Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sunasun']He wants a copy of Skyrim for one of those codes :roll:[/QUOTE]
But Skyrim sucks . * shields on *

[quote name='Idiotekque']This dude is ridiculous. You know someone is an idiot when you explain the situation to your mom, she understands it, and also says that the guy is an idiot and should be banned.

Really though, it just needs to be added to the forum software that only members who have been around for a month or two can access the free codes page. Seeing as the code giveaways only should last a month or so anyways, it'll work out fine and destroy the issue entirely. We already have a system like that to keep people from posting in the marketplace for a few months.[/QUOTE]

He's been here since 2007. ;)

I've only been around for a year, but I consider myself more of a CAG (if you catch my drift) than some of the more senior members who have been here for a while and lurked/leeched. Join dates aren't really an efficient way of judging and filtering out the less-than-ideal CAGs. =P

[quote name='atreyuevr']He's been here since 2007. ;)

I've only been around for a year, but I consider myself more of a CAG (if you catch my drift) than some of the more senior members who have been here for a while and lurked/leeched. Join dates aren't really an efficient way of judging and filtering out the less-than-ideal CAGs. =P[/QUOTE]
I knew that part, but doesn't the new code system give a code _to your account_?

I was under the impression that people were making a series of multiple accounts to get new codes? I didn't think one account could just grab as many codes as they wanted to.

I do agree with join date not meaning everything. There are so many douchebag "senior" members around.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I knew that part, but doesn't the new code system give a code _to your account_?

I was under the impression that people were making a series of multiple accounts to get new codes? I didn't think one account could just grab as many codes as they wanted to.

I do agree with join date not meaning everything. There are so many douchebag "senior" members around.[/QUOTE]

Ah, didn't think about it that way. =P It does limit to one per account IIRC, so they could create accounts and grab a bunch of codes. Also, I agree; honestly, seniority is sometimes overrated (though there are quite a few senior members who are completely awesome).

[quote name='jrodri86']Might not solve the whole problem but it will avoid outsiders from creating new accounts and taking codes and gain rep/make money. Maybe veteran it's a little harsh, CAGiversary! or some kind of requirement. Heck i'm shooting myself in the foot here since i'm still new here and didn't had the chance to grab a code cause i was way to busy with work today.

About this guy, he should be banned, period. Trying to make profit of CAG giveaways codes on the CAG forums is not only stupid but really scumby.[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad idea. Maybe if we link Amazon accounts to CAG we can have a special prizes for those who are loyal customers. Give them something free every month they buy something sorta like what IGN Prime did after people tried to exploit them.

[quote name='windsmere']Damn, your shields are on.[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

In all seriousness though, we better start talking about Amazon deals again so Tony doesn't get mad at us! :cry:

Quick! We need someone to ask if something will go on sale eventually, stat!

[quote name='atreyuevr']I lol'd.

In all seriousness though, we better start talking about Amazon deals again so Tony doesn't get mad at us! :cry:

Quick! We need someone to ask if something will go on sale eventually, stat![/QUOTE]

I got one. I was wondering if there was any chance of Spec Ops The Line going on sale again.

Edit: On a completely unrelated note. Is anyone else watching the Children's Hospital marathon? I had never seen it before tonight. SHit is pretty funny.

Tony,

any chance we could see the old Need for Speed Most Wanted available as a DD.

I'd also dig a Crysis pack (1 & 2), and Star Wars KOROR II

[quote name='windsmere']I got one. I was wondering if there was any chance of Spec Ops The Line going on sale again.

Edit: On a completely unrelated note. Is anyone else watching the Children's Hospital marathon? I had never seen it before tonight. SHit is pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

Seen a couple of the advertisements (overly sexy lady in leather bending over backwards to go under a laser trip alarm when she could have just stepped over it). Reminds me of the scene from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. ;)

Looks funny, but I haven't watched it. =P

I've posted this a billion times, but still never got an answer :(.
Anything planned for The Walking Dead or Mass Effect 3? Especially the former.

[quote name='rakaminkol']I've posted this a billion times, but still never got an answer :(.
Anything planned for The Walking Dead or Mass Effect 3? Especially the former.[/QUOTE]

And especially the latter. ;)

[quote name='rakaminkol']I've posted this a billion times, but still never got an answer :(.
Anything planned for The Walking Dead or Mass Effect 3? Especially the former.[/QUOTE]

Did they just have The Walking Dead on sale? I saw it the top ten digital PC downloads sold during the July sale.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']And especially the latter. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='60fps']Did they just have The Walking Dead on sale? I saw it the top ten digital PC downloads sold during the July sale.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rakaminkol']I don't recall seeing The Walking Dead on sale but its definitely possible. Either way, it should go on sale again :).[/QUOTE]

Hey guys,

Sorry I missed the Walking Dead/Mass Effect questions but yes, we're working on both. Walking Dead was 40% off multiple times and I'm working on getting it there again, and also in a bundle.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='60fps']That's not a bad idea. Maybe if we link Amazon accounts to CAG we can have a special prizes for those who are loyal customers. Give them something free every month they buy something sorta like what IGN Prime did after people tried to exploit them.[/QUOTE]

I like this idea a lot as I am will admit I am a lurker for the most part but I read the forums multiple times a day. I have always been a quiet type in real life so I generally stick to posting deals only and not giving opinions. However I do spend a few hundred dollars each year on games I never get a chance to play. I do understand the importance of community and needing feedback but just wanted to post an opinion from the lurker perspective.

Gamersgate has multiple reward systems including getting 5% blue coins back on every game purchases, 15% off all games if you sign up for an IGN Prime account and you can get up to 10% in blue coins for referring others to GG using a GG signature (never done this). They used to do 4 for 3 deals during their summer and winter sales but I think that may be gone now that the 15% off all games exists. But I will say they generally do not have crazy good deals like Amazon does!!!

[quote name='rakaminkol']I don't recall seeing The Walking Dead on sale but its definitely possible. Either way, it should go on sale again :).[/QUOTE]

Im sure I saw it on sale not long ago, not sure if it was on here or not but I'm convinced I saw it on sale.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']I'm hosting a 4-pack on Amazon of Borderlands 2 if anyone is interested. I already have 2 other people lined up so we just need one more.

It'd be $40. I probably won't place the order for a couple weeks though but if anyone is interested let me know.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about the delay in responding. Had some medical issues with my 7 year old son that had to take precedence over my gaming life.

If you still have a spot please let me know. I would be happy t o pay in advance.

Again my apologies for not responding earlier.

Levi

aka shrowd

p.s. sent this via pm as well. wanted to post on forums. I felt awful about not responding earlier.

[quote name='60fps']Did they just have The Walking Dead on sale? I saw it the top ten digital PC downloads sold during the July sale.[/QUOTE]

It was $15-18 a few times during the Steam summer sale.

[quote name='bobphone']Aw are you going to match GS + Gamefly's $6.79 on Rage?[/QUOTE]

Amazon DVG does not sell Bethesda games, which i think rage is.

[quote name='karaethon']Tony, do you know if the Sleeping Dogs preorder activates on Steam?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

It's a Steamworks game. It requires Steam to even work. It seems the store page on Amazon isn't updated with that info yet.

Hey Tony,

I'm not sure if you answered this already but do you have any updates on the drm-free clients for the 1C games that were on sale a while back?

[quote name='Shrowd']Sorry about the delay in responding. Had some medical issues with my 7 year old son that had to take precedence over my gaming life.

If you still have a spot please let me know. I would be happy t o pay in advance.

Again my apologies for not responding earlier.

Levi

aka shrowd

p.s. sent this via pm as well. wanted to post on forums. I felt awful about not responding earlier.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, hope everything is ok. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='bobphone']Aw are you going to match GS + Gamefly's $6.79 on Rage?[/QUOTE]

Amazon DVG doesn't carry any Zenimax-published games for download for Windows OS's from Id Software or Bethesda. :(

[quote name='60fps']It's a Steamworks game. It requires Steam to even work. It seems the store page on Amazon isn't updated with that info yet.[/QUOTE]

Oh good. Now I'm only afraid of a poor port.
Hoping that isn't the case. I chose the PC version over the console ones to save money.

I was about to buy this tonight on Gamefly but the price changed between when I put it in the cart and when I managed to find my misplaced CC to enter the number.

D:

If a huge one day deal on Rage comes from Amazon, I'm in for sure. :)

[quote name='Hop25']Quite the influx of SR3 Spec Ops Vehicle DLC on on Steamgifts lately.[/QUOTE]Well i reported those giveaways .

Hey Tony!
Any word yet of coming sales for:

Heart of Irons III Complete (Steam)
Victoria II: A House Divided (Steam)
Dawn of Discovery Gold

Thanks!

[quote name='karaethon']Tony, do you know if the Sleeping Dogs preorder activates on Steam?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sleeping Dogs is a Steamworks title, so yes it will activate on Steam.

Tony, not to bother you/push the issue, but The Secret World... any discounts coming for that? Will be trying it during this free weekend, so if it's good, it would be nice to pick it up.

Thanks sir!

Yesterday I bought Titan Quest Gold on Steam (it was the daily deal). Or that's what I thought. I went to install it today to start playing, and I discovered that I had purchased just Titan Quest, which was sold at the same price as Titan Quest Gold.

Oh well, I guess I made a stupid mistake, and it's obviously my fault, but this is the main reason I only buy from Steam when Amazon doesn't carry that particular game. If I had made that mistake when buying from Amazon, I know their customer support would help me. But with Steam I am stuck. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next sale, as the expansion improves the original, so I don't want to start playing without it.

I feel so dumb. :(

[quote name='Chupatintas']Yesterday I bought Titan Quest Gold on Steam (it was the daily deal). Or that's what I thought. I went to install it today to start playing, and I discovered that I had purchased just Titan Quest, which was sold at the same price as Titan Quest Gold.

Oh well, I guess I made a stupid mistake, and it's obviously my fault, but this is the main reason I only buy from Steam when Amazon doesn't carry that particular game. If I had made that mistake when buying from Amazon, I know their customer support would help me. But with Steam I am stuck. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next sale, as the expansion improves the original, so I don't want to start playing without it.

I feel so dumb. :([/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the Gold version was 4.99 and the non-gold was 3.79 or something on Steam yesterday. I was debating it myself and they were not the same price.

Gamersgate still has it for 3.99 for the gold version. Not sure what DRM is on that, but figure I won't play it at this time so not jumping yet...

[quote name='yangwenli']I'm pretty sure the Gold version was 4.99 and the non-gold was 3.79 or something on Steam yesterday. I was debating it myself and they were not the same price.

Gamersgate still has it for 3.99 for the gold version. Not sure what DRM is on that, but figure I won't play it at this time so not jumping yet...[/QUOTE]

Really? Oh my, I guess I was drunk or something when I bought it. I still would have preferred the Gold Edition.

I am sure Amazon would have sold them at the same price. :D And, on top of that, we would receive a coupon to get some free games. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back