Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Tony. I tried to use the Spec-Ops DLC code you PM's me the other day for the "best pick-ups" question and it came up as a duplicate. Did you happen to PM the same codes you used in the topic posts?

Not really a big deal since you said you're putting out more codes later. I'll just try to get in on those before they go too.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SRTT Price Flip. Still lots of DLC codes left :) Quote Me

Quote Me

Consolidated this google doc so there shouldn't be any dupe issues.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thx for the nice giveaway.

Hello Tony,
i got most paradox ,square enix and THQ productions and would like to pick some other publisher's game
will you have another great deal in the coming weeks? Now it is just the beginnor of summer vacation :D

cheers

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SRTT Price Flip. Still lots of DLC codes left :) Quote Me

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks Tony :)

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Another great giveaway. Thanks Tony.:applause:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Let me know if the quote me isn't working too.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Worked like a charm and I deleted the codes I took. Thanks for that. Also, I took a SMNC Summer Flair pack. I don't know if it was a special surprise, but thanks for that also. One of my favorite F2P games next to Blacklight: Retribution.

Adding anymore F2P publishers like Perfect World or Nexon?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']SRTT Price Flip.
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Grabbed Saints Row and the DLC code. Thanks Tony, you do a great job! :)

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being awesome!

Thanks, Tony! I'm now the happy owner of SR3 and the Spec Ops DLC. My sale budget is pretty much gone now, and looking back over my purchases, Amazon got a lot more of my business than Steam. Part of that was that I had credit that it was easier to rationalize spending, but still. The awesome bundles with separable keys for games I already had were definitely a big factor. Thanks for the great deals and keep up the good work. :)

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Can i has the DLC ? Tq !

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

My hero!

Is I a suppose to quote ya for DLC?

Bought SR:TT and activated it on Steam.
Activated Special Ops DLC on Steam that Tony PM'ed me back when he first started giving it out.

All I can say - AWESOME!!!

Thanks a bunch, Tony!! :D

@Tony

So, after today's epic SR:TT sale, do you got anything epic next week coming that you can share w/ us soon?

See, you have one sale - and we're already looking for the next one! ;)

@Tony

I know Amazon just did deals on Syndicate, KoA and NFS:The Run , but EA (or maybe it's up to the seller) is having a sale on a couple of DD sites. Am I right in the assumption that amazon.com will not be joining on these offers?

Thanks a bunch!

Hey, I was playing SR3 and it said I unlocked a Cheapy D pack. I lol'd then started to wonder what it was. Ha! Anyone know what it was I just unlocked. It showed Cheapy D himself. Is he a part of my crew or something? I decided to take a break after that. I also need to know how to turn off the motion blur.

[quote name='60fps']Hey, I was playing SR3 and it said I unlocked a Cheapy D pack. I lol'd then started to wonder what it was. Ha! Anyone know what it was I just unlocked. It showed Cheapy D himself. Is he a part of my crew or something? I decided to take a break after that. I also need to know how to turn off the motion blur.[/QUOTE]

If I remember right you can now use CheaoyD as a homie or whatever it is called.

Hello. I've just seen that my key for Tomb Raider Underworld from the Square Enix pack has changed. What happened?
thanks

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the giveaway Tony, always a fan of Amazon and your work!

[quote name='Stry-ker']How do I access this document for DLC?[/QUOTE]

You are going to want to quote Tony's post which is #7212 in Google Chrome. This will show you a link to the google doc which you can then copy and paste in your browser. You do not have to post the quoted msg just have to press the quote option on that specific post to bring the link up.

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Needs me some DLC.

[quote name='amazon dvg deals']srtt price flip. Still lots of dlc codes left :) quote me

quote me

consolidated this google doc so there shouldn't be any dupe issues.

Cheers,
tony[/quote]

:d

[quote name='cabhills']You are going to want to quote Tony's post which is #7212 in Google Chrome. This will show you a link to the google doc which you can then copy and paste in your browser. You do not have to post the quoted msg just have to press the quote option on that specific post to bring the link up.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say thank you for this. I kept hitting the quote button before but never saw anything, and I didn't want to ask again for the link like I did with the last Google doc. Had no idea I needed to be in Chrome for it to work.

Big thanks to Tony as well for all the awesomeness lately. I've certainly enjoyed quite a few of the deals so far!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Took me a while to catch on, thanks Tony

Just to ask again since it seems to have gotten lost, but:

Tony, any word on a possible deal on The Secret World? I know it just launched so I'm not expecting anything, but the game looks fun. Just not $50 fun. Thanks!

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Just to ask again since it seems to have gotten lost, but:

Tony, any word on a possible deal on The Secret World? I know it just launched so I'm not expecting anything, but the game looks fun. Just not $50 fun. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't respond to this. Working on it.

Cheers,
Tony

I bit on the SRTT deal! Nice! Thanks for the code, too, Tony! My discounted codes from my Steam inventory (from yesterday's well timed SRTT 75% off sale) transferred perfectly into the DLC list for this game on Steam.

I ended up spending $2 on DLC and getting everything I wanted, so I wound up paying less for that PLUS Tony's SRTT deal than I would have on just SRTT on Steam.

And that's hot. Thanks again! Now if only you could replicate (or beat) that $25/$35 ME3/ME3 DD deal from a couple months ago, I'd have all the sales I've been waiting for eagerly all in just one week.

(Give a mouse a cookie and he'll want milk. In this case, I am the insatiable mouse and the milk is saving the galaxy from the Reapers in the ultimate conclusion to a trilogy of games I've got two parts of!)

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, now i got it. Thanks!

Tony, please show exceptional service by calling my office and pretending to be from my kid's daycare, saying that I need to leave for the day to get him. That way I can spend the day playing SRTT.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Me

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Nice! Tony true to his word.
THX

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back