Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paradox Games are on sale all the time on these sales.

I do have to ask Tony whats with all the weird pricing. either bioshock game cost more than the package, same for the civ pack and many other packages.

Personally the Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops the line are major cheap shots by 2k games, and very much disappointing me. You just screwed everyone who bought it day one. I mean spec ops came out 5 days ago now its half off

[quote name='James161324']Paradox Games are on sale all the time on these sales.

I do have to ask Tony whats with all the weird pricing. either bioshock game cost more than the package, same for the civ pack and many other packages.

Personally the Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops the line are major cheap shots by 2k games, and very much disappointing me. You just screwed everyone who bought it day one. I mean spec ops came out 5 days ago now its half off[/QUOTE]

As I've said numerous times before -- Pre-Order or Day 1 Purchases can often be a waste for numerous reasons at full price or close to it.
Unless you can really get a hell of a deal on a game and/or expect to sink ridiculous amounts of time in a game, you probably shouldn't Pre-Order or buy Day 1.

With games tanking in price so fast b/c of...
1. Mixed reviews and/or poor reviews;
2. Poor and/or disappointed sales;
3. Numerous titles having lots of DLC and/or Season Pass DLC plans;
4. Ultimate Editions coming a while later w/ Base Game + ALL Expansions + ALL DLC;
5. Game will likely patched-up a bit more, down the line when the game's been around for a bit;
6. AND Constant price-wars b/t digital services like Amazon DVG, Steam, Gamersgate, GMG, GameFly, etc.

Publishers, dev's, and digital game stores just keep giving us PC gamers VERY GOOD reasons to often just wait it out for the price-drops. They're inevitable, these days and age.

I think one of the series we hardly see major price-drops in for a LONG while are the COD games and anything Blizzard puts out.

So I was looking at getting the Bioshock pack since it activates on Steam, but I can't find the DLC for Bioshock 2 on Steam (Minerva's Den) what gives?

[quote name='walkonshadows']So I was looking at getting the Bioshock pack since it activates on Steam, but I can't find the DLC for Bioshock 2 on Steam (Minerva's Den) what gives?[/QUOTE]

They don't sell it there. You have to buy it from the Games For Windows Live Market. It does work for the Steam version though if you get the GFWL Minerva's Den.

[quote name='Motoki']They don't sell it there. You have to buy it from the Games For Windows Live Market. It does work for the Steam version though if you get the GFWL Minerva's Den.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Is it bad that up til now I didn't know Games For Windows Live Market even existed?

[quote name='walkonshadows']Thanks. Is it bad that up til now I didn't know Games For Windows Live Market even existed?[/QUOTE]

No that is a good thing. GFWL is utter garbage and thankfully 2K has gotten some sense in the time since they released Bioshock 2 and their newer games are Steamworks now with all the DLC at Steam (and elsewhere usually).

If they tried pulling this stunt now they'd get their game yanked off like Dragon Age 2, but I think this one is grandfathered in before Valve changed their terms of service to state you must sell the DLC at Steam if you want to sell the base game there.

picked up SpecOps, and GTA SA and Vice City. Considered Syndicate but i'll wait for a lower price.

[quote name='TimmyCZ']Is Max Payne 3 region free or US only? I live in Central Europe.[/QUOTE]
I think it is region free, I've seen people from German and Japan activated it without a hitch

[quote name='James161324']They just gave a big screw you to everyone who bought it day 1[/QUOTE]

You've been a CAG for three years and you bought it day one?! You should know better! ;)

These are insane deals, I will have to think about them.. it would be a great time to sell Max Payne 3 for 360 and pick it up for PC.

[quote name='r9800pro']Some awesome deals you got here Tony :applause:

I have at least 3 friends who will buy Max Payne 3 alone for $30, it is just amazing Amazon could do that with Rockstar

Spec Ops: The Line on the other hand is one hell of a ride, an hour or so into it and I just love it. For $25 anybody should get it

I noticed something though, Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack is $7.99 while base game alone is $9.99 and each DLC is $4.99. Wouldn't it be more logical to put the base game at $5, each DLC at $2.5 so that people would have a "separate" option while the Complete Pack would still have $2 saving ? :D[/QUOTE]

Good question,

We wanted to keep everything clean with a 50% off catalog message with the exception of a few choice titles and otherwise drive towards higher value bundle sales.

Customers who just want 1 game can save ~50% but if you want a ton of value we've got the packs for you.

[quote name='walkonshadows']@Tony

I thought the reason we all got promo credits toward Europa Universalis III and Hearts of Iron III was that they were going to be part of the next Paradox bundle (these July 1rst bundles) and the promo credits were to make up the price difference as well as compensate original purchasers of the original bundle so as not to feel penalized for being an early adopter? What did I miss?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='walkonshadows']Well:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657567&postcount=3839

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657729&postcount=3848

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9657764&postcount=3850

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705614&postcount=4325

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9705845&postcount=4328

Hearts of Iron and Europa were added to the sale pack as explicitly stated by Tony for past and future purchasers of the bundle, even extending the sale end date. The pack selling so well being the reason of adding those two games to it and extending it's end date. So I assumed when he said the next one was going to be "gangbusters" over the last one, I thought the biggest pack he was talking about would feature those two games also, especially since the biggest pack was meant to "round out" everyones Paradox collection. it makes no difference to me personally as I've bought all of the above, and am looking at the pint sized one myself (since warlock is the only one I don't own, and I picked up the Crusader Kings DLC from the steam sale a few weeks ago), but I found it curious. I also mirror the above posters point of the 2 SOTS games not being in the largest pack. it might come across as nit picking, but it has taken alot of back and forth to design these bundles to begin with, and they are still causing confusion. But I really don't want to come across as ungrateful, especially since Tony said certain bundles were only being advertized on the CAG forums, since this all started as a way to take care of those early adopters of the original bundle before it started being added to mid-sale. So, I'll say a massive Thank You to Tony, and leave it at that. I apparently mis-understood.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yangwenli']I'll bite on this...I follow this thread pretty religiously now and here is what's the deal with the earlier Paradox pack and the promo.

The 2 games, Europa Universalis III: Chronicles and Hearts of Iron 3 Collection were not really meant to be part of a bundle or pack. From your 1st link, Tony said it (Paradox) was really meant to just give someone the whole Grand Strategy games that Paradox publishes. As posted by someone else (forget who), you can pretty much play Crusader Kings 2 and end up with Hearts of Iron 3 and pretty much play a game from 1000 AD to 1946 or something. With mods, I believe you can even transfer your game/character from 1 game to another and keep it going. I think this was why it was done, for folks who want to get nearly all their "Grand Strategy" style of game at a good price. (I wouldn't mind getting Sengoku myself...not sure if it's as "Grand" or complex though).

The issue with SotS and SotS 2 not being in the largest pack and it being better to just get the medium pack and the pint size pack is mainly because the pint size pack was pushed for PURELY by Tony to try to get the early/first purchases at least a deal as good as the new super-large pack. It won't be advertised on Amazon's website and only folks on this forum and probably a few other forums will know about it as it won't be linked.

By all means, I think it's obvious to just get the 2 packs separate for the 2 extra games, but the pint size pack wasn't supposed to even exist and it was done to make sure (thanks to Tony) that the folks who bought the first time around doesn't feel like they were penalized for buying early. Tony was also nice enough to cover the early buyer with Steam keys for the 2 games which didn't have them (Victoria 2 and SotS complete) so they now have a Steam version for the whole pack like the deal about to show up (again, to not have a "not as desirable version").

Think about what would happen if the Pint size pack didn't exist. If I wanted the Crusader Kings DLC, I would have to pay 19.99 for: the DLC, Majesty, Majesty 2, Warlock Master of the Arcane and get duplicate keys for the others, same as someone else. If there was a 75% sale for only those items I am missing, it would cost 14.98 so I'd be paying MORE (19.99) to just get the items I really need. Sure, you can trade, sell or trade the duplicate keys, but that's a bit of a hassle and a lot of people probably bought the deal themselves. (Like I have duplicate keys of some stuff I already own myself)

Hope this clears up how these came to be. I can't say how much I really appreciate the work Tony went through to at least not penalize the earlier buyers of the Paradox pack.

Keep up the good work and thanks again![/QUOTE]

Thanks, Yangwenli both for the kind words and explanation.

Walkonshadows, did this answer your question?

[quote name='lilseung']Are we able to trade games you don't want under a bundle? I'm planning to get Plethora of Paradox Games for Crusader Kings 2 and its DLC but not interested in anything else.[/QUOTE]

Yes we give you Steam keys for each item, you can do whatever you'd like with these.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Tony, Are there any plans to run Saints Row 3 for cheap again any time soon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']I wanna know this, too!!!

@TONY
When is Saints Row: The Third going on sale?[/QUOTE]

Working on it dudes :).

[quote name='Ogami Itto']Are those Paradox games always on sale? This sale is really crap IMO.[/QUOTE]

This made me LOL.

[quote name='James161324']Paradox Games are on sale all the time on these sales.

Personally the Max Payne 3 and Spec Ops the line are major cheap shots by 2k games, and very much disappointing me. You just screwed everyone who bought it day one. I mean spec ops came out 5 days ago now its half off[/QUOTE]

[quote name='James161324']They just gave a big screw you to everyone who bought it day 1[/QUOTE]

Hey James,

Good question that I'm not really sure how to answer. I'm sorry if you feel, like a day 1 adopter, you were let down by a 50% sale on these two games.

Again, I don't have a great response for how to address that other than to let you know it is not our intent to ever make customers feel "screwed". But rather to bring value where we think we can.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Working on it dudes :).
[/QUOTE]
I'll fall out of my chair if you can dig up Saints Row: The Third [base game] for around $10 or less. ;)
Oh, since we asking - what about SR: The Third DLC? Or its Season Pass DLC?

[quote name='MysterD']I'll fall out of my chair if you can dig up Saints Row: The Third [base game] for around $10 or less. ;)
Oh, since we asking - what about SR: The Third DLC? Or its Season Pass DLC?[/QUOTE]

No word on the DLC or Season Pass yet, just working on Base Game right now.

Cheers,
Tony

as far as i know all stores have a 30 day price adjustment policy, even amazon because this happened to me before and ll i did was contact customer service and i got refunded the difference, now, if you purchase the games on steam, origin or GMG you're pretty much screwed since those guys wont give you a penny back, sorry for you, i've been in your position before i joined CAG but after that never again have i purchase a game day one for pc, i have made some exceptions for a few console games that i couldn't wait to play ;)

I really want to get MP3, Spec Ops, Syndicate, and Binary Domain but I still have an e5200 and a Radeon 4830, and I'd hate to spend the money just to find out I can't run them. I've heard Binary Domain's PC version in particular is pretty rough even on rigs that are up to snuff.

In for an X-COM Collection, unless there's compatibility problems I don't know about. Though, at $3 for 5 games you can't really go wrong.

[quote name='RichterIX']I really want to get MP3, Spec Ops, Syndicate, and Binary Domain but I still have an e5200 and a Radeon 4830, and I'd hate to spend the money just to find out I can't run them. I've heard Binary Domain's PC version in particular is pretty rough even on rigs that are up to snuff.[/QUOTE]

The Binary Domain port can be rough on some rigs that are higher-end. You need an Nvidia GPU to get smooth performance out of it. It's optimized pretty well for nvidia, but I get terrible performance with my Radeon HD 7970.. wasn't designed with AMD in mind and I don't think any of the patches they've released have fixed the performance issues on AMD GPUs.

At least there's a demo, so you can test how it'll run before you buy it

Its times like this I wish there was a sarcasm font...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']No word on the DLC or Season Pass yet, just working on Base Game right now.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!!

I was just wondering if Black Ops would run on my computer. Dead Space 2 runs finely on it but runs BF:BC 2 on low res. I don't mind low res at all. There is no demo out there for it so I really can't check.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Forgot about these guys:

Prices flipping soon:

Spore Galactic Adventures - $4.99 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00486UF1G
Spore Creepy and Cute Parts - $4.99 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047O2L48
Spore - $4.99 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047O2L3E
The Sims 3 - $9.99 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00452VGYS

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you saw this, but Gamersgate is running for today only a massive Sims 3 Everything sale - base game, stuff packs, expansions, compilation packs, etc
Just so you know, your Sims 3 sale is competing against that...
Just in case, you might want to sometime later talk to EA and come up w/ your own massive Sims 3 sale...

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI:

7/8-7/14:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box [Download] - $4.99
Need For Speed World Bronze Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - $7.49
Need For Speed World Gold Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - $14.99
Need For Speed World Silver Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - $11.24
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [Download] - $4.99

7/12-7/14
Need for Speed: The Run [Download] - $9.99

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']FYI:

7/8-7/14:

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box [Download] - $4.99
Need For Speed World Bronze Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - $7.49
Need For Speed World Gold Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - $14.99
Need For Speed World Silver Starter Pack [Online Game Code] - $11.24
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [Download] - $4.99

7/12-7/14
Need for Speed: The Run [Download] - $9.99[/QUOTE]
I really like Burnout Paradise TUB and NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010).

Since that's mostly EA stuff AND you got a Syndicate, Spore and Sims 3 sale going already...
Got any more EA stuff going on sale soon? ;)

EDIT:
I'll be specific...
Anything coming for...
BF3 base game, BF3 DLC's, and BF3 Premium?
KOA: Amalur DLC's?

[quote name='MysterD']I really like Burnout Paradise TUB and NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010).

Since that's mostly EA stuff AND you got a Syndicate, Spore and Sims 3 sale going already...
Got any more EA stuff going on sale soon? ;)

EDIT:
I'll be specific...
Anything coming for...
BF3 base game, BF3 DLC's, and BF3 Premium?
KOA: Amalur DLC's?[/QUOTE]

$25 Amalur and $5 each for the DLCs.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']$25 Amalur and $5 each for the DLCs.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!
When's the Amalur prices flipping? :)
I want the DLC's!! :)

Any possibility of a Mass Effect 3/ME3: Digital Deluxe sale this go-round? Considering the recent release of the extended cut endings, now seems like a great time for a sale?

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Is there any difference between sims 3 and sims 3 deluxe?[/QUOTE]

Deluxe contains Sims 3 + Ambitions expansion.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Any possibility of a Mass Effect 3/ME3: Digital Deluxe sale this go-round? Considering the recent release of the extended cut endings, now seems like a great time for a sale?[/QUOTE]

40% off both, we'll also have a ME + ME 2DD + ME3 bundle for $59.99

Cheers,
Tony

Wanted to let you guys know, I WAY under forecasted MP3 sales and we might (probably) will run out of keys today for the Steam version. I've already called Rockstar and they assure me I'll have more early tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony

Got Max Payne 3, good deal. Hopefully their super-secret DRM doesn't bite me in the ass though, I normally wouldn't buy a game without knowing how many activations there are.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Got Max Payne 3, good deal. Hopefully their super-secret DRM doesn't bite me in the ass though, I normally wouldn't buy a game without knowing how many activations there are.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter how many activations there are.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_200205020_times?nodeId=200205020&#times

How many times can I download my games or software?

You can download an unlimited number of times for personal use. To re-download, go to Your Games and Software Library through the "Your Digital Items" link at the top of the screen and click the download button.
Can I download and install to multiple computers?

For video games: Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many installations are allowed with each product key. If you run out of installations for the product key you originally purchased from Amazon, please contact Customer Service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge. You can install an unlimited number of times for personal use, however additional copies of the game for friends or family must be purchased separately.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Wanted to let you guys know, I WAY under forecasted MP3 sales and we might (probably) will run out of keys today for the Steam version. I've already called Rockstar and they assure me I'll have more early tomorrow.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Not that I'm buying anytime soon...

@Tony
Do you think you'll run out of keys for the regular Non-Steam version?
Just curious...

@Everybody who has Max Payne 3: Steam Version
I'm curious - anybody who bought the Steam version of Max 3, once you DL it, can you run the game w/out actually running Steam?
The trick for this w/ some Steam versions of games - i.e. G4WL-based games (RFG, GTA 4, GTA4 EFLC, etc), Divinity 2: DKS, Borderlands, etc - is you make a shortcut of the game EXE from the actual game folder; close Steam out; run the new shortcut; and see if the new shortcut forces Steam client-program to open.
If it doesn't - then awesome! You really don't have to be forced to deal w/ Steam DRM, yet you have all the Steam benefits when the Steam program runs.

What is up with No One Being Online on PC Cod Games, Is PC Gaming that dead, or is it something on my end? I'm playing MW2 and it takes 5-10 Min to find a match.

Hey Tony, got a quick question for you, I purchased LA Noire a day or two ago for like $7 but it's not a Steam key and the new one on sale today is. The price I paid was lower than the current sale so is there any way I could pay the difference or something to get a Steam key?

[quote name='MysterD']Not that I'm buying anytime soon...

@Tony
Do you think you'll run out of keys for the regular Non-Steam version?
Just curious...

@Everybody who has Max Payne 3: Steam Version
I'm curious - anybody who bought the Steam version of Max 3, once you DL it, can you run the game w/out actually running Steam?
The trick for this w/ some Steam versions of games - i.e. G4WL-based games (RFG, GTA 4, GTA4 EFLC, etc), Divinity 2: DKS, Borderlands, etc - is you make a shortcut of the game EXE from the actual game folder; close Steam out; run the new shortcut; and see if the new shortcut forces Steam client-program to open.
If it doesn't - then awesome! You really don't have to be forced to deal w/ Steam DRM, yet you have all the Steam benefits when the Steam program runs.[/QUOTE]

Unless demand dramatically shifts from the Steam version to non-steam, no we won't. We MIGHT not run out of the Steam version, it is just possible.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back