Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']If it helps any, play V some and if you get good at it and really like it, then give IV a try. Even though it's not as new, it's a lot more difficult and more complex than V is. You may still have fun with it.[/QUOTE]

I actually already own IV on Steam, it's my first Civ game and I quite like it.. but I think I'd like most of the improvements. It's kind of annoying having to send a stack of doom to a city and have to send double the units the city has just to break it down. Even with 0 city defense.. maybe I'm doing something wrong lol.

I picked up V because I think I'd like a lot of the improvements, and picked this pack up thinking it was a decent price. Not $7.50 summer sale price but $12 is pretty good if I coulda gave the IV to a friend, now I just have a secondary copy for no reason. Oh well.

[quote name='ne_zavarj']I would trade you my Civ IV steam key for this :
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/dreamfall_the_longest_journey[/QUOTE]

No thanks, I already own Civ IV twice now.

[quote name='Decker']Binary Domain looks pretty good for $10. Anyone have it? Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I absolutely loved it on 360. It's about 7-8 hours long and it has a strong story and fun gameplay.

You can't go wrong for $10. Pick it up.

Major up to Amazon's support!

I just simply asked if there was any way to possibly exchange my non Steam IV for the Steam version, they said no but gave me a refund to go buy a pack with the steam one.

Unreal!

[quote name='Boeing 747']Major up to Amazon's support!

I just simply asked if there was any way to possibly exchange my non Steam IV for the Steam version, they said no but gave me a refund to go buy a pack with the steam one.

Unreal![/QUOTE]Glad to hear that .

If anyone is hosting a borderlands 2 fourpack I would like to join.

And Tony do you know if the Just Cause 2 + Supcom 2 and some other games packages for 7.50 comes back?

Our new code giveaway system is now active!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/codes.php?codeid=1

8BitMMO

Get your own building kit here, including everything you need to get started building in 8BitMMO.

About this Giveaway

Each token can only be redeemed once, and a given player account can only redeem one token from this set of tokens.
Each token provides a Building Kit, which consists of everything a player needs to get started making their own building in 8BitMMO:

• A door
  • A wood table
  • A wood stool
  • A sign

Thanks, Tony!

Awesome! Got a code and linked an account to Amazon for the freebies, thanks Cheapy and Tony, this game looks like it would be pretty fun!

EDIT: Where exactly do I enter the token for the building stuff? I can't figure it out :/

Ah, no idea. Perhaps you have to link your Amazon account? I'm sure Tony can enlighten us at some point. Right now I'm more concerned about the code delivery system working ;)

[quote name='CheapyD']Ah, no idea. Perhaps you have to link your Amazon account? I'm sure Tony can enlighten us at some point. Right now I'm more concerned about the code delivery system working ;)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, worked great for me Cheapy. Thanks to you and Tony.

[quote name='CheapyD']Our new code giveaway system is now active!
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/codes.php?codeid=1

8BitMMO

Get your own building kit here, including everything you need to get started building in 8BitMMO.

About this Giveaway

Each token can only be redeemed once, and a given player account can only redeem one token from this set of tokens.
Each token provides a Building Kit, which consists of everything a player needs to get started making their own building in 8BitMMO:

• A door
  • A wood table
  • A wood stool
  • A sign

Thanks, Tony![/QUOTE]

[quote name='MoCiWe']Awesome! Got a code and linked an account to Amazon for the freebies, thanks Cheapy and Tony, this game looks like it would be pretty fun!

EDIT: Where exactly do I enter the token for the building stuff? I can't figure it out :/[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']no idea where to put the code either[/QUOTE]

[quote name='60fps']Yeah, help us out with the steps please, CheapyD.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapyD']Ah, no idea. Perhaps you have to link your Amazon account? I'm sure Tony can enlighten us at some point. Right now I'm more concerned about the code delivery system working ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']Awesome, worked great for me Cheapy. Thanks to you and Tony.[/QUOTE]

Instructions ftw:

1. Go to 8BitMMO.net and create/log-in to your account.
  2. While playing, type in the chat window: /redeem YOUR_CODE_HERE
  3. Profit!

Thanks guys, let me know how it works for you! Also updating the OP. This week's Deal of the Week is London 2012 because, you know, its Olympic time :).

Cheers,
Tony

Yay, I made the treacherous long journey to the kitchen. :D How do you get the code, I clicked on the link and it was blank.
I'm sorry but I'm a dumbass, I clicked on the blank box, and the code appeared. oy
Wow, awesome idea.

Hosting a Borderlands 2 4-pack. Cost is $36 via Amazon gift card or Paypal gift. Please PM if interested.

1. Sean3k
2. Sean3k
3. eikys
4. Katiklysm

Group buy is now full.

The 24 hour sale saved me money. I was trying to decide between Syndicate and Spec Ops and decided to sleep on it. The problem took care of itself! :lol:

So I keep not buying the Paradox pack and then wonder if I should have after the sale is over. How hard are these games to learn? I have played a bit of CIV 5 but that's it for this type of game. Also I should be buying the Plentiful and Pint Sized instead of Plethora to get more games for the same price?

Just to confirm, it looks like no credit this time for Europa Universalis III Chronicles and Hearts of Iron III Collection?

No I don't think there are credits this time. Civ is about as simple as it gets, but even though the Paradox grand strategy games (ck, hoi...) are more complex they are still pretty easy to get the hang of. RTFM and you should be good to go. I don't know anything about the learning curve of the non-Paradox developed games in the pack though.

Been playing Saints row for a few days, its great! cant believe how good it looks. Its fun and I couldnt believe the quality of the port job. And those spec ops vehicles are really awesome. I havent even touched the tank and used the others just once each since theyre a bit OP ;)
Its the one game I might get all dlc for since theyre pretty good quality

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Instructions ftw:

1. Go to 8BitMMO.net and create/log-in to your account.
  2. While playing, type in the chat window: /redeem YOUR_CODE_HERE
  3. Profit!

Thanks guys, let me know how it works for you! Also updating the OP. This week's Deal of the Week is London 2012 because, you know, its Olympic time :).

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Just letting you know that it worked out perfect and I got all of the items! Thanks again for this and for writing the instructions.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Just letting you know that it worked out perfect and I got all of the items! Thanks again for this and for writing the instructions.[/QUOTE]
same, but I thought we can also make giveaways

[quote name='selcouth']Picked up an extra Borderlands GOTY to get the discount. Willing to sell for $6 Paypal gift or Amazon gift. Send me a PM![/QUOTE]

Sold!

So I emailed customer service about the fact that I bought Borderlands GOTY edition with the 2K shooter pack.....And they told me that the deal for Borderlands 2 is only for customers who purchased it in July...Did anyone else get that type of response from customer service?

[quote name='chilli628']So I emailed customer service about the fact that I bought Borderlands GOTY edition with the 2K shooter pack.....And they told me that the deal for Borderlands 2 is only for customers who purchased it in July...Did anyone else get that type of response from customer service?[/QUOTE]

I got the discount coupons and I bought Borderlands GOTY in February...I think the email codes probably had to do with the item itself (what they programmed in to trigger the coupon) so that might be why if you didn't get a discount code, it's not showing up.

The CS was probably wrong with their answer, but not sure if people who buy the packs were supposed to get the discount codes.

[quote name='yangwenli']I got the discount coupons and I bought Borderlands GOTY in February...I think the email codes probably had to do with the item itself (what they programmed in to trigger the coupon) so that might be why if you didn't get a discount code, it's not showing up.

The CS was probably wrong with their answer, but not sure if people who buy the packs were supposed to get the discount codes.[/QUOTE]

I think they are. Tony said something about those who purchased the Mega Pack won't get codes, but are supposed to, so they should e-mail customer service and they'd get the code or whatever.

[quote name='TripJack']No I don't think there are credits this time. Civ is about as simple as it gets, but even though the Paradox grand strategy games (ck, hoi...) are more complex they are still pretty easy to get the hang of. RTFM and you should be good to go. I don't know anything about the learning curve of the non-Paradox developed games in the pack though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I finally made the purchase and am busy downloading.

So with my purchase of the Paradox packs I received two promo codes that I won't be using. If anyone wants one send me a PM. Here's the details copied from email:

Promotion details:
Thank you for your purchase from Amazon Digital Video Games. Your purchase entitles you to a starter pack for the Free-To-Play action game "War Inc.".

This pack includes a free 5 day rental for the following in game weapons:

Blackwater M4
Honey Badger
Desert Eagle Elite
Mauser SRG Elite

To redeem this rental visit:

http://www.amazon.com/Inc-Battle-Zone-Game-Connect/dp/B007Z569QM/

Click "Link and Download Free" and follow the process to start playing War Inc. Once you've downloaded the game start the launcher and go to My Account (or visit account.warinc.com and log into your account), select ‘Redeem Code’ Enter promo code, you will see text that says ‘Your Amazon giveaway code is activated’.

Edited: Hey! I'm now Veteran too. I wonder when that happened. Woot!

[quote name='Larce80']good to know :applause:

edit: woot Im veteran![/QUOTE]

I was always curious too, how did you become veteran? I'm not always a regular poster, but I think I have been here awhile...wonder why my status never changed.

I think yours is better than vet. Theres an FAQ around here but I think vet is just based on posted/how long since you joined

[quote name='Larce80']I think yours is better than vet. Theres an FAQ around here but I think vet is just based on posted/how long since you joined[/QUOTE]

Larce80 is right. Copied from the FAQ.

CAG Ultra Noob: 0-2 days - can't do much of anything
CAG Newbie: 2-29 days (cannot use signature or create threads in Trading Forum)
CAG in Training: 30-269 days
CAG Veteran: 270-364 days and/or 250+ posts (can add images to signature)
CAGiversary!: 365 days and beyond and 50+ posts (can create custom titles)

[quote name='rpmboy']Larce80 is right. Copied from the FAQ.

CAG Ultra Noob: 0-2 days - can't do much of anything
CAG Newbie: 2-29 days (cannot use signature or create threads in Trading Forum)
CAG in Training: 30-269 days
CAG Veteran: 270-364 days and/or 250+ posts (can add images to signature)
CAGiversary!: 365 days and beyond and 50+ posts (can create custom titles)[/QUOTE]

huh, that's interesting. Didn't know the titles actually gave you benefits. Anyone have an opinion on 8bitMMO? Would take a code, but it's unlikely I'd ever play it even though it's free.

Are there any new steam games being added to the store anytime soon? Be it older titles or new preorders.

Torchlight 2 or Assassin's Creed 3 for example.

[quote name='pROvIs']Tony,

Have you talked to Runic Games at all? I'd love to get a preorder of TL2 through you.[/QUOTE]

And while you're at it ask them for a release date.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']When is Amazon gonna start selling Dark Souls PC? Also, will it have Steam keys?[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls will be a Steamworks game so yes on the Steam. It will also be using Games for Windows Live unfortunately.

So this may have already been asked (sorry), but how do preorders for steam-activated titles such as Borderlands 2 work? When do you get a key for the game you've bought? Day of release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back