Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pROvIs']How about bringing stronghold 3 back for $5[/QUOTE]
and -75% off on stronghold kingdoms crowns ;)

[quote name='Umair56']Whoa, I missed that. I would love to see that.[/QUOTE]

It was late last year before the gold version came out but of course all the keys were upgraded to gold. I didn't buy it at the time because of all the bad reviews but I regret it. I haven't seen it dip that low since.

I bet we will see Dead Island on sale today .

edit : The First Templar $8.06

Last edited:
[quote name='jkimrey']Still waiting to see Spec Ops for $15. Wasn't it that price at one point?[/QUOTE]

25 is as low as it has gone

Ah, okay.

Thought it hit $15 at one point. Thanks for the clarification.

[quote name='pROvIs']25 is as low as it has gone[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ne_zavarj']I bet we will see Dead Island on sale today .

edit : The First Templar $8.06[/QUOTE]

Just curious... how did you find that? I couldn't find mention of it on the PC Game Downloads front page or the OP of this thread. Deal of the Week seems to point to the starter packs for the F2P stuff.

I want to know what the Amazon deals are but I can't seem to make heads or tails of where to find them.

I think Tony's earned a nice vacation, and everyone has enough games to last them for a short while before the next wave of major deals hits!

[quote name='ne_zavarj']There's nothing good on sale . Also i hate F2P games . :([/QUOTE]
haha, its funny I bought loads of games from recent sales but this whole week was taken up by stronghold kingdoms(f2p) #-o

[quote name='inm8num2']I think Tony's earned a nice vacation, and everyone has enough games to last them for a short while before the next wave of major deals hits![/QUOTE]

You're just a CAG in training. One day--sooner than you think--you'll know the horrible truth.

There are never enough games. Steam always has room for more entries. It can go on and on and on... and on. Forever. Like an endless bounty of games. You won't play them all. You'll probably not end up playing 5% of them, but you'll collect them all just the same.

Because it's in your blood now. Someone should have warned you ahead of time. They should have told you, "Son, don't go down that road. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will. As it did all the CAG'ers before you." But no one did, did they? For that, I think I'm just a little sorry.

Still, a new round of deals'll come and soon you'll forget why you ever doubted your ever-growing, ever-insatiable hunger for more deals on games. Soon, all you'll say is, "Tony, can I have s'more please?" You'll clamor for the next Steam sale. You'll begin trolling the clearance sections of various department stores. You'll begin stalking the Amazon Warehouse. You'll drive 100 miles to pick up that last copy of Skyrim CE for $30 at Best Buy because it's such "a great deal." You'll stay up all day and all night the whole week of Thanksgiving because Amazon is throwing up insane lightning deals at all hours of the day and you don't want to miss the very next great one.

Anyone you care about will fall away and be replaced by the deals. And by the time of your realization of that horrible truth, you won't even miss what you lost. Welcome to CAG.

Are you living under my couch? How could you know such things? How could you be so accurate?

BTW - which BB still has the Skyrim CE? I haven't found anything in a 200 mile radius yet...

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']You're just a CAG in training. One day--sooner than you think--you'll know the horrible truth.

There are never enough games. Steam always has room for more entries. It can go on and on and on... and on. Forever. Like an endless bounty of games. You won't play them all. You'll probably not end up playing 5% of them, but you'll collect them all just the same.

Because it's in your blood now. Someone should have warned you ahead of time. They should have told you, "Son, don't go down that road. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Consume you it will. As it did all the CAG'ers before you." But no one did, did they? For that, I think I'm just a little sorry.

Still, a new round of deals'll come and soon you'll forget why you ever doubted your ever-growing, ever-insatiable hunger for more deals on games. Soon, all you'll say is, "Tony, can I have s'more please?" You'll clamor for the next Steam sale. You'll begin trolling the clearance sections of various department stores. You'll begin stalking the Amazon Warehouse. You'll drive 100 miles to pick up that last copy of Skyrim CE for $30 at Best Buy because it's such "a great deal." You'll stay up all day and all night the whole week of Thanksgiving because Amazon is throwing up insane lightning deals at all hours of the day and you don't want to miss the very next great one.

Anyone you care about will fall away and be replaced by the deals. And by the time of your realization of that horrible truth, you won't even miss what you lost. Welcome to CAG.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='atreyuevr']Don't be mistaken; it'd be a great misconception to make that generalization. We're not all leechers, you just have to know who to open the giveaway to.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']You're just a CAG in training. One day--sooner than you think--you'll know the horrible truth.

Anyone you care about will fall away and be replaced by the deals. And by the time of your realization of that horrible truth, you won't even miss what you lost. Welcome to CAG.[/QUOTE]

Brav-fucking-o.

[quote name='hal']It isn't on my page. Maybe it's tied to browsing history.[/QUOTE]

0119526338.jpg

Tony, any chance users can see what their promotional credits for? i just checked my account and I see $25 video credit, $18 digital game credit, and $18 mp3 credit. just bought some mp3s and I was charged for it. no credit was taken out. what gives?? scared to use any of that credit now.

Okay, well ocular fail on my part then.

I guess what I'm saying is that game is brought to the front page because it is a best seller (no doubt because of the discount). Shouldn't there be a place to go to see all the sale items? Am I missing it?

I mean, there's an entire list of PC hardware that's on sale right on the front of the PC Game Download page... but not a list of PC Game Downloads that are on sale. The Best Sellers are listed twice. That makes no sense to me.

I can go to almost any other game download retailer and click a button to see what's on sale but not at Amazon for some reason. It's very frustrating.

[quote name='deletion']Tony, any chance users can see what their promotional credits for? i just checked my account and I see $25 video credit, $18 digital game credit, and $18 mp3 credit. just bought some mp3s and I was charged for it. no credit was taken out. what gives?? scared to use any of that credit now.[/QUOTE]
I'm seeing the same $18 in games/music/video. My guess is it has something to do with the borderlands 2 offers, but I have no idea why its even showing up as credit, let alone in multiple categories.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']
[/QUOTE]

Don't be sorry, Randumdud did warn me. Did I listen? No I tried, but the deals were far to epic.

[quote name='pablo9000']I'm seeing the same $18 in games/music/video. My guess is it has something to do with the borderlands 2 offers, but I have no idea why its even showing up as credit, let alone in multiple categories.[/QUOTE]

yea glad i just purchased a 25 cent song just to test the credits out. i don't think they should even list anything there if you can't spend it. or at least let you click on to give details on what type of promotion the credits for.

[quote name='hal']...
Shouldn't there be a place to go to see all the sale items? Am I missing it?
I can go to almost any other game download retailer and click a button to see what's on sale but not at Amazon for some reason. It's very frustrating.[/QUOTE]

I frequently think that with Amazon, luckily you can trick it into behaving by using search.
Choose the software search category and hit search (without entering any search terms), then filter the results down to games (and mac/pc/downloads/whatever).
Most importantly there is also a discount option where you can choose 25/50/70% minimum price drop.

This should be shown to any potential CAG's when they sign up.
And very eloquently put.

[quote name='deletion']Tony, any chance users can see what their promotional credits for? i just checked my account and I see $25 video credit, $18 digital game credit, and $18 mp3 credit. just bought some mp3s and I was charged for it. no credit was taken out. what gives?? scared to use any of that credit now.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, the check-out page on Amazon does say what funds are coming out of which options (card, credit, gift card). While it would be nice to be able to look up what exactly the special credits you get on Amazon can be used for after you're credited, it was your own fault for clicking through the check-out page without checking to see how exactly your order was being paid for.

[quote name='LCAWC']To be fair, the check-out page on Amazon does say what funds are coming out of which options (card, credit, gift card). While it would be nice to be able to look up what exactly the special credits you get on Amazon can be used for after you're credited, it was your own fault for clicking through the check-out page without checking to see how exactly your order was being paid for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the amazon digital credit system is awful. It doesn't show what credit you have/what for/etc. Basically if you a promotional credit it in your account for say $5 off the pre-order of Borderlands 2, it will show up as a general credit if you check your credit, but it will only be able to be used if you are pre-ordering that specific game.

So yeah, the best policy is look at the check out page, if no credit is showing up it means the credit in your account is likely for a very specific thing and not what you are trying to purchase.

Wasn't the War of the Roses beta codes on the code giveaway page earlier? I don't see it up anymore at all, and remember it was going to be active on the 6th I thought according to cheapy

[quote name='dacool561']Wasn't the War of the Roses beta codes on the code giveaway page earlier? I don't see it up anymore at all, and remember it was going to be active on the 6th I thought according to cheapy[/QUOTE]

I am wondering this as well, also the claim page is still up for alpha keys, not beta keys:roll:

[quote name='pinkgun']I am wondering this as well, also the claim page is still up for alpha keys, not beta keys:roll:[/QUOTE]

It was definitely up (I got a code... lol) But doesn't work because like you said, alpha, not beta.

First off, sorry for the delay guys. I had some personal stuff going on this weekend that sucked up all of my time. I'm responding to everything I could tell that I missed.

Please hit me up if I didn't address your question.

[quote name='mewantgames']Tony, did Amazon ever work out a deal to carry the DD versions of older Activision games?[/QUOTE]

Yes, we hope to have the full catalog up by end of August.

[quote name='jester55']Hey Tony!
Any word yet of coming sales for:

Heart of Irons III Complete (Steam)
Victoria II: A House Divided (Steam)
Dawn of Discovery Gold

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm working on more Paradox/Ubisoft deals. Stay tuned.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']Tony, not to bother you/push the issue, but The Secret World... any discounts coming for that? Will be trying it during this free weekend, so if it's good, it would be nice to pick it up.

Thanks sir![/QUOTE]

Yep, we'll definitely be promoting it in August, at what pricepoint and for how long are TBD but I'll let you know once I know.

[quote name='jkimrey']Really looking forward to the next round of Amazon deals. When are they due to hit? Tomorrow? :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Larce80']whats in the next round?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yangwenli']Yeah, I'm really hoping we see some new deals this time around. The May deals were great for me since I actually bought some things.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pROvIs']How about bringing stronghold 3 back for $5[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Umair56']Whoa, I missed that. I would love to see that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='inm8num2']I think Tony's earned a nice vacation, and everyone has enough games to last them for a short while before the next wave of major deals hits![/QUOTE]

[quote name='jkimrey']Are you living under my couch? How could you know such things? How could you be so accurate?

BTW - which BB still has the Skyrim CE? I haven't found anything in a 200 mile radius yet...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Quasi']I frequently think that with Amazon, luckily you can trick it into behaving by using search.
Choose the software search category and hit search (without entering any search terms), then filter the results down to games (and mac/pc/downloads/whatever).
Most importantly there is also a discount option where you can choose 25/50/70% minimum price drop.[/QUOTE]

Lol, sorry for the delay on the new deals guys, we're running a bunch of different stuff down for the rest of August, it is just taking a bit longer than I'd hoped.

[quote name='dacool561']Wasn't the War of the Roses beta codes on the code giveaway page earlier? I don't see it up anymore at all, and remember it was going to be active on the 6th I thought according to cheapy[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pinkgun']I am wondering this as well, also the claim page is still up for alpha keys, not beta keys:roll:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SPVietBoy']It was definitely up (I got a code... lol) But doesn't work because like you said, alpha, not beta.[/QUOTE]

I just emailed Paradox to see what was up with the beta.

Sorry again for the delay guys :(.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']First off, sorry for the delay guys. I had some personal stuff going on this weekend that sucked up all of my time. I'm responding to everything I could tell that I missed.

Yep, we'll definitely be promoting it in August, at what pricepoint and for how long are TBD but I'll let you know once I know.

Lol, sorry for the delay on the new deals guys, we're running a bunch of different stuff down for the rest of August, it is just taking a bit longer than I'd hoped.

I just emailed Paradox to see what was up with the beta.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us this month!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you guys will have the recent Activision Spider-man games on your digital downloads?

Also, thanks again!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']First off, sorry for the delay guys. I had some personal stuff going on this weekend that sucked up all of my time. I'm responding to everything I could tell that I missed.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Would this include a possible digital version of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions and Wolverine Origins Unleashed?

I know Metro 2033 has been $ 4.99 multiple times, but now that I actually care about it, I think you need to run the sale again.

Hey Tony,

Is Amazon going to have the Payday - Wolf Pack DLC at $10 or on sale for anything less? I'm definitely buying the DLC tomorrow, just curious if Amazon will have a deal.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']First off, sorry for the delay guys. I had some personal stuff going on this weekend that sucked up all of my time. I'm responding to everything I could tell that I missed.[/QUOTE]

That's ok - was it Seafair? It was hotter than ever this weekend, I don't blame you if you took the time to get some sun :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
[/QUOTE]
Any idea if AC: Revelations and Driver: San Francisco are on the list...?

Hey guys,

I'll be re-posting this a few times to those that asked. Apparently Paradox gave me some incorrect info and the beta actually starts on the 15th, 9 days from now.

Apologies for the crossed wires, my bad.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Hey guys,

I'll be re-posting this a few times to those that asked. Apparently Paradox gave me some incorrect info and the beta actually starts on the 15th, 9 days from now.

Apologies for the crossed wires, my bad.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

No worries, I just hope cheapy or john can let us know when the codes will be posted now with this new info to take into consideration. Been refreshing the giveaway page all day in hopes to snag a key =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back