Amazon PCDD $15 Walking Dead, $10 TERA ($15 CE) + BOGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAGs,

NOTE: Preorder information is now in the second post of this thread.

War of the Roses - 10% off + free upgrade to House of York edition.

Deal of the week 9/16-9/22:

The Walking Dead (PC/MAC): $14.99 - Steam
Tera Standard Edition: $9.99 + $9.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend
Tera Collector's Edition: $14.99 + $14.99 credit for another copy to give to a friend

Please check out our newly launched Free-to-Play store when you get a moment!

I wanted to let you all know about some exciting new selection we just launched supported by a new technology.

As of today, Amazon.com will be offering Free to Play and MMO games that you can purchase virtual goods, currencies, and subscriptions for on Amazon.com. These purchases will be delivered directly into your game account. We're calling this new service Game Connect.

Amazon has teamed up with our launch partners to bring Amazon customers exclusive content and bonus offers for the opening of the Free to Play store. Here is some of the cool stuff you'll get just for linking your Amazon account with a game account:

Super MNC: Customers who link their Amazon account with a Super MNC account will receive an exclusive Team Spirit Assault Rifle. This weapon for the Assault Pro has a unique, team colored, metal barrel shroud and is only available through Amazon.

Stronghold Kingdoms: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Stronghold Kingdoms account will receive a starter pack valued at $10. This pack includes: 10 packs of strategy cards (50 cards), 100 card points, and a 7 day premium token (7 days of Premium).

Shin Megami Tensei: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Shin Megami Tensei account will receive a free Incense of Training. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive a voucher (Candle), which is exchangeable for a Heart Candle Necklace. Customers who reach level 20 during the 12 week launch period, they will receive another voucher (Depository Rental Ticket).

Rise of Immortals: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rise of Immortals account will receive a free character bundle. This exclusive bundle includes Karapyss and his alternate character skins Scarab and Pirate.

BattleSpace: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a BattleSpace account will receive 100 honor medals. By making a purchase of 3,500 Crowns, customers will also receive Commander Alya. Customers who reach level 10 before October 6th, will receive an additional 100 honor medals and ship parts set (α x20, β x4, γ x2).

Iron Grip: Marauders: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Iron Grip: Marauders account will be given a booster pack containing 5000 Gold, 2000 iron, repair truck level 2, ambulance level 2, and a tri-scout Level 1.

Allods: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Allods account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes: 4x Token of the Explorer that can be brought to the Goblin Banker in your faction's capital in exchange for an increase in the size of the customer’s bag or bank deposit box, a Medium Bag of Crystal Chips that, combined with Gold Dust in-game, allow customers to combine/upgrade runes that increase damage/healing, and an Enchanted Saddle that summons a Rank 1 horse mount.

Pirate Galaxy: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pirate Galaxy account will receive a Rapid Tank Starter Ship and 1,500 Energy to fuel the best items available.

Fiesta: Customers who purchase SparkCash to use in Fiesta will receive a 30-day swift and mighty Dark Pegasus Mount.

8BitMMO: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an 8BitMMO account will receive three, exclusive, brand-new hats. These hats are a Cowboy Hat, a Blue Baseball Cap, and a Duck. Link your account and start your 8 bit adventure today.

Aika: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with an Aika account will receive an exclusive starter package valued at $15. This pack includes a Mount and Mount Saddle. Use the mount to travel far distances in half the time and resist environmental damages. Use the Mount Saddle to lower the requirement to ride other mounts.

Knights of the Sky: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Knights of the Sky account will receive a free Happy Hour, which increases the likelihood of recruiting better Heroes. Purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon and receive a free Labor Decree, which increases Construction queues from 3 to 5, or purchase 35,000 crowns or more and receive an exclusive free Hero (valid on first purchase only). Reach level 20 before October 6th, and receive 6 items that increase resource gain by 25%. Start playing today.

Rappelz: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Rappelz. account will get an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This pack includes a Stamina Saver that stops stamina from decreasing for 1 hour, an Animal Cracker used to earn 50% more EXP for 1 hour, a Pet Resurrection Spell book that resurrects pets instantly after a fall in battle, a Feather of Summon which instantly summons a friend to aide in battle, and a Hidden Village Pass that gives 7 days of access to the exclusive Hidden Village.

Luvinia: Customers who make any purchase of SparkCash to use in Luvinia will receive a 30-day Flying Griffin Mount.

Flyff: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Flyff account will receive an exclusive starter package, valued at $15. This package contains a Magic Broom that allows customers to start flying immediately, bypassing the level 20 requirement, an S Protect Gift Box which will allow customers to upgrade an item to create stronger stats right from the start, a random Gift Box that contains something special, a Police Outfit, and a Kitty Pet to help collect loot.

Steel Legions: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a NEW Steel Legions account will receive one of three different, fully equipped premium tanks.

Pandora Saga: Customers who link their Amazon accounts with a Pandora Saga account will receive a Beginner Gear set. Customers who purchase 3,500 Crowns or more through Amazon will receive Recipe: Wing Shield Vol. 1 (first time purchasers only). Customers who reach Level 20 before October 6th will receive a horse mount.

And that's just the free stuff you get with linking.

We're also carrying the games below and offering Amazon exclusive in-game packs for each game which provide a higher value than normal virtual good purchases.

World of Tanks: Customers can purchase three different Amazon-exclusive World of Tanks packs: Starter Pack, Advanced Pack, and Expert Pack.

Runescape: Customers who purchase a 90 or 180 day membership package for Runescape will receive an exclusive Golden Katana.

War Inc. Battle Zone: Customers are able to purchase three different War Inc. Battle Zone Amazon exclusive packs: the Merc Pack, Heroic Pack, and Kill Em All Pack

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 from us for 10% off and help me get a tattoo! Yes it activates on Steam!

I am a huge Borderlands 2 fan and I want this to be our best selling pre-order ever. So I've drawn a line in the sand. If, from now until launch, we take 40,000 more preorders than where we were on 7/2/2012 I will get a Borderlands tattoo on my back.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shrowd']With R.A. Salavtore , Ken Rolston, and Todd McFarland all a part of creating this, just so sad to see it vanish into the netherworld for an indefinite period of time. [/QUOTE]

That's actually part of the reason 38 Studios went under: Schilling unnecessarily overpaid a bunch of big names. That and in reading several articles it was readily apparent he didn't have the first clue how to run a game development studio.

[quote name='Mooby']That's actually part of the reason 38 Studios went under: Schilling unnecessarily overpaid a bunch of big names. That and in reading several articles it was readily apparent he didn't have the first clue how to run a game development studio.[/QUOTE]

The studio went under because of a lot more reasons than paying three of the most respected minds in their industries a solid rate. He was paying off the mortgages of employees to move states, and making plenty of other blunders. Taking that loan from the state of Rhode Island being the biggest one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MysterD']I wish Epic would buy the Amalur IP, since they bought out what was left of Big Huge Games Baltimore (now called Impossible Studios).[/QUOTE]

Epic won't do it. Mark Rein has made it very clear, they develop IP, they don't buy it.

That being said. Tony, please amalur dlc sale?

What's more sad is that Copernicus was supposed to be what they were working on to begin with. KoA was purchased along the way and launched probably to try to save them. I suppose it's too bad some very rich company like Apple who generates billions in profits/revenue could easily get in this business so easily, but probably won't. Then again, we'd all have to buy a iGame to play it.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Brand new, just released games don't get great deals very often. The publishers feel, probably correctly, that deals should encourage people to buy after the ones who just can't wait AT ALL have made their purchases. The ones who can't wait... can't wait and are paying the MSRP.

That seems to make sense. You pay more to get it sooner, you pay less if it's just not that important to you and/or you have patience. I'm always for a deal, but lamenting that a preorder for a game is near the MSRP (but not at it) seems... excessive even to me.
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with this, I will pay full MSRP for a game I really want to get my hands on, especially if they get a really nice pre-order bonus like the Resident Evil 6 Anthology. Asking for a bigger discount on a game that isn't even out yet is excessive if you ask me

that being said paying full price for a game on release day isn't always ideal, sometimes it ends up backfiring on you when the game you had high hopes for ends up sucking (I'm looking at you Rage)

[quote name='Shrowd']Can anyone suggest a good old fashion horror game off of the radar?[/QUOTE]
What are some that you've tried?

Penumbra and Amnesia are both popular, but non-mainstream. It depends on how big your radar is.

[quote name='Shrowd']Can anyone suggest a good old fashion horror game off of the radar?[/QUOTE]

You mean like survival horror? Horror themed shooter? And how off the radar? Slender is making some noise and it is free. If you mean survival horror I'll see if any of the ones I have in mind made it to PC.

[quote name='hal']What are some that you've tried?

Penumbra and Amnesia are both popular, but non-mainstream. It depends on how big your radar is.[/QUOTE]

I think I am the only person who did not enjoy Amnesia, but for most folks it rocks. Never heard of Penumbra but I´ll consult with almighty Google and may check it out.

Personally, the best horror games I´ve played in the past few years is the Dead Space series. This series, however, is certainly on the radar for most gamers so not really a good answer to the question.

The Walking Dead has been getting a lot of good buzz.

Then, there is of cource DayZ but I think most would be better off waiting to see what happens with the stand-alone game development instead of forking $22+ for Arma II CO just to try out an Alpha that may be abandoned as soon as the stand-alone is released.

[quote name='CheapSteam']Can't believe the lowest you can do for Sleeping Dogs is 10% off with $5 credit. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I kind of applaud the effort. Sleeping Dogs was off my radar entirely... Recently showed some impressive trailers. It caught my attention, but I hadn't decided which system to try it out out.

I had already pre-ordered Darksiders 2 from Amazon DD. Sleeping Dogs launches on the same day. So putting the order in took some consideration, but I did it.

It's quite a bounty this week. The Last Story (probably the Wii's last good game) has been getting delayed all summer. Also launching Tuesday.

Transformers Fall of Cybertron probably suffers next week. Kind of a shame, I liked the demo. I really can't see buying four games in two weeks.

[quote name='hal']What are some that you've tried?

Penumbra and Amnesia are both popular, but non-mainstream. It depends on how big your radar is.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']You mean like survival horror? Horror themed shooter? And how off the radar? Slender is making some noise and it is free. If you mean survival horror I'll see if any of the ones I have in mind made it to PC.[/QUOTE]

My idea of horror is The Thing, Alien, Event Horizon, and I have never looked at statues the same since Weeping Angels. Old school gamer here, I remember playing Zork. So story>graphics for anything, Not stuck on a shooter or survival type. The best two I remember playing were Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil. It has been awhile since I last played anything related to horror, so open to about anything. Picked up Dead Space earlier from Amazon (Tony's deals = horrible backlog) and Amnesia from the latest humble bundle so might give those two a shot.

And Tony, as it gets closer to Fall, would love to see some horror themed packs come along from Amazon.

Honestly, most of the best horror stuff these days comes from games that aren't focused on horror if you ask me. I was definetly a bit more creeped out during some of the body horror elements in Dragon Age Origins than I was by anything in the latest bad Silent Hill game. As far as pure horror, there's not a ton of recent entries beyond Dead Space, Amnesia, Penumbra, and Slender. If you never played Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth, that's another good one (and is a pretty clear inspiration for Amnesia).

Some games with either strong elements or at least levels devoted to creepiness that I enjoyed:
Metro 2033
STALKER series
Alice: Madness Returns
Cryostasis
Bioshock
Lone Survivor
FEAR series
Doom 3

[quote name='Shrowd']My idea of horror is The Thing, Alien, Event Horizon, and I have never looked at statues the same since Weeping Angels. Old school gamer here, I remember playing Zork. So story>graphics for anything, Not stuck on a shooter or survival type. The best two I remember playing were Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil. It has been awhile since I last played anything related to horror, so open to about anything. Picked up Dead Space earlier from Amazon (Tony's deals = horrible backlog) and Amnesia from the latest humble bundle so might give those two a shot.

And Tony, as it gets closer to Fall, would love to see some horror themed packs come along from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

The Thing, Alien and Event Horizon ? Dead Space and Dead Space 2 then :D

Why there is no Price Matching anymore on Amazon for Gamefly and Gamestop ?

[quote name='Idiotekque']Penumbra is a great game, and you can find it pretty cheap too. One of these days I've gotta get around to finishing it.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like it at all, but I guess that's just me!

How does the Borderlands 2 4 pack work? Do I pay when it ships and do I get the 4 keys right on my page or is there a system to e-mail keys to people?

I am going to get on that with friends, but I was curious to how it worked first because I would be the one buying.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Brand new, just released games don't get great deals very often. The publishers feel, probably correctly, that deals should encourage people to buy after the ones who just can't wait AT ALL have made their purchases. The ones who can't wait... can't wait and are paying the MSRP.

That seems to make sense. You pay more to get it sooner, you pay less if it's just not that important to you and/or you have patience. I'm always for a deal, but lamenting that a preorder for a game is near the MSRP (but not at it) seems... excessive even to me. Play something else in your backlog and by the time you get done (assuming you have a healthy sized backlog like most here do), you'll find the pricing much lower by Christmas.

Think of it like a Christmas present straight from the publisher to you! Like how EA just dropped the pricing of BF3 and ME3 to $39.99 MSRP. Just for my having waited a few months. That's how much they love me. Christmas in early August! Of course, I'll wait for the deals that are %-off these newer reduced prices, but that's just because I can't see paying MSRP for anything. No matter how awesome. I do happen to possess patience.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I totally agree with this, I will pay full MSRP for a game I really want to get my hands on, especially if they get a really nice pre-order bonus like the Resident Evil 6 Anthology. Asking for a bigger discount on a game that isn't even out yet is excessive if you ask me

that being said paying full price for a game on release day isn't always ideal, sometimes it ends up backfiring on you when the game you had high hopes for ends up sucking (I'm looking at you Rage)[/QUOTE]

I don't think you guys know how it works, it's competition, nothing excessive about it. I'm sure it's the lowest Amazon Downloads can do for the set price by the publisher.

Amazon can offer a better credit discount with the game, but they didn't take into consideration that it's a new IP and single player only when they decided on the credit deal.

I understand it's the lowest price here so there's no reason to offer a better deal. Oversea online distributors are different. It has nothing to do with MSRP, it all about profit and revenue share.

Dark Souls PC is digital only in North America. Tony, will Amazon be getting this game at all since there is no retail version?

[quote name='Shrowd']My idea of horror is The Thing, Alien, Event Horizon, and I have never looked at statues the same since Weeping Angels. Old school gamer here, I remember playing Zork. So story>graphics for anything, Not stuck on a shooter or survival type. The best two I remember playing were Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil. It has been awhile since I last played anything related to horror, so open to about anything. Picked up Dead Space earlier from Amazon (Tony's deals = horrible backlog) and Amnesia from the latest humble bundle so might give those two a shot.

And Tony, as it gets closer to Fall, would love to see some horror themed packs come along from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I'll work on some scary stuff for you :).

[quote name='r9800pro']The Thing, Alien and Event Horizon ? Dead Space and Dead Space 2 then :D

Why there is no Price Matching anymore on Amazon for Gamefly and Gamestop ?[/QUOTE]

Good question on the Price Matching. We're still in the process of analyzing the price matching strategy, I need to put something in the OP on this.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']How does the Borderlands 2 4 pack work? Do I pay when it ships and do I get the 4 keys right on my page or is there a system to e-mail keys to people?

I am going to get on that with friends, but I was curious to how it worked first because I would be the one buying.[/QUOTE]

You won't get charged until we give you keys. This means either on pre-load (if there is a pre-load). Or when the game lauches if there is no preload.

[quote name='60fps']Dark Souls PC is digital only in North America. Tony, will Amazon be getting this game at all since there is no retail version?[/QUOTE]

We're working on getting Dark Souls up...

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I totally agree with this, I will pay full MSRP for a game I really want to get my hands on, especially if they get a really nice pre-order bonus like the Resident Evil 6 Anthology. Asking for a bigger discount on a game that isn't even out yet is excessive if you ask me

that being said paying full price for a game on release day isn't always ideal, sometimes it ends up backfiring on you when the game you had high hopes for ends up sucking (I'm looking at you Rage)[/QUOTE]

I don´t think you guys are right about this. Pre-order sales are designed to capture close to the MSRP and also push the product into the hands of an excited audience who will hopefully create buzz. They also provide a buffer if the customer´s reception of the game is poor. After all, no one refunds a pre-order that shipped just because the game didn´t live up to its buzz in the gaming press. If EA, THQ, etc. could sell pre-orders for the full MSRP they would.

Full MSRP (and especially collector´s editions) are to capture the highest price-point possible, following hopefully good reviews. If there is not enough customer excitement or the reviews are not up to snuff, then the game is quickly discounted like Spec Ops, Rage, Dead Island, etc. If the game has good buzz and the buying rate is high, then the game is not as aggressively discounted like Skyrim or Starcraft II.

So, pre-orders are not a "Christmas Gifts" offered by paternally benevolent companies to their dear gamer children. They are an exchange involving money. You agree to sign up to purchase a good before having the benefit of reviews and the larger community giving you feedback about the quality. In return, the publisher offers you a discount and maybe some cosmetic DLC that cost them almost nothing to make. And if you´re really lucky, you get to tattoo your favorite community sales representative ;)

Tony, awhile back I asked if about bundle deals on the Sims 3 and Spore and you said you were working on it (I think). It's been a long time; any news?

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']

We're working on getting Dark Souls up...

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Great to hear. My birthday is the 17th. I'll be getting it as a late present to myself after buying Darksiders 2 from you guys.

[quote name='nategator']I don´t think you guys are right about this. Pre-order sales are designed to capture close to the MSRP and also push the product into the hands of an excited audience who will hopefully create buzz. They also provide a buffer if the customer´s reception of the game is poor. After all, no one refunds a pre-order that shipped just because the game didn´t live up to its buzz in the gaming press. If EA, THQ, etc. could sell pre-orders for the full MSRP they would.

Full MSRP (and especially collector´s editions) are to capture the highest price-point possible, following hopefully good reviews. If there is not enough customer excitement or the reviews are not up to snuff, then the game is quickly discounted like Spec Ops, Rage, Dead Island, etc. If the game has good buzz and the buying rate is high, then the game is not as aggressively discounted like Skyrim or Starcraft II.

So, pre-orders are not a "Christmas Gifts" offered by paternally benevolent companies to their dear gamer children. They are an exchange involving money. You agree to sign up to purchase a good before having the benefit of reviews and the larger community giving you feedback about the quality. In return, the publisher offers you a discount and maybe some cosmetic DLC that cost them almost nothing to make. And if you´re really lucky, you get to tattoo your favorite community sales representative ;)[/QUOTE]

This is a well thought out commentary on the pre-order environment. The only thing you're incorrect about is the cost of "cosmetic" DLC. I can't comment on every pre-order bonus on the Market but the bonus content associated with pre-orders is generally extremely expensive to make.

[quote name='Idiotekque']Tony, awhile back I asked if about bundle deals on the Sims 3 and Spore and you said you were working on it (I think). It's been a long time; any news?[/QUOTE]

Indeed I am, but nothing to report just yet.

[quote name='60fps']Great to hear. My birthday is the 17th. I'll be getting it as a late present to myself after buying Darksiders 2 from you guys.[/QUOTE]

Word, just asked the guy working on getting that game up for sale on Amazon, we're still in discussion and hope to have it up before it launches.

Cheers,
Tony

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Prototype and Prototype 2 just made the Labor Day Sale.

Very excited.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

been waiting for that, thanks tony!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Prototype and Prototype 2 just made the Labor Day Sale.

Very excited.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

As a double pack bundle?
All Separately?
Or both of the above?

Tempted to pick up the DotEmu Pack because I don't own any of the games in it. Just wondering if the cag community have any positive things to say about that deal.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']This is a well thought out commentary on the pre-order environment. The only thing you're incorrect about is the cost of "cosmetic" DLC. I can't comment on every pre-order bonus on the Market but the bonus content associated with pre-orders is generally extremely expensive to make.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, I guess my cynicism got the best of me. Good information.

Prototype isn't a very good game, but it can be fun in a "I just wanna tear stuff and jump around for 20 minutes" way if you can snag it for cheap. Also be aware the PC version has some notable issues for some people, almost always related to sound (either crackles, or is unusually quiet) so be prepared for a bit of troubleshooting just in case.

Was holding out on darksiders 2 to see of there were reviews for it,
but now I regret I can't get it anymore with the preorder dlc and for 45 dollars
:(

[quote name='sinned47']Was holding out on darksiders 2 to see of there were reviews for it,
but now I regret I can't get it anymore with the preorder dlc and for 45 dollars
:([/QUOTE]

can get it during Black Friday sales later this year...

Hey Tony,

I don't think you can answer this, but I'm going to ask anyway. :p
ArenaNet, the developer of Guild Wars 2, has stated that they will be allowing players to purchase Gem Cards (Its like in-game money for Guild Wars 2.) at various "other" retailers. Do you have any idea if Amazon is going to be one of the retailers offering the cards? (Digital or physical. I don't know if you'd know about the physical since you don't handle the physical game sales.)

Link for reference: http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9175

Thanks for answering.

Tony - On Prototype games. I see that Prototype 2 is Steamworks, but will Prototype 1 be Steam too (does not look that way, but wanted to check)?

[quote name='Cojack426']Tempted to pick up the DotEmu Pack because I don't own any of the games in it. Just wondering if the cag community have any positive things to say about that deal.[/QUOTE]

I played Raptor: Call of the Shadow a good bit back in the day. It was/is an enjoyable shump.

[quote name='asheskitty']I played Raptor: Call of the Shadow a good bit back in the day. It was/is an enjoyable shump.[/QUOTE]

Same. I liked Tyrian more, but Raptor is still fun. Also bought it for the 7th Guest and 11th Hour.

Very excited.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

I would definitely buy Prototype 2 because I had fun with it. It reminded me of Hulk Ultimate Destruction with better weapons.

[quote name='ne_zavarj']I can't stand that guy .[/QUOTE]

To each their own. I personally cannot stand British humor although people pay hundreds to see a monty python remake on broadway.

[quote name='headpiece747']I would definitely buy Prototype 2 because I had fun with it. It reminded me of Hulk Ultimate Destruction with better weapons.[/QUOTE]

I think angry Joe said the same thing in his review.

[quote name='MysterD']As a double pack bundle?
All Separately?
Or both of the above?[/QUOTE]

Separately, $9.99 on Prototype 1 and 50% off Prototype 2.

[quote name='sinned47']Was holding out on darksiders 2 to see of there were reviews for it,
:([/QUOTE]

We'll have it for $45 again shortly, no idea why pricing fell off.

[quote name='mariska']Hey Tony,

I don't think you can answer this, but I'm going to ask anyway. :p
ArenaNet, the developer of Guild Wars 2, has stated that they will be allowing players to purchase Gem Cards (Its like in-game money for Guild Wars 2.) at various "other" retailers. Do you have any idea if Amazon is going to be one of the retailers offering the cards? (Digital or physical. I don't know if you'd know about the physical since you don't handle the physical game sales.)

Link for reference: http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9175

Thanks for answering.[/QUOTE]

We're working on carrying these digitally but I have no solid info.

[quote name='Fozbot']Tony - On Prototype games. I see that Prototype 2 is Steamworks, but will Prototype 1 be Steam too (does not look that way, but wanted to check)?[/QUOTE]

Negative our Prototype version is not Steamworks, nor will it be, I've checked into it.

Cheers,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back