Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='travathian']Keep in mind that the first Civ5 full blown expansion is coming out soon. Might want to hold off on buying the base game until a Gold/Complete/GOTY version or some such comes out that includes everything. Also, on Steam there is a demo that lets you play for like an hour or so each time. Might be worthwhile to give it a whirl.[/QUOTE]

True. Funny thing is I recently tried the demo and thought this is boring. Then I got on a mission to overthrow one of the nations and the demo ended. I was like grrr. Guess I kinda liked it after all lol.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']My bad on the misunderstanding...I'm still unsure though as I'm not sure what Steam codes do or don't work outside the US...so sorry man :(.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

It's all good! Thanks for the reply!
I guess I'll just have to try it out. I'll come back and update with the results in the next few days. :lol:

[quote name='deoren']Hey Tony,

My account finally aged enough to where I'm allowed to post and ask you a question; yay!

First of all, thanks for interacting with the community and taking our feedback to heart. I'm always encouraged when I find companies that embrace a philosophy of directly interacting with their customers.

Regarding some of the titles from the current sale(s):

I've looked here, emailed Amazon customer support (haven't heard back yet) and Google'd it, but I couldn't find whether these titles are DRM-Free or not:

Gray Matter
The Whispered World

Thanks!

P.S.

Are all of the Casual Games DRM-Free, or is there a mix of titles that are and are not? I see several that look like they would make great gifts for the wife. :)[/QUOTE]

I can tell you from personal experience that Gray Matter (I bought it back in April when it was sale, same price) is DRM free. Hope another CAG can help you on Whispered World.

In case folks want to give this oldie a try, it's on sale for 2.99 - not sure if it's been like this for a while or it's in the spirit of mayhem.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Game-...ideogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1337556709&sr=1-1-spell

Not sure what the DRM is - Tony any info on that? GOG version is apparently DRM-FREE.

For those who don't know the game, think totalwar ROME but with the limited unit count and strategy of the old Myth games - i.e. you can't just throw units at the problem.

[quote name='asinglenoob']Any chance of Bulletstorm or Dead Island going on sale?[/QUOTE]

From the responses I've read from Tony in the past it looks like Deep Silver is fairly hard to deal with in terms of putting their stuff on sale -- don't think Dead Island is likely.

I'm reposting a question I asked two days ago; forgive me if this is frowned upon:

[quote name='Chariblaze'][quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Civ IV Complete and Stronghold Collection Steam Versions are now live and priced.

Enjoy :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I was just about to wait on getting Civ IV until a Steam sale of the same price. Is there a possibility of SimCity 4 getting this treatment?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, the Mirror's Edge download that's up on Amazon right now requires an internet connection, has SecuROM DRM and apparently has "online features" you have to register with a code. Please tell me that isn't the version going on sale!

1. What online features did Mirror's Edge have?
2. Is the version going on sale something different (Steam perhaps)
3. Any word on the time trial DLC?
4. If SecuROM/online required/possibly having to create EA account is the only version being offered, afraid it's a no go for me.

Update: Damn, Alice requires an EA account too.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hopefully, trying to get these product pages created and keys set up before the sale ends. I can't guarantee that it will happen though. Stay tuned.[/QUOTE]

Very cool. Fingers crossed it makes it. Thanks!
Really glad to see Amazon carrying more Steam codes. Probably shouldn't like putting all my eggs in one basket, but I do.

Could anyone confirm for me these Steam codes available activate outside US: Stronghold Collection, X-Com pack and Civ4 Complete.
Thank you and have a good day.
/ps: The Mafia 2 Steam code doesn't work outside US, sad!

[quote name='walkonshadows']Hmm, the Mirror's Edge download that's up on Amazon right now requires an internet connection, has SecuROM DRM and apparently has "online features" you have to register with a code. Please tell me that isn't the version going on sale!

4. If SecuROM/online required/possibly having to create EA account is the only version being offered, afraid it's a no go for me.

Update: Damn, Alice requires an EA account too.[/QUOTE]

Most EA games you buy digitally somewhere [except Steam], you will wind-up registering them up on EA Origin.
Best and easiest way to actually do the download, actually...whether you like Origin or not.

The thing is - most of the older EA games [before BF3], you don't need to run Origin in the background to run the game.
You only need Origin for handling download - that's it.

There are a few EA games requiring Origin to even run the game period - Mass Effect 3; Battlefield 3; and Non-Steam versions of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
I'll guess most EA games are likely going to require Origin period, since they seem to be trying to emulate what Steam does....

EDIT:
I bought Mirror's Edge at Retail, but yeah - it uses Securom DRM.
Most EA games use Securom, ByteShield, or some sort of online activation DRM that have one-time online activation per PC w/ install limits and allowed revokes.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Hmm, the Mirror's Edge download that's up on Amazon right now requires an internet connection, has SecuROM DRM and apparently has "online features" you have to register with a code. Please tell me that isn't the version going on sale!

1. What online features did Mirror's Edge have?[/QUOTE]IIRC the only online stuff was leaderboards for the speed run stuff. I'd played, beaten and sold my X360 copy but got a "free" copy with discounts from Origin and for some reason, playing it on my PC gave me wicked motion sickness. Somehow playing on a 42" TV was fine, but a 24" monitor was lethal. I had to quit and felt woozy a couple of hours later. I've got a mighty rig, so it wasn't poor frame rates. So weird.

As for hating on EA and not wanting an account, spare me. Whining about EA is so tired and pointless. They aren't going to steal your identity and rape your pets. Bleating, "No Steam, no sale! Origin only, no sale!" makes as much sense as refusing a date with a horny supermodel because she didn't bring you a pizza first. No one cares about your stand against EA. No. One. Least of all EA. You're just denying playing the games you want to play to yourself to stroke your ego. Suit yourself, but don't expect applause.

[quote name='Bayshun']Between deals on Steam and Amazon my wallet doesn't stand a chance. :cry:

...:D[/QUOTE]

Geez, that sounds familiar here, too...
...Though, I'd have to throw in a few other digital distributors, too... ;)

[quote name='Bayshun']Between deals on Steam and Amazon my wallet doesn't stand a chance. :cry:

...:D[/QUOTE]

It's a trap! You can't repel sales of that magnitude!

Tony, I'm going to ask you man to man again. This time, I'm asking you to give us details on at least one of the games being offered in the Sega portion of this sale. Just between us guys.

My account finally aged enough to where I'm allowed to post and ask you a question; yay!

First of all, thanks for interacting with the community and taking our feedback to heart. I'm always encouraged when I find companies that embrace a philosophy of directly interacting with their customers.

I've looked here, emailed Amazon customer support (haven't heard back yet) and Google'd it, but I couldn't find whether these titles are DRM-Free or not:

Gray Matter
The Whispered World

Thanks!

P.S.

Are all of the Casual Games DRM-Free, or is there a mix of titles that are and are not? I see several that look like they would make great gifts for the wife. :)[/QUOTE]

Both games are DRM-Free. The amazon downloader installs the files to your computer.

And a small nitpick -- though Amazon's categorical listing might say otherwise, neither game is casual. They are full-blown adventure games. Casual titles are things like hidden object games.

[quote name='Chariblaze']I'm reposting a question I asked two days ago; forgive me if this is frowned upon:[/QUOTE]

There are a few companies that getting Steam keys for is out of the question. EA, sadly, is the big one.

I know I've extremely late, but to chime in on the laptop debate, I bought a cheap HP laptop a few years back and though it's on its last leg, it used to play games just fine FOR ME. Meaning I don't need to be amazed by the graphics or care what the FPS is. So for me it was fine. It ran stuff that I played (Killing Floor, Minecraft, etc.) fine for my needs. Now it is old and I've run it to the ground so it runs hot and won't handle KF too well. It still does run some games though and was able to run Mafia, WOW, and Torchlight 2 Beta in playable form for my needs.

So it all depends on what you need/want in a laptop and in your games. The first laptop I ever bought was some obscenely priced "gaming" laptop with a 17'' monitor and a graphics card and it was just horrible for me. Ran hot all the time, had to me RMAed multiple times, and was eventually paid out by my extended warranty's lemon policy. When it did work it barely ran games. Granted, it was poorly designed, but still, huge laptop and didn't even run games well.

Since then I've just gotten cheap laptops with integrated graphics and they do well for my needs. I use my laptops for work all the time so they stay on all day and tend to only last me 2-3 years, but at anywhere from 250 to 400 I spend on them, it's still much cheaper than the 1500 I spent on the gaming laptop.

Thanks for the info. I guess I just want to have to option of playing the high end games, even if I have to play them at lower quality (I'm not too arsed about that I guess). That means I pretty much have to get something with a worthy graphics card.

Along those lines though, I don't think I'm going to dish out more cash to get the better processor and whatnot. The Lenovo I found for $700 looks like it should be able to play everything out right now, so I'll probably be going for that one. Futureproof? No, but I don't have the cash for that.

Picked up BioShock dual pack, SE Collection, Scary Girl, and Divinity II.

Seeing the recent comments on here and reddit make me feel like I should comment. I must say I'm thoroughly impressed with Amazon and their customer service, particularly Tony's hard work. The amount of community involvement here is amazing. I am definitely a loyal customer.

I wonder if Tony will tell us which DRM sold better for game that has multiple types.Also do you guys think Steam keys sold more than DRM-Free versions or not?

[quote name='MysterD']
EDIT:
I bought Mirror's Edge at Retail, but yeah - it uses Securom DRM.
Most EA games use Securom, ByteShield, or some sort of online activation DRM that have one-time online activation per PC w/ install limits and allowed revokes.[/QUOTE]
Two of my EA games use Solidshield DRM, I prefer it to Securom because it's easier to deauthorize the games. You just right click on the icon in Start menu and choose deactivate. With Securom you often have to go searching for the right tool to run per game, pain in the ass. I'd take Solidshield over Securom any day. I have one game that prompts you to deauthorize when you uninstall it, I think it's Saboteur.

[quote name='Fatdude']I wonder if Tony will tell us which DRM sold better for game that has multiple types.Also do you guys think Steam keys sold more than DRM-Free versions or not?[/QUOTE]

You can check the bestellers list for that really.Of all the titles with options, the Steam key version is higher than the non-Steam, with the exception of Civilization IV.

Is NFS:The Run also part of MAYhem? It's down 60% and also is featured on the MAYhem advertisement on amazon, so just PM or forgotten to add to the list?

Sorry for the delayed responses here guys, I was puppy proofing the house yesterday and hanging with my new buddy (finally asleep at 5:00AM J ).

Gray Matter
The Whispered World

Thanks!

P.S.

Are all of the Casual Games DRM-Free, or is there a mix of titles that are and are not? I see several that look like they would make great gifts for the wife.
C:%5CUsers%5Caricharv%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.png
[/QUOTE]
Looks like some other folks answered your questions on these particular games, and MOST of our casual stuff is DRM free, not all though.

[quote name='noxxle']Crusader Kings II sale, where is it?[/QUOTE]

All the Paradox stuff will be included in Mayhem! Towards the end of the sale.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']Any estimated start time/day for the Alice MR / Mirror's Edge sale?[/QUOTE]

These two will join the sale towards the middle of the week.

[quote name='asinglenoob']Any chance of Bulletstorm or Dead Island going on sale?[/QUOTE]

Hey there, these two will not likely make it into the sale, although Bulletstorm will likely be on promotion before Dead Island.

[quote name='CheapThomas']In case folks want to give this oldie a try, it's on sale for 2.99 - not sure if it's been like this for a while or it's in the spirit of mayhem.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Game-...ideogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1337556709&sr=1-1-spell

Not sure what the DRM is - Tony any info on that? GOG version is apparently DRM-FREE.

For those who don't know the game, think totalwar ROME but with the limited unit count and strategy of the old Myth games - i.e. you can't just throw units at the problem.[/QUOTE]

We aren’t distributing a key for that game, so it is DRM free. I loved Myth…might pick it up, thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Chariblaze']I'm reposting a question I asked two days ago; forgive me if this is frowned upon:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delayed response here…Simcity 4 will definitely not have a Steam option through us.

Update: Damn, Alice requires an EA account too.[/QUOTE]

There are a number of responses to this in the thread, did you get your questions answered? If not, what can I help wrap up for you? Sorry for the delay here L.

[quote name='Fatdude']I wonder if Tony will tell us which DRM sold better for game that has multiple types.Also do you guys think Steam keys sold more than DRM-Free versions or not?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Corpekata']You can check the bestellers list for that really.Of all the titles with options, the Steam key version is higher than the non-Steam, with the exception of Civilization IV.[/QUOTE]

This is likely your best way to check the answer to this question. I won’t be able to provide any sort of specific information on sales performance other than to say that it is clear on games like Divinity II that there is a solid chunk of both DRM free and Steam DRM customers out there.

[quote name='Idiotekque']LOL, check out how much the Squeenix bundle is now that the deal on it is over:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00822X7OY?tag=cheapassgam08-20

I like how it has the total price bought seperately (around $60) crossed out and the "bundle price" placed below it. XD

(Just a bug I'm sure, I'm just laughing.)[/QUOTE]
Thanks for calling this out, I pulled the product down so no one accidentally buys it.

[quote name='renhoelder']Is NFS:The Run also part of MAYhem? It's down 60% and also is featured on the MAYhem advertisement on amazon, so just PM or forgotten to add to the list?[/QUOTE]

It is! Updated the OP.

[quote name='smurfinaus']Still no Sega deals[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bobphone']Tony, I'm going to ask you man to man again. This time, I'm asking you to give us details on at least one of the games being offered in the Sega portion of this sale. Just between us guys.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I love the “Man to man” request for more info.

Here you go on 5/26 and 5/27

Total War: Shogun 2 - $7.49
Football Manager 2012 - $7.49
Sonic Generations -$7.49
SEGA 48-Game Mega Arcade Pack - $9.99
Alien vs. Predator - $4.99
Sega 48 Game Mega Pack - $9.99

[quote name='Ranelar']what free dlc? I did a search for bioshock on GFWL webpage and only see minerva's den for $5, zigo and blanche for $1, and sinclair solutions tester pack for $2.49[/QUOTE]
Started it up just to see, and now it signs in like a normal XBL game. Before, it let me access the Marketplace through the GFWL thing at the top, and had one of the early DLC's for free (I want to say it was the Sinclair Solutions thing), and several videos. How does getting DLC for GFWL normally work? Do I just buy them from Xbox.com & it will auto apply/download them for my game, even if it launches from Steam? Thanks for the help.

[quote name='twztid13']Started it up just to see, and now it signs in like a normal XBL game. Before, it let me access the Marketplace through the GFWL thing at the top, and had one of the early DLC's for free (I want to say it was the Sinclair Solutions thing), and several videos. How does getting DLC for GFWL normally work? Do I just buy them from Xbox.com & it will auto apply/download them for my game, even if it launches from Steam? Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE]

I got some dlc for Arkham City off GFWL once. I just went to Xbox.com then chose to download it then it goes to your GFWL application thing and just download and install from there and when you boot up the game it should all be in place.

Edit: I see that there is free dlc for Bioshock 2 right here for Protecotor Trials & Kill Em Kindly
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...8045454085c?downloadType=GameAddon&noSplash=1

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Two of my EA games use Solidshield DRM, I prefer it to Securom because it's easier to deauthorize the games. You just right click on the icon in Start menu and choose deactivate. With Securom you often have to go searching for the right tool to run per game, pain in the ass. I'd take Solidshield over Securom any day. I have one game that prompts you to deauthorize when you uninstall it, I think it's Saboteur.[/QUOTE]
Medal of Honor also prompts, for what it's worth.
The SP is tolerable and the MP is terrible.

[quote name='thesn00ze']Can I see somewhere when the individual games in sale will end? I guess I have missed Square Collection :)[/QUOTE]
The first post of this thread :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Total War: Shogun 2 - $7.49
Football Manager 2012 - $7.49
Sonic Generations -$7.49
SEGA 48-Game Mega Arcade Pack - $9.99
Alien vs. Predator - $4.99
Sega 48 Game Mega Pack - $9.99[/QUOTE]

Great price on Sonic Generations! I loved that one.

What's the difference between the two Mega Packs you listed? I could find only one.

[quote name='hal']Great price on Sonic Generations! I loved that one.

What's the difference between the two Mega Packs you listed? I could find only one.[/QUOTE]

There is no difference, my bad, I just popped it in twice by accident

[quote name='walkonshadows']Thanks Tony. Concerning Mirror's Edge:

3. Any word on the time trial DLC?[/QUOTE]

2. Probably not, I will check though.
3. I will ask this in the same email stay tuned

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='DirkBelig']makes as much sense as refusing a date with a horny supermodel because she didn't bring you a pizza first. [/QUOTE]

In for 1 on a 4-pack of horny supermodels w/ pizza - just don't tell the missus! :D

[quote name='walkonshadows']Thanks Tony. Concerning Mirror's Edge:

3. Any word on the time trial DLC?[/QUOTE]

Mirror's Edge DLC is only available on the Origin store as far as I know.

[quote name='walkonshadows']I can tell you from personal experience that Gray Matter (I bought it back in April when it was sale, same price) is DRM free. Hope another CAG can help you on Whispered World.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks. Purchased Gray Matter based on your feedback. :)

[quote name='inm8num2']Both games are DRM-Free.[/QUOTE]

Nice! Thanks for the confirmation.

[quote name='inm8num2']
The amazon downloader installs the files to your computer.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully I'm also finding that it saves the install files and let's you cancel out of the installation without deleting or encrypting the contents. This lets me make a backup copy without issue - very cool!

Hello to every CAG forum users!

This is my first post, and i wanna say: Thanks Tony! You're great!

I bought last weekend: Bioshock double pack, X-com complete, Borderlands Goty, Mafia 1 and Civilization IV, all for steam. As i'm trying to redeem my sins (many years using games in verbatim edition).

Now i'm waiting for paradox and sega sales.

And i have a question: is the sega mega pack (48 games), a collection of genesis (or megadrive) games? Will it have a steam key?

Thanks in advance, and good job with the thread!

Ps: I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes, i'm Spanish ;)

[quote name='Evrad']
And i have a question: is the sega mega pack (48 games), a collection of genesis (or megadrive) games? [/QUOTE]

It is indeed a collection of Genesis/MegaDrive games: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B006J97RSO/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20
All of them run through a central UI that allows you to browse and select one of the titles. It does add a few nice things like save files and it works with either mouse/keyboard or a game pad.

Do we need to activate games from EA racing pack on origin?

And if someone needs burnout and shift unleashed 2 we could split cost.I would take other two (if we get codes for origin)

Some great deals this week. Thinking about getting me Divinity II.

Also if anyone who is buying the 4-pack for Payday: The Heist, send me a PM and I'll gladly chip in for one of the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back