Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tony, I noticed a possible error with the Plethora of Paradox Games pack: It appears to be missing Sword of the Stars Complete and Sword of the Stars 2.

Assuming that it's supposed to be a combination of the other two packs, this is probably something that needs to be corrected. As they're structured now, it's actually a better deal to get the Plentiful and Pint-sized packs, since they include everything in the Plethora pack, along with the SotS games, for the same combined price as the Plethora pack.

[quote name='travathian']No idea where you got that from. The Pint size bundle is what people who bought the original bundle should be getting to bridge the gap. There's been no mention of bundling either of those games.[/QUOTE]

Well:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657567&postcount=3839

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657729&postcount=3848

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657764&postcount=3850

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705614&postcount=4325

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705845&postcount=4328

Hearts of Iron and Europa were added to the sale pack as explicitly stated by Tony for past and future purchasers of the bundle, even extending the sale end date. The pack selling so well being the reason of adding those two games to it and extending it's end date. So I assumed when he said the next one was going to be "gangbusters" over the last one, I thought the biggest pack he was talking about would feature those two games also, especially since the biggest pack was meant to "round out" everyones Paradox collection. it makes no difference to me personally as I've bought all of the above, and am looking at the pint sized one myself (since warlock is the only one I don't own, and I picked up the Crusader Kings DLC from the steam sale a few weeks ago), but I found it curious. I also mirror the above posters point of the 2 SOTS games not being in the largest pack. it might come across as nit picking, but it has taken alot of back and forth to design these bundles to begin with, and they are still causing confusion. But I really don't want to come across as ungrateful, especially since Tony said certain bundles were only being advertized on the CAG forums, since this all started as a way to take care of those early adopters of the original bundle before it started being added to mid-sale. So, I'll say a massive Thank You to Tony, and leave it at that. I apparently mis-understood.

[quote name='walkonshadows']Well:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657567&postcount=3839

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657729&postcount=3848

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657764&postcount=3850

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705614&postcount=4325

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705845&postcount=4328

Hearts of Iron and Europa were added to the sale pack as explicitly stated by Tony for past and future purchasers of the bundle, even extending the sale end date. The pack selling so well being the reason of adding those two games to it and extending it's end date. So I assumed when he said the next one was going to be "gangbusters" over the last one, I thought the biggest pack he was talking about would feature those two games also, especially since the biggest pack was meant to "round out" everyones Paradox collection. it makes no difference to me personally as I've bought all of the above, and am looking at the pint sized one myself (since warlock is the only one I don't own, and I picked up the Crusader Kings DLC from the steam sale a few weeks ago), but I found it curious. I also mirror the above posters point of the 2 SOTS games not being in the largest pack. it might come across as nit picking, but it has taken alot of back and forth to design these bundles to begin with, and they are still causing confusion. But I really don't want to come across as ungrateful, especially since Tony said certain bundles were only being advertized on the CAG forums, since this all started as a way to take care of those early adopters of the original bundle before it started being added to mid-sale. So, I'll say a massive Thank You to Tony, and leave it at that. I apparently mis-understood.[/QUOTE]

I'll bite on this...I follow this thread pretty religiously now and here is what's the deal with the earlier Paradox pack and the promo.

The 2 games, Europa Universalis III: Chronicles and Hearts of Iron 3 Collection were not really meant to be part of a bundle or pack. From your 1st link, Tony said it (Paradox) was really meant to just give someone the whole Grand Strategy games that Paradox publishes. As posted by someone else (forget who), you can pretty much play Crusader Kings 2 and end up with Hearts of Iron 3 and pretty much play a game from 1000 AD to 1946 or something. With mods, I believe you can even transfer your game/character from 1 game to another and keep it going. I think this was why it was done, for folks who want to get nearly all their "Grand Strategy" style of game at a good price. (I wouldn't mind getting Sengoku myself...not sure if it's as "Grand" or complex though).

The issue with SotS and SotS 2 not being in the largest pack and it being better to just get the medium pack and the pint size pack is mainly because the pint size pack was pushed for PURELY by Tony to try to get the early/first purchases at least a deal as good as the new super-large pack. It won't be advertised on Amazon's website and only folks on this forum and probably a few other forums will know about it as it won't be linked.

By all means, I think it's obvious to just get the 2 packs separate for the 2 extra games, but the pint size pack wasn't supposed to even exist and it was done to make sure (thanks to Tony) that the folks who bought the first time around doesn't feel like they were penalized for buying early. Tony was also nice enough to cover the early buyer with Steam keys for the 2 games which didn't have them (Victoria 2 and SotS complete) so they now have a Steam version for the whole pack like the deal about to show up (again, to not have a "not as desirable version").

Think about what would happen if the Pint size pack didn't exist. If I wanted the Crusader Kings DLC, I would have to pay 19.99 for: the DLC, Majesty, Majesty 2, Warlock Master of the Arcane and get duplicate keys for the others, same as someone else. If there was a 75% sale for only those items I am missing, it would cost 14.98 so I'd be paying MORE (19.99) to just get the items I really need. Sure, you can trade, sell or trade the duplicate keys, but that's a bit of a hassle and a lot of people probably bought the deal themselves. (Like I have duplicate keys of some stuff I already own myself)

Hope this clears up how these came to be. I can't say how much I really appreciate the work Tony went through to at least not penalize the earlier buyers of the Paradox pack.

Keep up the good work and thanks again!

[quote name='jer7583']yes yes yes Binary Domain $10! Loved the game on PS3 want to play it again on pc![/QUOTE]

2nd this! I also played it on my Ps3 but can't wait to snag it for $10 for the PC.

Maybe I am the only one, but it bothers me that Idiotekque is reselling the Steam keys he got for free thanks to Tony, and he even advertises it here on this thread. Great way to convince Paradox to be nice to their customers...

[quote name='Chupatintas']Maybe I am the only one, but it bothers me that Idiotekque is reselling the Steam keys he got for free thanks to Tony, and he even advertises it here on this thread. Great way to convince Paradox to be nice to their customers...[/QUOTE]

Not sure about Idiotekque, but maybe he already has a copy? It'd be nice if Amazon allowed you a way to gift/trade your Amazon keys if they weren't activated yet.

I have 2 purchased copies of SotS myself and wouldn't have minded if they canceled/replaced my bundled one for the steam one, but honestly, I prefer no DRM myself so I actually try to avoid Steam if I can, but it seems like all these games still need some activation code so it's still DRM with or without Steam so I'm stuck.

In the end, I think Amazon and Paradox just thought this through and went and did the best thing for the customer. I don't think either of them are hurting in a huge way if a few folks sell a key they either won't use or did and accepted this is a thanks for the early buyer (at least that's how I saw it).

Like with what the Gog folks are doing with the Witcher, you could have a steam copy and get another backup copy. I suppose if people wanted to, can't they just give their friend their steam login and they can load ALL their games?

[quote name='Chupatintas']Maybe I am the only one, but it bothers me that Idiotekque is reselling the Steam keys he got for free thanks to Tony, and he even advertises it here on this thread. Great way to convince Paradox to be nice to their customers...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yangwenli']Not sure about Idiotekque, but maybe he already has a copy? It'd be nice if Amazon allowed you a way to gift/trade your Amazon keys if they weren't activated yet.

I have 2 purchased copies of SotS myself and wouldn't have minded if they canceled/replaced my bundled one for the steam one, but honestly, I prefer no DRM myself so I actually try to avoid Steam if I can, but it seems like all these games still need some activation code so it's still DRM with or without Steam so I'm stuck.

In the end, I think Amazon and Paradox just thought this through and went and did the best thing for the customer. I don't think either of them are hurting in a huge way if a few folks sell a key they either won't use or did and accepted this is a thanks for the early buyer (at least that's how I saw it).

Like with what the Gog folks are doing with the Witcher, you could have a steam copy and get another backup copy. I suppose if people wanted to, can't they just give their friend their steam login and they can load ALL their games?[/QUOTE]
I don't currently use Steam (I can't, as my gaming laptop is broken as far as connecting to the internet), so the keys are useless to me. When I want to play SotS and Vicky 2 I'll download the copies I purchased that are in my game library on Amazon. It was awesome of Tony to send out the extra Steam keys, but unfortunately I don't have much use for them. I figure selling or trading them off to someone who actually can use them is better then just letting them rot, eh? None of your business anyhow.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I don't currently use Steam (I can't, as my gaming laptop is broken as far as connecting to the internet), so the keys are useless to me. When I want to play SotS and Vicky 2 I'll download the copies I purchased that are in my game library on Amazon. It was awesome of Tony to send out the extra Steam keys, but unfortunately I don't have much use for them. I figure selling or trading them off to someone who actually can use them is better then just letting them rot, eh? None of your business anyhow.[/QUOTE]

What bothers me is not the fact that you are trying to sell or trade them, but the fact that you are advertising it here. I think it's in poor taste.

But I agree with you, it's none of my business and I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.

[quote name='Lint21']Prices have not flipped yet. Anyone think it will happen in the next 15 minutes, or should I go to bed :)[/QUOTE]

They have rolled over now.

I think I will grab the Pint sized pack for Warlock and Majesty 2 even though I have no want/need for the Crusader Kings dlc or Majesty Gold.

Edit: Well I guess not all of them have rolled over yet actually. My bad.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Still waiting on Max Payne 3.[/QUOTE]

dis!:bouncy::bouncy:

wait the PC Download (Non-Steam DRM) is $29 but I thought Tony also confirmed the Steam version to be the same pricing.

Are we able to trade games you don't want under a bundle? I'm planning to get Plethora of Paradox Games for Crusader Kings 2 and its DLC but not interested in anything else.

So I looked through all the deals on the first post for upcoming sales and I thought my wallet was safe because I have all the games on the list I am interested in.

Then I heard you are having Binary Domain for $10 and whenever that drops you will open up my wallet again. Thanks, Tony.

[quote name='headpiece747']So I looked through all the deals on the first post for upcoming sales and I thought my wallet was safe because I have all the games on the list I am interested in.

Then I heard you are having Binary Domain for $10 and whenever that drops you will open up my wallet again. Thanks, Tony.[/QUOTE]

So you are safe until Monday lol. That is when Tony is going to announce when Binary hits 10.

[quote name='kiwimonster']So you are safe until Monday lol. That is when Tony is going to announce when Binary hits 10.[/QUOTE]

I think Monday is just when he is going to let us know when it will be $10. Not that it will be ten on Monday.

[quote name='Chupatintas']What bothers me is not the fact that you are trying to sell or trade them, but the fact that you are advertising it here. I think it's in poor taste.

But I agree with you, it's none of my business and I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.[/QUOTE]

You have every right to call him out on it. It IS poor taste considering he's advertising it in the same thread where an Amazon rep is offering the original deal.

But, he obtained a legal key so I guess he can give it to anyone at this point.

[quote name='hhhdx4']Need help deciding, BF3 for $36 or MW3 for $30?[/QUOTE]

It is either do you want a massive shooter 32v32, 64 player matches, or a quick pace twitchy shooter for MW3. I had both for the console and also both for the PC and my go to shooter has always been BF3 on both the PC and console. Granted this is my opinion you cannot lone wolf it like you can in MW3 definitely BF3 needs teamwork to win games. But I myself love the vehicles and destruction I just prefer it that much more. I also enjoy the roles you play in the BF series say medic or healer, or support laying down cover fire, or engineer destroying vehicles, or recon spot and sniping people.

PS can't wait for Arma III Dayz!

Bought the Pint Sized bundle. I'm still debating Max Payne 3, Spec Ops, and Syndicate. I want to play MP3 but I can wait a few months for it to drop lower. The other two I want at some point but I'm content waiting until they are $5-$10

[quote name='hhhdx4']Need help deciding, BF3 for $36 or MW3 for $30?[/QUOTE]

It's a no-brainer for me. Go with BF3. It's totally worth the extra six bucks and if you like it definitely grab the BF Premium when it goes on sale a little bit later.

Good sale for me. Just getting into pc gaming so picked up the following:

Bioshock Pack
Borderlands GOTY
Spec Ops TL
Darkness II
MW3

With Max Payne 3 to follow on Monday after I get a chance to run to the bank. Definitely makes up for my crap experience trying (and failing) to pick up a game from Gamestop digital.

if i change my billing address not to get taxed will i be charged later for it? I have an old address so i changed it that one but im in new york right now.

[quote name='pROvIs']Bought the Pint Sized bundle. I'm still debating Max Payne 3, Spec Ops, and Syndicate. I want to play MP3 but I can wait a few months for it to drop lower. The other two I want at some point but I'm content waiting until they are $5-$10[/QUOTE]

Sounds like the debate is over ;]

Cool so amazon f'd up and sent me a non steam max payne 3 code I made sure of it I checked out with the steam drm version.... if anyone wants the non steam version PM me ill sell it for less than what I payed... $26 :(

[quote name='kiwimonster']Cool so amazon f'd up and sent me a non steam max payne 3 code I made sure of it I checked out with the steam drm version.... if anyone wants the non steam version PM me ill sell it for less than what I payed... $26 :([/QUOTE]

Dude, don't waste your money just give them a call in the (real) morning and I am sure they will get you fixed up.

[quote name='windsmere']Dude, don't waste your money just give them a call in the (real) morning and I am sure they will get you fixed up.[/QUOTE]

I'll try but I don't think it will work. It says I checked out with the PC download when I clearly clicked the Steam DRM version, I made sure to double check it.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Cool so amazon f'd up and sent me a non steam max payne 3 code I made sure of it I checked out with the steam drm version.... if anyone wants the non steam version PM me ill sell it for less than what I payed... $26 :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='windsmere']Dude, don't waste your money just give them a call in the (real) morning and I am sure they will get you fixed up.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kiwimonster']I'll try but I don't think it will work. It says I checked out with the PC download when I clearly clicked the Steam DRM version, I made sure to double check it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkZero104']it's amazon. as long as you don't use it, you should be fine. that's what customer service was made for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah dude, just email, call, or chat with CS, let them know that an error was made and you wanted the Steam version. It'll get resolved.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah dude, just email, call, or chat with CS, let them know that an error was made and you wanted the Steam version. It'll get resolved.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony!

This is why I love Amazon!!! just got off the phone with a CS just seconds ago he said it was totally fine he was refunded me money and am now purchasing the correct version :p. I want to thank you Tony and Amazon for the amazing services you provide, Oh and the extremely epic deals. Thank You!

[quote name='kiwimonster']Thanks Tony!

This is why I love Amazon!!! just got off the phone with a CS just seconds ago he said it was totally fine he was refunded me money and am now purchasing the correct version :p. I want to thank you Tony and Amazon for the amazing services you provide, Oh and the extremely epic deals. Thank You![/QUOTE]

No worries dude. Glad you got sorted, enjoy the deals. Also glad you were able to enjoy the benefit of the fact that we have fully manned call centers ready to assist you with problems like this.

Cheers,
Tony

Some awesome deals you got here Tony :applause:

I have at least 3 friends who will buy Max Payne 3 alone for $30, it is just amazing Amazon could do that with Rockstar

Spec Ops: The Line on the other hand is one hell of a ride, an hour or so into it and I just love it. For $25 anybody should get it

I noticed something though, Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack is $7.99 while base game alone is $9.99 and each DLC is $4.99. Wouldn't it be more logical to put the base game at $5, each DLC at $2.5 so that people would have a "separate" option while the Complete Pack would still have $2 saving ? :D

Is anyone interested in the 2k Strategy Pack but DOESN'T want Civ5 GOTY? That's the only game in the bundle I want. PM me if interested in splitting it.

[quote name='Chupatintas']What bothers me is not the fact that you are trying to sell or trade them, but the fact that you are advertising it here. I think it's in poor taste.

But I agree with you, it's none of my business and I probably shouldn't have mentioned it.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='bizarrorollins']You have every right to call him out on it. It IS poor taste considering he's advertising it in the same thread where an Amazon rep is offering the original deal.

But, he obtained a legal key so I guess he can give it to anyone at this point.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me, but when did I "advertize" anything on this thread? Along with a million other people on this forum, I have a handful of Steam games that I'd like to trade or sell in my signature. That's not "advertizing on this thread"; it's in my signature.

But who am I to reason with useless argumentativeness? That's what we come to CAG for in the first place; needless dick-waving contests.

i am interested in buying Plentiful paradox package but already have first three games so if anyone is interested in them contact me we can split costs

Must resist double-dipping on Blops, must resist....

Gonna grab Spec Ops in a minute, possibly Max Payne.

Neither my wallet, nor my harddrive can take much more of these deals....

Spec Ops : The line for 25$ , nice . hall the fight is in Dubai , love this game
japan51.gif

Hmm. Spec Ops seems like a no brainer at that price.

There's still no demo for Max Payne 3, right? The Giant Bomb coverage has left a blank impression.

[quote name='Lemarfanz']oof, syndicate is kind of tempting, i feel like it'll be cheaper soon though...[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that too, but it's hard to not bite at the price. I've been waiting for a while.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Tony, Are there any plans to run Saints Row 3 for cheap again any time soon?[/QUOTE]

I wanna know this, too!!!

@TONY
When is Saints Row: The Third going on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back