Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the guy that was asking about Divinity 2 and intergrated graphics, it has a demo on Steam so you can test it out yourself. However the game is not the best optimized in the world (gamebryo games rarely are) so i wouldn't bet on it.

[quote name='Ramun Flame']It's still cheaper on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Front-Mission...J85M/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1338080541&sr=8-4[/QUOTE]
LOL, so the digital version is $9.99 and the hard copy is $5? That's... odd. I just quickly jumped on eBay to look originally; I didn't think Amazon would have it for that price, lol.

[quote name='Motoki']Except with a Steam game you aren't truly getting a hard copy. You are getting a box with a code inside . Everything is tied to the key and your Steam account and you will have to connect to Steam and download the game regardless. If you don't have access to your Steam account a disc won't do you any good.

I'm not going to criticize someone for waiting for a cheaper price or comparison shopping, that's part of being a CAG. I just don't see a practical reason for a boxed cop of a Steam game unless it's a lower price or CE content. The game itself is completely tied to the service so any boxed copy as far as I am concerned is more of a gift certificate than a true hard copy of a game.[/QUOTE]
Well, that's not really what I was talking about. Most (well... all) games I'll buy a hard copy of have a CD. When you look at Front Mission Evolved brand new it clearly says...

• Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
  • Media: DVD-ROM
So it's safe to say you're getting a CD in that case; not a Steam key. Whenever I see Steam keys sold boxed or whatnot, it clearly says it's a Steam key.

[quote name='Idiotekque']LOL, so the digital version is $9.99 and the hard copy is $5? That's... odd. I just quickly jumped on eBay to look originally; I didn't think Amazon would have it for that price, lol.

Well, that's not really what I was talking about. Most (well... all) games I'll buy a hard copy of have a CD. When you look at Front Mission Evolved brand new it clearly says...

• Item Weight: 3.2 ounces
  • Media: DVD-ROM
So it's safe to say you're getting a CD in that case; not a Steam key. Whenever I see Steam keys sold boxed or whatnot, it clearly says it's a Steam key.[/QUOTE]

When I got Killing Floor it came with a DVD too, but the DVD is useless. I "installed" the game and it made me install steam, sign up, and then install the game, but immediately after that it said the version of the game on the DVD was outdated and DLed the whole thing from steam.

Either way, you're getting a brand new hard copy for cheaper than the digital version. I don't really think there's much more to be said about that.

Care to price match yourself on Front Mission Evolved, Tony? lol.

FYI guys, I'm having issues with the Paradox bundle, can't get a buy box to show up. As soon as I have progress I will update. Sorry for the delay, I'll work on trying to get the deal extended to make up for the time lost.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Idiotekque']Either way, you're getting a brand new hard copy for cheaper than the digital version. I don't really think there's much more to be said about that.

Care to price match yourself on Front Mission Evolved, Tony? lol.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the product you're referencing is being sold by "NYC Electronics" who I'm sure is a great source for PC gaming offers. Because the physical gaming industry relies on things like inventory management, it doesn't make sense for us to price match pricing like this. We don't have product sitting on shelves that we need to move, and we still pay the publisher/developer X % for every unit sold.

I'm happy to go more in depth regarding how retail business works, but I'm not sure this is the correct forum to do so.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']This is what I read: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8128920.page

You start a download of the game, then close Origin. Copy the backed up game into the right folder, start Origin again and it will think it completed the download. Something along those lines.[/QUOTE]

That's more or less how it works if you just move the folders from Steam to back it up instead of using the Steam back-up utility as well.

Question: Can I purchase on Amazon and then use the key to download via Steam?

I ask because only the PC versions of these games are on sale on Amazon. But if I can use the key to download through Steam, then I could get the Mac version? Because Steam means you get both ...

[quote name='metalface13']Question: Can I purchase on Amazon and then use the key to download via Steam?

I ask because only the PC versions of these games are on sale on Amazon. But if I can use the key to download through Steam, then I could get the Mac version? Because Steam means you get both ...[/QUOTE]

If the game you are buying has a steam key AND it's a steamplay game (meaning it has Mac and PC support on Steam, something that is fairly prominently displayed via Steam itself) then yes. You can.

I don't know which games here would apply for that though.

Civ 5, I guess.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']It also comes with the from ashes dlc

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Wow, I totally missed that and it does come with the sound track. Oh well, still got a good deal!

[quote name='Eldredpe']If the game you are buying has a steam key AND it's a steamplay game (meaning it has Mac and PC support on Steam, something that is fairly prominently displayed via Steam itself) then yes. You can.

I don't know which games here would apply for that though.

Civ 5, I guess.[/QUOTE]

I was interested in Football Manager 2012 and Crusader Kings II.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Looks like the product you're referencing is being sold by "NYC Electronics" who I'm sure is a great source for PC gaming offers. Because the physical gaming industry relies on things like inventory management, it doesn't make sense for us to price match pricing like this. We don't have product sitting on shelves that we need to move, and we still pay the publisher/developer X % for every unit sold.

I'm happy to go more in depth regarding how retail business works, but I'm not sure this is the correct forum to do so.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
True, but you guys sell it physically for $7.96. Why do you charge more for the digital version?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Tony,
Any chance to get Nordic Games to have Dark Fall: The Journal on sale some time soon?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='M_F_A_H']Co-sign.[/QUOTE]

Making sure this doesn't get lost in the mix.

[quote name='Idiotekque']True, but you guys sell it physically for $7.96. Why do you charge more for the digital version?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was trying to explain, physical retail works on a "buy products for $X from someone and then sell them to the customer." when you buy those products they sit in a fulfilment center waiting to be shipped. The longer they sit there the less they are worth and they take up space that could be used for other stuff, not to mention the money you spent buying them in the first place.

This isn't the case with digital products, we don't buy inventory up front, it doesn't sit on a shelf somewhere, we just pay the publisher/developer when the product is sold.

So, when physical inventory is sold at a lower price like that to move it, it doesn't make sense to match...because we don't have any inventory to move.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Making sure this doesn't get lost in the mix.[/QUOTE]

I'm unsure as to the status of this game, you mentioned it is a Nordic Games title? I'll ping those guys on Tuesday and see what's up with it.

Shoot me a PM on it on Tuesday so I remember to email.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='metalface13']I was interested in Football Manager 2012 and Crusader Kings II.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, it worked for FM12. Crusader Kings II still doesn't show a sale price on Amazon yet.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hamsters are running.

FYI if you are buying CKII for $9.99 you might want to consider this for $3 more:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085CD7BE

Price should flip to $12.49 soon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I have a Mac so wouldn't be able to play the majority of those games. Good deal though.

[quote name='metalface13']Thanks, but I have a Mac so wouldn't be able to play the majority of those games. Good deal though.[/QUOTE]

Ah roger that :). Hoping pricing flips soon! I've got Paddington (the puppy) on the couch next to me while I work and he is ready to go to bed.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

I'm unsure as to the status of this game, you mentioned it is a Nordic Games title? I'll ping those guys on Tuesday and see what's up with it.

Shoot me a PM on it on Tuesday so I remember to email.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

It shows Nordic on the product page:

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Fall-The...09L6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1338103769&sr=8-3

But I'll PM on Tuesday to remind you. A few of us just got Dark Fall 2 and 3 from a bundle so we're interested in purchasing #1 to go through the trilogy from start to finish.

Just for everybody thinking about buying the Plentiful Paradox Bundle.

Activates on Steam:
Magicka Collection + DLC
Crusader Kings II
Sword of the Stars II

Does Not Activate on Steam
Sword of the Stars Collection
Victoria II

Most probably know this... just throwing it out there.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']That's what I was trying to explain, physical retail works on a "buy products for $X from someone and then sell them to the customer." when you buy those products they sit in a fulfilment center waiting to be shipped. The longer they sit there the less they are worth and they take up space that could be used for other stuff, not to mention the money you spent buying them in the first place.

This isn't the case with digital products, we don't buy inventory up front, it doesn't sit on a shelf somewhere, we just pay the publisher/developer when the product is sold.

So, when physical inventory is sold at a lower price like that to move it, it doesn't make sense to match...because we don't have any inventory to move.[/QUOTE]
Guess that makes sense; just makes this "deal" worthless. Ah well.

[quote name='Archfiend']what happened to the arma 2 deals? it shows them in the deals but no price and unavailable :([/QUOTE]

I think they ran out of keys.

I'm a rare case in that owning a physical copy of a pc game, even if it's just a disc and code, holds one advantage.

It takes me 2.2 hours to download 1 gigabyte worth of data, and until more isp providers are in my area, it will remain this way for the forseeable future.

Where do I live? South Texas, si, mon! South Siiiiide! Near the border. Fear it. :p

Something like Front Mission Evolved does indeed go straight to Steam, but the time it takes to install from disc is infinitely faster than downloading from the Steam servers.

That way, the only thing I have to download are patches and whatever dlc I buy.

As for backing up all installers, I have a few terabytes worth of games and not enough external HD space. Eventually I'll get some more, but I prefer to focus on backing up fan-patches, game saves, and the occasional "fixed" ISO (fuck you Starforce on Bet on Soldier) when an old game can't install due to DRM. Besides, buying space is like buying controllers for a console. Necessary, expensive, and money that could be used for more games gone. XD

Now, insofar as spending goes, I still go for cheapest, so it's also not too often I buy a physical copy, but there are times where I've seen a physical copy go cheaper than a digital download. Obviously you have to buy 'New' for PC games unless they don't need serial keys, but with Super Saver Shipping or even without it, there are rare times.

Lastly. *Punch!* For any paying attention, for some reason, putting Mortyr in the Nvidia control panel fixed the afterimage artifacts. I've yet to figure out how to get the game's music to return, badly reviewed as it seems to be. The CD option will play whatever music cd I have, but I do wonder if there's any way to extract the music files, since Universal Extractor doesn't seem to get into those cab files included with the Amazon install.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Guess that makes sense; just makes this "deal" worthless. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

Then the deal is not for you. That's fine. Move on. However I don't think that every single person on this forum needs to comment every single time there is a deal they are not interested in.

Now you know the reasons for it and there actually are some people (like me) who prefer digital over boxed and are willing even to pay little more for it sometimes. For them maybe it is a deal. Every deal is not for every person.

Now I know there are people who think it is their right to express their opinion about anything and everything all of the time and maybe they are right but I think this would be a very unpleasant place to be at if every thread was filled with 'This deal sucks!' comments.

Ahem. To get back on topic a little, I bought the Plentiful Paradox Pack. Great deal!

(Notice I commented on the deal I liked and not the ones I was not interested in. If few or no people comment on a deal it's a much more subtle way of getting the point across that the deal may not be the best. And then there is the ultimate way of getting the point across, buying or not buying)

[quote name='travathian']If I already own SOTS Complete, purchased from Amazon, standalone, will I still be able to purchase this package? Will I get another key for SOTS Complete?[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to answer my own question. I was indeed able to purchase the the Paradox deal today. When I open up my game downloads page, it shows SOTS Complete, quantity purchased: 2, and provides 2 keys, each dated with when I purchased them.

Big thumbs up for Amazon, especially considering that the jerk offs at Steam don't do this unless it is a Valve game.

So I have some stuff in my trade list now, if anyone is looking for Magicka Collection or SOTS Complete.

[quote name='travathian']Just wanted to answer my own question. I was indeed able to purchase the the Paradox deal today. When I open up my game downloads page, it shows SOTS Complete, quantity purchased: 2, and provides 2 keys, each dated with when I purchased them.

Big thumbs up for Amazon, especially considering that the jerk offs at Steam don't do this unless it is a Valve game.

So I have some stuff in my trade list now, if anyone is looking for Magicka Collection or SOTS Complete.[/QUOTE]

They have done it quite a bit with non Valve games but only when there is a promotion going on (ie if you buy Max Payne 3 now you get LA Noire free. If you already own LA Noire you get a giftable copy).

On a related note, just how do you give away or trade non-Steam games from Amazon dd anyway? I already own SotS and Victoria 2 so I don't need them.

[quote name='Corpekata']Can't believe Front Mission (easily one of the worst games in the sale) inspired all that.[/QUOTE]

Well, to be fair.. it does make you wonder why the download version is so high if the game is so bad. I'd buy it for $5 just to see how bad it is, but $10 is way too high IMO.

[quote name='Motoki']On a related note, just how do you give away or trade non-Steam games from Amazon dd anyway? I already own SotS and Victoria 2 so I don't need them.[/QUOTE]

No way that I know of.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI guys,
I'm headed out for most of the day to play with my new puppy.
http://i.imgur.com/fBH6i.jpg
I'll be online again this evening if you have any questions. Just a reminder. Mass Effect deal ends today, 1 day only, as in on Sunday it will be back to full price.
The same goes for TERA and the Square Enix stuff.
Paradox sale starts tomorrow.
This is the flagship:
$12.99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085CD7BE
Cheers, Tony[/QUOTE]

Puppygeddon! So I'm distracted for a couple of days, I come back, and Mass Effect 3 Deluxe. It came. It saw. It jumped to a new system without me. Dammit! Any chance of a repeat in the near term (ie., June sale)?

Yeah, yeah, everyone hates ME3, rah, rah, I know. I want to finish the fight. (Sorry Master Chief.)
I know the ending involves the Reapers turning out to really being miffed about wanting muffins and the mortal organic races all have the muffins, but the Reapers have no muffins. Muffin envy leads to the galactic genocide. In the end, Shepherd approaches Harbinger and offers him a blueberry muffin. "We offer you this stale, two week old muffin."

And Harbinger's reply is, "You have done well. Taking Control. Nom. Nom."

Re: giving away non steam games from Amazon dd

[quote name='travathian']No way that I know of.[/QUOTE]

*sad panda* Aww man what a waste.

I suppose if the games, ahem, ended up on someone else's HD I could then give them a legitimate key but those seem like ridiculous hoops to jump through.

[quote name='Archfiend']what happened to the arma 2 deals? it shows them in the deals but no price and unavailable :([/QUOTE]

Bah, pulling it off the deals page as we speak.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Bah, pulling it off the deals page as we speak.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Any chance for another deal on it soon, after you get more keys? I missed the deal by a few hours before.

For those buying Hot pursuit, I am having a really hard time activating the game once it is installed. The activation key provided by amazon will activate the game on origin, but when the game is installed it asks for a serial number to activate the game again and it says the code provided by amazon is invalid. On my second code (amazon cs is great!) now and it's still invalid....Oh well, guess I'm just unlucky...

[quote name='brettsp']For those buying Hot pursuit, I am having a really hard time activating the game once it is installed. The activation key provided by amazon will activate the game on origin, but when the game is installed it asks for a serial number to activate the game again and it says the code provided by amazon is invalid. On my second code (amazon cs is great!) now and it's still invalid....Oh well, guess I'm just unlucky...[/QUOTE]

Contact EA support on Origin they can straighten it out for you.

[quote name='brettsp']For those buying Hot pursuit, I am having a really hard time activating the game once it is installed. The activation key provided by amazon will activate the game on origin, but when the game is installed it asks for a serial number to activate the game again and it says the code provided by amazon is invalid. On my second code (amazon cs is great!) now and it's still invalid....Oh well, guess I'm just unlucky...[/QUOTE]

That's odd, did you try entering the key without hyphens when activating the game? I bought it off of Amazon, activated on Origin, and played the game without any problems (but this was a while ago, I think back in January). Could be a very recent issue with the keys EA gave Amazon.

[quote name='sunghost']That's odd, did you try entering the key without hyphens when activating the game? I bought it off of Amazon, activated on Origin, and played the game without any problems (but this was a while ago, I think back in January). Could be a very recent issue with the keys EA gave Amazon.[/QUOTE]

yeah, it's strange... I tried it with and without hyphens...Maybe it's a temporary glitch or something....

Look luck with Origin support, they're horrible. One time when they had no idea how to help me I got the EA support twitter to put two Steam games onto my Origin account. They don't deal with game activation related matters but they did it for me that time. So you can try there if Origin is no help.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Look luck with Origin support, they're horrible. One time when they had no idea how to help me I got the EA support twitter to put two Steam games onto my Origin account. They don't deal with game activation related matters but they did it for me that time. So you can try there if Origin is no help.[/QUOTE]

I have only dealt with Origin support once, but they were very helpful. A few months back I received an email saying that my account details were assigned to another email address and that the password had been changed. I called Origin support and after about 5 minutes of verifying my information, I had my account back and everything was back to normal. No matter what company you are dealing with, it is possible to have positive and negative experiences.

[quote name='Motoki']Re: giving away non steam games from Amazon dd

*sad panda* Aww man what a waste.

I suppose if the games, ahem, ended up on someone else's HD I could then give them a legitimate key but those seem like ridiculous hoops to jump through.[/QUOTE]

Well if you have any gamer friends locally you could always burn the files and serial to DVD and give it to them that way.

[quote name='Drclaw411']pc :( downloadable versions :([/QUOTE]

Unsure what the point of this post was? Did you have a question I can address?

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Puppygeddon! So I'm distracted for a couple of days, I come back, and Mass Effect 3 Deluxe. It came. It saw. It jumped to a new system without me. Dammit! Any chance of a repeat in the near term (ie., June sale)?

Yeah, yeah, everyone hates ME3, rah, rah, I know. I want to finish the fight. (Sorry Master Chief.)
I know the ending involves the Reapers turning out to really being miffed about wanting muffins and the mortal organic races all have the muffins, but the Reapers have no muffins. Muffin envy leads to the galactic genocide. In the end, Shepherd approaches Harbinger and offers him a blueberry muffin. "We offer you this stale, two week old muffin."

And Harbinger's reply is, "You have done well. Taking Control. Nom. Nom."
[/QUOTE]

The puppy is currently being crate trained, we just moved to a new place with a yard for him...he is awesome :).

[quote name='grayfox9996']Any chance for another deal on it soon, after you get more keys? I missed the deal by a few hours before.[/QUOTE]

I'll be pushing hard for it in June.

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Darn, the Square Enix stuff went down. Was going to get the greatest hits bundle. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

Again, I'll be pushing hard to get this back in June.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well if you have any gamer friends locally you could always burn the files and serial to DVD and give it to them that way.[/QUOTE]

Good solution :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Nohbdy']What does this mean?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ev768']It means the bundle will only be on sale for two days.[/QUOTE]

This is accurate, grab it while its hot :).

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back