Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm working on another DKS deal in August so we won't be matching this one. Same reason, don't want people to buy at $9.99 and then feel like they got a raw deal if we run something better later.
[/QUOTE]

Can you say if its the steam version or the regular version? Because there are siny armors in the Steam version....and I like shiny things

[quote name='randomdud']
amazonwinman.jpg

Equal opportunity distributor right here: ask for the shitty games and ye shall receive. :lol:[/QUOTE]
How can a game with brawny gents and succulent fruit be shitty? :lol: If you don't stop I'll gift it to you bwahaha:whee:

[quote name='sunasun']How can a game with brawny gents and succulent fruit be shitty? :lol: If you don't stop I'll gift it to you bwahaha:whee:[/QUOTE]
In all honesty, I really want to play it after all the Steam deal thread talk. xD So bad it's good mentality at its finest.

[quote name='Mooby']Tony, we need the 'Picky Paradox Package' that contains Warlock, Defenders of Ardania and CK2~ :lol:[/QUOTE]

I would like this also.

[quote name='Duckvader']Are you guys going to have a Dark Souls Prepare to Die edition preorder?
(Thanks for SR3, it's been the first game my brother and I have played together since I moved :D)[/QUOTE]

We're working on it :)

[quote name='ne_zavarj']I'm waiting for a Dead Island GotY sale .[/QUOTE]

Also working on this.

[quote name='Dragonsbane']Can you say if its the steam version or the regular version? Because there are siny armors in the Steam version....and I like shiny things[/QUOTE]

Yep any DKS sale we have will include a steam option.

[quote name='Rerujnoc']I would like this also.[/QUOTE]

Will check on it.

Also, check the OP, EA has proposed a repeat of the Amalur base game sale at $24.99.

Will continue talks about a DLC inclusion at one point as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Reckoning-Download/dp/B0064TYNMW/ - Price should flip soon.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='spiderman4657']Tony, any chance you guys will be able to beat/pricematch arma 2 co its on sale right now on steam for $17.99?[/QUOTE]

I need to check on this, give me a bit. If you don't hear back on it, it is because I haven't heard back from the team.

If you haven't heard before the sale is close to over I'd pick it up on Steam at that price.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Also, check the OP, EA has proposed a repeat of the Amalur base game sale at $24.99.

Will continue talks about a DLC inclusion at one point as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Reckoning-Download/dp/B0064TYNMW/ - Price should flip soon.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Is that the inclusion of DLC as also being separately discounted, or DLC being included in the $24.99 discount like DLC was included in Renegade Ops last winter?

[quote name='60fps']Is that the inclusion of DLC as also being separately discounted, or DLC being included in the $24.99 discount like DLC was included in Renegade Ops last winter?[/QUOTE]

The former.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, I love and hate Amazon now. I love that these great deals keep happening, but I hate spending so much money in the past 3 months. I guess I should think about how much money I would have spent if I didn't buy these games on sale.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
Yep any DKS sale we have will include a steam option.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I shall wait then and become a dragon next month.

Tony, not to take anything away from your Amalur deal, and I understand the whole digital vs. physical issue, but Best Buy has Amalur for $10 right now with a coupon from their magazine, and either way I purchase it would require Origin. Any way you could use that to negotiate a better price on Amalur, or a good bundle with the DLC? :)

I bought close to 30 games from Steam since their sale started, around $180 total compared to 2 games from Amazon since July 11th (Sniper V2 and Arma 2)....pretty much sums up Amazon is gettin its butt kicked. I wouldve gotten SR3 for $9 but already owned it :/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Genocidal']Tony, not to take anything away from your Amalur deal, and I understand the whole digital vs. physical issue, but Best Buy has Amalur for $10 right now with a coupon from their magazine, and either way I purchase it would require Origin. Any way you could use that to negotiate a better price on Amalur, or a good bundle with the DLC? :)[/QUOTE]

lol! If this happened I would faint

Oh I'm not expecting anything as crazy as $10, but a lower price on his end would move more units, and make his numbers look even better to entice more and better deals in the future. So really, not only am I looking out for our best interests as CheapAssGamers, but Tony's too! :lol:

[quote name='Genocidal']Oh I'm not expecting anything as crazy as $10, but a lower price on his end would move more units, and make his numbers look even better to entice more and better deals in the future. So really, not only am I looking out for our best interests as CheapAssGamers, but Tony's too! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Exactly, because in all honestly, after steam sale ends I doubt most ppl including myself will have any $$$ left for at least another 4-6 weeks. :cry:

Tony better get cracking with some last minute deals...
*cough* Amalur *cough* lol

[quote name='UW_Shocks']lol! If this happened I would faint[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind you have to also pay for the magazine, so it comes out to about $15.

[quote name='Genocidal']Tony, not to take anything away from your Amalur deal, and I understand the whole digital vs. physical issue, but Best Buy has Amalur for $10 right now with a coupon from their magazine, and either way I purchase it would require Origin. Any way you could use that to negotiate a better price on Amalur, or a good bundle with the DLC? :)[/QUOTE]

I wouldn´t hold your breath. EA probably looks at a physical copy liquidation by a retailer vs. digital distribution as two completely different markets, sadly.

[WILD SPECULATION]
Also, in EA and Tony´s defense, we don´t know how much leeway they have to aggresively discount this game. Since the owners of the actual IP are in bankruptcy they might be dealing with pre-existing contractual limitations on discounting and/or a trustee that might not be fully convinced of the volume vs. discounted price argument. When you add in governmental actors, everyone who is a decision maker (EA, trustee, etc) is going to tread lightly on agressively discounting this title to avoid any complaints down the road that they sacrificed potential revenue to pay back the taxpayers in Rhode Island. Until the IP gets sold through some sort of liquidation, no one is going to aggressively discount this title, even though the sale price for physical copies by Best Buy, etc. indicates that a lower price-point is probably the best way to go.
[/WILD SPECULATION]

Picked up KoA from best buy myself for PS3, but this is still a great price, especially if the DLC goes on sale too.

I should be caught up with PMs and such by now. Internet went down for a while (had to go buy a new modem :() but it is back now.

Spec Ops DLC giveaway is going on for another 24 hours so sign up! Still plenty of codes left so everyone should win.

The burning hot bundle looks interesting, but I'm thrown off by this listed with Burnout:

"Includes software that collects data online necessary to provide ingame advertising."

Can anyone comment on this?

[quote name='JujuFish']The burning hot bundle looks interesting, but I'm thrown off by this listed with Burnout:

"Includes software that collects data online necessary to provide ingame advertising."

Can anyone comment on this?[/QUOTE]
As I've heard, there's billboards that have bona fide advertisements on them and the game pulls those ads via its online connection. Someone who has actually played can describe it better.

Fyi guys lots of questions here. I'm out right now but will respond when home.

Cheers,
Tony

P.S. if you live in Seattle and are not at the Cap hill block party you're missing out.

[quote name='Meatyflakes']If the DLC for KOA drops to $5 a pop, you've got a sale here.[/QUOTE]

Amazon DVG did have KOA DLC's for $5 each recently.
Yes, I bought both.

BTW - Dead Kel DLC is GREAT.

Haven't got to Teeth of Naros, yet.
I needed a break from KOA.

[quote name='MysterD']Amazon DVG did have KOA DLC's for $5 each recently.
Yes, I bought both.

BTW - Dead Kel DLC is GREAT.

Haven't got to Teeth of Naros, yet.
I needed a break from KOA.[/QUOTE]

Yeah man, just bad timing. Since the last sale ended I picked up KOA at Bestbuy, and got an Amazon giftcard. Not too far in the game yet, but I'm digging it thus far, and now I want the DLC, hah...

[quote name='Shrowd']Any chance I could get an invite to the steam group?

shrowd1 is my username there.[/QUOTE]

PM your steam id url and it has to be public.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']PM your steam id url and it has to be public.[/QUOTE]

Thanks... I just changes my settings. Least I hope I changes the right ones.

Wow I never realized how good the theme to Power Rangers was. That shit's awesome.

Also put Binary Domain back on sale! I'm sorry for not buying it, I can't fathom why that was a thing that didn't happen.

Just an update, I think the EUIII keys are gone in the Google doc, but a few Mount and Blade Warband Keys remain and a ton of the Saint's Row DLC keys so anyone wanting the link just PM.

Also, Steamgift Giveaway ends tommorow for the DLC, link in the signature.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Just an update, I think the EUIII keys are gone in the Google doc, but a few Mount and Blade Warband Keys remain and a ton of the Saint's Row DLC keys so anyone wanting the link just PM.

Also, Steamgift Giveaway ends tommorow for the DLC, link in the signature.[/QUOTE] I'm interested in both M&B and Saint's Row keys .

Nancy Drew bundle ( includes 15 games ) $12.49

edit :

@Tony
That's all ? No " real " deals ? I only see the same old Paradox offers .

Last edited:
That SR3 DLC was great, but it really puts the game into easy mode if you use that tank. You don't even have to shoot anything. Your Saint will just fire the plasma beam cannon or whatever at any red dot on the map. Even if you get out of the tank and jack a car your crew will drive the tank behind you and still kill everything. lol

I really have to keep myself from using it or I'll spoil all the fun of a challenge.

[quote name='60fps']That SR3 DLC was great, but it really puts the game into easy mode if you use that tank. You don't even have to shoot anything. Your Saint will just fire the plasma beam cannon or whatever at any red dot on the map. Even if you get out of the tank and jack a car your crew will drive the tank behind you and still kill everything. lol

I really have to keep myself from using it or I'll spoil all the fun of a challenge.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what tank you're talking about, but towards the end of the game it starts getting really crazy and I had to call a tank once or twice to make sure I could actually beat it.

I have to say that SR3 has been one of the most amazing and fun games I have played in a long time. I just wish it had more tattoos. It was hard giving my guy body tattoos. There is only really one combination to do to get it.

Beat the base story, now trying to get all the upgrades and get the city to 100%. I also got the season pass on sale somewhere, so I need to start playing the DLC.

[quote name='nategator']That´s odd, Amazon price matched Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead but not Combined Ops:

http://www.amazon.com/ArmA-2-Operation-Arrowhead-Download/dp/B003UNKYL4/[/QUOTE]

That sucks, I already have AO and want Arma II, the only reason I hesitated buying Arma II from steam is the fact I'm not sure my previous amazon AO purchase will work with the Steam Arma II purchase. Come on Tony why no price match. I submitted the new steam price through the website and no joy :(

I know the sale is done, but man is Sniper Elite V2 so much fun! I barely played the tutorial level, but did I have a blast. The bullet cam is awesome and the game looks and feels pretty great. If it goes on sale again I highly recommend it.

I should also be caught up returning PMs. If for some reason I missed yours just send it again and I will get to it. Thanks.

I was about to buy an extra copy of Sniper Elite V2 but saw it's off sale. Oh well. No complaints since I know the sale was extended AND I already bought it but I still wish I had thought of it sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back