Amazon PCDD $12.49 Walking Dead ($7.49 after coupon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

I'll be posting deals we're running on Digital Games (PC/Mac, Free to Play, Sony/Microsoft Points/Subs).

I'm also here to answer questions you might have, get you closer to the developers by hosting Q&As, setting up podcasts, live streaming gameplay etc. If I don't respond to a question you have in thread please send me a PM. These ping my email address and make it more likely that I will see your question and respond more quickly.

FYI. EA Games sold by Amazon will not activate on Steam.

Digital Holiday

1/5-1/12

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 post coupon)

1/11-1/13:

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 pre coupon (6.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Dragon Age Pack PC - $12.99 pre-coupon ($7.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/18-1/20:

Need for Speed: The Run - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
EA Sports Classic Pack - $8.99 ($3.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Syndicate - $9.99 ($4.99 after coupon) - not Steam
Crysis Maximum Maximum -$17.99 ($12.99 after coupon) - not Steam

1/13-1/19:

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 pre coupon ($6.99 after coupon) - Steam

1/11-1/12:

Darksiders Franchise Pack - $13.19 before coupon ($8.19 after coupon) - Steam
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package - $12.49 pre coupon ($7.49 after coupon) - Steam

1/29-1/31:

Burning Hot Bundle - $11.99 ($6.99 after coupon)

F.A.Q.S.:

1. Does the game I'm buying from Amazon Activate on Steam/Origin/Uplay? What DRM does the game use?

There are two places to identify DRM on a digital video game detail page:

At the top of the page, below the title:

16hm7a8.png

In the "Product Description" section:

r06ykl.jpg

2. Note on Electronic Arts Games - For the most part, EA games sold on Amazon do not activate on Steam. Most activate on Origin.

3. Note on DRM with limited activations:

Our Policy

4. Sometimes I'll do giveaways.

5. I work with developers and publishers to get fun (or at least what I think is fun) content to share with you all. Here are some examples:

a. Check out the Pax Gameplay videos here: Xcom: Enemy Unknown I played Xcom with Jake, the Creative Director for the game, a few months before the game came out Also, on this page, check out the Q&A, also a community driven event.

b. Check out the interview on this page: Borderlands 2 we did this interview at E3 with Randy Pitchford this year.

c. We've partnered with the ++GoodGames Podcast to feature many of the games we carry. They talk to the developers about the game development process, how the games are conceptualized and managed, all kinds of fun stuff. I'm working on putting together full link list and will update when I have it.

What else do we sell?

Xbox Live Points and Subscriptions:

1600 Microsoft Live Points
4000 Microsoft Live Points
12 Month XBOX Live Subscription
3 Month XBOX Live Subscription]
12 Month + 1 XBOX Live Subscription

PSN+ Subscriptions and PSN Points:

$20 PSN Points
$50 PSN Points
12 Month PSN+ Subscription
3 Month PSN+ Subscription

We also have a Free-2-Play store supported by our GameConnect technology. Gameconnect allows you to link your Amazon.com account with free-2-play and MMO accounts so that you can buy things like in game currency, premium game time/subscriptions, in game items, etc. on Amazon.com using your Amazon.com payment options and have this content delivered directly into your game.

To check out the Free-2-Play games we offer you can visit our storefront here:

Free-2-Play Store

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]Sorry; was going to give these away but it looks like the credits are automatically applied.[/FONT][/SIZE]

- The mass effect + dragon age bundle...Steals of deals. Im not a big sci fi fan so I cant speak for mass effect, but DA1 is a true gem. Probably second best rpg I have played behind (dark souls) this gen. The choices you make from the start flow all the way and impact you till the end. Dragon age 2 is a pile of shit. Played that for 15 hours, till it finally sunk in...Its a hot piece of recycled mess, doing the same thing in the SAME AREA over AND OVER again.

DA 1 is worth the price of admission there.

- Dark Souls.... BUY IT. BUT. IT. Ive clamored this so many times. Spent 80 hours last year on the ps3 and was my GOTY, and I revisisted it on the PC with modding it to 1080p, 60fps. ITS GORGEOUS, it makes last years outting disgusting to look at. The combat is buttery smooth, no more framerate issue deaths in blight town. So good... SO FREAKING GOOD.

- Kingdoms of Amalur. Think skyrim open world + diablo loot system+ combat of a bayonetta or god of war esque... Its awesome. The graphics are lush and vibrant unlique skyrim or dark souls or even dragon age. The only complaint about this game: its too easy, but theres a mod on the official forums to increase the difficulty. Best RPG out this year (if you dont consider Dark Souls to be a true title to be released this year.)

Yum. Three OUTSTANDING rpgs. Buy em, they are absolutely sublime.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']It's unfortunate that some of you will miss out on the Batman games, as they are god damn excellent.

I see quite a bit of hand-wringing over "I only get 50 activations and as I reinstall my OS every 36 hours, that is a problem" but not a lot of people actually posting that they ever had a legitimate problem actually using it. I draw the line at certain DRM methods (always on), but this one seems largely irrelevant.[/QUOTE]

It's unfortunate indeed but for some it's a matter of principle, your limit is always on, their limit is activation limits. Let's just respect each other's differences and move along.

[quote name='gomikeoh']- The mass effect + dragon age bundle...Steals of deals. Im not a big sci fi fan so I cant speak for mass effect, but DA1 is a true gem. Probably second best rpg I have played behind (dark souls) this gen. The choices you make from the start flow all the way and impact you till the end. Dragon age 2 is a pile of shit. Played that for 15 hours, till it finally sunk in...Its a hot piece of recycled mess, doing the same thing in the SAME AREA over AND OVER again.

DA 1 is worth the price of admission there.

- Dark Souls.... BUY IT. BUT. IT. Ive clamored this so many times. Spent 80 hours last year on the ps3 and was my GOTY, and I revisisted it on the PC with modding it to 1080p, 60fps. ITS GORGEOUS, it makes last years outting disgusting to look at. The combat is buttery smooth, no more framerate issue deaths in blight town. So good... SO FREAKING GOOD.

- Kingdoms of Amalur. Think skyrim open world + diablo loot system+ combat of a bayonetta or god of war esque... Its awesome. The graphics are lush and vibrant unlique skyrim or dark souls or even dragon age. The only complaint about this game: its too easy, but theres a mod on the official forums to increase the difficulty. Best RPG out this year (if you dont consider Dark Souls to be a true title to be released this year.)

Yum. Three OUTSTANDING rpgs. Buy em, they are absolutely sublime.[/QUOTE]

I concur. The Dragon Age + Mass Effect deal is a no brainer. Best story driven RPGs out there. Dragon Age: Origins has a bazillion mods for it as well, including some really great beautification mods, and I've replayed it about six times.

Kingdoms of Amalur is great too. Very good combat system, and while the story/lore may feel a bit 'generic' (though it is R.A. Salvatore crafted), the game is beautiful and did I mention great combat?

I didn't get a Steam code for King Arthur Collections. Instead, I got a 25 number key. Anyone else have this problem?

Hmmm, maybe that's just a different form of Steam code.

[quote name='M_F_A_H']I didn't get a Steam code for King Arthur Collections. Instead, I got a 25 number key. Anyone else have this problem?

Hmmm, maybe that's just a different form of Steam code.[/QUOTE]

King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame CD Keys in this format: 1AB2C-D3FGH-456I7-JK8LM-NOP9Q[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Do you get 2 seperate keys when buying battlefield 3 premium edition from amazon?

One for base game and another for premium service?

I am asking this because i have base game already and premium service is not on sale.

Aren't all the games in the Majesty Franchise pack supposed to contain individual Steam keys?

I don't have "View product key" buttons for any of "Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania Expansion", "Majesty 2 Kingmaker - Expansion", "Majesty Gold", or "Majesty 2 - Monster Kingdom Expansion".

Is something wrong, or am I just missing the location of these keys?

[quote name='kesker']Do you get 2 seperate keys when buying battlefield 3 premium edition from amazon?

I am asking this because i have base game already and premium service is not on sale.[/QUOTE]

Yes. BF3 pack comes with 2 separate keys.

[quote name='Detruire']Aren't all the games in the Majesty Franchise pack supposed to contain individual Steam keys?

I don't have "View product key" buttons for any of "Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania Expansion", "Majesty 2 Kingmaker - Expansion", "Majesty Gold", or "Majesty 2 - Monster Kingdom Expansion".

Is something wrong, or am I just missing the location of these keys?[/QUOTE]

It's probably a key for the Majesty 2 Collection which comes with all of that DLC under the same Steam library entry.

[quote name='Detruire']Aren't all the games in the Majesty Franchise pack supposed to contain individual Steam keys?

In the Majesty Bundle the Majesty 2 collection and Majesty Gold HD are a single key. This has to do with the enhancements that were made when they bundled them.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']In the Majesty Bundle the Majesty 2 collection and Majesty Gold HD are a single key. This has to do with the enhancements that were made when they bundled them.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thanks. However, the "Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" key is in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which Steam doesn't accept. :whistle2:s

[quote name='DemonKysho']Is it terrible that i already played both batmen on console, but i can't pass up playing the PC version. Hey Tony, will there be any deals on that DLC for Arkham City. Or maybe you can remember how everyone on CAG bought the regular version of AC and set up a special DLC bundle for us.

This is random, ever thought about naming a bundle after yourself? "Tony's GGGRRRREEEEAT bundle", The "Yes it redeems on steam" bundle or "The bundle that will get you banned on Neogaf".

This is tony's theme song, or better yet, tony covers this song every day he does his job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcbIBnPrOTA[/QUOTE]

Lol i love the theme song.

We don't have anything nuts planned around a DLC bundle yet but i will hit up WB after BF.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='kesker']Do you get 2 seperate keys when buying battlefield 3 premium edition from amazon?

I am asking this because i have base game already and premium service is not on sale.[/QUOTE]

just so you know it'll be cheaper at GameFly.com in a few hours!

Tony, just wondering... Do you have anything extra special up your sleeve for today?

I know you are saying in your head ("THESE VULTURES! THEY CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH!")

[quote name='Detruire']Thanks. However, the "Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim" key is in the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which Steam doesn't accept. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
Am I the only one that this has happened to? :cry:

Hi Tony,

The Sega Genesis Classics Collection is $4.99, but the Sega Mega Arcade Pack (which includes the Genesis Sonic and Toejam & Earl games, but doesn't have volume 5 of the Genesis Classics) is still listed at $69.92? Would it be possible to have the Sega Mega Arcade Pack with Volume 5 of the Genesis Classics and Sonic CD (which is a... Genesis-adjacent title? :) ) for something like $14.99 or maybe a bit less? Thanks for your time :)

Finally going to scratch that racing itch and picked up Need for Speed Most Wanted (cheapest price anywhere online, thanks Tony) and it went in Origin without a problem.

Also a shot in the wind but if anyone is looking for Battlefield 3 (No Premium) for $10 then I will buy the Battlefield 3 Premium Edition just PM me.

[quote name='Kamakazi010654']Voucher? Did I miss something[/QUOTE]
I meant the promo credit.

"Order this product between now and 12/31/2012 and receive a $5 promotional credit good towards any of the "Editor's Choice" game downloads in the month of January 2013. You will receive an email with your promotional code and redemption instructions. Qualifying credits for this promotion may only be used one at a time."

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I wondered that myself, but I checked out the STEAM "King Arthur Collection" and it actually includes ALL the King Arthur games [1 and 2] and DLC for both games.

If you look at the retail box image on the Amazon page for "King Arthur Collections", you'll see that it states it includes: King Arthur 1, Saxons expansion, and Druids expansion.
http://www.amazon.com/Paradox-Interactive-Arthur-Collections-Download/dp/B00A7YY3NY/ref=dsvbl_item_3

In addition, it looks like the bundle only includes King Arthur 2 stand alone.

I too was hoping it would include all the KA1 DLCs and expansions, but overall it's still a pretty good set.[/QUOTE]

I came here specifically to comment about the whole Amazon "King Arthur Collections" vs Steam "King Arthur Collection" differences between Steam and Amazon thing too. Wish this was a bit clearer on Amazon's side. I could NOT find anything specific on the Amazon page about what "King Arthur Collections" contained. I don't know if it would have stopped me from buying the bundle, but it certainly would have made me think about not buying it. I was expecting the King Arthur II DLC like it is listed on Steam. I already owned Hearts of Iron III Collection and Victoria II, so the King Arthur II DLC not being there when that is one of the things I was buying it for is a nice thing to have a clearer understanding about.

This wolf is weeping, man. But on the inside. THE INSIDE.

I think the mixing of Steam and non-Steam stuff in packs is a bad idea.

I was looking to get some of the Sega packs like the Arcade, Action or Sonic ones but having non-Steam stuff stuck in there just made me pass.

I'm sure there's probably people who feel the opposite too since Steam seems to be a really polarizing thing one way or another.

Personally, I would rather where possible the packs in the future be separated out according to Steam and non-Steam. If Sega just can't or won't provide Steam keys to a game then just put a different one in the pack. Like something else could have been substituted for Condemned in the Action Only pack for example.

Actually, it would have been nice to have had Jet Set Radio, Hell Yeah and Viking Battle for Asgard all in the same pack since those are all recent releases. That I would have hopped on.

Oh well, maybe next sale.

I think you bought it from the "outdated" page here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7CANFI

The real page is now here as indicated in the OP:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAHSFAK

The outdated page should probably be taken down, or maybe that's intentional so we have both Steam and non-Steam version available. Either way, contact the CS, maybe they will be able to give you the Steam keys for the Majesty games!

[quote name='Gomtan21']I think you bought it from the "outdated" page here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A7CANFI

The real page is now here as indicated in the OP:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AAHSFAK

The outdated page should probably be taken down, or maybe that's intentional so we have both Steam and non-Steam version available. Either way, contact the CS, maybe they will be able to give you the Steam keys for the Majesty games![/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what happened. I'm not at all happy about that given that the pack was advertised as all-Steam and the lack of note on the page. I'm also sure that I found that page from a link in the OP a day or so ago. :wall:

yes, u got two separate keys, one for BF3LE and one for Premium Service

[quote name='Detruire']Yeah, that's what happened. I'm not at all happy about that given that the pack was advertised as all-Steam and the lack of note on the page. I'm also sure that I found that page from a link in the OP a day or so ago. :wall:[/QUOTE]

Sorryfor the confusion here. if you contact cs they should get you sorted. you definitely didn't get the link from the OP though....I didn't post links to any of the Paradox packs until about 1Am Pst on Thanksgiving.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Ryukahn']What happened to the Kingdoms of Amalur bundle? I don't see a link for it on Amazon. Is that deal still happening?[/QUOTE]

Monday.

Cheers,
Tony

Great deals today, thinking about picking NFS:MW and C&C Ultimate Collection, never got codes into origin, there is any region lock or something I should know about it? Thanks

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorryfor the confusion here. if you contact cs they should get you sorted.[/QUOTE]
I submitted a message via the "Problem with this order?" page. Hopefully it'll be resolved, but until then.... :whistle2:(

(Do you happen to know if there's any way to track messages submitted this way?)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']you definitely didn't get the link from the OP though....I didn't post links to any of the Paradox packs until about 1Am Pst on Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]
In that case I guess it was a stray link on another forum. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Detruire']I submitted a message via the "Problem with this order?" page. Hopefully it'll be resolved, but until then.... :whistle2:(

(Do you happen to know if there's any way to track messages submitted this way?)

In that case I guess it was a stray link on another forum. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

No worries, just let me know if you get sorted within 12 hours of the sale ending, if not, I'll get it taken care of.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']No worries, just let me know if you get sorted within 12 hours of the sale ending, if not, I'll get it taken care of.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

How's that for awesome Amazon CS! Good deals or not, it's why I often spend my money here as opposed to elsewhere. This is an aspect I think all too many companies gloss over.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']No worries, just let me know if you get sorted within 12 hours of the sale ending, if not, I'll get it taken care of.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
I now have a refund pending (status: processing.) :)

Tony,

Just wondering about the Gamespot Black Fridays Broadcast, would there be different PC Digital deals there tonight that wasn't announced yet?

[quote name='TheHeretic']Tony,

Just wondering about the Gamespot Black Fridays Broadcast, would there be different PC Digital deals there tonight that wasn't announced yet?[/QUOTE]

Negative, there will be a show but they'll be playing/talking about Dark Souls and the Bioshock Bundle.

Cheers,
Tony

This is a little out of date in terms of which sales are active or not, but it's useful for knowing what activates on Steam.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Thanks, Darrith.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darrith']Newly updated. List of sale games which activate on STEAM. Posted at NeoGAF, credit to Xelios.

-------------------------------------------------------

100% confirmed Steam keys according to Amazon pages -- WORK IN PROGRESS. [highlight]Civilization Mac codes give you the Windows version as well -- CONFIRMED.[/highlight] If a game is MAC and activates on Steam you will get the Windows version as well in almost all cases. Thanks to Isaccard for the early heads up on the links so I could get started.

Starting 11/16 until ???:

Starting 11/18 - 11/25:

Payday: The Heist series: (Unknown dates - thanks to 7extonly)

Serious Sam Series: (Unknown dates - thanks to 7extonly)

Starting 11/18-11/24:

Starting 11/18-11/25:

Starting 11/18-11/26:

Starting 11/19-11/20:

11/23:

11/23-11/26:

11/23-11/25:

• Pint Sized Paradox Package - $5.99 Contains:
    • Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack
      [*]Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack
      [*]Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC
      [*]Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC