Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']Amazon doesn't sell Bethesda games.

(Thinking that needs to be in the OP.)[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry.. I should've done a search first. :cry:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Guys, Tony's out of control. We need to talk about this. What are our options?[/QUOTE]

Ummm...maybe let him get even more out of control and give us even more "out of control" deals on awesome games...?
;)

[quote name='MysterD']Ummm...maybe let him get even more out of control and give us even more "out of control" deals on awesome games...?
;)[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

[quote name='MysterD']Ummm...maybe let him get even more out of control and give us even more "out of control" deals on awesome games...?
;)[/QUOTE]

Don't get spoiled now. The only reason they are outstanding deals is because they DON'T happen everyday. Steam does fantastic 2/year. Look at what Tony's done in 3 months. I was surprised to see how many games I already had when they went 75% off on Steam, and that's because the Steam keys I got from Amazon. By the way, I get paid this Friday. I was thinking of buying 3 more $12.50 Paradox Packs, and this time throwing them up for CAG only SteamGifts.com giveaways (all the games individually). I bought 4 last time (In addition to my personal one). Thoughts? Or does everyone here have them by now?

My account: http://www.steamgifts.com/user/NocturnalRisk

[quote name='Idiotekque']Agreed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I say he needs to start w/ Max Payne 3 & Season Pass DLC for $15 and give us a $15 Amazon Gift Card!
;)

glad I waited on SRTT....just bought the Season Pass DLC from steam and stored it in my inventory, now I can get the full game for cheaper from Amazon....love it!

[quote name='Genocidal']Honestly, SR3 at $10 should be an instant buy.[/QUOTE]
Yes, but now we thought that maybe--just maybe--it was going to be $7.50.

Now anything but $7.50 is disappointing. :lol:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys, to clarify, I was just getting cute with the crossing out, etc. The price will be $9.99 lol.

As for the Stalker bundle...working on it still.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Will the DLC also be on sale? Big bummer if not.

[quote name='cheaphuck']Will the DLC also be on sale? Big bummer if not.[/QUOTE]

Nope, he said the DLC isn't going on any particular sale.

I picked up my DLC on steam, now just waiting for Amazon to hit me with 9.99!

[quote name='h4mx0r']Nope, he said the DLC isn't going on any particular sale.

I picked up my DLC on steam, now just waiting for Amazon to hit me with 9.99![/QUOTE]

Ahh, fuck me for waiting.:cry:

any chance of L.A. Noire complete edition going on sale? almost bought it for 7.50 on steam a couple days ago, i know the regular edition has hit 5 bucks before on amazon. but now ive got an amazon gift card id love to buy it with.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This seems to be working better quote to see google doc, leave your forum name, delete the code you took, and try to leave some feedback on the Free to Play store :).

Link

Edit, I'll add more codes to the list based on whether or not:

1. This seems to help mitigate the lockout problem
2. This turns out to be a good channel to get feedback about the new storefront/selection :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thank for it

I'm sold on $9.99 Saint's Row and I haven't played one since the first one and didn't really like it...but with a bunch of Amazon credit, there's no reason not to!

SR3 is 75% off on Steam flash sale right now. So kind of them to let me stock up on the DLC I'll want (gifted to myself) today before I buy it from Amazon tomorrow.

[quote name='Syntax Error']SR3 is 75% off on Steam flash sale right now. So kind of them to let me stock up on the DLC I'll want (gifted to myself) today before I buy it from Amazon tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Lol I did the same thing just bought the season pass at 75% and gifted it to my inventory.

I bought Saints Row 3 from Amazon back in May when they had it for $16 and I haven't even played the game yet or even redeem the steam key, probably should of waited and gotten it cheaper.... oh well

I know Tony was giving out keys for some free SR3 dlc a few days ago, are there any keys left? if so how do I get one?

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I know Tony was giving out keys for some free SR3 dlc a few days ago, are there any keys left? if so how do I get one?[/QUOTE]
There was a Google Docs spreadsheet posted a while back with the codes on it. The idea being that you remove one and delete it off the sheet so people aren't all trying to enter the same used codes.

Don't know if there's any left but I know Tony said he'd have more when the game went on sale.

Edit: PM'd you the link.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I bought Saints Row 3 from Amazon back in May when they had it for $16 and I haven't even played the game yet or even redeem the steam key, probably should of waited and gotten it cheaper.... oh well

I know Tony was giving out keys for some free SR3 dlc a few days ago, are there any keys left? if so how do I get one?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind some too, but if they're all out, any recommendations for Saints Row DLC? There's a ton of it available and not all of it looks terribly useful.

[quote name='Splines']I wouldn't mind some too, but if they're all out, any recommendations for Saints Row DLC? There's a ton of it available and not all of it looks terribly useful.[/QUOTE]
Someone else may have another opinion but I've heard the best ones are the Season Pass, the Fun Pack and the Spec Ops pack (which is the key Tony was giving out). A lot of the rest can be safely ignored unless it looks interesting to you.

I haven't played yet though so I'm just repeating other people's thoughts. Still waiting on Thursday here :D

Most are just extra costumes and weapons. You really dont need them. The only one I would make sure you get is the Season Pass.

I purchased the Season Pass, Maximum Pleasure pack, and Bloodsucker DLC. The Maximum Pleasure pack has the shark gun and Genkimobile in it with some other stuff. If you're considering getting some DLC, take a look at these three.

[quote name='Ceron']I purchased the Season Pass, Maximum Pleasure pack, and Bloodsucker DLC. The Maximum Pleasure pack has the shark gun and Genkimobile in it with some other stuff. If you're considering getting some DLC, take a look at these three.[/QUOTE]

I agree on Season Pass and Maximum Pleasure Pack.

The Bloodsucker Pack, however, has an unintended side-effect: it permanently replaces the neck-break animation with a vampire bite. No going back without modding it.

I'll be putting up more Special Ops Vehicle Pack DLCs in the google doc as we start running out of them tomorrow (depending on how many units we are moving).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='spiderman4657']So crusader kings 2 and magicka are not redeemable on steam?[/QUOTE]

They were when I bought it a couple of nights ago.

Let me clairify. The versions in the "Paradox Package" deals activated on Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI

This is one of those rare occasions where something is actually cheaper in the EU compared to the states. EU has it for 7.49€ and US for 12.49$= ~10.1€, so if you know anybody in the EU, get in touch :)

[quote name='spiderman4657']So crusader kings 2 and magicka are not redeemable on steam?[/QUOTE]

You can't play these games anywhere except Steam.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Hey Tony,

Do we have a time that the deal will switch for Saints Row?

Will it be right at midnight or will it be later around 10am?[/QUOTE]

Midnight yo.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Syntax Error']There was a Google Docs spreadsheet posted a while back with the codes on it. The idea being that you remove one and delete it off the sheet so people aren't all trying to enter the same used codes.

Don't know if there's any left but I know Tony said he'd have more when the game went on sale.

Edit: PM'd you the link.[/QUOTE]

Hey, could you hook a brother up with a link? I'm planning to take advantage of the SR3 Amazon sale tomorrow.

[quote name='hal']I agree on Season Pass and Maximum Pleasure Pack.

The Bloodsucker Pack, however, has an unintended side-effect: it permanently replaces the neck-break animation with a vampire bite. No going back without modding it.[/QUOTE]

hal, I was eyeballing that Bloodsucker Pack; could you tell me a little bit more about it? The description on the Steam page is annoyingly vague about what it consists of.

Definitely getting Saints Row tomorrow. Tony, you totally rock at getting us good deals and communicating them to us.

Also, any chance I could get a link to that Doc with the codes, please?

[quote name='warreni']hal, I was eyeballing that Bloodsucker Pack; could you tell me a little bit more about it? The description on the Steam page is annoyingly vague about what it consists of.[/QUOTE]

I've steered clear of it because of the reasons I mentioned. There is a mod, however, that allows you to turn it on or off (with a little effort). The DLC allows you to regain health by using a human shield and, instead of doing the neck break, performing a neck bite. The vanilla DLC does entirely replace your neck snap ability and you cannot go back (without the mod).

In addition to all this, you get a boost in reputation, hourly cash, and a random encounter with Professor Genki worth $1M.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Any chance the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC go on sale? I thought I saw them earlier for $5.[/QUOTE]

They were on sale last week (and maybe even before that????).
And yes, the dlcs were 50% off (The Legend of Dead Kel & The Teeth of Naros).

[quote name='Stry-ker']Hey what happened to Quantum Conundrum? It said in OP 8.99 through 7/21 I thought I had time :([/QUOTE]

Hey there,

Sorry if I communicated this poorly. This was one of those we were doing "40% off through X date then 10% off" like we did with Max Payne 3. This is why I pulled it out of the title as well.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='wbc1228']They were on sale last week (and maybe even before that????).
And yes, the dlcs were 50% off (The Legend of Dead Kel & The Teeth of Naros).[/QUOTE]

I would have bought them if I had known I was getting KoA for PC. Best Buy has the game for $10 with @Gamer coupon but only had PC available. I will wait it out and hope it goes on sale again. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey there,

Sorry if I communicated this poorly. This was one of those we were doing "40% off through X date then 10% off" like we did with Max Payne 3. This is why I pulled it out of the title as well.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I REALLY wish i knew that. Oh well. Many thx on the deals though!!

Anyone bought the paradox packs yet? Was going to buy but don't really know much about them to spend money on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back