Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mugatu']Tony,

Not sure if you guys care but heads up, the page for the ME Dual Pack still shows the little logo for Sonic Generations where it says "Game Downloads of the Week" under the big green Available Now.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, fixed :).

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I was curious about it too; one of the threads on the page said it does but I can't confirm this as I have an old ME2 key from Gamestop I just put into Origin.

RE: the series, I literally started the first game about a week ago and put 9 hours into it that first day alone before giving up on my stupid mouse. I have a new mouse now, so I wonder if I can pull off 12 hours today....(it's pretty engaging, in summary).[/QUOTE]

Glad this got answered, sorry for the delay I was confirming.

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony

Dungeon Siege sale on Steam.

Do you guys at Amazon DL even have Dungeon Siege 3: Treasures of the Sun DLC? I can't seem to find it!
It's $2.49 on Steam.
If you do have it...price-match? Yes? No?

Also, Dungeon Siege 3 = $7.49 on Steam.

Ummm...can we get a price match on DS3 + Treasures of the Sun DLC?

SIDE NOTE -- I already own DS3, I just need the Treasures DLC.
ADDTIONAL SIDE NOTE -- I already own DS1 + LOA & DS2 + Broken World on disc.[/QUOTE]

Hamsters are running furiously.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Am I blind?
I can't find Dungeon Siege 3: Treasures of the Sun DLC.
Do y'all have it?[/QUOTE]

I know we had some QA issues with it, this was months ago. I've pinged my operations team to see what's up. No, you're not blind though, right now I don't see it buyable on the site either.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I know we had some QA issues with it, this was months ago. I've pinged my operations team to see what's up. No, you're not blind though, right now I don't see it buyable on the site either.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Should we expect a response on that maybe by...hopefully later today?
I mean, this Steam sale on DS games is a one day thing...and y'all would probably match for the same duration, I'd guess...

Has anyne had luck getting throught to EA or BW for ME1 activation? I do not think we can get the free DLC without doing so. For such a popular game, the company seems to have abandoned it...

Currently trying this
[quote name='Larce80']I just thought of something...the amazon game client! :p I can see it happening. soo...does it register on...AGC? (Amazon game client) lol, that would be the new question. (on other forums of course).

Activating older games on Origin
https://activate.ea.com/gameactivation.do
if that doesnt work
https://activate.ea.com/applyentitlement.do

Free Me1 dlc http://masseffect.bioware.com/me1/galacticcodex/bringdownthesky_pc.html However you will need to track down a key for it, its possible to get one from origin chat.[/QUOTE]
The "Classic" activation page comes across as a dead end for this this though... Why have it when it would be just as easy to have the games linked on the main site? Will they even link to the dlc after activation?

[quote name='MysterD']Should we expect a response on that maybe by...hopefully later today?
I mean, this Steam sale on DS games is a one day thing...and y'all would probably match for the same duration, I'd guess...[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay in follow up here, apparently we never received the correct build so, the answer is no, we won't have it up today because we don't have a product to distribute for it.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sorry for the delay in follow up here, apparently we never received the correct build so, the answer is no, we won't have it up today because we don't have a product to distribute for it.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the update, Tony.
Oh, well...I'll have to get the DLC off Steam today, then.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hamsters are running furiously.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey T-Money,
I asked about DSIII a little while ago about having it for $5 again and you said that it would possibly be happening in the future well this could be the perfect time or I can just wait it out until Amazon has it for that price again.

[quote name='headpiece747']Hey T-Money,
I asked about DSIII a little while ago about having it for $5 again and you said that it would possibly be happening in the future well this could be the perfect time or I can just wait it out until Amazon has it for that price again.[/QUOTE]

I'm aggressively pursuing that level of price discount but haven't secured anything as of yet. If you want the game now and are OK with $7.49 then I'd pick it up. If you have a back log and can wait I THINK we'll get to a better price in April or May.

I don't have anything locked in though so I don't want to negatively affect your purchase decision.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm aggressively pursuing that level of price discount but haven't secured anything as of yet. If you want the game now and are OK with $7.49 then I'd pick it up. If you have a back log and can wait I THINK we'll get to a better price in April or May.

I don't have anything locked in though so I don't want to negatively affect your purchase decision.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

thanks Tony, and PLEASE see if you guys can get the originals as well.

[quote name='c4tp']You can, it involves using a save editor. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it requires starting the game on PC first or if you can convert your ME1 save then import that into ME2 on the 360. Useful info/links here.[/QUOTE]
I HAD NO IDEA!

Any word on whether a similar process could get my PC ME2 Shepard onto my Xbox so that I never, ever have to install Origin ever?

[quote name='CheapThomas']thanks Tony, and PLEASE see if you guys can get the originals as well.[/QUOTE]
Yes I agree too. I'd love to get Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 in a downloadable format (hopefully DRM Free ;)) from Amazon.

Anymore deals like the Ubisoft BOGO? [doesn't necessarily need to be Ubisoft] I pretty much ignored it until the last couple days of the sale; now amazed how fun some of the older titles are, wish I would have payed more attention to it earlier. [ended up grabbing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory and Double Agent; both awesome games!].

[quote name='MysterD']I'm just gonna say this...
ME series is a great sci-fi series.
Mass Effect 1 is a great RPG/shooter, while Mass Effect 2 leans in the other direction of shooter/RPG.
If you are missing these games and these sounds like your cup of tea, GET THEM NOW.[/QUOTE]True, but then you'll play ME3 and after 35 hours of awesome, you will get 15 minutes of WTFF that will break your heart and make you regret you invested the previous 120 hours over 4-1/2 years in the series. :(

Seriously. I finished it last night and after finally seeing what the hoo-haw was about that has everyone in an uproar, I have to agree with the complaints. I'm not quite mad enough that I'm going to road trip to Edmonton to punch some people, but it was quite a bummer and so unavoidable. It really looks like they didn't have the ending properly written and because they had a release date set, they didn't hold onto it as long as it took to properly develop the ending and thus we have the mess we got. So disappointing.

how did i miss the sega mega pack sale? i check every day, sigh. was it a one day sale? i kept hearing 'its coming' and 'soon' and then i missed a day i guess and its gone :(

[quote name='kwirl']how did i miss the sega mega pack sale? i check every day, sigh. was it a one day sale? i kept hearing 'its coming' and 'soon' and then i missed a day i guess and its gone :([/QUOTE]

The Sega Mega Pack was on sale for a full week from last Sunday to this Sunday.

[quote name='kwirl']how did i miss the sega mega pack sale? i check every day, sigh. was it a one day sale? i kept hearing 'its coming' and 'soon' and then i missed a day i guess and its gone :([/QUOTE]

It was on for a week....

im sitting here with a some money i set aside for games and can't find any games on sale that i dont have lol, just picked up the humble bundle, indie gala, and indie royale

[quote name='kwirl']im sitting here with a some money i set aside for games and can't find any games on sale that i dont have lol, just picked up the humble bundle, indie gala, and indie royale[/QUOTE]

The be mine bundle coming up looks good too.

I remember someone asking multiple times about a Crusader Kings II deal...get excited for early April, we'll also have a Defenders of Ardania and King Arthur II deal.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Diad']Has anyne had luck getting throught to EA or BW for ME1 activation? I do not think we can get the free DLC without doing so. For such a popular game, the company seems to have abandoned it...

Currently trying this

The "Classic" activation page comes across as a dead end for this this though... Why have it when it would be just as easy to have the games linked on the main site? Will they even link to the dlc after activation?[/QUOTE]

I was able to register ME1 on Origin and I bought it off Direct2Drive 2-3 years ago. It was during their 5-year anniversary sale which I want to say was in 2010 but it may have been the tail end of 2009.

Anyway, I accomplished it by going through the EA classic route. I created a Pogo account and registered Mass Effect on there. Then I linked my Pogo account to my EA Classic account which I then linked to my Origin account. Viola. Mass Effect 1 was on my Origin account after I restarted Origin.

This also worked for Crysis 1, Crysis Warhead & Dead Space 1.

Any update on whether or not a Binary Domain pre-order sale might be part of this early April promotion? Steam used to give an April 6 release date, and now it just says April 2012. Either way, it's getting close. I'll definitely pre-order the game, and I hope it can be from Amazon.

pick up Mass Effect Dual Pack for $11.99 , waiting for ME3 deal.
japan25.gif

I REALLY want this but the securom is just something I don't want to deal with. Also I have read conflicting things about how well ME works on Window s7 64 bit.

[quote name='silentguitar12']do you know when exactly you will have the dragon age deals?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='moon1970']pick up Mass Effect Dual Pack for $11.99 , waiting for ME3 deal.
japan25.gif
[/QUOTE]

It'll be early April :).

[quote name='Vigilant']Any update on whether or not a Binary Domain pre-order sale might be part of this early April promotion? Steam used to give an April 6 release date, and now it just says April 2012. Either way, it's getting close. I'll definitely pre-order the game, and I hope it can be from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

We should have it up for pre-order this week **Crosses Fingers**

[quote name='Mugatu']I REALLY want this but the securom is just something I don't want to deal with. Also I have read conflicting things about how well ME works on Window s7 64 bit.[/QUOTE]

I have it installed and running fine on my 64 bit machine. As for Securom I haven't noticed any issues with my machine since installing. That being said, I know how the community feels about this DRM solution, the only thing I can reiterate is that the activation limit issue is made moot by our key distribution policy.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, will you guys be price matching the Sonic 4 ep 1 daily deal on Steam for $3.39? I (once again lol) have an amazon credit I'd like to use for it. Thanks and keep it up bro. :applause:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
I have it installed and running fine on my 64 bit machine. As for Securom I haven't noticed any issues with my machine since installing. That being said, I know how the community feels about this DRM solution, the only thing I can reiterate is that the activation limit issue is made moot by our key distribution policy.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, I'll probably buy now. I just hate that stuff but I know it's not up to you guys.

EDIT: LOL @ hamster

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I thought I had asked before, but I don't see my post anywhere, is the casual game sale still going to be in early April?[/QUOTE]

Sure is! Currently at 301 casual games for $2.99 each.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Sure is! Currently at 301 casual games for $2.99 each.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I think I'll use my AmazonLocal $10 to score me 3 games at least.

[quote name='Diad']Has anyne had luck getting throught to EA or BW for ME1 activation? I do not think we can get the free DLC without doing so. For such a popular game, the company seems to have abandoned it...

Currently trying this

The "Classic" activation page comes across as a dead end for this this though... Why have it when it would be just as easy to have the games linked on the main site? Will they even link to the dlc after activation?[/QUOTE]

Email EA Customer Support with your ME key to get the DLC key. The page is dead but they still give you the key if you can prove ownership.

Wasn't sure if I would dig the bow and arrow theme - turned out to be my favorite part of the game.

Tony, thanks for putting up the game on sale - would never have considered buying it had it not been for the low sale price. Hope to see more BOGO sales.

Tony,

I'm not sure if this has been answered before so I do apologize in advance if it already was.

Can I use an Amazon Store Card to purchase a game from Amazon Downloads? I think I can't since it does not have an expiration date, but I just want to check with you first.

Thanks!

[quote name='d33jays']Tony,

I'm not sure if this has been answered before so I do apologize in advance if it already was.

Can I use an Amazon Store Card to purchase a game from Amazon Downloads? I think I can't since it does not have an expiration date, but I just want to check with you first.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes. It uses gift card balances just like the main site.

[quote name='d33jays']Tony,

Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='wankerjr']Yes. It uses gift card balances just like the main site.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay here. Yes you can absolutely use gift cards on Digital Products :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Mugatu']Any chance of matching the Newegg PC game sale? Specifically Bulletstorm for $5.99?[/QUOTE]

Hey there good question,

We actually don't match physical retailers.

Cheers,
Tony

I was looking through the ToS, but I just wanted to be sure. Is there any limit to the number of times I can re-download a game I buy on Amazon?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I was looking through the ToS, but I just wanted to be sure. Is there any limit to the number of times I can re-download a game I buy on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

No limit for personal use. It's in the OP.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']I was looking through the ToS, but I just wanted to be sure. Is there any limit to the number of times I can re-download a game I buy on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

No limit.
Don't worry! One of the reasons I like Amazon more than some of the smaller DD places like Gamefly and Gamestop is because I know Amazon is going to be around for a long time! :D

Tony,

I would hope that this means there's an me3 deal in the works, since I am sure people are going to want to see the story to the end.

Possible ideas-
Credit towards me3 dlc w purchase of 3.
Or
Some sort of bioware card add on....

@TONY

You really should put in your opening post in the thread that:
1. Amazon DVG don't match physical disc deals
2. AND that you don't match International digital download deals - i.e. Gamersgate, GreenManGaming & GetGamesGo.

Just a suggestion and all...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back