Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zillionandnine']So this may have already been asked (sorry), but how do preorders for steam-activated titles such as Borderlands 2 work? When do you get a key for the game you've bought? Day of release?[/QUOTE]

We'll get them as soon as Amazon gets them, or as soon as Amazon is allowed to release them.

Hi Tony,

This isn't regarding any current deals, but a request. Could you look into putting Supreme Commander 1 on sale in a future deal? Or, alternately, Supreme Commander Gold (which is 1 + Forged Alliance). I would be interested in a Steam key.

I know it is older but I picked up the Square Enix Ultimate (w/ SupCom 2) and the THQ Action (w/ Supcom 1: FA) packs. I hadn't even considered SupCom before this and now want to round out my collection with 1, to start playing with its single player campaign. For others, SupCom Gold (1 + FA) might be the more interesting deal. I know Amazon DD doesn't do foreign price matching but just FYI SupCom Gold is 2 pounds on THQ's UK store, so I'm hoping THQ is interested in discounting this in the US as well.

Thanks for the great deals and thanks for your support.

[quote name='Curious']Hi Tony,

This isn't regarding any current deals, but a request. Could you look into putting Supreme Commander 1 on sale in a future deal? Or, alternately, Supreme Commander Gold (which is 1 + Forged Alliance). I would be interested in a Steam key.

I know it is older but I picked up the Square Enix Ultimate (w/ SupCom 2) and the THQ Action (w/ Supcom 1: FA) packs. I hadn't even considered SupCom before this and now want to round out my collection with 1, to start playing with its single player campaign. For others, SupCom Gold (1 + FA) might be the more interesting deal. I know Amazon DD doesn't do foreign price matching but just FYI SupCom Gold is 2 pounds on THQ's UK store, so I'm hoping THQ is interested in discounting this in the US as well.

Thanks for the great deals and thanks for your support.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, SupCom Gold is what you want. They install together to make one big happy package. FA adds tons of major improvements and a new faction and SupCom contains most of the content. Together = awesome

[quote name='hal']Yeah, SupCom Gold is what you want. They install together to make one big happy package. FA adds tons of major improvements and a new faction and SupCom contains most of the content. Together = awesome[/QUOTE]

So I should start with SupCom and the move on to FA? I bought them the last time Amazon had them on sale but still haven't played them.

I've got a promo War Inc. code as well if anyone wants it. Sounds like you get to "rent" four weapons for five days? Sounds pretty lame, but I guess it's just to help starters in the game, and hey, it's free.

PM me if you want it.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I've got a promo War Inc. code as well if anyone wants it. Sounds like you get to "rent" four weapons for five days? Sounds pretty lame, but I guess it's just to help starters in the game, and hey, it's free.

PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Ye, good for starters but not the best for someone whos already well into it, but as you said it's free, so you can't complain

[quote name='Idiotekque']I've got a promo War Inc. code as well if anyone wants it. Sounds like you get to "rent" four weapons for five days? Sounds pretty lame, but I guess it's just to help starters in the game, and hey, it's free.

PM me if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've got at least 2 of these promo codes, too. First PMs get them.

I think one queston that hasnt been asked that I would love to know:

Tony,

Is there any possibility of getting a dl version of the homeworld series?

Unrealistically yours,

Dragonsbane

[quote name='Chupatintas']So I should start with SupCom and the move on to FA? I bought them the last time Amazon had them on sale but still haven't played them.[/QUOTE]

If you want to play all of the campaigns:

1. Install only SupCom and play all three factions
2. Then install FA and play the fourth

If you just want to AI skirmish and play multiplayer:

1. Install them both together

[quote name='bubzers']Same here. I've got at least 2 of these promo codes, too. First PMs get them.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I guess I will do the same since everyone is giving them out. PM me if you want them.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Ok, I was able to get the rest of the keys from Tony's Amazon DLC giveaway put in a new giveaway. Enter through the banner in my sig![/QUOTE]

Nice of you to keep doing these.

I already have it and I completed SR3. Great game. I noticed that all the vehicles in that DLC pack are actually unlocked as you play. The difference is the DLC gives you unique Saints skins for all three.

I'm now trying to figure out which of the DLC gives you things you would never find in the core game.

Tony,

Please let EA know that we would love to see SW: TOR on the Amazon free-to-play store when it switches over. :) Plus, it would be a huge win for Amazon in having a AAA FTP that Steam cannot run as well due to the Steam/Origin rivalry.

Also, while we are on the subject, KOTOR 2 digital download at a cheap price will probably make whomever owns the rights + Amazon a lot of $$$$ as the new content-filling mod has been released: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...estore-Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II-Content

Too bad the rights aren´t completely controlled by EA but I´m sure they have contacts with LucasArts + it would only serve to build up interest in TOR if the parties involved can finangle a deal.

Tony hasn't posted in a few days. Perhaps we need to start a search party and rescue teams to go undercover at GS, Steam, BB, etc.

At the moment there is no way to just buy KOTOR II, correct? Only the bundle pack with both I and II, or the first one. I'd imagine that will change someday...

[quote name='nategator']Tony,

Please let EA know that we would love to see SW: TOR on the Amazon free-to-play store when it switches over. :) Plus, it would be a huge win for Amazon in having a AAA FTP that Steam cannot run as well due to the Steam/Origin rivalry.

Also, while we are on the subject, KOTOR 2 digital download at a cheap price will probably make whomever owns the rights + Amazon a lot of $$$$ as the new content-filling mod has been released: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...estore-Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II-Content

Too bad the rights aren´t completely controlled by EA but I´m sure they have contacts with LucasArts + it would only serve to build up interest in TOR if the parties involved can finangle a deal.[/QUOTE]

EA has literally no rights to the Star Wars games. They only licensed the franchise for the Old Republic. So it's not a matter of going through EA at all.

I'd guess for KOTOR 2, they'd have to talk to:
LucasArts (publisher);
BioWare (KOTOR 2 was on a modified version of their engine, if I recall);
and Obsidian (the KOTOR 2 dev's).

[quote name='MysterD']I'd guess for KOTOR 2, they'd have to talk to:
LucasArts (publisher);
BioWare (KOTOR 2 was on a modified version of their engine, if I recall);
and Obsidian (the KOTOR 2 dev's).[/QUOTE]

If LucasArts is the publisher - they own the rights, yes? So that means the decision is LucasArts' alone? Don't think Obs or Bio have any legal say on what additional platforms the game can or cannot be released....

All they have to talk to is Lucasarts. Game developers generally have very little rights when it comes to publishing deals in general, let alone a publishing deal for a huge brand like Star Wars. Like when GOG got Baldur's Gate. They didn't need to talk to Bioware. They had to talk to Atari and Hasbro.

I've been hoping for KOTOR 2 to show up for the PC eventually. I just went downstairs and saw I have a sealed copy for the Xbox. I forgot how large my backlog was...

I have to say DRM free games from ubisoft is really good and surprise. Good work convincing a company known for their hateful DRM, especially for paying customers

[quote name='razorstorm']I have to say DRM free games from ubisoft is a good surprise to me. Good work convincing a company known for their hateful DRM, especially for paying customers[/QUOTE]
[quote name='aruntisa']I have to say DRM free games from ubisoft is really good and surprise. Good work convincing a company known for their hateful DRM, especially for paying customers[/QUOTE]

Wow, what a strange post coincidence

[quote name='jatan11t']Wow, what a strange post coincidence[/QUOTE]
looks like a newb spammer trying to up post count

[quote name='jatan11t']Wow, what a strange post coincidence[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']looks like a newb spammer trying to up post count[/QUOTE]

In my experience, that's typically a "dummy post" by a spammer. Setting up an account, jumping through some hoops, then dropping in a few paid links and/or images.

What's going on for deals next week?
banner.png

[quote name='travathian']If you're buying it for the HoM stuff to transfer to GW2, I wouldn't bother unless you have a ton of free time between now and when you start GW2. Recent changes in GW have made it easier, but it'd still require an absolute ton of work to get the 30/50.[/QUOTE]I don't need GW2 .

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been absent lately (trying to set up August deals).

We'll have the Guild Wars Platinum Pack (Guild Wars + Guild Wars Eye of the North) for $19.99 at one point this week and we'll be doing an additional $5 off Guild Wars 2 pre-purchases when you buy.

Stay tuned for more August deals :).

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We'll have the Guild Wars Platinum Pack (Guild Wars + Guild Wars Eye of the North) for $19.99 at one point this week and we'll be doing an additional $5 off Guild Wars 2 pre-purchases when you buy.[/QUOTE] I was looking for the complete digital version of the Guild Wars series .

I would be interested in picking up GW1 and Eye of the North just to get the extra goodies for GW2. I thought about it previously but it would have costed me $40 to pick up both games, but $20 I think I can manage =) If anyone else wants to join me on this adventure to get 30 Hall of Monuments points let me know as I will have no idea what i'm doing in GW1.

[quote name='dacool561']I would be interested in picking up GW1 and Eye of the North just to get the extra goodies for GW2. I thought about it previously but it would have costed me $40 to pick up both games, but $20 I think I can manage =) If anyone else wants to join me on this adventure to get 30 Hall of Monuments points let me know as I will have no idea what i'm doing in GW1.[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up, it'll be extremely, extremely difficult to get 30 points without owning all 3 campaigns. You'd be better off getting the trilogy pack and finding a deal on EotN, and even then if you're only playing for HoM I wouldn't recommend it at this point. It's a long grind and GW2 is less than a month away.

[quote name='Genocidal']Just a heads up, it'll be extremely, extremely difficult to get 30 points without owning all 3 campaigns. You'd be better off getting the trilogy pack and finding a deal on EotN, and even then if you're only playing for HoM I wouldn't recommend it at this point. It's a long grind and GW2 is less than a month away.[/QUOTE]

Ya after doing some more research on the HoM, it would seem like I need all 3 campaigns to get to 30/50 in a reasonable time =(. I hope Amazon puts up the Trilogy and Eye of the North on sale.

[quote name='Genocidal']Just a heads up, it'll be extremely, extremely difficult to get 30 points without owning all 3 campaigns. You'd be better off getting the trilogy pack and finding a deal on EotN, and even then if you're only playing for HoM I wouldn't recommend it at this point. It's a long grind and GW2 is less than a month away.[/QUOTE]

I have like a shit ton of BDay pets that I never put up (and a lot of unopen packages). I think I'll go do that now.

Also holy hell for totally convoluted login Batman!

I had trouble logging into my GW1 account.

Tried logging in with my NCSoft Master Account/Password, does not work. But I can log-in fine on my NCSoft account page.

Ok, let me try my Guild Wars 2 account/password, OK this appears to work but says I have to contact support because of unauthorized access. NCSoft GW1 Support tells me to reset my password on the NCSoft site, OK - new password. Can't login to GW1 still with new NCSoft Master Account/Password, but on NCSoft site works fine. Try my GW2 account/password again, this time that works and able to log-in.

Maybe I should just make my GW2 (apparently GW1 as well) and NCSoft Master Account passwords the same and save myself all the headace later :|

It's weird becuase NCSoft and ANet had a big hubbub about integrating GW1 account into the NCSoft Master Account system for purchasing in-game items but now it seems now they have de-integrated it. WTF. NCSoft and ArenaNet really needs to sort this shit out.

Tony, I was wondering about any preorder specials for Transformers: Fall of Cybertron like you did for Borderlands? I noticed that you had the Bruticus prorder bonus but the game itself is $59.99. I just played the demo on my PS3 and can't wait to play it on PC. I think my sleeper games this year would have to be Sleeping Dogs and this Transformers game and think an Amazon push would help its sales. I played a multiplayer game in the demo and had a lot of fun playing horribly.

I want more stronghold cards :D

edit: You may only activate one code per offer per account. Only one Premium Box code may be used with a single account.
noooooooo :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back