Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY nabbed the Dreamcast Pack, since I saw it's back in-stock. I don't really care about whether the games are Steam-supported or not; I just can't wait to play Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, and Space Channel 5 Pt. 2 for a fraction of the cost.

Well, I couldn't hold me water... Bought Skyrim (retail) from Amazon for $25. :) Don't think I've seen it cheaper for PC in the short time I've been searching for a good price. Now for some DLC...

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Well, I couldn't hold me water... Bought Skyrim (retail) from Amazon for $25. :) Don't think I've seen it cheaper for PC in the short time I've been searching for a good price. Now for some DLC...[/QUOTE]

you could have gotten it cheaper from Gamefly had you waited a little longer...and you could be downloading it before it even gets to your door

Yeah, I was considering that, but a) I don't mind wasting a dollar and b) Amazon (in general, not just Tony) has been very good to me, so I'm just showing my support.

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Yeah, I was considering that, but a) I don't mind wasting a dollar and b) Amazon (in general, not just Tony) has been very good to me, so I'm just showing my support.[/QUOTE]

I hear ya...its the waiting for it to be delivered when I want to play it NOW that I would have a hard time getting past

[quote name='BlackEyedSceva']Does the GTA IV Complete + LA Noire Complete + GTA San Andreas have all Steam keys?

The games all say "Online Game Code" except "Episodes from Liberty City". Does it have a Steam key? Does the GTA IV key just include the DLC?[/QUOTE]

I didn't want to pass on the offer, even if it didn't. But all four games have Steam keys. Fantastic deal!

[quote name='Drabelincoln']I hear ya...its the waiting for it to be delivered when I want to play it NOW that I would have a hard time getting past[/QUOTE]

Oh, that definitely went through me head. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm actually waiting on a new video card to arrive, it may have been a tougher call... ;)

[quote name='Neuro5i5']Well, I couldn't hold me water... Bought Skyrim (retail) from Amazon for $25. :) Don't think I've seen it cheaper for PC in the short time I've been searching for a good price. Now for some DLC...[/QUOTE]

Other than the extremely rare insane TRU PC games blow-out last month w/ Skyrim for $10...
...That's the best deal I seen so far on Skyrim PC retail.

[quote name='MysterD']Based on my experience from Jan 2012's awesome Best Sellers Of 2011 sale...

In January 2013, the Best Sellers of 2012 List will appear on Amazon's site somewhere (and Tony will push the hell out of it in this thread).
These are the game where that $5 coupon can be used.

IIRC - these deals can often change, shift, rotate & move every week in Jan 2013.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your replying! Yes, I recall seeing those sales earlier this year, but I was more confused about how I could acquire those $5 coupons?

[quote name='chaosking121']Thanks for your replying! Yes, I recall seeing those sales earlier this year, but I was more confused about how I could acquire those $5 coupons?[/QUOTE]

Certain games during both Nov 2012 & Dec 2012 will have a promo-statement on them somewhere in the middle of the page stating about a $5 coupon for that upcoming Jan 2013 Sale for the BSO 2012.
Buy any of those games, you'll have a $5 coupon for the BSO 2012 Sale that'll begin in Jan 2013.
It looks like this on the page:
Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time. Here's how (restrictions apply)

When Jan 2013 comes, check this thread and Amazon's BSO Page when they put it up actually for what games those $5 off BSO coupons will actually work on.
The list and prices will rotate like crazy - it's weekly, IIRC.

EDIT:
Since I buy tons of games, I never thought I'd use up all of the BSO coupons (that I acquired in Nov & Dec 2011) when this program actually hit in Jan 2012.
Boy, I was ever so wrong...
{SMH}

grabbed GTA SA! would have grabbed the pack but I already own LA Noire and GTA IV

for 3.75 thats a hell of a lot of game at that price!

Happy Thanksgiving CAG'ers and Tony for giving us cheapasses all these awesome deals!

[quote name='60fps']What happened to Kingdoms of Amalur Complete? I can't find the link anymore. I thought it would go on sale along with the ME and Dragon Age bundles. I've been trying to decide what I would even get that I don't have and it's boiled down to that since my only other options are DLC.

I'm really getting tired of DLC. I know it's optional, but when I'm ready to buy it would be cool if it went on sale as frequently as the base game. I also get annoyed when complete editions come out and the DLC never goes on sale again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='reininop']Wasn't kingdom of amalur on this list before? I can't find it now.[/QUOTE]

Yes it will still be happening on 11/26. I am just having a bear of a time updating the OP. Need to clear cookies/cache and try a reboot.

[quote name='Tallkido']battlefield 3 premium edition box is 29.99 but not online code :([/QUOTE]

The Digital Deal happens a bit later.

Cheers,
Tony

Oh also! Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating. Hope everyone is getting some awesome quality time in doing whatever they love doing :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='60fps']What happened to Kingdoms of Amalur Complete? I can't find the link anymore. I thought it would go on sale along with the ME and Dragon Age bundles. I've been trying to decide what I would even get that I don't have and it's boiled down to that since my only other options are DLC.

I'm really getting tired of DLC. I know it's optional, but when I'm ready to buy it would be cool if it went on sale as frequently as the base game. I also get annoyed when complete editions come out and the DLC never goes on sale again.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, though - some games actually do put out great DLC.
I know, it's kind of rare - but it does happen.

Dead Kel DLC in KOA: Reckoning is great and one of the best DLC's around...and is just much better put together than most of the KOA: Reckoning (base game).

EDIT:
Other great DLC's I can think of --> Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues; GTA4: Ballad of Gay Tony (also in GTA4: EFLC stand-alone); Deus Ex: Human Revolution - The Missing Link.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh also! Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating. Hope everyone is getting some awesome quality time in doing whatever they love doing :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Happy thanksgiving to you too!, I hope there are a lot of huge delicious meals in your future.

And thanks for all the wonderful deals you and Amazon have brought in the last couple of weeks. My PC can't handle 3/4 of the games I've purchased, but they were sooooo cheap...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh also! Happy Thanksgiving to those of you celebrating. Hope everyone is getting some awesome quality time in doing whatever they love doing :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Happy Turkey Day!!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hope everyone is getting some awesome quality time in doing whatever they love doing :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Gaming alone in a dark room with only the light of the PC monitor peering into what remains of my soul

[quote name='Tax']Gah! I can't decide if I want Max Payne 3 for 360 or PC.[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer on pc is dead but the game looks amazing.

[quote name='Tax']Gah! I can't decide if I want Max Payne 3 for 360 or PC.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind - PC version is at least 35 GB in size.
If you got a high-end PC, you might want Max Payne 3 PC.
It's got extra graphical bells & whistles here (DX11 support for Win Vista and above).

On the other hand - I think KMart's MP3 X360 upcoming deal for $9 is pretty damn cheap, hehe.
If only PC version was THAT cheap. ;)

I was tempted by Max Payne 3 til I looked and saw it had 2 other layers of DRM aside from steam. Might just save the $20, and buy a couple of the paradox packs.

Does anyone know if Dishonored PC and Darskiders 2 PC Download are going to go any cheaper during the lightning deals later? Or does that only apply to the console versions?

[quote name='AckmanEOL']Sega Genesis Classic Game Pack is for steam?

thanks[/QUOTE]

If you're asking about this...
....it's DRM-FREE.

Doesn't activate up on Steam - there's no key.

Though, here's something else worth noting:
I already owned one of those Sega Genesis Classics (VF2) on Steam (it was gifted to me). So, if you do have one of those Sega Genesis Classics already on Steam...
...when you install Amazon DVG's DRM-FREE version, it will automatically want to install the contents into the Steam folder. :whistle2:X
Just go ahead and let it - it'll work!
Speaking from experience here.

{SIDE NOTE: I also have those installed elsewhere totally DRM-FREE, as well.
BEST of BOTH WORLDS!}

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes it will still be happening on 11/26. I am just having a bear of a time updating the OP. Need to clear cookies/cache and try a reboot.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I love spending money on great digital hoarding deals damn it!! But seriously, if you are still having trouble with the OP, just start a new post here,delete a line in the OP (if you can) and put a link to the post. TAKE MY MONEY DAMN YOU!

Oh, and happy deep fried tofurkey day. :lol:

Sorry if this has been answered, but does the BioShock pack just come with Steam codes, or can we also download the game through the Amazon downloader?

[quote name='faceless007']Sorry if this has been answered, but does the BioShock pack just come with Steam codes, or can we also download the game through the Amazon downloader?[/QUOTE]

There's 2 options.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']There's 2 options.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Sorry, does that mean if I buy the pack I get both options, or I have to buy either the Steam code or the Amazon download?

Thanks for the help on T-Day Tony!

[quote name='faceless007']Sorry, does that mean if I buy the pack I get both options, or I have to buy either the Steam code or the Amazon download?

Thanks for the help on T-Day Tony![/QUOTE]

My bad, yeah there are 2 options and you have to buy the option you prefer.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='faceless007']Sorry, does that mean if I buy the pack I get both options, or I have to buy either the Steam code or the Amazon download?

Thanks for the help on T-Day Tony![/QUOTE]

It's one or the other

Edit: Tony beat me to it

Anyone know if you buy the steam version of Sonic CD, does it become part of the Sega Classics pack on your steam account, or does it show separately from the Genesis packs?

Essentially, I want to buy the Sega packs (1-5) and then one additional game on steam and tie them together (one that's not included in those 5 packs).

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']My bad, yeah there are 2 options and you have to buy the option you prefer.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks for the help!

[quote name='MysterD']Other than the extremely rare insane TRU PC games blow-out last month w/ Skyrim for $10...
...That's the best deal I seen so far on Skyrim PC retail.[/QUOTE]

Wow... I totally missed out on this deal.

Hey out of curiosity, is the BF3 Premium Edition download a separate BF3 code and a separate Premium code, or is it just one complete package?

Sorry if I'm not clear enough, can't really find the words to explain it.

EDIT: Never mind I found the answer, and yes it is two separate codes for anyone else who has this question.

I wish Amazon could match the Gamefly Doom 3 BFG price this weekend...I know it's $20 for a physical copy right now, but I'd much rather have it on Steam.

Decided to pick up the Civ 5 GOTY + Gods and King combo. I was kind of hoping that it would be a more complete bundle and include the 2 DLC that aren't in the GOTY (korea and ancient wonders) but this'll do. Great sales, now to find time to play them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back