Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gvaz']Any deals on gw2 or pandaria? Saw some 20 deals coming up for that one[/QUOTE]

here

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

As for Guild Wars, we'll have 2 different deals:

1. Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe - $59.99 (so you get the digital deluxe for the price of the standard).

2. Buy Guild Wars 2 (standard) get a $10 promotional credit towards other digital video games.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Dev518']Any chance that we could get these upcoming deals posted on the first page?[/QUOTE]

I know it's asking a lot of work but i agree. Sometimes i only have 10 minutes to glance and it takes ages shifting through
sig.jpg
the pages to see what's going on.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes all deals will be in the first post. Just really slammed right now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

NP Just makes it easier. Usually im not bothered but when my internet is slow then :censored:

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 - 3.74
[/QUOTE]

I've been waiting on this one for a long time. It should be Steam too as that game uses Steamworks.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sonic CD - 1.24
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - 1.24
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 1.24
Sonic the Hedgehog - 1.24
Sonic Spinball - 1.24
Sonic 3D Blast - 1.24
Sonic Adventure DX - 2.23

[/QUOTE]

Looks great, is Sonic Racing Ala Carte Also?

[quote name='Kamakazi010654']*executes the perfect jumping mouth catch*[/QUOTE]

Threads have been known to die from comments like that one... :|

Things are getting creepy in this thread lol.

Here's tomorrow's line up for the Gamespot show. A reminder, this show will run for 30 minutes from 2:00-2:30PST, here is the link:

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/black-fridays/?event=episode_420121116

Here are the deals:

1. Fifa Manager 2013 (Origin): $15.99
2. Forge 2-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $14.99 (if you already bought one we'll get you a credit for the difference soon)
3. Forge 4-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $24.99 (if you already bought one we'll get you a credit for the difference soon)
4. Hotline Miami (Steam Key): $7.49
5. Starcraft II Wings of Liberty: $20
6. The Tantaling THQ Medley: $9.99 contains (all steam keys):

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Homefront
Metro 2033

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes all deals will be in the first post. Just really slammed right now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thank you

Anyone who has played it, is Forge graphic intensive? Interested in a slot in the 4-pack, but want to make sure my laptop could handle it. Is there a demo?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sonic CD - 1.24
Sonic 3 & Knuckles - 1.24
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 1.24
Sonic the Hedgehog - 1.24
Sonic Spinball - 1.24
Sonic 3D Blast - 1.24
Sonic Adventure DX - 2.23
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 - 3.74
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - 2.99
Sonic Generations - 7.49

We'll also have this for $24.99:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A6CS1M6

It'll be back for Black Friday. Also Amalur was an 6 hour deal...it lasted from 2-8PM PST.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Really great deal, Tony! Can't wait! :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Things are getting creepy in this thread lol.

Here's tomorrow's line up for the Gamespot show. A reminder, this show will run for 30 minutes from 2:00-2:30PST, here is the link:

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/black-fridays/?event=episode_420121116

Here are the deals:

2. Forge 2-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $14.99 (if you already bought one we'll get you a credit for the difference soon)
3. Forge 4-Pack (Steam at launch still in beta): $24.99 (if you already bought one we'll get you a credit for the difference soon)
4. Hotline Miami (Steam Key): $7.49
5. Starcraft II Wings of Liberty: $20
6. The Tantaling THQ Medley: $9.99 contains (all steam keys):

S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Warhammer: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Homefront
Metro 2033

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I won Hotline Miami {Steam Version} last week in a contest from Destructoid & Digital Devolver.

I just want everybody to know - Hotline Miami is AWESOME.
I really should sit down and actually write my {glowing} review for this game.

Hotline Miami is favorite Indie Game so far of 2012.

@TONY and fellow Amazon DVG Gamers,
Do you want me to write a Hotline Miami review on my XFire blog?

great price on Hotline Miami I'll definitely will be grabbing that, also if anyone is getting the THQ pack and doesn't want Homefront I will buy it from you for a couple of bucks

[quote name='LazyTriangle']great price on Hotline Miami I'll definitely will be grabbing that, also if anyone is getting the THQ pack and doesn't want Homefront I will buy it from you for a couple of bucks[/QUOTE]

That Hotline Miami is awesome.
And ESPECIALLY the soundtrack.

[quote name='Eldredpe']It's nice to see that KidInTheHall is so comfortable with his e-body.[/QUOTE]

How could I go on knowing I'm denying you people all of this?

randymarsh.jpg

The only thing that Amazon DVG needs now to become the #1 Digital Game supplier is some good promos on pre-orders

I need to buy Bioshock Infinite with a discount :lol:

[quote name='oscargrouch']So maybe I missed it, but the deal prices are only good for the half hour the show is on tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
They're good for a couple hours. I think officially it's two hours but I'm certain the last ones went a bit longer. Don't bank on any extension though or complain if they end on time.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Negative ghostrider. We'll have a discount on the Mass Effect Trilogy but nothing on the individual title.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

What about Dragon Age 1 +2?

anyone interested in a Forge 4-pack? I think I'll host one if I can get enough people to join in

[quote name='oscargrouch']So maybe I missed it, but the deal prices are only good for the half hour the show is on tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

the deals are good for about 4-6 hours or until supplies run out

[/QUOTE]

Is there anyone who's played both FIFA Manager and Football Manager, and can review/compare/recommend? I like the price, but it's a little above my "impulse" range. (I'm also one of those dirty Americans who could only last about twelve seconds in a footy-centric conversation, so the learning curve is important.)

Thanks!

[quote name='Cofresi']That starcraft 2 deal is a good surprise![/QUOTE]

Ooooh, that brings up a question: All I see on Amazon right now is the physical version. Is that what's going on sale tomorrow, or is there a download version that Amazon Search isn't showing me?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also,

We got the $5 coupon promo approved again :). It'll start around Black Friday. For those of you who don't remember it, MysterD loved it and can probably describe it for you.

Also Black Friday will include this bundle for $7.49:

• [FONT=&quot]Victoria Franchise[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Hearts of Iron III Collection[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]King Arthur Collection[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]King Arthur II[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Achtung Panzer 1943[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Gettysburg Armored Warfare[/FONT]
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Here

Just wanted to throw another "YOU ROCK, TONY!" in here because I know he's working hard! Conversely, I don't work hard to resist these awesome deals :) My cheapness (and Steam library) thank you!

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Has Tony revealed any Paradox deals?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Here[/QUOTE]

And he just recently revealed that all of these games that are available on Steam will have Steam keys. ;)

Anything for Max Payne 3? It's $9 at Kmart on BF for PS3/Xbox, I was thinking of picking it up and I still might, but I'd much rather have a PC copy for that price.

[quote name='Das_Regal']Anything for Max Payne 3? It's $9 at Kmart on BF for PS3/Xbox, I was thinking of picking it up and I still might, but I'd much rather have a PC copy for that price.[/QUOTE]

I definitely want Max Payne 3 on the PC.
Not sure if I wanna really do a 35 GB download, though... ;)

[quote name='Mac the Geek']..............................
Ooooh, that brings up a question: All I see on Amazon right now is the physical version. Is that what's going on sale tomorrow, or is there a download version that Amazon Search isn't showing me?[/QUOTE]

Don't forget, the GameSpot promos are NOT Amazon Digital Exclusive deals; the promos include both Amazon Digital and Amazon Physical deals. In the case of Starcraft 2 [great deal btw], I would expect it's a physical deal.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']^

*turns head while giving Tony lapdance*

That's correct.[/QUOTE]

lol, shame I'm out at 1 until 4 but as soon as I get home I'll be all over this

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back