Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
After much deliberation, I narrowed down my BF haul from Amazon to:

Bungee Jump Simulator
Towing Simulator
Road Works Simulator
Woodcutter Simulator
Snowcat Simulator
911 First Responders
Super Taxi Driver
Taxi 3 Extreme Rush
Agricultural Simulator 2011 Gold (If this comes back in stock :( )

Close enough to my $25 and $2.50 per game budget!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']After much deliberation, I narrowed down my BF haul from Amazon to:

Bungee Jump Simulator
Towing Simulator
Road Works Simulator
Woodcutter Simulator
Snowcat Simulator
911 First Responders
Super Taxi Driver
Taxi 3 Extreme Rush
Agricultural Simulator 2011 Gold (If this comes back in stock :( )

Close enough to my $25 and $2.50 per game budget![/QUOTE]

Well, good thing I've finally drawn the invisible line. Tossed them all into my wishlist, thanks for sharing fox. ;)

[quote name='asheskitty']This so sounds like a Railworks Simulator knockoff, that I'd find at Frys.

...I just noticed, there's a notable lack of Trainz 2012 on sale.[/QUOTE]

There was actually a really good Trainz bundle Tony had on sale during the summer I think. I got it, it was a really good deal.

[quote name='Severose']Well, good thing I've finally drawn the invisible line. Tossed them all into my wishlist, thanks for sharing fox. ;)[/QUOTE]

Knowing Tony, there might be a super simulator bundle down the line. I figured we need some non-bundle buyers to show Layernet we like those simulators.

[quote name='teenwolf']Given that he hasn't specifically gone back on his earlier statement, I would say there is a much greater likelihood that it will be exactly as he previously said than not.[/QUOTE]
I figured as much, but afaik it's the only deal he mentioned in a post that was not put in the OP. Which got me a bit worried, since I am looking forward to buying this :)

[quote name='UW_Shocks']This was asked before when KoA was a flash Friday Deal. Amazon doesn't carry the Weapon/Armor DLC, so it is my understanding that they have no plans to put it on sale.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. :(

Can anyone tell me if Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood activate on Steam?
Also is the MAC version Steamworks like Civ5?

[quote name='Point Man']Does Amazon price match green man gaming?[/QUOTE]

Nop, they don't match international retailer.

[quote name='lolDragoon']Should we expect to see Guild Wars 2 on sale?[/QUOTE]

The Deal for GW2, if memory don't fail me, are:

Digital Deluxe edition for the price of the regular edition

The Regular edition give you a $5 or $10 dollar credit, i don't remember the exact number

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Heads up just shifted Inversion on 11/26 to $7.49 from $4.99, this was a typo on my part.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Did Rage change, too? Or am I going crazy because I was sure it was $4.99 yesterday, too...?

Either way, thanks for zee dealz.

[quote name='Cofresi']Nop, they don't match international retailer.

The Deal for GW2, if memory don't fail me, are:

Digital Deluxe edition for the price of the regular edition

The Regular edition give you a $5 or $10 dollar credit, i don't remember the exact number[/QUOTE]

Damn that's too bad. I tried buying Sleeping Dogs and Spec ops 5 times but it won't accept Paypal or a CC. I hate GMG :cry:.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Did Rage change, too? Or am I going crazy because I was sure it was $4.99 yesterday, too...?
[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it was $7.49 before because I was looking at it (BTW it's a Mac download). Newegg does have it for $4.99 w/free shipping, however. (Though, it is the standard edition)

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Newegg does have it for $4.99 w/free shipping, however. (Though, it is the standard edition)[/QUOTE]

I bought that off of newegg on Nov 2nd and I got the Anarchy edition. Several other CAGs also got the Anarchy edition as well. Can't promise that they're still selling the Anarchy edition copies, but if you're feeling adventurous, it might be worth the gamble.

[quote name='The End']I bought that off of newegg on Nov 2nd and I got the Anarchy edition. Several other CAGs also got the Anarchy edition as well. Can't promise that they're still selling the Anarchy edition copies, but if you're feeling adventurous, it might be worth the gamble.[/QUOTE]

Interesting... Finished the standard edition on 360, but for that price, I'm willing to chance getting a little extra. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Now do I want to get vanilla FO:NV for a seemingly good deal of $4.99 or FO:NV UE for $12...

[quote name='Dark Rider']Sorry if this has been answered, but does Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Mac come with a steam key?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='EvilInside']hey, Assassin's Creed Revelations actives on STEAM?![/QUOTE]
No. Unless very recently changed, the AC games phone home to activate via UPlay, they aren't Steam keys.
[quote name='darwalker23']Are all the deals in the OP the only deals for Black Friday or should we expect more to come?[/QUOTE]
Tony's still working on getting the deals up, so there are more to come. :)

[quote name='Genocidal']
Tony's still working on getting the deals up, so there are more to come. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response, I'm really hoping that they have some good Vita game deals because I don't want to go out on Friday morning.

Tony's in charge of digital sales only, and at a quick glance Amazon doesn't carry download codes for Vita games, so I wouldn't expect to see anything posted here.

[quote name='Genocidal']Tony's in charge of digital sales only, and at a quick glance Amazon doesn't carry download codes for Vita games, so I wouldn't expect to see anything posted here.[/QUOTE]

I just realized I was in the Digital Download thread, whoops sorry.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Interesting... Finished the standard edition on 360, but for that price, I'm willing to chance getting a little extra. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: Now do I want to get vanilla FO:NV for a seemingly good deal of $4.99 or FO:NV UE for $12...[/QUOTE]

Don't bother with the vanilla edition at this point. For $7 more the Ultimate Edition is definitely the better buy. Old World Blues is the best DLC of the bunch, and Dead Money and Honest Hearts were both pretty good too. Only Lonesome Road was meh, but the other 3 are well worth the additional cost.

[quote name='monogoat']Just got paid, and both the THQ pack and Gods & Kings are unavailable. :cry:

At least get G&K back in stock please![/QUOTE]

Gods & Kings is back in stock - I just bought and redeemed it on Steam :D

Civ V: Gods and Kings is back in stock now. Same price as before.

Spent 3 hours playing Civ V yesterday, so went ahead and grabbed it, as well as the two DLCs that were not in the GOTY edition (Wonders of the Ancient World, and Korea).

[quote name='Wompdevil']Is this for Mac only? If you redeem it on Steam do you get the PC copy as well?[/QUOTE]

yes, someone confirmed that you get pc version as well since its a steamplay title

[quote name='LazyTriangle']yes, someone confirmed that you get pc version as well since its a steamplay title[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up!

G&K Purchased, registered in steam, downloading on my *ahem* Mac :)

@wompdevil, when you register the game it'll say "G&K Mac retail" but it will begin the G&K download on your Windows box just fine. As I am doing now.... I mean on my Mac! Totally on my Mac!

As long as no one sees your store transaction history, no one will know you're a dirty mac user ;)

Download it now because once tomorrow's Steam sales hit the content servers are bound to go into the toilet

[quote name='Mavromatis']Am I getting the correct one?
YpOM8RR.png

There is a warning telling me that it just works on Mac OS/X[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's Steamplay. It'll give you both PC and MAC versions. I've personally purchased this version and got both.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Yes, it's Steamplay. It'll give you both PC and MAC versions. I've personally purchased this version and got both.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it worked. Now I have G&K on my DLC list.

[quote name='NeoGutsman']So, anyone play this? The reviews have been middling, but sometime you just have to have a crazy action game.[/QUOTE]

I picked it for for $11 back inthe steam summer sale. I enjoyed it. There's a demo on steam, so you can decide for yourself.

[quote name='anarchyoblivion']Yes, it's Steamplay. It'll give you both PC and MAC versions. I've personally purchased this version and got both.[/QUOTE]
It's weird that it says "MAC OSX only" because I don't get that text when I click the game link

But whatever, I'm way too busy ensuring Boudica is stomping all over the world murdering her way to victory

[quote name='rogamabrte']For anyone interested, I picked up Blades of Time Special Edition and despite no mention of it on the page, it does activate on Steam.[/QUOTE]

For today only, it's $7.48 at GamersGate. Since it's Steamworks, it doesn't matter where you buy it.
If you have the 15% IGN discount + the 5% G2PO coupon code, then it's drops below $6.

2 questions for Tony:

- Will Max Payne 3 bundle be the Steam and Non-Steam versions ?

- Will there be a better deal for Serious Sam 3 and DLC ? A bundle maybe ?

This is getting ridiculous, picked up Sleeping Dogs for $13 from GMG when I am sure I won't have time to play it. I think I need therapy, or intervention, or both.

Btw guys, if this Hitman Absolution trailer doesn't give you gaming-boner then you really need to do some soul searching and figure out if you are gaming-gay or not.

[quote name='Zakart']This is getting ridiculous, picked up Sleeping Dogs for $13 from GMG when I am sure I won't have time to play it. I think I need therapy, or intervention, or both.

Btw guys, if this Hitman Absolution trailer doesn't give you gaming-boner then you really need to do some soul searching and figure out if you are gaming-gay or not.[/QUOTE]

I'm gaming gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back