Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I've bought stuff strictly with a GC, but I do have a CC on record with them. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Does the GC cover the cost of what you are trying to buy?[/QUOTE]

yeah you have to have a credit card on record to buy any digital items (games, music, movies, etc.) from Amazon

[quote name='Triggerhappy14']Is Quantum Conundrum redeemable on Steam? Steam keeps giving me an invalid code error whenever I enter my product key from Amazon. It could just be Steam messing up though, they're probably getting hammered.[/QUOTE]

steam is required to install the game, so yes it should activate. Steam is getting a lot of traffic right now because of the new daily deals just came up, maybe try it again later or contact CS

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I've bought stuff strictly with a GC, but I do have a CC on record with them. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Does the GC cover the cost of what you are trying to buy?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have over $20 on my gc and was trying to buy Borderlands Complete, the other day, which was 7.50, but whenever I clicked buy and download it brought me to a screen saying enter how you'd like to pay with the only option being to enter cc info.

Hey Tony,

I hate to put out bad light on your generosity of Saints Row DLC codes, but you do understand that as of right now you are actually rewarding those who bought Saints Row from steam at $12.49 and not those trying to hold out for amazon (potentially better deal).

Since you are unable to give us an exact date on amazon pricematch of Saints Row and the DLC codes (only activateable with base game) are going fast. It only seems logical to go ahead and buy Saints Row from steam if I want to take advantage of the Saints Row dlc codes.

Let me know your thoughts soon!

[quote name='LazyTriangle']yeah you have to have a credit card on record to buy any digital items (games, music, movies, etc.) from Amazon[/QUOTE]

Oh. That sucks.

[quote name='bwrobins']Hey Tony,

I hate to put out bad light on your generosity of Saints Row DLC codes, but you do understand that as of right now you are actually rewarding those who bought Saints Row from steam at $12.49 and not those trying to hold out for amazon (potentially better deal).

Since you are unable to give us an exact date on amazon pricematch of Saints Row and the DLC codes (only activateable with base game) are going fast. It only seems logical to go ahead and buy Saints Row from steam if I want to take advantage of the Saints Row dlc codes.

Let me know your thoughts soon![/QUOTE]

You can buy the DLC without owning the base game. Buy the DLC as a gift, sent to your inventory. When Amazon has their sale, buy the game, unlock on Steam, redeem DLC.

[quote name='travathian']You can buy the DLC without owning the base game. Buy the DLC as a gift, sent to your inventory. When Amazon has their sale, buy the game, unlock on Steam, redeem DLC.[/QUOTE]

We do not know if the deal will include the Season Pass however and stuff!

[quote name='BrolyB593']We do not know if the deal will include the Season Pass however and stuff![/QUOTE]

Well we don't but Tony did say the DLC wasn't going on sale. That doesn't exactly rule out a season pass bundle I guess?

[quote name='travathian']You can buy the DLC without owning the base game. Buy the DLC as a gift, sent to your inventory. When Amazon has their sale, buy the game, unlock on Steam, redeem DLC.[/QUOTE]

I believe he means the complimentary codes Tony has been giving out. Anyway, they aren't really 'going fast.' Unless people taking them aren't deleting the codes from the google document there's still around 50-75 (or more) left.

[quote name='h4mx0r']Well we don't but Tony did say the DLC wasn't going on sale. That doesn't exactly rule out a season pass bundle I guess?[/QUOTE]

Well the Steam sale is up til midnight tomorrow, plenty of time to hope I guess.

I also got same problem like you . I was trying to buy a game with GC but I was not allowed without enter CC info .

with getting M&B Warband yesterday i'm now wondering if i should get some of the others. though it's a Paradox game and they're prone to getting in packs on amazon, the last 2 didn't have 'em. in hindsight, maybe i should've gone for the two paradox packs since only afterwards did i realize Crusader Kings 2 was that damn good (i've always been just "okay" with Magicka because there's just TOO MUCH DLC in that game).

[quote name='MysterD']OMG @ SR:TT for $12.49 or below....and a possible $9.99 deal.
When this gonna flip? ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarkZero104']with getting M&B Warband yesterday i'm now wondering if i should get some of the others. though it's a Paradox game and they're prone to getting in packs on amazon, the last 2 didn't have 'em. in hindsight, maybe i should've gone for the two paradox packs since only afterwards did i realize Crusader Kings 2 was that damn good (i've always been just "okay" with Magicka because there's just TOO MUCH DLC in that game).[/QUOTE]

I am getting Napoleonic wars because of the angry Joe review. I think the rest of the m&b stuff isn't as good.

Are there any SRTT DLC codes left, or have they all been used? And if there are any left, could someone send me a link to the google doc? Thanks Tony and everyone. :)

-George

Why is Tony letting Steam have its way with him this weekend? He even said most sales in the digital space come on weekends.

[quote name='DarkZero104']with getting M&B Warband yesterday i'm now wondering if i should get some of the others. though it's a Paradox game and they're prone to getting in packs on amazon, the last 2 didn't have 'em. in hindsight, maybe i should've gone for the two paradox packs since only afterwards did i realize Crusader Kings 2 was that damn good (i've always been just "okay" with Magicka because there's just TOO MUCH DLC in that game).[/QUOTE]

Most of the Magicka DLC is just challenge maps, skins(with some minor effects), and multiplayer stuff.

There's only two that are campaigns which are The Stars are Left and The Other Side of the Coin. Those are the only important ones in a way. The rest is fluff.

[quote name='bobphone']Why is Tony letting Steam have its way with him this weekend? He even said most sales in the digital space come on weekends.[/QUOTE]

lol... I'd hardly say Steam is having it's way. Most of the games I would have purchased during the Steam sale I already bought from Amazon and I have yet to find a purchase I regretted since the amazon prices have all been as good or better than Steam for the most part.

@TONY
Are you guys going to TOP These deals soon?

On Steam...
Saints Row: The Third = $12.49
Serious Sam 3: BFE = $10
Darkness 2 = $12.49

We know about SR: The Third from you guys could be match $12.49 or possibly below ($10).
But, we still don't know when you are going to flip SR: The Third!

But, what about the Darkness 2 and Serious Sam 3: BFE?
Gonna top Steam?

I just want to know if I should buy the Season Pass for Saints Row on Steam right now or if it will be even cheaper in a bundle on Amazon.

I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY TONY

hahah

[quote name='espy605']Hey Tony, LA Noire is going to be $5 and $7.50 for LA Noire Standard and Complete for the next community sale. Any chance you can match? Haha. Thanks though for all the great sales and communication so far.[/QUOTE]

Did I miss this? It is showing $9.99 for me.

[quote name='60fps']Doesn't seem like any new deals yet to replace the expired ones. I hope it's not another week until SR3.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kiwimonster']There are or were new deals to replace these ones?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']all deals are done, time for new ones :)[/QUOTE]

Working on new ones guys :)

[quote name='Angus Kart']Thanks for all the great deals so far this month, and the free codes.

A question for Tony about an MMO promotion...

I linked a new account for Pirate Galaxy, and played it a bit.

The bonus ship key is supposed to be emailed after you register, but how long is it expected to take until the key is sent out?[/QUOTE]

Did you get a new key yet?

[quote name='bwrobins']Hey Tony,

Let me know your thoughts soon![/QUOTE]

I don't follow your logic. Why not just take one of the free codes out of the spreadsheet and hold on to it until we have a sale? I'm not encouraging you to wait to pick it up (I've already made it clear what price points we'll likely be at), but I don't see how giving out free DLC in a google doc encourages you to go buy the game from Steam right now.

Just do a cut and paste. I guess I could go remove the DLC from the spreadsheet, but that seems to be punitive to those who have already purchased SRTT.

[quote name='h4mx0r']Will Amazon pricematch or beat Steam's Walking Dead daily deal at 40% off? (14.99)[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Mooby']I believe he means the complimentary codes Tony has been giving out. Anyway, they aren't really 'going fast.' Unless people taking them aren't deleting the codes from the google document there's still around 50-75 (or more) left.[/QUOTE]

I will be adding a couple hundred when we put the game on sale.

[quote name='georget93']Are there any SRTT DLC codes left, or have they all been used? And if there are any left, could someone send me a link to the google doc? Thanks Tony and everyone. :)

-George[/QUOTE]

I'll be putting up another couple hundred as well when the game goes on sale, don't worry you'll have the opportunity to get one.

[quote name='Mooby']Tony has a life?!!?! THIS CANNOT BE![/QUOTE]

Lol shocking right?

[quote name='MysterD']@TONY
Are you guys going to TOP These deals soon?

On Steam...
Saints Row: The Third = $12.49
Serious Sam 3: BFE = $10
Darkness 2 = $12.49

We know about SR: The Third from you guys could be match $12.49 or possibly below ($10).
But, what about the Darkness 2 and Serious Sam 3: BFE?[/QUOTE]

On Steam...
Saints Row: The Third = $12.49 - Answered
Serious Sam 3: BFE = $10 - Hamsters running
Darkness 2 = $12.49 - we just ran this sale for 2 weeks...so no.

Cheers,
Tony

Just bought Arma2+Arrowhead expNsion for $20...thats all im getting bcuz frankly theres really nothing worth getting at the moment. And im really hoping it wont come back to bite me in the ass if Steam decides to put Arma2 on sale for $7.99 :(

[quote name='BrolyB593']I just want to know if I should buy the Season Pass for Saints Row on Steam right now or if it will be even cheaper in a bundle on Amazon.

I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY TONY

hahah[/QUOTE]

I WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BROLY.

Seriously though, no plans for a season pass sale right now. I will pitch the idea but I haven't even asked yet. If you really want the season pass go grab it from Steam to make sure you get a good deal.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
On Steam...
Saints Row: The Third = $12.49 - Answered[/quote]
When will SR:TT flip to $12.49?

Serious Sam 3: BFE = $10 - Hamsters running
I actually got a 75% off coupon on Steam for SS3: BFE Standard (thanks, Raptr), but that don't stack anymore on Steam!
I guess it was stacking other day, before today's Steam deal hit.
And I didn't know that!
Dammit, I could've got it for like REAL cheap (like $3 and some change)!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I will be adding a couple hundred when we put the game on sale.
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thank you! Looking forward to it! :)

Tony,

I know we discussed this before, but are you sure that you cannot price match M&B Napoleanic Wars expansion that is 75% off on Steam for the daily deal? Since I got the M&B: W from you guys for free, I would love to for that gift to turn into a sale for Amazon but if not, thanks again for letting me get into the expansion game for $2.50!

[quote name='MysterD']When will SR:TT flip to $12.49?

I actually got a 75% off coupon on Steam for SS3: BFE Standard (thanks, Raptr), but that don't stack anymore on Steam!
I guess it was stacking other day, before today's Steam deal hit.
And I didn't know that!
Dammit, I could've got it for like REAL cheap (like $3 and some change)![/QUOTE]

When was it stacking? I wouldn't work for me when it was $12 or $13 or whatever (or now).

[quote name='espy605']Hey Tony, LA Noire is going to be $5 and $7.50 for LA Noire Standard and Complete for the next community sale. Any chance you can match? Haha. Thanks though for all the great sales and communication so far.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Did I miss this? It is showing $9.99 for me.
[/QUOTE]

It was a flash deal while the hamsters were asleep.

[quote name='Umair56']When was it stacking? I wouldn't work for me when it was $12 or $13 or whatever (or now).[/QUOTE]

Day 1 of Steam Sale, from what I recently heard & read on Steam Thread.

They were discussing about how the 75% off coupon wasn't stacking anymore, since SS3 today hit 75% off as a Daily Deal.....

[quote name='nategator']Tony,

I know we discussed this before, but are you sure that you cannot price match M&B Napoleanic Wars expansion that is 75% off on Steam for the daily deal? Since I got the M&B: W from you guys for free, I would love to for that gift to turn into a sale for Amazon but if not, thanks again for letting me get into the expansion game for $2.50![/QUOTE]

This is going to be matched...if i said it wasn't i was mistaken, sorry.

[quote name='KingXtreme81']Tony, any clue how long the Walking Dead match will take? Hours, tomorrow...before I'm done typing?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Not sure, still pushing it through the system now.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Motoki']It was a flash deal while the hamsters were asleep.[/QUOTE]

Hamsters sleep?
You mean, they don't always run on that wheel?
Pshewwwwwww!! Thank God...
Poor things must get tired doing all that running!

Some of the new Weekly Deals look interesting. That arcade pack from DotEmu for example.

I also noticed last week you guys carrying 7th Guest and 11th Hour now and on sale, are those DRM free?

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Some of the new Weekly Deals look interesting. That arcade pack from DotEmu for example.

I also noticed last week you guys carrying 7th Guest and 11th Hour now and on sale, are those DRM free?[/QUOTE]

Wait - where's the list of what Amazon DVG has NEXT for their Deals?

[quote name='MysterD']Wait - where's the list of what Amazon DVG has NEXT for their Deals?[/QUOTE]

Just click n the "best deals of July banner" in the OP

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Just click n the "best deals of July banner" in the OP[/QUOTE]

Oh, that list!
I thought there was a new list for this week and beyond coming up...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This is going to be matched...if i said it wasn't i was mistaken, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you just said that you weren´t planning on running a discount in July on the expansion before the price drop happened. We didn´t discuss your plans on price matching. I just wanted some clarification as things change sometimes if a hypothetical price drop turns into a an actuality.

For those who are curious, I´ll link this review again: http://angryjoeshow.com/2012/04/mount-blade-napoleonic-wars-angry-review/

The entire M&B series got a ¨badass seal of approval¨ from AJ who can be enthuasitic in the games he hates and likes, but generally scores better than the publications imho. If you have some time to kill CAGers, check it out and if, interested, give your money to amazon :whistle2:D

Tony, can you also kindly confirm that the expansion key will be steamable?

[quote name='MysterD']Oh, that list!
I thought there was a new list for this week and beyond coming up...[/QUOTE]

Not Tony's list in the OP, but if you click on the actual banner it takes you to the Amazon page. There are some new deals up today that weren't up yesterday.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Some of the new Weekly Deals look interesting. That arcade pack from DotEmu for example.

I also noticed last week you guys carrying 7th Guest and 11th Hour now and on sale, are those DRM free?[/QUOTE]

I was looking at those too. Someone said 7th Guest only goes 640x480 in the review which I guess makes sense given its age. Not sure how that would look on a modern computer.

That arcade pack is interesting but kind of hard to see all whats in it. It looks like it's just a MAME emulator running a bunch of games though.

The Silmarils looks interesting too but again kind of hard to tell all whats in it. Looks like a bunch of old RPGs mostly?

There's a market for those sort of games, I mean obviously that's the reason GOG exists, but a little more info would be nice. :p

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Not Tony's list in the OP, but if you click on the actual banner it takes you to the Amazon page. There are some new deals up today that weren't up yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Ah, then Tony needs to update that list in his OP a bit... ;)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah I'm doing that this morning :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

This morning?!?!?
It's like 3:29pm here in MA. :p
Even in PST, it'd still barely be afternoon! :p

Tony -

ABout that Pirate Galaxy bonus key, turns out I had to open a new account to get it.
I dont recall seeing that requirement on the web page when I first joined, but maybe i was thinking of SMNC.

I already had an acount with splitscreen for a beta of another game of theirs so I first used that and never got thew bonus key.
So I made a new account and was emailed the code right away .

[quote name='Angus Kart']Tony -

ABout that Pirate Galaxy bonus key, turns out I had to open a new account to get it.
I dont recall seeing that requirement on the web page when I first joined, but maybe i was thinking of SMNC.

I already had an acount with splitscreen for a beta of another game of theirs so I first used that and never got thew bonus key.
So I made a new account and was emailed the code right away .[/QUOTE]

Word, I'll get that cleaned up on the page :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='MysterD']This morning?!?!?
It's like 3:29pm here in MA. :p
Even in PST, it'd still barely be afternoon! :p[/QUOTE]

Lol I took the day off yesterday (kind of, I guess I did post here alot) anywho I just woke up...it is my morning :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Lol I took the day off yesterday (kind of, I guess I did post here alot) anywho I just woke up...it is my morning :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

haha, someone had a good Saturday night.

Thanks for the SR:TT and EU3 keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back