Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kiwimonster']Anyone here know if I pre-order Sleeping Dogs off amazon and put it in steam if I would still get the TF2 items or does it have to be directly pre ordered from steam for it to qualify?[/QUOTE]

I think you have to buy it from STEAM to get the TF2 goodies; however I could be wrong.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']I think you have to buy it from STEAM to get the TF2 goodies; however I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Nope, you are correct, that is a preorder bonus exclusive to Steam.

[quote name='nategator']Tony,
While Amazon does get its fair share of press, especially the deal tracking stories, any press is good press.
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of press, how about a CAGcast with a Tony interview? I realize this thread gets all of our deal questions asked, but I can think of several topics for an actual interview ;)

P.S. If there already is one maybe link it in the OP?

O, I'll make a deal request too. I know it's a long way off and this is probably a long shot considering how popular the IP is, but you seem to have a good working relationship with THQ so maybe it's worth a shot. I would dearly love something similar to the recent BL2 deal for South Park. 20% off with a 4-pack would be really really really nice.. Maybe you could get a Stan tattoo =p

seeing thq sales all over the place, but the only steamable not on sale is red faction armageddon; any chance of that in the near future? i remember it was 5$ couple of months ago

Just wanted to say keep up the good work (though my wallet is crying). Also props to Amazon's physical sales people who managed to turn my Two Day Shipping into "20 Hour Shipping". Sometimes I do not know why I shop anywhere else.

[quote name='ne_zavarj']People still buying games just to get some TF2 crap ?[/QUOTE]

Little do you know but that "TF2 crap" earned me about $700 worth of video games last christmas.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I'm assuming you mean "when are we going to promote these games at a discount?" because we're already selling them.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Hey Tony,

What about Spider-man Shattered Dimensions or Spider-man The Edge of Time? Those don't seem to be on digital downloads, but were released on PC? Unless I'm missing them on my Amazon searches...

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Hey Tony,

What about Spider-man Shattered Dimensions or Spider-man The Edge of Time? Those don't seem to be on digital downloads, but were released on PC? Unless I'm missing them on my Amazon searches...[/QUOTE]

The PC version of Shattered Dimensions was a Walmart retail exclusive. Edge of Time never had a PC version.

Shattered Dimensions was an excellent port though. I would love for Activision to deliver a digital version one day. I would also like Web of Shadows.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Shrowd, You still looking for a 4-pack? I just got a note from someone on Neogaf about 2 people that want to get in on one.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I was able to get into one. Thank you very much.

[quote name='Killbomb']Tony, the site has the download version of Darksiders II listed as coming out tomorrow. This an error or perhaps when the game can be pre-loaded?[/QUOTE]

There will be a pre-load, so those who pre-ordered will get charged when the pre-load starts and we'll give you your keys at that point as well.

[quote name='Xepos']I like the Rise to the Occasion pack

Would love to see that.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wmcwmc']any chance of dead island GOTY going on sale?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MysterD']Bundle suggestion:

Maximum Payne Bundle:
Max Payne 3 + Rockstar Pass (Season Pass for MP3 DLC's);
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne;
I would ALSO add Max Payne 1 to this bundle, but I don't see y'all having it listed there...[/QUOTE]

I like these bundle suggestions...I think you all will dig the bundles we have coming up for Labor Day.

[quote name='HornyPony']Tony is there any chance we may see an Assassins Creed bundle? Would love to play AC2 and Brotherhood on PC.[/QUOTE]

We have an upcoming AC bundle planned with everything except Revelations (not Steam though).

[quote name='sunasun']Tony, is there any chance Prototype (first one), would be steam redeemable? I know Prototype 2 is steamworks, but don't think Prototype is.[/QUOTE]

I'm digging on this.

[quote name='Seraphym']Speaking of press, how about a CAGcast with a Tony interview? I realize this thread gets all of our deal questions asked, but I can think of several topics for an actual interview ;)

P.S. If there already is one maybe link it in the OP?

O, I'll make a deal request too. I know it's a long way off and this is probably a long shot considering how popular the IP is, but you seem to have a good working relationship with THQ so maybe it's worth a shot. I would dearly love something similar to the recent BL2 deal for South Park. 20% off with a 4-pack would be really really really nice.. Maybe you could get a Stan tattoo =p[/QUOTE]

I'm working on pre-order plans for all of our pre-order offers. Also, I'd love to get in on a CAG cast :).

[quote name='JohnnyBravi']seeing thq sales all over the place, but the only steamable not on sale is red faction armageddon; any chance of that in the near future? i remember it was 5$ couple of months ago[/QUOTE]

THQ will have a strong showing in our Labor Day sale.

[quote name='Shrowd']I was able to get into one. Thank you very much.[/QUOTE]

Word!

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']
We have an upcoming AC bundle planned with everything except Revelations (not Steam though).
[/QUOTE]A bundle like this ?

[quote name='ne_zavarj']A bundle like this ?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing so, that's what he said. But guessing it'll be 1,2 and brotherhood

[quote name='ne_zavarj']A bundle like this ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Daf']I'm guessing so, that's what he said. But guessing it'll be 1,2 and brotherhood[/QUOTE]

Daf is correct.

I didn't like the pricepoint we arrived at when including Revelations.

Cheers,
Tony

Gamefly has Split/Second for $5 today any chance Amazon will match? Also, kind of sad as I already bought it from Gamefly as I didn't think Amazon carried the DD version of S/S, but i know a couple of my friends are interested in this game and would rather buy it on Amazon and not have to create a gamefly account and have yet another game client installed on their PC.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']There will be a pre-load, so those who pre-ordered will get charged when the pre-load starts and we'll give you your keys at that point as well.

I like these bundle suggestions...I think you all will dig the bundles we have coming up for Labor Day.

I'm digging on this.

I'm working on pre-order plans for all of our pre-order offers. Also, I'd love to get in on a CAG cast :).

THQ will have a strong showing in our Labor Day sale.

Word!

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
Thanks Tony for the quick response on a steam redeemable Prototype.
Have a great weekend!!!

[quote name='ne_zavarj']People still buying games just to get some TF2 crap ?[/QUOTE]

So hard to imagine some might prefer that as a preorder bonus?

Tony,

Hey man I got a question for you. I saw you will be carrying the dlc for Sniper Elite v2 and I had a question for you, I was wondering if in addition to the dlc if it was possible for a promotion on it individually as well as a bundle with it?

Sniper Bundle: Sniper Elite v2 + DLC
for a nice low price please :D

If you can make this happen I will be first to buy it :lol: I missed the deal on sniper elite last time. I'd hope to get in on it this time. Thanks Tony.

-monkeyz

[quote name='mewantgames']Gamefly has Split/Second for $5 today any chance Amazon will match? Also, kind of sad as I already bought it from Gamefly as I didn't think Amazon carried the DD version of S/S, but i know a couple of my friends are interested in this game and would rather buy it on Amazon and not have to create a gamefly account and have yet another game client installed on their PC.[/QUOTE]

I think Split Second was a D2D exclusive and now thus Gamefly

Tony, I'm getting a new PC next week.. any chance at getting Sniper Elite V2 down to $14.99 or less for me during the Memorial Day sale, like it was a few weeks ago? :D

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I like these bundle suggestions...I think you all will dig the bundles we have coming up for Labor Day.
[/QUOTE]
Do you guys have the original Max Payne 1 for download or plan to?
Having that would make my Maximum Payne Bundle even mo' awesome for PC gamers who want to buy from you guys at Amazon DVG. ;)

SIDE NOTE:
I already own Max Payne 1 and 2 on disc, somewhere.
Honestly, I only need Max Payne 3.

[quote name='pROvIs']I think Split Second was a D2D exclusive and now thus Gamefly[/QUOTE]

Split Second is not a good port on PC. Just throwing that out there. Just do a Google search on the subject, if you want to know more.

I bought the PC version expecting greatness. I went back to playing my Xbox 360 copy after I tried it.

Tony,

I see that Rhode Island now owns Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I actually loved that game, any chance you could use your immense pull and have Amazon place a bid on rights to it when the state sells it? First free to play games for Amazon, next step taking down EA.

Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning 2" Tony's Revenge "this needs to happen"

[quote name='Shrowd']Tony,

I see that Rhode Island now owns Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. I actually loved that game, any chance you could use your immense pull and have Amazon place a bid on rights to it when the state sells it? First free to play games for Amazon, next step taking down EA.

Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning 2" Tony's Revenge "this needs to happen"[/QUOTE]

Lol, I love the title :). I don't see that happening anytime soon though.

Speaking of EA though, we recently launched 5 "Ultimate Digital Collection" packs. They are $29.99 list price but we'll have them for $25.49 through next Saturday:

Spore Ultimate Collection: $25.49
Battlefield Bad Company Ultimate Digital Collection: $25.49
SimCity Societies Ultimate Digital Collection: $25.49
Medal of Honor Ultimate Digital Collection: $25.49
Need for Speed Ultimate Digital Collection: $25.49

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='ne_zavarj']Wrong URL .

edit : The Spore bundle is still $29.99 .[/QUOTE]

Fixed on the link. Also, the price should flip soon. I just put the pricing in place.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Fixed on the link. Also, the price should flip soon. I just put the pricing in place.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]Thank you .

[quote name='solaris389']Split Second is not a good port on PC. Just throwing that out there. Just do a Google search on the subject, if you want to know more.[/QUOTE]
Owning the PC port I would have to second this suggestion. It's really very well done arcade racer with a very well integrated set destruction mechanic (that you need to use/master). Unfortunately the PC version has serious problems with save file corruption. I've played it from from the start 3 times, and about one half to two-thirds of the way through my saves corrupt. I also tried many times rolling back to a pre-corruption save (via Dropbox restore) but still it always corrupts (for me) midway.

[quote name='asheskitty']Owning the PC port I would have to second this suggestion. It's really very well done arcade racer with a very well integrated set destruction mechanic (that you need to use/master). Unfortunately the PC version has serious problems with save file corruption. I've played it from from the start 3 times, and about one half to two-thirds of the way through my saves corrupt. I also tried many times rolling back to a pre-corruption save (via Dropbox restore) but still it always corrupts (for me) midway.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, I did not realize that it was a widespread problem...

There was once race I could NOT win, I tried and tried and tried... on about my 30th attempt, I FINALLY qualified, then quit the game, ready for adventures new next time!

But when I returned, my save game would not load, which was BLOODY ANNOYING, as I was having a blast with the game until that point.

[quote name='Shrowd']Tony,

Kingdoms of Amular Reckoning 2" Tony's Revenge "this needs to happen"[/QUOTE]

I wish Epic would buy the Amalur IP, since they bought out what was left of Big Huge Games Baltimore (now called Impossible Studios).

[quote name='MysterD']I wish Epic would buy the Amalur IP, since they bought out what was left of Big Huge Games Baltimore (now called Impossible Studios).[/QUOTE]

I think those guys are working in Infinity Blade for Epic, so I doubt Epic would assign them to the Amalur IP anytime soon.

Personally, since I would like to play Amalur on the cheap sooner rather than later, I wouldn´t mind seeing one of the big publishers just buying the assets, firesaling KOA aggressively over the winter sales, and maybe building up enough goodwill for Amalur to give the IP another shot with a rational development strategy if the numbers are there. THQ, Ubisoft, EA, etc.

[quote name='nategator']I think those guys are working in Infinity Blade for Epic, so I doubt Epic would assign them to the Amalur IP anytime soon.

Personally, since I would like to play Amalur on the cheap sooner rather than later, I wouldn´t mind seeing one of the big publishers just buying the assets, firesaling KOA aggressively over the winter sales, and maybe building up enough goodwill for Amalur to give the IP another shot with a rational development strategy if the numbers are there. THQ, Ubisoft, EA, etc.[/QUOTE]

EA actually has stated a few times they would love to publish KoA 2. The rights to it just need to settle outside of being owned by the Rhode Island.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/74806/ea-would-love-to-publish-kingdoms-of-amalur-2

[quote name='CheapSteam']Can't believe the lowest you can do for Sleeping Dogs is 10% off with $5 credit. :cold:[/QUOTE]

Brand new, just released games don't get great deals very often. The publishers feel, probably correctly, that deals should encourage people to buy after the ones who just can't wait AT ALL have made their purchases. The ones who can't wait... can't wait and are paying the MSRP.

That seems to make sense. You pay more to get it sooner, you pay less if it's just not that important to you and/or you have patience. I'm always for a deal, but lamenting that a preorder for a game is near the MSRP (but not at it) seems... excessive even to me. Play something else in your backlog and by the time you get done (assuming you have a healthy sized backlog like most here do), you'll find the pricing much lower by Christmas.

Think of it like a Christmas present straight from the publisher to you! Like how EA just dropped the pricing of BF3 and ME3 to $39.99 MSRP. Just for my having waited a few months. That's how much they love me. Christmas in early August! Of course, I'll wait for the deals that are %-off these newer reduced prices, but that's just because I can't see paying MSRP for anything. No matter how awesome. I do happen to possess patience.

[quote name='ne_zavarj']Rise of Flight Iron Cross Edition [Download] $9.99

Enormous .EMU Pack [Download] $9.99

this includes :

1. Gobliiins Trilogy
2. Irem Arcade Hits
3. Krypton EGG
4. Little Big Adventure (aka Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure
5. Little Big Adventure 2 (aka Twinsen's Odyssey)
6. Nicky Boom 1&2
7. Raptor : Call of the Shadow - 2010 Edition
8. Red Baron History
9. Silmarils Collection
10. The 11th Hour
11. The 7th Guest[/QUOTE]

Anyone knows for DotEmu stuff can I redeem into my dotemu account or download from amazon only?

[quote name='kof91']Anyone knows for DotEmu stuff can I redeem into my dotemu account or download from amazon only?[/QUOTE]I think you can't add them to your DotEmu account .

[quote name='Shrowd']EA actually has stated a few times they would love to publish KoA 2. The rights to it just need to settle outside of being owned by the Rhode Island.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/74806/ea-would-love-to-publish-kingdoms-of-amalur-2[/QUOTE]

Take 2 was the other publisher that was (supposedly) interested in KOA: Reckoning 2.

It'll be interesting to see who winds up w/ the Amalur property...
And of course, it'll be interesting to who winds up developing and publishing Reckoning 2..
And if anybody finishes up 38 Studios's "Project Copernicus" (Amalur MMO).

[quote name='MysterD']Take 2 was the other publisher that was (supposedly) interested in KOA: Reckoning 2.

It'll be interesting to see who winds up w/ the Amalur property...
And of course, it'll be interesting to who winds up developing and publishing Reckoning 2..
And if anybody finishes up 38 Studios's "Project Copernicus" (Amalur MMO).[/QUOTE]

The preview for Copernicus was jaw dropping. Sad that we will never be able to experience the work that they did.

I keep hoping that Amazon decides to break into the gaming world and purchases the rights. Yeah... I know... never going to happen. But one can hope. Come on Tony, you can do it!!!!

@Shrowd

I thought the Amalur MMO looked awesome - and yeah, I'm usually not fond of MMO's...b/c they usually involve "always online" and the possibly of monthly subscription fees.

I prefer when games are SP offline w/ the option to play the same campaign on MP online (i.e. Torchlight 2 Beta, Diablo 2, Borderlands, Hellgate: London [Flagship]).

[quote name='MysterD']@Shrowd

I thought the Amalur MMO looked awesome - and yeah, I'm usually not fond of MMO's...b/c they usually involve "always online" and the possibly of monthly subscription fees.

I prefer when games are SP offline w/ the option to play the same campaign on MP online (i.e. Torchlight 2 Beta, Diablo 2, Borderlands, Hellgate: London [Flagship]).[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with that. Just kept hoping that 38 Studies got it together. I would have supported anything they put out to help them get through. With R.A. Salavtore , Ken Rolston, and Todd McFarland all a part of creating this, just so sad to see it vanish into the netherworld for an indefinite period of time.

My hope is that somehow a Kingdoms 2 comes out one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back