Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']Burnout: Paradise is a EA game.
EA Games DO NOT activate on Steam, if they are NOT bought directly through Steam.

EA Games activate up (normally) on EA Origin.[/QUOTE]

Well, ya, as I said I realized that after I bought it. Just wondering if I could get a refund having not used the key or anything.

I can't wait to see what the sales are this Sunday. Only five hours to go. I'm ready to buy SRT3rd right now.

[quote name='60fps']I can't wait to see what the sales are this Sunday. Only five hours to go. I'm ready to buy SRT3rd right now.[/QUOTE]

Tony had this to say when we asked about SRTT. I wouldn't count on finding out that soon.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I don't have confirmation on the SRTT date yet, only "next week" as soon as I have a solid date, this info will be yours.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Skyron']Well, ya, as I said I realized that after I bought it. Just wondering if I could get a refund having not used the key or anything.[/QUOTE]

Contact CS through Chat, Email, or Phone. They should process it for you.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

Sorry, my inbox has become unmanageable (a good thing :)).

For those of you sharing best pickups for SRTT DLC keys. I've hidden 50 in this post, quote to see.

Don't be a jerk, post which one you take if you take it.

XFZ7I-2NM06-39T3W

37[/EMAIL

[EMAIL="T82F4-TCZNB-T8VKG"]38

50[/QUOTE]

Thanks, took 41

Hey Tony, any chance of a price match on Steam's Civilization Flash Sale? I know you guys have got the 2K strategy pack, but I just want the Civ 4 Complete Edition, and Steam has it for $7.50. I'd much rather give you guys my money so any hope on a match? :)

Is there a chance just Arma II: Operation Arrowhead will ever go on sale alone? I already have Arma II on GreenManGaming and I want Arrowhead to complete it and be able to play DayZ.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Is there a chance just Arma II: Operation Arrowhead will ever go on sale alone? I already have Arma II on GreenManGaming and I want Arrowhead to complete it and be able to play DayZ.[/QUOTE]

Ha. I have the same exact thing. I guess cheap gamers think alike.

[quote name='headpiece747']Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance for $2.50 from Amazon THQ Pack (Steam Key) PM me:

Sale ends today and I don't think Steam Summer Sale will beat these prices.[/QUOTE]

I am half tempted to buy this just out of pity! Haha I have seen it posted so many times randomly throughout CAG.

I do not mean to be rude, I simply thought it was funny. Either way goodluck and I hope someone gets it off of you.

As for me I am still just patiently waiting for Tony to work his magic on Saints Row the Third!

I bought Spec Ops, Tony. I was weak, and good at rationalizing.

Looking forward to SR:TT.

...aww shit, a steep discount on Sniper Elite V2. Don't do this to me, man. You know I like low numbers.

I know, I know, I'm stupid but I cant see the google doc link. Could you please tell me what is the exact message that I have to quote to?

Thank you so much!

[quote name='beachbum662']i'm seeing that ARMA 2 combined ops is also on sale...but will it be redeemable on steam?[/QUOTE]

I think someone mentioned a few days ago that these are not steam keys. Something about the source that gives amazon the keys is different.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I bought Spec Ops, Tony. I was weak, and good at rationalizing.

Looking forward to SR:TT.

...aww shit, a steep discount on Sniper Elite V2. Don't do this to me, man. You know I like low numbers.[/QUOTE]

I just bought Spec Ops as well.

Digital purchases for games is too damn convenient. I think I spend way more money this way.

Just want to share my knowledge because I bought ARMA from Amazon some time ago.

Everyone is constantly asking if ARMA is on steam, and that it says that ARMA Combined Operations can be activated on steam on the steam website, so can the amazon one be activated?

I bought ARMA CO from Amazon last time it was on sale (I think it was $20 too). Amazon does not give you a CO key, like what steam is looking for. Instead Amazon gives you 2 keys, one for the base game and one for the ARMA Operation Arrowhead. It does install and work like Combined Operations, but its two separate installations, and two different keys.

Also, the keys are really long, and completely different than what steam is expecting. They look like this (both of them).

XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX

And like what Tony said, they have problems with the publisher and can't get steam keys for it. So you will probably get what I had.

----

On an other note. Thanks for the surprise Sniper Elite sale. I played the original game forever ago and loved it. I saw that you have the game for $15 one day and jumped on it. Can't wait to make some time to play this one.

[quote name='jcorolla']I know, I know, I'm stupid but I cant see the google doc link. Could you please tell me what is the exact message that I have to quote to?

Thank you so much![/QUOTE]

I found it!!. Thank you so much TOny. Last chistmas I bought a lot of games in Amazon, I'm thinking what games to buy this summer, but sure I´ll buy a few of them because of Amazon support. Bye!!

Regarding Arma II and STEAM, people have explained before in this thread, the STEAM version is self-published by the developer [Bohemia]; whereas the retail version of Arma [non-steam; version Amazon carries] is published by Meridian4.

Thus, since Amazon is dealing with Meridian4, there is NO WAY of getting STEAM keys.

Im sorry if this is a redundant question but when you buy a *non* giftable download game, can you GIVE the code to somebody else you get in your codes and they add it to their account as if they bought it? Reason I ask is I got Dead Space 1 and found I already have it for PS3 (haha...any one else feel my backlog pain? :lol:) Id like to give just give the code to a buddy and just work off my PS3 copy if I decide to come back to it after I mess around with Dead Space 2.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Im sorry if this is a redundant question but when you buy a *non* giftable download game, can you GIVE the code to somebody else you get in your codes and they add it to their account as if they bought it? Reason I ask is I got Dead Space 1 and found I already have it for PS3 (haha...any one else feel my backlog pain? :lol:) Id like to give just give the code to a buddy and just work off my PS3 copy if I decide to come back to it after I mess around with Dead Space 2.[/QUOTE]

If it's a steam(and I assume origin) redeemable game, you can do whatever you want with the product activation key. It's just a set of numbers. Copy/Paste it to whoever you want :)

The only time this won't work is when you have to download something directly from Amazon, and even then you could probably torrent a copy and put in the activation code tho I'm not sure.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
KK trying this now:

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, for your F2P games, I didn't see Age of Empires Online, no deals with them yet?

Waited until the 11th hour and picked up Binary Domain. I figured Steam wasn't going to beat your price, but had to be sure, you understand. :)

Hey Tony, LA Noire is going to be $5 and $7.50 for LA Noire Standard and Complete for the next community sale. Any chance you can match? Haha. Thanks though for all the great sales and communication so far.

[quote name='espy605']Hey Tony, LA Noire is going to be $5 and $7.50 for LA Noire Standard and Complete for the next community sale. Any chance you can match? Haha. Thanks though for all the great sales and communication so far.[/QUOTE]
I'd appreciate if the DLC bundle would be discounted & Steam redeemable.

Doesn't seem like any new deals yet to replace the expired ones. I hope it's not another week until SR3.

anyway i have arma on steam
some info

steam shortcuts launch the stable build only

but most play beta + dayz and in that case you have to launch arma from a separate beta exe (non steam) and update manually

so most steam version owners end up adding arma beta exe as a non stream game

steam isnt really offering something in that case
id really go for the lower price here

Thanks for all the great deals so far this month, and the free codes.

A question for Tony about an MMO promotion...

I linked a new account for Pirate Galaxy, and played it a bit.

The bonus ship key is supposed to be emailed after you register, but how long is it expected to take until the key is sent out?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread. Thanks to Hal, Cheaplikeafox, Nategator, Mac the Geek and others for their suggestions on making the OP less SUPERCLUTTEREDMESSS!

Hey guys,

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2
fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

ref=amb_link_363858282_2

THQ Bundle 7/8-7/14 $14.99 - ALL OF THESE ACTIVATE ON STEAM:

• Darksiders
  • Metro 2033
  • Red Faction Armageddon
  • Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC
  • Nexuiz
  • Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

Through 7/10:

The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack $14.99:

• Bulletstorm
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
  • Mirror's Edge
  • The Saboteur

Through July 14:

Binary Domain: $9.99 - Activates on Steam - Want to know what MysterD thinks about this game? Click here.

[FONT=&quot]Max Payne 3 - $39.99 (33% off) – This is the Steam version. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2) – $7.49 Steam activate-able [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] 7.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $7.49 (Steam activate-able)

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Duke Nukem Complete Pack [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$7.99 (Steam activate-able) [/FONT]- All Activate on Steam
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The base game - Duke Nukem Forever[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 [/FONT]- All Activate on Steam
[FONT=&quot]a. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Stronghold Collection [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2K Shooter Pack [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $19.99[/FONT] - All activate on Steam
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] BioShock 2 [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] BioShock [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]2K Mega Pack [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $39.99 - Everything except CivCity Rome activates on Steam[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] BioShock 2 [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]b.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] BioShock [Download][/FONT]-
[FONT=&quot]c.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]d.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] CivCity: Rome [Download][/FONT]- Not Steam in this pack
[FONT=&quot]e.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]f. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Mafia II [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]g. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]h.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] The Stronghold Collection [Download][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]- $29.99 (50% off Steam activate-able) [/FONT]

Through 7/14

Kingdoms Of Amalur-$24.99
Legend of Dead Kel DLC-$4.99
Tooth of Naros DLC-$4.99
FIFA Manager 12 - 9.99
FIFA Soccer 12 - 9.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 - 4.99
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters - 9.99
Madden NFL 08 - 4.99
Need For Speed World Bronze Starter Pack - 7.49
Need For Speed World Gold Starter Pack - 14.99
Need For Speed World Silver Starter Pack - 11.24
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - 4.99
Alice: Madness Returns - $4.99
Bulletstorm - $4.99
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight - $4.99
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - $4.99
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising - $4.99
Dead Space - $4.99
Dead Space 2 - $4.99
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box - $4.99
Need for Speed: The Run - $9.99

Through 7/15:

Sniper Elite V2 - $14.99 - Steam

Through 7/21:
Sniper Elite V2 - $24.99 - Steam
[/QUOTE]

thanks

Tony hasn't updated the thread yet but I think Quantum Conundrum is part of next week's sale, the game is only $9. I was hoping for it to win the steam community choice deal but it lost so I went on ahead and bought it from Amazon

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

So our Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/AmazonVideoGames
Is about to hit 100K people.

As a milestone celebration we've got some publishing partners that are going to participate in giveaways.

The first one is THQ with a "Special Ops Vehicle Pack" FOR Saint's Row The Third.

The thing is, they sent us a TON of codes so I thought I'd share the love here, on Reddit, and on Neogaf.

I'll likely just list a bunch of keys here in the thread, but I'm open to making this more fun and less likely for people to grab them in bulk and then not use them for themselves.

Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to accomplish this?

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I brought the THQ Pack

Because I think this pack is very good

[quote name='puffy']anyway i have arma on steam
some info

steam shortcuts launch the stable build only

but most play beta + dayz and in that case you have to launch arma from a separate beta exe (non steam) and update manually

so most steam version owners end up adding arma beta exe as a non stream game

steam isnt really offering something in that case
id really go for the lower price here[/QUOTE]

Except tax almost completely kills this deal for many people. Also, you have to download two separate games and perform two separate installs. Just saying that I believe steam has the upper hand here for the prices paid (~$1.80 difference).

[quote name='60fps']Doesn't seem like any new deals yet to replace the expired ones. I hope it's not another week until SR3.[/QUOTE]

From Tony, yesterday he said...
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I don't have confirmation on the SRTT date yet, only "next week" as soon as I have a solid date, this info will be yours.[/quote]

So, since it's Sunday and we've hit the new week, it sounds like SR:TT will flip sometime THIS WEEK.
I hope it's very soon...

Yeah, today would be nice... ;)
I really want THIS game...

[quote name='pseudonem']Except tax almost completely kills this deal for many people. Also, you have to download two separate games and perform two separate installs. Just saying that I believe steam has the upper hand here for the prices paid (~$1.80 difference).[/QUOTE]

Actually it doesn't. Even if you pay 10% tax, it is still cheaper at Amazon and most people still don't pay taxes on Amazon anyways.

Some people prefer Steam, but others find it a bit fussier to get the mod to work on Steam. You are downloading the same amount of data in both cases, Steam is just streamlining it into a longer download/install.

I think most of the Community Choice items end up as Flash or Daily deals eventually, if they havent been already

Grimrock and Terraria up for choice when they both had daily deals, Batman as a flash when it missed its choice vote, same with Qube and Magicka...

I still can't download Gotham City Imposters. I bought it last night seeing as I was already going to get Arkham City and all of the DLC (already own AA) and then Gotham City was just $3.79 extra for it and all of the DLC.

Either way since last night it keeps telling me that the Steam Servers are busy and can't get it right now. I have downloaded multiple Steam games in the meantime however.

Anyone else having this issue?

man, i would much rather wait a couple days for the week if Tony can work his magic to get the game down to $10 rather than get it out asap and get it out at 12.50.

Hey guys I was just wondering if it's possible to buy digital games with my gift card funds WITHOUT having to also have a credit card? It wouldn't let me buy any games without credit card info, so I assume not.

[quote name='Duke Silver']Hey guys I was just wondering if it's possible to buy digital games with my gift card funds WITHOUT having to also have a credit card? It wouldn't let me buy any games without credit card info, so I assume not.[/QUOTE]

I've bought stuff strictly with a GC, but I do have a CC on record with them. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Does the GC cover the cost of what you are trying to buy?

Is Quantum Conundrum redeemable on Steam? Steam keeps giving me an invalid code error whenever I enter my product key from Amazon. It could just be Steam messing up though, they're probably getting hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back