Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']I agree w/ this!

Tony and Amazon DVG keep coming up w/ trend-setting deals, often defeating other digital retailer details...often by a mile, too.

And we've seen others digital stores FOLLOW Tony's lead, too - i.e. recently seeing Max Payne 3 PC for $30 on Steam and Darkness 2 PC for $12.49 on Steam.

Tony coming up w/ ACR (Regular) for $10 would be killer.[/QUOTE]
That would be awesome!!!! Maybe it would be easier to just have my paycheck direct deposited to Tony every week. :lol:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh..wait then. Nothing has changed with the build we're distributing. Let me confirm. I thought all our oldschool sega stuff was DRM free.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

If the Dreamcast stuff is Steam, I'm in it for sure!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Upcoming Deals
Deals on 7.28 ONLY
Civ IV & V Pack - $11.99 - Civ V Steam Civ IV not
Civ V - $14.99 - Steam
Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just checking, but is Civ V alone really going to be more than Civ IV and V together? At first I thought it might be something to do with one not being on Steam, but both Civ Vs look like Steam versions.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']DRM free on this one.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Oh..wait then. Nothing has changed with the build we're distributing. Let me confirm. I thought all our oldschool sega stuff was DRM free.
[/QUOTE]

I feared this might be the case. GamersGate claim that the games sold individually are DRM-free, but the Dreamcast Collection has Starforce DRM which is just a little odd.

[quote name='Damanthia']Just checking, but is Civ V alone really going to be more than Civ IV and V together? At first I thought it might be something to do with one not being on Steam, but both Civ Vs look like Steam versions.[/QUOTE]

So you know, Civ 5 flat-out REQUIRES Steam period, no matter what - like it, love it, hate it, or on the fence about it.

EDIT:
About Civ 4: Complete, you'd have to ask Tony what that version in that bundles uses.
There's been different DRM-filled and DRM-FREE versions of Civ 4...

I bought Civ 4: Complete a while ago from Amazon DVG here - and the version that I picked was DRM-FREE. :D

@Tony - Is there any way Amazon could connect with SimRaceway as part of the F2P gaming section? Id love to see a package offer for signing up, even if its paid like World of Tanks, or even some sort of discount off their wheel for linking accounts.

[quote name='sunasun']Maybe it would be easier to just have my paycheck direct deposited to Tony every week. :lol:[/QUOTE]

LOL @ that.
Tony and Amazon DVG?
Or just Tony? ;)

[quote name='MysterD']LOL @ that.
Tony and Amazon DVG?
Or just Tony? ;)[/QUOTE]
It would probably be easier to just do a split deposit. 50-50 :lol:

[quote name='Damanthia']Just checking, but is Civ V alone really going to be more than Civ IV and V together? At first I thought it might be something to do with one not being on Steam, but both Civ Vs look like Steam versions.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even catch that...I'll pull it from the sale.

Cheers,
Tony

Still no sign of Dead Island GotY or EU III Chronicles ( steam version ) . :(

[quote name='ne_zavarj']Still no sign of Dead Island GotY or EU III Chronicles ( steam version ) . :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a deal I can run on Dead Island GOTY...waiting for a better one before doing so though.

Haven't heard back on EUIII Chronicles.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah, I have a deal I can run on Dead Island GOTY...waiting for a better one before doing so though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Here's an old term, but I'll say it anyways: Woot!! :bouncy:

If DI-GOTY is near $10, insta buy for me!

[quote name='rakaminkol']Any sales planned for Civ 5 dlc? Any for LA Noire with steam drm?[/QUOTE]

Nothing planned on Civ 5 DLC. Yes on L.A. Noire steam code, not sure when though.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Any plans to carry the Sniper Elite V2 Kill The Fuhrer DLC?[/QUOTE]

Good question let me hit up the ops team.

Also, how did I forget this?

7/28 Max Payne 3 Steam version - $29.99

Cheers,
Tony

I know the kill hitler dlc is just a short mission, but if you guys get the rights to sell it and it's cheap enough I'd definitely buy it, as I had a blast playing through the game despite its flaws.

[quote name='yknitS']Id love 10$ for black ops, btw 20$ still good.

Greetings from Mexico![/QUOTE]

$10 for Black Ops would be nice...

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Nothing planned on Civ 5 DLC. Yes on L.A. Noire steam code, not sure when though.

Good question let me hit up the ops team.

Also, how did I forget this?

7/28 Max Payne 3 Steam version - $29.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Half price, hello!! All my money goes on PC games, seriously!

[quote name='ckendal']Tony,

Any chance for Sonic Generations (PCDD - Steam) around $10-$11 (or lower)?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Probably not in July, likely August though.

[quote name='MysterD']Curious - what about Non-Steam versions?
Those going to be $30 as well...?[/QUOTE]

Non-steam was in my first post.

[quote name='Daf']Half price, hello!! All my money goes on PC games, seriously![/QUOTE]

Just got deals from EA in:

Syndicate
- $14.99
Syndicate 2-Pack - $19.99
Mass Effect Dual Pack (Mass Effect 1 + Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe) - $9.99
Dragon Age Dual Pack (Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2) - $9.99
Plants Vs. Zombies - $4.99 - Still waiting on keys for this **crosses fingers**

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yeah, I have a deal I can run on Dead Island GOTY...waiting for a better one before doing so though.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Is it possible to ask about Steam keys for Hearts of Iron III Complete? Can we possibly get a good sale on Heart of Iron III Complete when you get the Steam Keys?

Hearts of Iron III Complete was one of the games I was hoping to be a daily or flash in the Steam Summer Sale, but it never happened...:cry:

Also, any more word about a screaming deal for Dawn of Discovery Gold? :lol:

Thanks Tony!

[quote name='jester55']Is it possible to ask about Steam keys for Hearts of Iron III Complete? Can we possibly get a good sale on Heart of Iron III Complete when you get the Steam Keys?

Hearts of Iron III Complete was one of the games I was hoping to be a daily or flash in the Steam Summer Sale, but it never happened...:cry:

Thanks Tony![/QUOTE]

I'll work on both for August :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Syndicate
- $14.99
Dragon Age Dual Pack (Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2) - $9.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Still no luck on this one coming back???

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/ref=pe_120290_24742320_pe_b1/?ASIN=B008GWJKE6

"The Storming, Burning, Reflecting, Flaming, Sabotaging Pack [Download] "

Thanks for what you do :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'll work on both for August :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Also in August we need the Picky Paradox Pack with Defenders of Ardania and Warlock. :cool:

[quote name='MysterD']@Tony
Any plans for some UbiSoft deals?

I'm looking for good deals AC: Revelations and Driver: San Francisco, namely.[/QUOTE]

Ohh and some Splinter Cell Conviction.

i wouldn't mind hosting a Syndicate 2-pack, when it goes live. these are origin keys, right?

i wish i could get The Saboteur on the cheap, by itself...

[quote name='bubzers']i wouldn't mind hosting a Syndicate 2-pack, when it goes live. these are origin keys, right?

i wish i could get The Saboteur on the cheap, by itself...[/QUOTE]

I managed to snag a Saboteur key from the last bundle someone didn't need :)

I saw Half Price Books had retail copies for like 7 bucks I think. I might be interested in $10 Syndicate myself, though I might opt for Binary Domain instead. Who knows.

I just finished Sniper Elite V2 and I need to kill me some fuhrer!

Giving a second go through on the hardest difficulty in the mean time.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I managed to snag a Saboteur key from the last bundle someone didn't need :)

I saw Half Price Books had retail copies for like 7 bucks I think. I might be interested in $10 Syndicate myself, though I might opt for Binary Domain instead. Who knows.

I just finished Sniper Elite V2 and I need to kill me some fuhrer!

Giving a second go through on the hardest difficulty in the mean time.[/QUOTE]

I'll be getting both Syndicate and Binary Domain (that's the plan, anyway).

I wanted to get Sniper Elite V2, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $15 for it (call me a cheap ass), especially when I have a sizable enough backlog. I'm not missing it right now, though, as I'm completely engrossed in Deus Ex: HR. And I picked up Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold from the Steam sale for my head-popping needs :cool:

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Probably not in July, likely August though.

Syndicate
- $14.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Loved plants v zombies on iPad and bought it ages ago, may cave in and get mass effect!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Probably not in July, likely August though.

Syndicate
- $14.99

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

ME and DA dual packs are both DRM free? Do either of them register on Steam, or at least Origin?

[quote name='bubzers']I'll be getting both Syndicate and Binary Domain (that's the plan, anyway).

I wanted to get Sniper Elite V2, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $15 for it (call me a cheap ass), especially when I have a sizable enough backlog. I'm not missing it right now, though, as I'm completely engrossed in Deus Ex: HR. And I picked up Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold from the Steam sale for my head-popping needs :cool:[/QUOTE]

I was this close to buying the Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold bundle. But I have too deep of a backlog so I passed. I usually don't pay more than $5 bucks for any game, but this was such an awesome deal and the gameplay videos looked great. Loved every minute of it though, especially with the x-ray bullet cam. Definitely recommend it.

Tony,
Ive been following for awhile, and let me just say that you are the best rep ever! I hope you get a serious raise... HECK I hope they make you CEO! I'd buy through the op just to support you and cag. cheers!

[quote name='BOOKATA']Tony,
Ive been following for awhile, and let me just say that you are the best rep ever! I hope you get a serious raise... HECK I hope they make you CEO! I'd buy through the op just to support you and cag. cheers![/QUOTE]

But if he was CEO, he would have no time for us. Then he'd have to assign an entire team of reps to talk to us and give us what we want.

Hm. I think I'd still miss Tony even if I did have my own private shopping rep that went to the publishers and got me the deals I specifically ask for. ;)

[quote name='espy605']ME and DA dual packs are both DRM free? Do either of them register on Steam, or at least Origin?[/QUOTE]

ME series and DA series both have DRM, yes.
Securom Internet Edition, if I recall.

EA games DO NOT register on Steam. EVER.
Only way to get a EA game onto Steam w/ all them Steam benefits is to buy it through Steam.

EA games register on EA Origin service.

Oh, and DA2 is currently NOT on Steam. Valve kicked it off b/c the DLC's are exclusive to Origin (currently). New Steam rule and all - all games that get updated must have their DLC sold also on Steam, as well.

[quote name='jester55']Is it possible to ask about Steam keys for Hearts of Iron III Complete? Can we possibly get a good sale on Heart of Iron III Complete when you get the Steam Keys?

Thanks Tony![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'll work on both for August :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Sweet! I can't Wait to see what you come up with!

[quote name='nintjk']hey Tony, any chance we could get any sega deals on alpha protocol?[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. Terribly underrated game. It should really be called "Archer Simulator"

[quote name='mewantgames']Tony is there any chance you guys will carry other activision games for pc download, mainly talking about games like blur and the earlier cod titles?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in some Activision games also. Been wanting to pick up Blur for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back