due to fear of that. If people are having success with it then I'll keep an eye out for a future deal.

[quote name='msdmoney']Is the prototype deal over? It isn't showing up for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Das_Regal']Me either, guess I missed it. Very sad :( Really wanted it.

EDIT: I have to confess, I clicked refresh a few times just to see if the price would flip over out of pure melancholy. Nada.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you guys missed it because there was plenty of confirmation what time it was but I believe the deal will be back up Sunday for $9.99

You're only out $2.50

Hate to say it but who really will care about BLOPS on Black Friday when BLOPS2 comes out this Tuesday? If any Acivision game were to go on sale, I'd love to see Transformers.

[quote name='xRidley']Hate to say it but who really will care about BLOPS on Black Friday when BLOPS2 comes out this Tuesday? If any Acivision game were to go on sale, I'd love to see Transformers.[/QUOTE]

I will - b/c I will play BLOPS 1 for the SP Campaign.

If I want an MP military shooter, I'll just play BF3 or COD:MW3.

[quote name='xRidley']Hate to say it but who really will care about BLOPS on Black Friday when BLOPS2 comes out this Tuesday? If any Acivision game were to go on sale, I'd love to see Transformers.[/QUOTE]

I'm only interested in BLOPS1 for the campaign. I have no interest in horrible COD multiplayer.

I've actually never bought a COD game at launch. I always hope for price drops or cheap sales for older titles when the new ones launch ;)

Well at least since the first 2. I bought those pretty close to launch on PC. Awesome games.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I've actually never bought a COD game at launch. I always hope for price drops or cheap sales for older titles when the new ones launch ;)[/quote]
Same here.
I do that for MOST of my PC games, BTW.
I hardly ever pay full price - I wait for price-drops and cheap sales.

Well at least since the first 2. I bought those pretty close to launch on PC. Awesome games.
COD1, 2 and 4 are great.

[quote name='BMXJouster']Yeah, I'd love to see Black Ops hit $9.99 or less. Also, if it's at all possible to get a hold of Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty: World at War (both Steam key versions) that would be incredible.

Keep up the amazing work Tony. :D[/QUOTE]

This.
Got MW2 also from amazon, will be very happy if those 3 COD gets a crazy deal :D

[quote name='pROvIs']The beta update already allows you to do this.you just have to opt in.[/QUOTE]
Only for some games, i.e. ones which use the newer ACF format I believe.

You guys are psychics. I was just about to ask Tony if there could be any sale in some of the CoD titles. A bundle with Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2 for 7.5$ would be a total instabuy from me :)

I haven't heard anything about the Dragon Age Bundle lately. Is that a Black Friday thing as well?

What happened to Bioware? Weren't they making engaging and groundbreaking games only a few years ago?

[quote name='tjs09']What happened to Bioware? Weren't they making engaging and groundbreaking games only a few years ago?[/QUOTE]
EA happened.

[quote name='CheapThomas']How i hate flash sales...it really feels unfair for those who can't get away from work.[/QUOTE]
What? You can't quit your job? j/k

[quote name='billymagnum']So how the hell did I miss this prototype deal. I hate these amazon deals omg.[/QUOTE]

It'll be back for $9.99 Sunday :)

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='BMXJouster']Yeah, I'd love to see Black Ops hit $9.99 or less. Also, if it's at all possible to get a hold of Call of Duty 4 and Call of Duty: World at War (both Steam key versions) that would be incredible.

Keep up the amazing work Tony. :D[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. Been looking for a deal on Black Ops and WaW (Steam) for a while now

[quote name='KaOTiK']I'm only interested in BLOPS1 for the campaign. I have no interest in horrible COD multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

That BO game it's horrible, don't waste time and money.

[quote name='Estbarul']That BO game it's horrible, don't waste time and money.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the campaign, so it's definitely YMMV.

I keep trying to keep my money in my wallet and Tony keeps reeling me back in...

Holy crud that was a nice deal on the Prototype Bundle... bought it and added it to my backlog of games. Tony you rock, I am a faithful Amazon DD Zombie. Brains.... err.. Games... Games.... must eat more games.

[quote name='renhoelder']For those at work during the deal...you know, you could just use your phone to buy the game? Assuming most of you have smartphones or phones capable of displaying the amazon site correctly and requesting the desktop site, not the mobile version of it. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, not where I live. AT&T is the only wireless carrier available and they want 50 bucks a month for a whopping 30 megabytes of data usage and a dollar a megabyte after that. Being a cheap ass, I politely told them to fuck off.
[quote name='UW_Shocks']It's spelled "Flori-duh"
:D[/QUOTE]
Ummm, don't you mean America's wang?
[quote name='plft']You have outdone yourself Tony. Picked one up.[/QUOTE]
Just wait for his Mass Effect Trilogy bundle for -10% off. Amazon pays you to download it.
Once again Tony, you are awesome.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I'd be interested in hearing how people do with the Prototypes in terms of getting it to run smoothly or whatever other technical issues might be present. I was gonna buy this but passed due to fear of that. If people are having success with it then I'll keep an eye out for a future deal.[/QUOTE]
Just played Prototype 2 for 64 minutes according to steam, had everything maxed out except shadows (was on medium) and didn't have a single issue. Game ran smooth.

[quote name='Terlan']Just played Prototype 2 for 64 minutes according to steam, had everything maxed out except shadows (was on medium) and didn't have a single issue. Game ran smooth.[/QUOTE]

Hardware?

Sorry but BLOPS had amazing multiplayer (still better than MW3) and BLOPS2 will be Mankind's greatest Creation, putting any of God's work to shame.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We don't sell Bethesda content digitally yet :(.

Also, I've got another upcoming bundle for you guys to look at:

$9.99 for:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Metro 2033
Red Faction Guerrilla
Homefront
Red Faction Armageddon
Space Marine

Right now all of these are Steam keys (individual keys when you buy the bundle) except for Stalker and Guerrilla. There is a high chance we'll get those as Steam keys.

I'm still locking down a date but it'll likely happen sometime next week.

I'm pretty pumped about this one :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Any more info on this? I'm chomping at the bit for this bundle....Also, hopefully Stalker and Guerrilla can be on steam also. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='pinkgun']Hey Tony, are they all steam keys? Because Achtung Panzer - Kharkov 1943 has been pulled out from the steam store[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']We'll have Steam keys for the games that have Steam counterparts (I think). Need to check with Paradox.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Please keep us updated on steam key status!
Thanks! :applause:

[quote name='MysterD']YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary[/QUOTE]

Oh, that changes all... (a bit).

So.. I meant: IMO BOps1 sucks

Hope that's writen ok! :)

[quote name='Estbarul']Oh, that changes all... (a bit).

So.. I meant: IMO BOps1 sucks

Hope that's writen ok! :)[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah that's what I meant. =P

It depends on who's playing the game, as it will vary quite a bit.

You hated it, I loved it. =P

If anyone missed out on the P1+2 deal, I bought an extra (steam drm version of the pack). $8.05 (what it cost me w/tax) paypal if anyone is interested shoot me a PM

[quote name='mewantgames']If anyone missed out on the P1+2 deal, I bought an extra (steam drm version of the pack). $8.05 (what it cost me w/tax) paypal if anyone is interested shoot me a PM[/QUOTE]

PM sent. Hopefully we can work something out. :D

Great deal for the Prototype pack. I wish I hadn't bought the first Prototype at Gamefly during the sale earlier this year, though.

Hmm, I guess I don't check this thread enough because I wasn't around when that very limited window Prototype deal hit. I was briefly browsing the thread title regularly but just kept seeing Lego so might be nice to actually change the title of the thread next time when you are going to do flash deals like this.

Not buying it at $9.99, sorry. I refuse when I know it was just $7.50 very recently.

Anyway, it's not like I don't have a bajillion other games to play in my backlog. Would have been nice but I'll live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back