Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='agentghost']Just curious for those who own Space Marine, do you play multiplayer with k/m or with a gamepad?

I have SM on Xbox so i try to justify on getting SM for PC or not. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I've tried it both ways and I ended up feeling more comfortable with my 360 pad.

[quote name='juanjava']If I say: "Oh, I like the orange color", and someone next to me say "I can't understand why people like orange color, they are all idiots". What should I think?

I make a question about GFWL and region locking, you respond about GFWL and region locking immediately. It was obvious you were refering to me, who else then?. It's so easy to throw a rock and hiding the hand, and I'm too old for that[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ man, get over yourself. He wasn't talking about you.

I like how you vehemently responded to the "black/grey market" keys section of his paragraph. :roll:

I thought that would have been the obvious sign that he is not referring to you but making a general statement since you never talked about buying illegal keys from Eastern European sites.

Tony!

Accidently bought something I already in my mad rush to buy up all the amazing deals!

Is there any way for a return? Seems like the person I talked to was going to reverse the order, but I called on Sunday, been a day, and it's still there.

If I can't, that's fine...

I'll just have a copy of Darksiders to pawn off... For a discounted price! To anyone thinking to buy it>>> [[[I'd like to wait to see if I can return it, cause I'll use the savings to pay for a different game]]]

oh, and keep up the good work!

[quote name='hal']I've tried it both ways and I ended up feeling more comfortable with my 360 pad.[/QUOTE]

I felt more comfortable with gamepad too for this game. On the 360, playing multiplayer is not an issue since everyone use gamepad... I am just concerned about playing PC Space Marine multiplayer with a gamepad versus ppl who use keyboard/mouse. :(

[quote name='thebytewasbit']When does dragon age pack go on sale?[/QUOTE]

I think he said Thursday, at least i really hope so, i can't wait until sunday! :bouncy:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We should have it up for pre-order this week **Crosses Fingers**
[/QUOTE]

Still planning on getting Binary Domain soon? This is one game I want to support with a pre-order. The release date is still a vague 'April' though.

For some reason I'm appalled at a $25 SR3, but I think that's more price snobbery than anything. I know Gamestop had it for $16, but something about a game that's feverishly DLC'ized and inching closer to six months old staying that high bugs me.

What is THQ up to? They had several of these titles on sale in February for significantly less. I do recommend Space Marine at $10 though. It's got more than $10 worth of a smiles and centerpieces. I really like the concept of the finishing-moves-to-regain-health system, but I've been so pampered by games that render you invulnerable during lengthy animations that I actually find myself laying out plans in Space Marine rather than most other games where you just constantly move forward so I can finishing move in peace or pick off dangerous enemies.

Any luck on Dead Island? Unless I zoned out I thought something was in the works a month or so ago. A lot of services had it on for $15-$20 a month or two ago and now there's a lot of silence.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']When does dragon age pack go on sale?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='silentguitar12']I think he said Thursday, at least i really hope so, i can't wait until sunday! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thursday it is! I'll be posting a full update shortly (read in the next 2-3 hours).

[quote name='xycury']Tony!

Accidently bought something I already in my mad rush to buy up all the amazing deals!

Is there any way for a return? Seems like the person I talked to was going to reverse the order, but I called on Sunday, been a day, and it's still there.

If I can't, that's fine...

I'll just have a copy of Darksiders to pawn off... For a discounted price! To anyone thinking to buy it>>> [[[I'd like to wait to see if I can return it, cause I'll use the savings to pay for a different game]]]

oh, and keep up the good work![/QUOTE]

If you talked to them on Sunday and they said they were reversing the order it might just not have flowed through yet, generally reversals take up to 3 business days.

[quote name='Vigilant']Still planning on getting Binary Domain soon? This is one game I want to support with a pre-order. The release date is still a vague 'April' though.[/QUOTE]

We are still waiting on a couple of pieces of information before we can get the product up for sale. Sorry for the delay!

[quote name='stopEntei']So when are you guys going to re-stock The Witcher 2: Digital Deluxe keys for download? Or an upcoming sale? :)[/QUOTE]

This game actually recently changed digital distributors (from Atari back to CDPR) and we're still in the process of developing a relationship with CDPR.

[quote name='amundsjm']For some reason I'm appalled at a $25 SR3, but I think that's more price snobbery than anything. I know Gamestop had it for $16, but something about a game that's feverishly DLC'ized and inching closer to six months old staying that high bugs me.

What is THQ up to? They had several of these titles on sale in February for significantly less. I do recommend Space Marine at $10 though. It's got more than $10 worth of a smiles and centerpieces. I really like the concept of the finishing-moves-to-regain-health system, but I've been so pampered by games that render you invulnerable during lengthy animations that I actually find myself laying out plans in Space Marine rather than most other games where you just constantly move forward so I can finishing move in peace or pick off dangerous enemies.

Any luck on Dead Island? Unless I zoned out I thought something was in the works a month or so ago. A lot of services had it on for $15-$20 a month or two ago and now there's a lot of silence.[/QUOTE]

Curious what titles you're referring to that were significantly cheaper in February? Space Marine has never been $10 before, and the $16 price point for SRTT was limited to 500 people. Not trying to be argumentative, I'm just unsure what you're referencing.

As for Dead Island, I'm getting complete radio silence on that one. I'd hoped to include it in the Spring Sale but never heard back.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Thursday it is! I'll be posting a full update shortly (read in the next 2-3 hours).
[/QUOTE]
Getting excited :booty::bouncy:

SRTT lasted all weekend despite being said it was limited to 500. Apparently it went down and then back up. I have no proof that it wasn't limited to 500, but I'm skeptical that it was able to stay up all weekend (I almost bought it on Monday morning) and 500 people didn't buy it.

Perhaps it's the bundling, but I swear that some of the Retribution combinations were cheaper in the last megasale, but it could be that last time I don't think there was offered Retribution + All DLC in one pack. I get confused since there are three real "categories" of Retribution DLC, single-player, TLS Wargear, and then Chapter skins. -_- Looking more I'm sure I'm wrong on that, since I think the all-TLS pack last time was $12 with a $5-8 Retribution.

The Dead Island thing's a shame. Several outlets had it on sale around the same time I think Tony was seeking a sale, but no one's had it on sale for a bit now. Perhaps these things work in their own seasons. :p

[quote name='amundsjm']SRTT lasted all weekend despite being said it was limited to 500. Apparently it went down and then back up. I have no proof that it wasn't limited to 500, but I'm skeptical that it was able to stay up all weekend (I almost bought it on Monday morning) and 500 people didn't buy it.

Perhaps it's the bundling, but I swear that some of the Retribution combinations were cheaper in the last megasale, but it could be that last time I don't think there was offered Retribution + All DLC in one pack. I get confused since there are three real "categories" of Retribution DLC, single-player, TLS Wargear, and then Chapter skins. -_- Looking more I'm sure I'm wrong on that, since I think the all-TLS pack last time was $12 with a $5-8 Retribution.

The Dead Island thing's a shame. Several outlets had it on sale around the same time I think Tony was seeking a sale, but no one's had it on sale for a bit now. Perhaps these things work in their own seasons. :p[/QUOTE]

I obviously can't speak to the volume that Impulse ran through as I'm unsure what their run rate looks like. As for the Retribution stuff, the only stuff that was cheaper last time was the DLC, everything else is at the same or greater discounts than previously.

Dead Island is definitely a shame, I'll keep pushing for it and let you guys know as soon as something comes down the pipe.

Cheers,
Tony

Is anyone having issues with Red Faction. Tried to run the game last night when I click Direct 9 it crashes my PC after 10 seconds of darkness. When i choose Direct 10/11 it gives me the blue screen of death. You guys think ill be able to get a refund for another game. Any help would be welcome if you guys know of a trick to make it run. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Also, L.A. Noire base game for $4.99.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

woah, amazing ! looking forward to the easter sale :D

[quote name='pinkgun']Getting excited :booty::bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Same here. Haven't bought anything since I snagged Sonic Generations sale. I'll definitely be on the lookout though for some awesome deals. Loving my new 2GB DDR5 XFX AMD Card. Won't have to upgrade for a while! Thanks again OP!

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Same here. Haven't bought anything since I snagged Sonic Generations sale. I'll definitely be on the lookout though for some awesome deals. Loving my new 2GB DDR5 XFX AMD Card. Won't have to upgrade for a while! Thanks again OP![/QUOTE]

what model?

Woo! Lots of good deals! I just linked the heads up on another forum. LA Noire and the Dragon Age packs are killer. Also a great deal on The Darkness II. I do wish that Syndicate could have gone a bit lower, as I'm sure it's going to in the coming months; but it's still $20 off for anyone on the fence.

Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bumpdated with Spring Sale Info![/QUOTE]

Darkness 2 for 12.50!!! I almost can't pass it up. I know it's gonna be 5 bucks here soon but damn that dropped fast

GJ Tony! I'll probably pickup a few of the "Big Impact Deals".

You get a big "Thumbs Up" from me :D :applause:

That Easter sale is STACKED, man!

So many great titles, and so cheap.

LA Noire at $5 is very, very tempting, but I'm still hesitant about the DRM schemes it has. Not meant to crap on the deal at all. I think anyone who is remotely interested should probably get it.

T-Money...

HOLY BLEEP IS THIS XMAS COMING EARLY??????

I'll def be picking up at least a few games on the easter sale. Some of those prices are absolutely mind blowing dude :D

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Darkness 2 for 12.50!!! I almost can't pass it up. I know it's gonna be 5 bucks here soon but damn that dropped fast[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, it's not often I spring for newer games, but at that price and considering how much I enjoyed the original Darkness I just might bite.

You really outdid yourself Tony!

I am seriously considering the following:

The Darkness II-12.49
Big Rig Europe-4.99
Runaway A Twist Of Fate-3.99
Bus Driver-3.99
Trapped Dead-3.99
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West-1.99
Runaway A Road Adventure-1.99
Runaway: The Dream of the Turtle-1.99

Definitely getting the Runaway games as I had been looking at that series recently. And then I still have to consider the big casual game sale on top of this... goodness.

Tony,
I noticed some of the Meridian game DLs had 1 star reviews because they didn't work on Windows 7, is there anywhere on the game page that might indicate which titles might have similar issues?

FYI guys, loving the feedback. I'm going to be responding to questions/comments this evening as I'm working like a madman to build out the rest of the marketing around this promo...hoping we get in front of as many people as possible :).

Cheers,
Tony

Damn it Tony, I said no more games and have been strong but the Darkness II for $12.49 with my $10 off and activates on steam. I just can't pass and call myself a CAG.

Also checked out a random game because of the name, "Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates" and it looks like a shmup in the water. So you might get another 99 cents from me. Here is a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPFpxWJHfo

Really nice deals. With all the Paradox sales something tells me there might be some weekend Paradox promotion at Steam and other outlets. Could be wrong but Paradox usually hits up all of their distributors at once.

$4 is a crazy good deal for Warband.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys, loving the feedback. I'm going to be responding to questions/comments this evening as I'm working like a madman to build out the rest of the marketing around this promo...hoping we get in front of as many people as possible :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

can you make love to me please?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bumpdated with Spring Sale Info![/QUOTE]

Holy crap man, don't you wanna take a few weeks off and let the wallets have a break. Crazy awesome deals as always, keep up the good work Tony.

Oh shit. Time to buy Crusader Kings 2 with the force of a thousand (and eight hundred) pennies. Been waiting for that to hit a sale on Steam/for a Steam key, and it appears Amazon beat Valve to the punch.

Well, assuming it's Steamworks. But from what I can tell on Amazon's webpage it probably is since one of the reviews mentions it.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']
Trapped Dead-3.99
[/QUOTE]

This is currently in the Indie Gala bundle if you're interested and weren't planning on paying with credit.

(Not to steal fire from Amazon because they have killer sales and totally deserve our money.)

Thanks for the deals as always. My checking account on the other hand does not thank you.

Do the Runaway titles are multilanguages? Or are they only in English?
And BTW, any hope to see Assassin's Creed DRM-free on sale again?
Thanks Tony for all this good intel :applause:

[quote name='aa.jetta']This is currently in the Indie Gala bundle if you're interested and weren't planning on paying with credit.

(Not to steal fire from Amazon because they have killer sales and totally deserve our money.)

Thanks for the deals as always. My checking account on the other hand does not thank you.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, I actually thought it might have been in a recent bundle so let me check it out.

Lol... glad I double checked. I did buy the Gala bundle already. Was getting Trapped Dead confused with Dead Horde which I did not buy from the other bundle. Too many bundles and games to keep track of...

Anyone know how well LA Noire will run? I've got a quad core w/radeon 4350. When i play gta 4, i have to play on all the lowest settings...including 800x600 resolution and even then it's still choppy. looking forward to dragon age pack, too. hehe

Silverfall-1.99
Silverfall: Earth Awakening-1.99
Easily worth the $4.
SEVERELY underrated.

Just make sure, you don't buy Silverfall alone.
You NEED Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion], too.
Here's why...
W/ both Silverfall [base game] + Earth Awakening [stand-alone expansion] installed TOGETHER, this FIXES all the oddball camera and user interface issues from the original base game.

Tony, do you know anything about the pre order stuff going on for guild wars 2? I think if you pre purchase directly from the developer you get access to their beta events starting april 10th (order starts then).

What I can't figure out is if the retailers are offering that too. Or even if they can.

Bought The Darkness last month (24.99, too bad I didn't wait a month), and I loved every second of it. Cool story and great fun, can't recommend it enough!

[quote name='amundsjm']For some reason I'm appalled at a $25 SR3, but I think that's more price snobbery than anything. I know Gamestop had it for $16, but something about a game that's feverishly DLC'ized and inching closer to six months old staying that high bugs me.

[/QUOTE]
The only DLC worth getting - and that's if you get it cheap or free - is the Season Pass. All the rest of it is cosmetic or of dubious value. The best deal on the game so far was when THQ was selling it for ($24?) with the Genki pre-order stuff and the Season Pass for free.

LA Noire for 5$ looks great. Do all PC versions contain the DLC? Or is that just the version sold on Steam itself? Lots of good stuff in this new sale... I can't wait to jump in.

[quote name='The Nephilim']LA Noire for 5$ looks great. Do all PC versions contain the DLC? Or is that just the version sold on Steam itself? Lots of good stuff in this new sale... I can't wait to jump in.[/QUOTE]
No.
It has to say LA Noire: Complete Edition, to contain ALL of the DLC content.

Not sure what's going on but whenever I open the first page of this thread my antivirus warns me of a threat:

Blocked URL
Address: http://www.ehgbz.co.cc/dealsdealdeals
IP: 199.59.58.152

After 2 posts of excitement I have questions now:

1) Serious Sam 3: Any way you can get deluxe edition worked into the deal also? I did not see it listed on the amazon page for the deluxe edition itself, but figured I at least ask to see if anything is possible.

2) Any way you can work Serious Sam 2 into the sale (not to be confused with Serious Sam the 2nd encounter..different game :p). I think SS2 is offered normally on amazon digital so did not know if there was going to be something for that also.

On a side note, I will be getting Darkness 2, swords of the stars collection, and some SS games maybe. Probably others too. Sale is too good to miss out on :D

Damn, missed GTA IV - I really wanted to get the PC version to check out the high res mods and the Vice City re-creations. Hopefully it goes back on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back